Ready For Asuka Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the case, she definitely resented Becky submitting to Asuka, which made it so much more satisfying for The Empress. Then things changed, and all of a sudden Charlotte very clearly enjoyed the show a lot more, namely when it was other ATM sluts tasting Sasha's butt.

Right before that Sasha was ordered to shove the dick back up her ass, something she obeyed without hesitation. She didn't even complain when she was forced to repeat the process, constantly holding her ass in the air, so that everyone could see her back hole was already beginning to gape. Although that wasn't the main focus. No, that was on the latest lucky bitch getting the privilege of tasting Sasha's ass.

Oh yes, each of Asuka's bitches got their turn tasting that booty, and then everybody else. Well, all of the bottoms had been happy to do it. Charlotte unsurprisingly declined with an evil glare, but it was only a matter of time. It was also only a matter of time before Bayley got the privilege, but she would have to wait for longer, because after close to an hour of ass to mouth Asuka was more than ready to re-join the fun, and break The Boss once and for all.

"Sasha?" Asuka called out, waiting until she had her pet's full attention, before asking, "Have you ever been double ass fucked before?"

"Oh God." Sasha whimpered in horror, immediately freezing in place, with the dildo fully embedded within her butt.

"Is that a yes?" Asuka teased.

"N, no." Sasha answered with another whimper, hating where this was going.

"Good." Asuka purred, before ordering, "Bayley, spread those cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, give me the perfect view of taking The Boss's double anal cherry."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Wa, wait..." Sasha protested, before begging for mercy, "Please, don't do this to me, I'll-"

"Break for sure?" Asuka offered, before asking, "Tell me, Da Boss... did you ever give any of your bitches mercy? Like Alexa, for example."

"No, she didn't." Alexa smirked.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Asuka chuckled, before coldly ordering, "So shut up and take it like the bitch you are. And don't worry, soon you'll be nothing but another one of my mindless sluts, and then? You will not care how much it hurts, or how wide your butt hole is. All that will matter is the incredible pleasure you are feeling. And pleasing me. As all women in this company should."

"We'll see about that." Charlotte grumbled.

"But..." Sasha tried to whine, only to get cut off again.

"And you know the rules." Asuka reminded her bitch, and then gleefully taunted her, "I won your ass, so it's mine! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I made the once great Sasha Banks tap out in less than a minute. Yeah I did. And now? You are mine once again. And soon, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, you'll be mine forever. And you will love it. No more running or deluding yourself Sasha. This is it. The moment you have been waiting for since you step foot in a wrestling ring. The inevitable moment you become the anal loving bitch of a superior woman! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, relax Sasha, because from now on, your ass is mine."

Asuka and Sasha then stared at each other for a few long minutes, before the once mighty former Alpha female whimpered pathetically and lowered her head in submission, as the current Alpha cackled with victory. Because that was what this truly felt like. Oh yes, Asuka shouldn't get ahead of herself, but she could practically taste it. Sasha Banks was hers.

Well, she always was, and it was only a matter of time before the so-called Boss broke completely, but it was still a sweet feeling. One that Asuka savoured for a few long seconds, before kneeling down behind Sasha, and pressing the tip of her cock against that already widely stretched back door, again, causing her defeated opponent to whimper pathetically, and deliciously.

Which again Asuka savoured for a few long seconds, before slowly beginning to push forwards, causing Sasha Banks's butt hole to stretch wider than ever before. Oh yes, the most private hole on Sasha Banks's poor little body just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until finally the head of Asuka's strap-on slid through that anal ring and into Sasha's ass, alongside Bayley's dick, making it official.

Asuka had just taken The Boss's double anal cherry! Something which of course Asuka had to brag about, albeit after a couple of minutes of sadistic laughter, and a deafening cry from the poor little fuck hole she was using for her pleasure. Then came the taunting to solidify her conquest.

"And there it is, mmmmmmmmm, your double anal cherry is mine! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, I just took your double anal cherry! It's mine Sasha, all mine! You, are mine." Asuka taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, your ass hole is stretching for two big dicks now, and you know what that means, huh? Yeah you do, mmmmmmmm, it means it's over. You're a bottom, now and forever. My anal loving bottom! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, no fighting it anymore. Just you, bending over whenever and wherever I want! Or whatever else I want. Oh yes, your my fucking bitch now. Nothing but my bitch! Oh fuck yeah, get ready Sasha, because your new life starts now."

Unsurprisingly poor Sasha couldn't offer up much of a response, other than a few more whimpers and cries, which continued to be the case as Asuka began pushing her hips forwards, causing more of that second dildo to violate a hole which was never even meant to take one dick. Something which of course Asuka did nice and slowly, which was the bare minimum of mercy she could show Sasha at this point.

Admittedly a sadistic part of The Empress craved the harder and faster ass stuffing, but that probably would've done serious damage, and maybe even permanent damage, which wasn't the way to get herself a new bitch. No, better to go nice and slowly, and give The Boss time to adjust. Besides, why would she want to rush this, when this was one of her favourite things in the world?

Sodomizing another woman was Asuka's favourite thing in the world. She loved every aspect of it, but there was definitely something to be said for a butt stuffing. Of watching inch, after inch, after inch of her cock slowly disappearing into another woman's ass hole, slowly increasing her dominance over her with every inch. And oh God, it was so beautiful.

Oh yes, Asuka could watch her strap-on disappear up a bitch's butt forever. Maybe especially when there was a cock already inside that bitch's butt, meaning that she wasn't just anally abusing a conquered opponent, but turning her into the biggest kind of ass whore imaginable. Namely, a double anal whore. Oh yes, the once mighty Sasha Banks was now her double anal whore, and she always would be.

Sasha had tears streaming down her cheeks because of that fact. Because it was bad enough that she had been butt fucked countless times now, but even in her most humiliating moments, her most submissive moments, she could comfort herself with the fact that she had never been double ass fucked. And more importantly, she would never stoop that low. No, she could never stoop that low. Her ass was too small.

Yes, to be a double anal whore she would need to have a fat ass, made to take multiple cocks, like those shameless butt sluts Mickie James, Naomi and even her precious Bayley. Admittedly, Alexa Bliss had taken plenty of double ass fuckings, but her booty was still bigger than Sasha's, just about, and again she was a shameless butt slut, made to be ass fucked. Not like The Boss, Sasha Banks.

But now here she was, her back hole and back passage stretched wider than ever before, and way beyond what she thought it was capable of, and the worst part was that even at its very worst, there was some small twisted part of her which found it enjoyable. Especially when Asuka's thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that second cock had been buried deep within her bowels.

Something which made Sasha weirdly proud of herself. And then, the Alpha female of RAW began to prove her superiority by beginning to thrust in and out, effortlessly causing Sasha's shit-pipe to relax and actually accept getting double stuffed. So much so that the initial agony faded away and was eventually replaced by ecstasy.

Never in her whole entire life had Sasha tried to fight against something more, but it was inevitable. Asuka... Mistress Asuka was just too good. Too amazing. Too much of an incredible butt busting top. Oh God, how had Sasha ever thought she could compete with this woman? Or any woman, for that matter? And why would she, when she could feel pleasure like this? Oh yes, clearly she had been wasting her time being The Boss.

Or trying, unsuccessfully, to convince everyone that was what she was. This whole time, she could've been The Bitch. Oh yes, this whole time she should've been The Bitch all along. Mistress Asuka's Bitch. Something that she would be proud to be from now on, if Mistress Asuka deemed her worthy. Something that Sasha tried to mention, while shamelessly begging for the orgasm she now needed more than anything.

"Make me cum, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, make me cum make me cum make me cum, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Sasha cried out desperately, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, make me cum, and I'll be your bitch! No, mmmmmmmmm, I am your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your bitch I'm your bitch! Oh fuck yeah, I'm not The Boss anymore, I'm your Bitch! I'm The Bitch! Oooooooooooooooh shit, please, Mistress Asuka, solidify I'm your fucking bitch by wrecking my little ass hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, destroy my butt! Ruin it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ruin it! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, WRECK MY BUTT HOLE MISTRESS ASUKA! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before her wonderful Mistress increase the pace ever so slightly, which was all it took at that point, to make Sasha cum. She tried desperately to continue begging for more, etc, but it wasn't long before she became completely incoherent, and not long after that even becoming incapable of thinking coherently, as the ecstasy became too much.

Because of course, being the absolute ass wrecking stud that she was, Mistress Asuka pounded Sasha's shit hole through climax after climax, Bayley mostly staying still, so it was like Mistress Asuka was hammering her butt hole with two cocks at once. Oh God, Sasha loved her Mistress so much, which was the last thing which echoed through her mind before the multiple orgasms became too overwhelming.

Asuka again cackled evilly, this time as she made the once mighty Sasha Banks cum over and over again from a brutal double ass pounding. So much so that Sasha's cum squirted out of her cunt and all over the stomach of her ex-girlfriend, who would never ever respect her as a top again. And neither would any other woman surrounding them. Oh yes, The Boss was finished. Now she was truly nothing but The Bitch, and all that was left to do was celebrate her victory.

And Asuka could think of no better way than to squeeze every orgasm out of Sasha that was possible. Well that, and to cum herself, of course. But that could wait, Asuka showing off why she was a true Alpha female, by holding back as long as possible, to completely wreck the other woman's ass hole.

That pretty much meant using every ounce of her strength, speed and stamina to maybe literally ruined Sasha's most private hole. Of course there was at least one enemy in this room which might try something if she sensed weakness, so unfortunately Asuka did have to hold back a little bit. But it was more than enough to cause the sounds of her thighs smacking against Sasha's ass cheeks to echo throughout the room, along with the sounds of the other woman screams of ecstasy.

Also, considering she was such a small girl, Sasha had quite the big booty, which felt so wonderful against her thighs. And of course, there was her audience, who Asuka played too by smacking Sasha's butt, pulling back on her hair, and dishing out some much-needed verbal abuse.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! YOU ARE MY BITCH SASHA! MINE!" Asuka yelled at the top of her lungs, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE, ALL MINE! I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! IT'S MY FUCKING FUCK HOLE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH FUCK, YOU ARE MY FUCK HOLE! MY ANAL WHORE! MY BUTT SLUT, MY ASS WHORE, MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! YOU'RE THE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SASHA BANKS IS MY BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, Asuka only spoke those words when she was getting ready to cum, because they easily pushed her over the edge of orgasm. Oh yes, those words, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman, especially another woman's wrestler, was easily enough to make her cum. And this was an extra special treat, as it was a former Alpha female she was doing this too.

Admittedly, that was back in NXT, which was several long years and butt poundings ago. But still, it was enough to make this one of the greatest climaxes Asuka had ever known. So powerful that it almost stopped her from continuing the brutal rectum wrecking. Almost. But she was Asuka, The Empress, the greatest ass wrecker of them all. She would not be outdone by this, or anything. Or anyone.

So like the seasoned pro she was, Asuka viciously pounded Sasha Banks's butt hole through multiple climaxes for them both, mostly while focusing on her latest conquest. However, as extra special as this was, it didn't mean she completed her overall goal, and she couldn't help but turn to Charlotte towards the end and stare at her, letting her know that she was next. That sooner or later her ass would belong to The Empress.

And then, Asuka would truly be the Alpha female of the entire WWE. Which was almost enough to make her collapses she came so wonderfully hard. But again, she maintained her composure. Sadly, it meant she couldn't continue, but she had done herself proud, a fact which was solidified when she abruptly pulled out of that ass, and roughly smacked it.

"Spread your cheeks you worthless little anal whore!" Asuka yelled, first in Japanese, then in English, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, spread those ass cheeks wide for me, but more importantly everyone else. Let them see that The Boss was not ready for Asuka. And now? Mmmmmmmmm, she's nothing but my anal bitch."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Sasha whimpered and obeyed without hesitation.

Sasha had only just finished crying out in agony, as it felt like something had been amputated. Hell, she only just realized what exactly happened, namely two big dicks had been pulled from her ass at the same time. Oh God, because of the fact they were so tightly packed in together as soon as Mistress Asuka pulled her dick out Bayley's dildo came with it, which left her gaping ass hole visible from space.

Or at least it felt like it. And yet, the once proud Sasha Banks didn't hesitate to reach back, grab hold of her butt cheeks, and pull them wide apart, giving the rest of the locker room the best view possible of that gaping crater which had once been completely closed, and didn't feel like it would ever do so again. All just to please her wonderful Mistress, who had just redefined her understanding of pleasure.

More than anything in her entire life, Sasha hoped she had pleased Mistress Asuka, her heart literally fluttering and a goofy smile crossing her face as she looked around to see a wicked smile on the face of her top. Something Sasha would do anything to make sure stayed there, or at least returned there. Then Sasha looked at all the jealous faces around her, except maybe Charlotte.

Or especially Charlotte? It was honestly so hard to tell in that moment, but whatever the case she was sure it was only a matter of time before everybody got to know the joy of being topped by Mistress Asuka. Which just meant Sasha would have to work even harder to please her. Oh yes, she would do anything to please her including the incredibly humiliating order she got next.

"Good girl." Asuka purred with a wicked smile, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, very good, you know your place now, don't you Sasha?"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Sasha quickly replied.

"And what's that?" Asuka pushed.

"Grovelling at your feet, Mistress Asuka." Sasha replied, actually grinning widely as she got the chance to prove she didn't have a shred of dignity left, "My place is kissing your beautiful feet, mmmmmmmmm, or eating your yummy pussy, or tonguing your delicious little ass hole, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, but above all else? My place is taking it up the ass like the nasty little anal bitch I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my place is to take it in the butt whenever you want, just like the only other walking fuck holes who call themselves female wrestlers in this company. They are all your anal bitches, because none of them are ready for Mistress Asuka. I certainly wasn't."

"Well..." Asuka chuckled wickedly, turning to Charlotte, "It seems I have succeeded, where The Queen failed."

"Only because I wasn't trying to break her." Charlotte pointed out.

"Your mistake." Asuka said dismissively.

"I didn't have too. I could top her whenever I wanted." Charlotte insisted, before threatening, "And I still could."

"We'll see." Asuka again dismissed Charlotte, before pointing out, "But I doubt it. You're weak. How else do you explain how easily I took your precious horsewomen from you?"

"Face me at the Royal rumble, and you'll see just how weak I am." Charlotte challenged.

"As you wish." Asuka smirked, before ordering, "But first, I'm not done with my little show. Or more accurately, Sasha is not done with hers. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's time to clean cock Sasha... starting with Bayley's. Oh yes, I want to see The Boss get down on her knees and suck her ass off of her best friend's dick."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Sasha obeyed without hesitation.

To go ass to mouth for an ass wrecking stud like Mistress Asuka was humiliating enough, but to do it for a shameless anal loving bottom like Bayley was pretty much the lowest Sasha could go. Maybe even more than taking a double ass fucking, although admittedly not by much. But it was nothing she hadn't done before, and she was now so broken she would've probably sucked that strap-on if Bayley had ordered her too.

Mostly because her mouth was watering at the thought of all that yummy butt cream that was covering it, but also because she was eager to prove Mistress Asuka had succeeded where Mistress Charlotte had failed, and truly broken her. And she was sure everyone in this room wanted to see the mighty Sasha Banks suck ass flavoured dick.

Luckily for them they got their wish, Sasha dropping down to her knees in front of Bayley, and shoving the first few inches of her best friend's dick into her mouth, and then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of her own ass. Something she got more of by beginning to bob her head up and down, albeit after savouring the deepest part of her rectum.

Sasha even managed to continue spreading her cheeks, maximizing everyone else's enjoyment, and her humiliation. Something that would hopefully get her rewarded. Ideally by Mistress Asuka and Mistress Charlotte, sharing her ass. Oh yes, what she just experienced was amazing, and she wanted it again, this time with the woman beneath her thrusting up into her slutty little shit hole, making the ass wrecking even more devastating, and the orgasms that much more powerful.