Ready For Asuka Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, a virgin ass. It's been so long since I had a virgin ass!" Charlotte moaned, and then chuckled with delight, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, too long. Oh Asuka, it was so nice of you to save your anal cherry for me. Mmmmmmmmm, I'm really going to enjoy taking it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I'm really going to enjoy tearing your ass hole wide apart. Breaking it in, and turning it into a fuck hole. Breaking you in, and turning you into my fuck hole. Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah, that's what you're going to be, bitch! Oh yes, the mighty Asuka is going to be my anal loving little bitch, who takes it up the ass every single day."

Naturally, Charlotte continued her rambling as she began slowly pumping that finger in and out of Asuka's previously untouched back door. Well, of course there had been tongues caressing this forbidden entrance, but this was the first time she had actually been anally penetrated, and perhaps arguably this was Asuka losing her ass cherry.

But given all their experience neither woman truly believed that, and the longer this went on, the more that The Empress hoped The Queen would just get it over with. Especially after Charlotte added a second finger, making it increasingly likely that having the unthinkable happened to her wouldn't feel as bad, and worse, it might be pleasurable, which was the worst possible outcome for the now former Alpha female of RAW.

So eventually Asuka snapped, "Just get it over with!"

"Just get what over with?" Charlotte teased, "And really think about your answer."

There was a long pause, then Asuka grumbled softly, "Please, my Queen, fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Charlotte chuckled, and gleefully obliged, "Just one last thing, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks nice and wide, and show me what I won tonight. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, show me the virgin ass hole you've been saving, just for me."

"Ah fuck!" Asuka swore, as Charlotte emphasized those last few words with a hard slap to her ass, and then she replied and obeyed, hating herself for it, "Yes my Queen."

Charlotte might have literally drooled again while watching the mighty Asuka slowly reach back, grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks and pull them wide apart, exposing her virgin rosebud. It was a sight The Queen savoured for a few long seconds, as she slowly removed her fingers from that soon to be fuck hole and lazily sucked them clean.

Hell, even when she grabbed her strap-on and press the tip of it against the other woman's ass hole she again paused for a few long seconds to savour the moment. After all, this wasn't just another butt slut. No, this was the legendary rectum wrecker Asuka. And now, her anal cherry belong to her. Or at least it would do in another minute, or less.

Of course, eventually she just couldn't resist pushing forwards, forcing the untouched ass hole of the mighty Asuka to stretch for a cock for the very first time. Oh yes, The Queen stretched The Empress's butt hole wider, and wider, and wider, until she finally did it. She, Charlotte Flair, pushed the head of her strap-on through that incredibly tight anal ring and into the ass of this legendary butt fucker.

Oh God, she had done it! She had really, finally done it! She had taken Asuka's anal cherry, and no matter what happened after this, no one could take that away from her. Of course, she was determine what would happen after this would be the once mighty Asuka becoming her anal bitch, because no other outcome was acceptable. But in that moment Charlotte wasn't thinking about that, or anything. All she was thinking about was how amazing this was.

Although, once she got the ability to talk back, Charlotte was only too happy to gloat, "I did it! I got your cherry! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I, Charlotte Flair, just popped your anal cherry! Asuka's anal cherry! Oh fuck! Ooooooooooh fuck, your ass is mine! All mine, and it always will be. And you know it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, no more topping for you Asuka! Yesssssssssssss, from now on, the mighty Asuka is nothing but The Queen's anal bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, not so tough with a cock in your ass, are you? No, you're just another butt slut, mmmmmmmmm, who's going to take every inch of my big dick up her ass. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it Asuka, fucking take it!"

To make things even better Asuka's only response was to whimpered pathetically and press her forehead into the floor so she couldn't see the look of glee on Charlotte's face. Not that it mattered, because Charlotte continued gleefully laughing, and of course, dishing out some more verbal humiliation. Not that she really paid attention to it.

No, she was concentrating on much more important things, like pushing inch after inch of her cock into that forbidden hole. Maybe the most forbidden hole on the roster. Certainly the most forbidden hole that Charlotte had ever violated. And the tightest. Oh God, it was a joy to take, and well worth the effort it took to force her girl cock into that newly created fuck hole.

Unsurprisingly, Asuka didn't seem too grateful to Charlotte for turning her shit hole into a fuck hole, but The Queen had no sympathy for The Empress, given that if the roles were reversed her new anal bitch wouldn't hesitate to do this to her. Besides, Asuka had done this exact thing to countless women. So had Charlotte, but that wasn't the point. The point was, Asuka had this coming.

Also, her butt hole looked beautiful stretching for Charlotte's cock, especially as the multi-collared haired girl continued spreading her cheeks, giving the blonde the best look possible at the dildo disappearing into that bitch hole. Oh God, this was easily one of the best nights of Charlotte's life, if not the best.

Asuka meanwhile was receiving hands down the worst night of her life. It had been what she had been dreading for so long, and prayed it would never happen, but now here she was, suffering the same fate as so many of her bitches. The difference was of course, that they were all anal sluts, who's purpose in life was to bend over for superior women like Asuka. Asuka wasn't suppose to be like these women.

No, she was a champion, and an Alpha female, and the most superior of superior women. The greatest butt buster of all time. The greatest top. This wasn't suppose to be happening to her. It wasn't fair. It was wrong, and gross, and disgusting. And the worst part was that some small part of her liked it.

That had been her greatest fear about this experience. Not the physical pain, or the overwhelming humiliation of getting a taste of her own medicine. No, the worst part, was there was a chance she would enjoy it. It surely had to be a teeny, tiny chance, virtually impossible, but she had seen too many tops get turned into bottoms to believe it was impossible for her to suffer the same fate.

Especially when there was such a skilled top like Charlotte Flair around, hence why Asuka hadn't exactly been going out of her way to challenge this bitch. And she was right to be afraid, because it was already feeling good, and they hadn't even completed the butt stuffing, yet. Which had to be 100% because of Charlotte's infamous skills as a butt fucker, because the alternative was just too unbearable to even imagine.

Of course, when Charlotte's thighs finally came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was buried deep within Asuka's rectum, the bitchy blonde just had to gloat about it, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, every inch! That's every single fucking inch of my big dick up the mighty Asuka's ass! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm balls deep inside you now bich! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, balls deep insie your shit-pipe! Oh fuck, this is going to be so much fun. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, I'm balls deep in Asuka's fucking butt, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, wooooooooooooo!"

It was nothing that Asuka had done before, but that wasn't the point. No, because again, this wasn't supposed to be happening to her, and she grumbled as much, albeit softly in Japanese, which she knew her tormentor wouldn't understand. Hell, Charlotte didn't even seem to notice, as she was too busy bombarding her defeated opponent with verbal humiliation, along with a triumphant 'woo' or two.

Although even that was preferable to what happened next, namely Charlotte slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of the dildo to slide out of Asuka's ass. Actually, it was kind of a relief, but only physically, as mentally Asuka knew what happened next. And sure enough, the other woman got about half way out, before pushing right back in, and then repeating the process, and thus officially starting the butt fucking.

Butt fucked! Oh God, Asuka was being butt fucked! For the first time in her life, the greatest rectum wrecker in the entire history of wrestling, was getting a taste of her own medicine. And it felt good! No, Asuka's mind had to be playing tricks on her. Some kind of coping mechanism for what was happening to her. Yes, that was what was happening here. Although that became increasingly hard to believe, after she came to her senses.

Because for a while there she was lost in some version of the words she was getting ass fucked, fucked in the ass, oh God, Charlotte flair was fucking her ass. Something that should have been unbearable, but it just wasn't. No, instead she was receiving an increasing feeling of pleasure, which was so much worse.

Again, from what had to be Charlotte's incredible skills as a butt fucker, whatever initial pain there had been quickly faded away. God, there wasn't even a dull ache anymore. No, there was just pleasure. Increasingly overwhelming pleasure, which was trying to force Asuka to further humiliate herself by moaning, which was surely the worst possible fate for a top the calibre of The Empress? Well, maybe there was one other thing, but Asuka didn't want to even think about it. Especially when she was on the verge of moaning in pure pleasure, Asuka having to use every ounce of concentration to stop it. She dug her fingernails into her skin, grinded her teeth, and desperately tried to think unsexy thoughts, but it was no use. She just kept whimpering and crying out in humiliation, but also undeniably pleasure. And then finally it happened.

The once mighty Asuka moaned in pure pleasure, which might have been the greatest moment of Charlotte's life, and it caused her to cackle, "Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, that's it, moan for me bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, mother fucking moan! Moan while I fuck you in the ass! Oh God, I'm fucking the big bad Asuka in the ass, mmmmmmmmm, and she's fucking loving it! Aren't you? Aren't you? Yeah you are, mmmmmmmmmm, the mighty Asuka is just another anal bitch. Oh yeah, you're just another one of my bitches now Asuka! Oh yeah, I own your fat ass, oooooooooooh, and you love it! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you really are mine now. All mine!"

On the bright side this enraged Asuka enough to finally let go of her cheeks, lift herself up onto all fours, looked back and give Charlotte a piece of her mind. Namely, by screaming abuse at her, but she was so mad it was all in Japanese, and Charlotte just laughed it off. Then before the former champion could translate the new one restarted the sodomy, something she briefly paused to gloat about her latest victory.

Charlotte's latest victory over Asuka, something which was clearly a great source of pride for the blonde, just as much as it was a great source of shame for the multi-colored haired woman. And somehow, they had reached the point where that humiliation and shame just added to Asuka's enjoyment.

Everything seemed to be adding to her enjoyment at this point, and Asuka hated every second of it. She just really wanted to give this smug bitch a backhand, finally get that big dick out of her ass, and beat the shit out of Charlotte for having the audacity to do this to her. But she also really wanted Charlotte to never stop fucking her ass. Or at least, to never pull her cock out of it.

And maybe most of all, Asuka wanted to be fucked harder. Oh God, this was what Asuka was most afraid of, because now not only was she moaning like a shameless little anal whore, but she wanted to be sodomized hard and deep, until she came like a bitch with a dick in her ass. And again, she did everything in her power to stop that from happening, but the pleasure was just so overwhelming, and Charlotte was too patient to wait.

"Please..." Asuka weakly whimpered.

"Please what?" Charlotte pushed with a wicked grin.

"Please, make me cum..." Asuka said, barely above a whisper, and then knowing more was required quickly added, "Please, my Queen, make me cum! Make Asuka cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Mmmmmmmm, it will be the closest you ever get to making me your bitch, so just do it. Please? Oh God, please... Mistress Charlotte, destroy my butt hole!"

There was a long pause as Charlotte thought about pushing for a few long seconds, but as she was just as eager to get to the hard anal pounding she nodded her head, and ordered, "I suppose that will do, for now. Mmmmmmm, but if you want to cum, you've got to help me. Oh yes, I want to see the mighty Asuka lifting herself onto all fours, and bouncing her butt back at me. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, bounce that booty! Fucking bounce it! Oh yeah, let's work together to destroy that ass hole of yours, ooooooooooh, and make these big, meaty cheeks jiggle. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss, ah fuck, wooooooooooooooo!"

Telling herself she just wanted to get this over with Asuka quickly obliged, bouncing herself back as hard as possible pretty much right from the get-go, quickly pushing herself to the edge of orgasm. However it was Charlotte who pushed her over that edge with a few strategic thrusts, and then eventually The Queen started using every ounce of her impressive speed and strength to brutally sodomize The Empress.

And perhaps even Asuka found a way to increase the pace, given the butt fucking became a truly hellacious rectum wrecking. Although it was impossible for poor Asuka to tell, as she was bombarded by incredible climax after incredible climax, which completely robbed her of the ability to think. And maybe, just maybe, broke her. It had been the last thing she wanted before all this, but her last coherent thought was she wasn't so sure anymore.

Charlotte was determined to break the mighty Asuka. It had been her main goal for a year now, or at least ever since Asuka had shown up on RAW, and she was so close she could taste it. Oh yes, she could tell she was giving this dominant woman a taste of intense ecstasy she had never experienced before, and like all the dominant women before her it would cause Asuka to never, ever be the same again.

Sure, she might still pretend to be a top, like Sasha Banks, but deep down they would both knew the truth. That the once mighty Asuka had bowed down to The Queen, and was now just another one of Charlotte's anal bitches. And she always would be, The Queen would make sure of that.

Of course, to ensure that, Charlotte needed to give Asuka everything she had right now, so that was exactly what she did. Which mostly meant concentrating on using every ounce of her speed and strength to pound that juicy little booty, so much so that it jiggled like jelly in an earthquake, and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as her defeated opponent's screams of pleasure.

But it also meant grabbing that multi-colored hair, yanking it back, and delivering a hard spanking to those meaty cheeks. And maybe most of all, it meant more verbal abuse. Oh yes, it involved Charlotte solidifying how things were going to be from now on with words, even if she was barely aware of what she was saying at this point.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM FOR YOUR NEW OWNER!" Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM JUST LIKE THAT WHILE I'M OWNING YOUR BIG FAT ASS! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR SHIT HOLE IS MY FUCK HOLE NOW ASUKA! MMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, THE HOLE THE MIGHTY ASUKA SHITS FROM IS MINE TO USE WHENEVER I WANT, WHEREVER I WANT, HOWEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MINE NOW BITCH! ASUKA IS MY ANAL BITCH! THE EMPRESS IS THE QUEEN'S ANAL BITCH! OH YEAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOO, FUCKING, WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Sadly those wonderful words, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of finally getting to sodomize the great and powerful Asuka, Charlotte was no longer able to hold back from the edge of cumming herself. Of course, she was able to push herself through that incredible climax, and the ones that followed, but it was clearly the beginning of the end to the fun.

Especially given these climaxes were the most satisfying she'd had since she broke Sasha Banks. Maybe even ever, because while Sasha was all talk, just like everyone else on the roster, Asuka had been a truly terrifying rectum destroyer. And now? Now she was just another anal loving bitch, who was actually helping Charlotte destroy her most private hole. Which was a little sad, but mostly funny.

Throughout the sodomy Charlotte laughed and woo'ed, but towards the very end she just had to concentrate on wrecking Asuka's rectum, again to make absolutely certain that she destroyed the biggest threat to her possibly ever, and turned her into nothing but just another anal bitch. As a result she was basically a wild animal towards the end, relentlessly pounding into her submissive mate.

Which was a good thing, but less good was the fact that she collapsed with exhaustion at the end. Which was totally a rookie move, but she just couldn't help it. She just got so lost in fucking Asuka up the ass. Luckily for her, her new fuck toy seemed just as exhausted, if not more so, as she was the first one to collapse. Namely face down and for a few long minutes becoming truly nothing but a fuck hole for The Queen, which made Charlotte cum so hard she had no choice but to collapse with a final loud...

"Woooooooooo!"

There was a long silence, followed by Charlotte chuckling, "So, do you admit that you're my bitch now?"

"I, admit, nothing." Asuka panted weakly, and with more than a little hesitation, which caused Charlotte to chuckle again. Which was almost a good thing, as it infuriated Asuka to add more firmly, "I will never be your bitch. You will be mine! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you will be Asuka's bitch, then you'll be sorry."

"Oh that's adorable, mmmmmmmm, and delicious." Charlotte purred with delight, "I was so hoping you'd say that. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it's been way too long since I had a defiant little bitch like you, who was too stubborn and proud to admit that she was already broken. Oh yes, you're mine now Asuka, and I'm going to have a lot of fun making you admit it."

"Never!" Asuka growled firmly, before she felt Charlotte roll off of her, causing the dildo to slide quickly out of her ass, leaving the proud warrior to clutch it and cry out, "AH FUCK!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, your ass hurts... now shut up and show me my handiwork." Charlotte ordered, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks and show me the ass hole I just conquered and claimed!"

Asuka whimpered pathetically, but slowly did as she was told. She was still bound by the secret rules of the WWE that she had to obey the victorious Alpha female, even if that meant using strength she really didn't have to get to her feet, crouch down in front of Charlotte, and then reach back to spread her cheeks wide apart, revealing her gaping ass hole.