Ready For Asuka Ch. 10

Story Info
Is Charlotte...
7.6k words
4.5
6.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Asuka had to keep her head in the game, keep her eye on the prize, and all of that clichéd stuff. Something which she was legendary for, and she managed to live up to that legend by completely ignoring Charlotte's transparent attempt to distract her by having Alexa Bliss anally riding her. It was upsetting, but nothing she hadn't experienced before. Oh yes, it wasn't the first time one of her rivals tried to use one of her bitches against her, and it probably wouldn't be the last.

Admittedly, this was a tough one, as Alexa had been her first conquest on the main roster, but she just about managed it, as the so-called goddess was just a piece of ass to her. But if anyone asked later, she was going to say it had been devastating, as it gave her an excuse for what happened.

Because while she lived up to her legacy before and after the match, she didn't live up to it during it. No, right there in the middle of the ring, with the RAW title on the line, in what was maybe the biggest match of her career up to that point, the mighty Asuka tapped out to Charlotte Flair's figure-eight lock.

The announcers, the crowd, and especially Asuka couldn't believe it, and the once mighty warrior was left lying in the corner feeling totally defeated, as Charlotte smugly held her newly won championship high into the air for all to see. She might as well be holding Asuka's head, or more accurately Asuka's ass, up as a trophy, before finally leaving the ring, as the former champion just lay there stunned.

Normally, that would be it, Asuka would be undeniably screwed, in more ways than one. But tonight there was the first ever women's Royal Rumble match, which meant she had a second chance, something she made the most of by KO'ing Nikki Bella with a single punch, and taking her spot.

Oh yes, Asuka went on to win the first ever women's Royal Rumble match, securing her rematch with Charlotte, her spot at Wrestlemania, and making history, all in one night. It was going from the lowest of lows, to the highest of highs, especially as it meant that after the PPV was over, everyone wanted to talk to her, meaning that she got to stay away from the women's locker room for that much longer.

The downside was that all the questions were about Charlotte, and her lost tonight, just as much as her unprecedented victory, essentially over the entire roster. And with each question, Asuka found herself reliving the moment over and over again when her hand had hit the matt over and over again to signify she had surrendered. That she surrendered her title, her position, and her anal cherry to Charlotte Flair.

And of course, she found herself imagining what the rest of the night could have in store for her. Not something she had allowed herself to consider before, but now she couldn't stop thinking about it. Especially given that Charlotte was clearly hanging around in the background, just waiting for her to return to the locker room to get her stuff.

It was very tempting not to do that. To just leave the arena on foot, in her gear, make her way to her hotel room and lock herself inside. Either to regroup and collect her thoughts, or just to hide. Hell, she even considered going to management and informing them that she was challenging the SmackDown champion, and therefore wished to be transferred over to that show immediately.

But Asuka was not a coward. She'd already spent half the night acting like one, but she wouldn't go that far. Of course, there was a difference between being a coward and being smart, but she was pushing the latter into the former, and she hated it. So eventually, with a deep and calming breath, Asuka entered the women's locker room.

Part of her, a very small part, was relieved to see that the room was basically empty. But that was a very small comfort, considering sitting on a chair in the centre of it was Charlotte Flair. She had the RAW women's championship, Asuka's championship, slung over her right shoulder, an evil smile on her face, and nothing else, and yet, she looked completely in control.

It was in that moment, more than any other, that Asuka knew the definition of fear. But still, she took a deep and calming breath, and walked forward until she was in the centre of the room, allowing the door to close behind her, leaving the two of them truly alone, for better or for worse.

"Well, well, well... look who's finally here to pay the piper." Charlotte gloated, "Took you long enough."

"I owe you nothing." Asuka stated boldly.

"Really?" Charlotte scoffed, "That's really how you want to play it? Really?"

"I won the Royal Rumble match. I beat everyone-" Asuka continued, only to be cut off.

"You didn't beat me." Charlotte interrupted, "But I beat you, and that's all that matters."

"No!" Asuka insisted, then repeated, "I won the Royal Rumble match. I beat everyone-"

"But-" Charlotte interrupted again, only to get interrupted.

"BUT NOTHING!" Asuka snapped, before more calmly explaining, "There is no precedent for this. If you dominate me, then I have to dominate everyone else, which is impossible. Not in one night. At least, not doing it properly, it isn't. And, and I should be the Alpha female of the entire WWE now, not just RAW. But I will give you that. I will give you anyone. I will give you everyone, just not me. That is what is fair."

There was a long pause, then Charlotte stood up, and close the distance between them, "You're right about one thing... this is unprecedented. But I do not accept your offer. I already am the Alpha female of the entire WWE, weather I have a title or not, and can have any bitch I want... except you. So I finally have you, why would I give that up?"

Another pause, then Asuka took a deep breath, and offered up, "I shall give up my Wrestlemania spot, the Rumble win, anything, just... please..."

"Asuka, this is happening." Charlotte said in a pitying voice, almost like she was sorry, before making it very clear that she wasn't by grabbing Asuka's ass and squeezing it, "This? This is mine now. I own it. So stop embarrassing yourself, and bend over my knee. I dismissed all my other bitches, and that is the most you will get from me. Now, give me what I want. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me that ass!"

To emphasize those last words Charlotte continued squeezing Asuka's ass, and then gave it a hard slap, before sitting back down on the chair and grinning expectantly at her pray. God, Asuka wanted to smack that smug smirk off of her face so badly. Kick her off the chair and beat her down. Maybe even take Charlotte's ass by force.

But no, she would never go that far, and... and refusing would mean that she truly forfeited her chance for revenge, and to truly conquer this women's division. So as much as she hated herself for it, and more importantly hated Charlotte, The Empress lowered her head and whimpered in submission, and then very slowly bent herself over the knee of The Queen.

Which of course, caused the evil bitch to cackle with delight, clearly gloating over her victory. Something she continued doing while again grabbing Asuka's butt and then starting to gleefully caress it like a piece of meat. It was a classic way to make it clear who was in charge, and humiliated the defeated woman, but Asuka never truly believed she would experience it first hand.

Like so many things in store for her tonight. Things that she tried not to think right now, as she tried to put a brave face on it, and not give Charlotte the satisfaction of hearing her making a single sound during the spanking. Admittedly, that was a tall order, but she was confident that she could do it. Oh how wrong she was.

Charlotte was in no hurry to start the spanking, as she had been waiting for this ever since Asuka signed a WWE contract. Before then, even, as she had been aware of Asuka's work in Japan, but The Empress had really stepped up her game once she entered the WWE, being undefeated for a year and a half, every victory making The Queen salivate that much more at the thought of taking this deceptively juicy ass.

And now finally, that legendary winning streak had come to an end when this previously unstoppable butt buster was finally stopped. The Empress was finally forced to bow down to The Queen. Asuka lost in the centre of the ring to Charlotte, and better yet, tapped out to her. Oh yes, this wasn't a fluke win, but undisputed proof that Charlotte was genetically superior.

It was a high which she had been enjoying ever since her victory, and even more so now that she had that juicy little ass all to herself. True, Asuka had surprised her by not only entering the Royal Rumble, but winning the whole damn thing. Oh God, it would have been so satisfying if she lost twice in one night.

Although that would allow someone else to try and claim victory, to claim Asuka's ass, which would've been completely unacceptable. Besides, this way she got to dominate the winner of the first ever women's Royal Rumble. Oh yes, this was the kind of satisfaction money couldn't buy, which was why Charlotte spent so much time savouring it, before finally raising her hand high into the air, and bringing it crashing down on the meaty cheeks beneath her.

That caused an incredibly satisfying cry to escape Asuka's lips, but sadly it wasn't followed up with a few long seconds later when Charlotte smacked that ass again. No, the mighty Asuka managed to remain eerily quiet for the next few minutes as the spanking officially got underway, which was a little disappointing, but also not.

After all, she wanted to make this unstoppable butt wrecking machine, whimper and cry out in both pain and pleasure for her, and it was wonderful that she even got a preview of that from the start. But she had been dealing with pure bottoms for years now, and it was nice to finally get a challenge again. Besides, like always, it was only matter of time before The Queen got what she wanted.

For now Charlotte was more than happy with admiring the beautiful sight of the mighty Asuka bent over her knee, in the perfect position for a spanking. And maybe the best part about it, was that she was currently wearing her ridiculous gear. After all, wrestlers had to design their own clothes, and pay for them, and get them approved by management, so it meant a lot to them.

Now, Charlotte got to disrespect Asuka's attire in this way, which was just so wonderfully delicious. Of course, at the moment, the other woman's trunks were covering that cute little butt, so there was only so long she could resist removing at least part of it. And when she did, that was so very satisfying.

"You wanna know something Asuka? I've wanted this for so very long, that I was beginning to worry it wouldn't live up to the hype. Kind of like you. Mmmmmmmmm, but I'm happy to report, unlike you in the ring, spanking your ass is just as satisfying as I dreamed it would be." Charlotte taunted gleefully in between blows, before almost conversationally pointing out, "But you of all people should know, this isn't a proper spanking. At least, not yet. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we both know that a proper spanking must be bare bottom, and that's exactly what The Empress deserves. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's exactly what you deserve thinking that you could take on The Queen. And you know what? I think it's about time we did this properly, don't you?"

Asuka would have dearly liked to give a sarcastic retort, but she was saving all her strength for remaining as quiet as possible. Because hopefully Charlotte didn't realize it, but she had actually been letting out some soft sounds so far, and it was probably going to get worse now she was going to receive a proper spanking.

Although she did seriously reconsider it when she felt her trunks being grabbed and slowly pulled down, and thus, revealing her probably already pink ass. She also tried not to look at Charlotte's stupid face, but her evil grin could proudly be seen from space at that moment, and even when she couldn't see it, she could taste it, making everything about this more humiliating. Especially when the other woman's hand grabbed her butt, and began squeezing and fondling it.

For better or for worse, Charlotte got lost in that for quite a while, before delivering another blow, only this time harder, and quickly followed up by another, and another, and another. Which was bad, but Asuka knew from being in the ring with her this still wasn't all the strength the bigger woman was capable of. But at least, maybe this would be it, and now Charlotte would just stick to spanking her.

But no, after maybe one full minute of constant strikes Charlotte abruptly stopped and went right back to the infuriating butt groping, which caused Asuka to let out a groan of frustration. Of course, in turn, this only made The Queen chuckle in delight, which infuriated The Empress even more.

This process was repeated over and over again for a while, but thankfully Charlotte slowly decreased the amount of butt groping in favour of increasing the length of continuous strikes, until for better or for worse she was finally giving Asuka a proper spanking. Something which Asuka was hoping would be over and done with as fast as possible, but at the same time it was worse than she ever imagined.

Admittedly, the physical pain wasn't quite as bad as what she had gone through in the ring, or injuries, but the mental pain was unbearable, and try as she might, the mighty Asuka just couldn't take it. Not without crying out loudly in pain, which of course, just gave her rival that much more satisfaction, and encouragement to continue this.

Given the way Charlotte was reacting to this, at least distracted from Asuka's reactions. She had been able to control herself in the beginning, but now she just couldn't help herself. No, the once mighty Asuka was reduced to a shadow of her former self, whimpering, gasping and crying out loudly with every single blow, until tears were literally sliding down her cheeks.

And just when she didn't think it could get worse, it abruptly stopped. Because no more physical pain was good, but again, the mental pain was unbearable, especially as Asuka was left weeping as she tried to recover from the brutal butt beating she had just taken, and not think about what was about to happen to her incredibly sore bottom.

Charlotte had been lying before. Spanking the mighty Asuka hadn't just lived up to the hype, it easily surpassed it. Oh yes, she hadn't had this much fun since giving Sasha Banks her first ever spanking. They were both so defiant before, but one nice, long, hard spanking had both respected wrestlers breaking down into pathetic little bitches.

Her pathetic little bitches. Oh yes, Sasha might have claimed different afterwards, but whenever they were alone together she was nothing but a submissive little bitch, and Charlotte was confident that Asuka would be the same way. Oh yes, the mighty Asuka was going to be her pathetic little bitch, after just one proper butt beating, and ass fucking.

Wanting to give the former a big finish Charlotte began using every ounce of her strength to beat Asuka's ass, as a result turning those cheeks from the light red they had been through most of the spanking, to a dark and angry red. Even better, she had made the cheeks jiggle for her obscenely.

Oh yes, Asuka might not have the biggest butt in the WWE, but it was deceptively juicy, which made Charlotte look forward to the butt fucking even more. Then when it felt like her hand was about to fall off she abruptly stopped, and admired her handiwork for a few long seconds, and then pushed her bitch off of her, quickly retrieving a strap-on, attaching it to herself, and then rubbing lube into it while walking back over to her pray.

"God, I've wanted to say this to you for so long... Asuka, bend over! Bend over so I can pop your anal cherry, and make you my little butt bitch." Charlotte ordered gleefully, quickly adding, "And you reply?"

"I, I will get you for this." Asuka growled.

"Try again." Charlotte purred, and then threatened, "Reply properly, and use my proper title, or I'll give you another spanking."

There was a long pause, then Asuka hung her head in defeat, and mumbled, "Yes my Queen."

It was very tempting to push things even further, and have the once mighty Asuka thank her exactly for what she was about to receive, but Charlotte was too busy chuckling with delight, and the moment past. Besides, by the time she was done a piece of art was being displayed, which she was at least partly responsible for.

Or perhaps more accurately, she had improved a nice juicy piece of meat by painting it red, Charlotte literally salivating at the sight of it, and the thought of what she was about to do. So instead of saying anything else she just dropped down behind her prey, buried her face between those meaty cheeks and rubbed her face in them like they were a big pair of tits.

Maybe this wasn't a very dominant thing to do, but Charlotte just couldn't help herself, and why should she? She had won! She had beaten Asuka, and to the victor, go the spoils. Besides, soon enough she was grabbing two big handfuls of meaty cheeks, and pulling them apart to admire her prize. Better yet, then she was spitting on it, and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue.

Oh yes, The Queen settled into giving The Empress a nice long rim job, preparing this tasty little hole for her big dick. Something she couldn't stop thinking about, even while gleefully munching this butt, once again finding way to heighten her own enjoyment, and allowing Asuka to wallow in her defeat. Oh God, it was so delicious. And so was this yummy little ass hole.

Asuka loved both giving and receiving rim jobs, so much so that despite what was about to happen to her, she just couldn't resist moaning happily. She tried, but it was just like before, she couldn't deny Charlotte. Apparently she couldn't deny her anything tonight. Not her titles, not her ass, and not even her sounds.

Oh God, she continued giving Charlotte the satisfaction of hearing moaning throughout the rim job, and Asuka was terrified it would be the same story when it came to the butt fucking. After all, there was no way she could enjoy such a thing, but in the same way she shouldn't be able to lose, or tap out, or cry out during a spanking.

The bitch was just so good at this, making Asuka feel ridiculously good, especially when she switched from simply licking up and down to swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, and then even trying to push her tongue inside it. Of course, unlike the other whores walking around WWE who had the audacity to call themselves wrestlers, Asuka had her anal cherry, meaning that tongue didn't get very far.

Or at least, she currently had her anal cherry. She wouldn't for very much longer, and while that thought was off-putting, it wasn't enough to stop from enjoying her ass being eaten. Which she tried to tell herself was because she was imagining it was one of her bitches doing this to her as a sign of respect, but deep down Asuka knew the truth.

She was enjoying this. Oh God, why did Charlotte have to be so good at this? And well, everything? God, everything about this was just infuriating, and it certainly didn't get better when Charlotte replaced her tongue with a finger. Luckily it was still covered in lube. Or maybe it was unlucky, because maybe if it went in dry, it would hurt more.

As it was the pain was more discomfort, and there was definitely some pleasure in the cry Asuka let out. Which unfortunately wasn't drowned out by the combination of laughter and moaning Charlotte left out, which was really saying something. Then, as she finished burying that finger up to the knuckle inside of Asuka's ass, Charlotte just had to make it worse by talking.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers