Ready For Asuka Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of course made The Queen chuckle in triumph, grab her phone, and take a few souvenirs of her conquest. Something which Asuka wanted to argue with, but she couldn't. Especially as she dearly wanted Charlotte to give her the same courtesy when she inevitably got her revenge.

She tried to focus on that, and not this humiliating act, or inevitably the words that Charlotte said, but like with the butt fucking itself, Asuka couldn't stop herself living in the moment. It was just so embarrassing, especially as every part of her body seem to be aching right now, but especially her well used ass hole. God, it didn't feel like she'd ever be able to sit down again. Not without a pillow or something.

Or without thinking about what Charlotte had done to her tonight. And it wasn't even over. No, she still had to obey this bitch for the rest of the night, meaning that she would be in for a lot more anal pounding before the night was through. Among other things. Something that The Queen was only too happy to confirm.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it, just like that, mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah!" Charlotte encouraged gleefully, "Oh yes, hold those cheeks nice and wide. Mmmmmmmm, nice and wide open. Ooooooooh Asuka, you're going to make a wonderful butt slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I can't wait to share the good news with the rest of the girls. And share these wonderful pictures with them. But first, we should clean up here, and get back to my hotel room for more fun. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, and you know what I mean by clean up, right? Oh yeah, you know what happens now. Yeah, you know exactly what happens. You go ass to mouth! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna see the mighty Asuka go ass to mouth for me. Yessssssssss, come on bitch, suck it! Suck my big dick, oh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, taste your own ass Asuka! Ah yeah! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Initially Asuka ignored this command because it successfully irritated Charlotte, and of course, she wasn't exactly looking forward to this latest humiliation. Or the fact that this would just lead to more of it. But eventually she did as she was told, slowly turning herself around, and then kneeling down in between Charlotte's legs, so that her lips were inches away from The Queen's cock.

The cock responsible for robbing Asuka of her anal cherry, and 'conquering' her most private hole. The one which was now covered in her own ass cream. Ass cream she was going to have to suck off that dildo. God, Asuka hadn't believed anything could be more humiliating than losing her anal cherry, but this just might be it. But again, she had to do it, so she closed her eyes, scrunched up her nose and then wrapped her lips around the head of the dick.

To her horror, it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. In fact, she moaned in pleasure at the taste. Which again, was worst than if she didn't enjoy it. Especially because it caused Charlotte to laugh and taunt her again. Although for better or for worse she was too preoccupied with the taste of her own ass to tell what the bitch was saying now.

Which continued to be the case as Asuka began bobbing her head up and down, seemingly trying to get every drop of her own butt. Just like Charlotte would do, next time they met in battle. Oh yes, The Empress had suffered a devastating loss, but she promised herself it would be the last time. Next time, it would be The Queen that wasn't ready for Asuka.