Ready For Asuka Ch. 12

Story Info
Is Paige...
9.9k words
4
3.8k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte or Paige or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Very impressive, very impressive." Asuka said mockingly, cutting off her music as she came out after Charlotte's latest victory, pausing for dramatic effect, before continuing, "But you will not beat Asuka so easily. You will not beat Asuka. No, you will bow down to the Empress, at Wrestlemania, when I challenge you for my RAW, women's championship."

Grabbing a microphone from ringside Charlotte gave a big condescending grin, and then announced while standing in the centre of the ring, "What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you tapping out like a little bitch!"

Delighted by the bad word, the audience played along as if they were on the Jerry Springer show or something with, "Ooooooooooh!"

"Ha ha ha ha." Asuka cackled, happily joining in between her laughter, "Oooooooooh, oooooooooh, ooooooooooh, ha ha, looks like somebody's going to be fined for saying the B-word."

"You think I care?" Charlotte questioned sarcastically, before pointing out, "I'm rich. I can afford as many fines as they want to give me. And I can buy and sell anyone in this arena, including you Asuka. Not that I need too. No, because we both know, ever since I made you tap, you haven't been the same unstoppable force that you were before. No, the Empress is just my bitch, like everybody else in this division. Hell, like everybody in this whole freaking company. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I own everyone in this whole company. Including you Asuka. Maybe especially you. And at Wrestlemania, I'm going to prove it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to prove that I own the mighty Asuka, by making her tap like a bitch. Again."

Charlotte knew that she was pushing her luck. She'd actually went to management for approval of pushing the envelope to hype her big match at Wrestlemania, but there was a big difference between dropping a couple of swearwords, and hinting at the secret that countless members of staff had bent over backwards to hide about the women's division for over a decade.

Even she would be fired if the truth about that ever got out, and it was likely several people would yell at her when she got to the back. But she would argue that no one who knew the truth could possibly guess what she really meant by that speech. And even if they did believe her, as far as she was concerned it was worth it just to see the look on the face of her challenger.

Especially as she made the mighty Asuka so mad that she replied in an angry Japanese rant, while marching down the stage and eventually into the ring. By the end of it, the champion and the challenger were with face to face, microphones thrown aside, so that they could stare at each other, and after a few more threatening words they just stared at each other.

Which was standard stuff when it came to building to a match, and both of the WWE superstars were only too happy to play along, as they both had a point to prove to each other. However what Asuka didn't know was that Charlotte had planned a little surprise for her. Which technically, was another classic way to build interest for a PPV match.

Namely, hiring goons to soften up an opponent before a big match. Although in this case, it proved the old saying that good help is hard to find, because despite being given the perfect opening while Asuka was angry and distracted, the idiots waited until she was in the ring to run down the ramp, giving her enough warning that by the time they got there, she knew they were coming.

As a result, they were embarrassed by Asuka, who effortlessly knocked them down one by one as they came at her like cannon fodder in an action movie. She would have probably got away with it too, if Charlotte wasn't there to clean up the mess. Luckily she was, and as the third hired goon went down, Charlotte was there to make sure that Asuka followed.

She made sure to stay on her, with the other three women quickly joining in on the beat down, which only ended when they put the mighty Asuka through a table, and then stood tall in victory, confident that they had sent a message to the once mighty Asuka, and perhaps just as importantly, the entire WWE universe.

Both in terms of the fans watching in the arena, and around the world, and the women watching in the back, who might've forgotten exactly who their asses belong too. Of course, when it came to these women, this was only the first part of Charlotte's plan to remind them. The second part of which would be much more mutually pleasurable for everyone involved. Even the Empress.

Asuka knew that she had been walking into a trap, but she figured the mighty Queen was simply trying to cheap shot her, and then the two of them would roll around ringside, until one of them got the better of it. Which was a classic way to build to a match, and The Empress was determined that she would end up on top, especially after being embarrassed at the Royal Rumble.

Instead she was the one, once again, to be embarrassed. She tried to fight back, but the numbers advantage was too great, and when that cheap shot came she couldn't get her hands up fast enough. Then she suffered a beat down at the hands of The Queen, and her new little minions. Well, if Charlotte thought that she could use this as an excuse to top Asuka again, she was in for a surprise of her own.

Instead Asuka was in for another surprise. Just as she feared, Charlotte was waiting for her, flanked by Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville either side of her. God, it was so humiliating to have a glorified model like Mandy beat her up. Although at least she had the help of Sonya to do it, who at least had an MMA background, making her somewhat respectable.

More importantly, there had been Paige, the very first NXT women's champion, and a two-time diva's champion, who had been actually bringing some respect to the women's division before Asuka had arrived. And yet, instead of standing by their side, Paige was kissing the feet of Charlotte. Which honestly, the more Asuka thought about it, the more it made sense. Of course The Queen was only too happy to spell it out for her, and everyone else watching.

"Asuka, it's wonderful to see we didn't hit you too hard. I wouldn't want you to miss this." Charlotte grinned, before addressing the locker room, "Wannabe tops and broken little bottoms, may I have your attention, please. I shouldn't need an introduction, but apparently some of you delusional bottoms forgot exactly who I am. So allow me to introduce myself. My name, is Charlotte Flair, and I am the multi-time and current RAW women's champion. More importantly, I am the Alpha female. But not just of RAW. Whatever you've heard, rest assured, I am the Alpha female of the entire WWE. I proved that when I took Asuka's anal cherry, and added it to my collection. Mmmmmmmmm, and very soon, the once unstoppable Empress will be just another anal bitch, who I can use for my pleasure whenever I want."

"We shall see," Asuka grumbled, wishing that Charlotte would get to the point, and stop glancing over at her with a wicked smile on her face, reminding her of the night of the Royal Rumble. Which, to the incredible shame of The Empress, made Asuka's ass hole quiver with fear, and anticipation, at the memory of their night together.

"Just like the rest of you." Charlotte continued as if Asuka hadn't said anything, "See, all of you are mine, and while some of you cling onto the delusion that you can compete with me, there are others who are happy to know their role, and except a place by my side. So, may I introduce these brand-new NXT call-ups, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. They are now my personal enforcers. Or to put it another way, ASS-istance. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, they will carry my bags, drive my cars, and more importantly, lay a beat down on whoever I want them too. And of course, they will ass fuck whoever I want them too. In exchange, they have THE Alpha of the WWE's permission to top whoever they want. Except Asuka. She's mine. Right ladies?"

"Yes Mistress Charlotte, whatever you want." Mandy beamed.

"What Charlotte says, goes." Sonya said forcefully, smacking her fist into the palm of her hand threateningly, "Got it?"

"Which of course, brings us to this pathetic little fuck hole." Charlotte announced, scrunching up her face as she looked down at Paige frantically kissing her boots, "Oh God, I sometimes forget how truly pathetic you are. And to think, you ever thought you could actually challenge me? Me! Well, we put a stop to that, didn't we, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress Charlotte, yes." Paige whimpered in between kisses to Charlotte's feet, "I'm pathetic. I'm nothing. Mmmmmmmm, I'm nothing but your pathetic little fuck hole."

"Shut up and listen." Charlotte snorted, before continuing, "Ironically, this beyond pathetic, delusional bottom is actually responsible for putting this team together. Yeah, she actually went to NXT, looking for women who would back her up against me and Asuka, because she knew she didn't stand a chance against us. Something she proved beyond a shadow of a doubt last time we fought. The irony being, this is literally history repeating itself. After all, she recruited myself and Becky with similar promises, but it wasn't long before I was in control of the group, and pounding her slutty little 'arse' day and night. And Becky's. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I owned those two butt bitches when we were together, and then even more when we split up."

"Yes, you own me Mistress Charlotte." Paige whimpered again in between kisses to Charlotte's feet, "You always have."

"Damn right, now stop interrupting." Charlotte growled, continuing, "So when Sonya and Mandy realized what was happening, they came straight to me, to see if they could get a better deal. Initially I thought about just ass fucking them into submission, but the more I thought about it, the more I found something I liked about it. Namely, making an example out of the rest of you bitches, starting with Paige! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, so watch closely, especially you, Asuka. Because I promise you, this is your future. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is the future for each and every one of you hot little anal bitches... Paige, bend over my knee. Now!"

"Yes Mistress Charlotte, thank you Mistress Charlotte." Paige cried out, and then she did as she was told.

Towards the end of her monotonous speech, Charlotte clicked her fingers, signifying for one of her new minions to grab her a seat. Namely Sonya, no doubts solidifying who was in charge. Which was pretty effective, given that the former MMA girl didn't seem to even consider hitting The Queen with that chair.

No, she just placed it down in the centre of the room, and stepped back, allowing Charlotte to sit down on it, admittedly looking like every bit the Queen that she claimed to be. And Paige, being the submissive little slut she truly was, was quick to crawl into position, placing herself so that her ass was in the perfect position for a spanking.

Not that Charlotte could just get it over with. No, The Queen had to look back at her audience, each one in turn, but especially The Empress, while caressing the incredibly pale ass in front of her. Then, without looking away from her true rival and Wrestlemania opponent, Charlotte effortlessly delivered the kind of brutal blow which made Asuka's bottom quiver again with fear, and anticipation.

All of a sudden Asuka was transported back to that fateful night that she had lost her anal cherry. It had also been the first time she had been spanked, and she had to give her credit, she did a great job. Especially when it came to reminding The Empress what happened back then would happen again if she wasn't careful enough.

Paige of course preferred the brutal butt spanking that came during the second half of a spanking, but this was good too. It certainly had the humiliation she craved, given that she was currently bending over like a little bitch, showing off her submission to a superior woman. Which was the kind of thing Paige had always craved, deep down.

She'd gotten into wrestling with such hopes and dreams, and for a while, had been able to convince everyone, even herself, that she was a tough as nails top. This however, was who she truly was, and she had her wonderful Queen to thank for that. Well, and others. A lot of others. So many others but maybe, the Queen most of all, as whenever she seemed to forget her place, Charlotte Flair was right there to remind her.

Remind her with spankings and bum fuckings. So many bum fuckings, that Charlotte had decided Paige's arse hole wasn't allowed to close anymore. No, it either had to be gaping open, or filled with a toy. Like it was now. Oh yes, Paige's shit hole was currently stretching around a nice big butt-plug, keeping her nice and ready for her next anal pounding, which was pretty much guaranteed to be in a couple of minutes.

Of course, there wasn't a big enough butt-plug in the entire world to truly satisfied Paige's whore arse. But having her bum so stretched out like that on a regular basis was a great way to remind her that she was a total slut, which she adored. And more importantly, in moments like this her slutty back hole and back passage would clamp down on the toy inside it, giving her an extra bit of delightful pain.

It still wasn't that much at first, but there was a guarantee that it would get worse before it got better. Or would get better before it got even better, in Paige's opinion. Oh yes, she received one form of arse pounding, and then another. Both of which she found herself dreaming about during the long, drawn-out butt stuffing which was the first few minutes of the spanking.

Mostly because the gentle blows came few and far between, Charlotte taking plenty of time to squeeze and fondle those meaty cheeks to her hearts content. Which again, was proving The Queen's superiority, but it wasn't enough for a whore of Paige's calibre. She needed more, but it wasn't her place to ask for it, so she patiently waited for what felt like an eternity, before getting what she truly wanted.

She was definitely rewarded for her patience, as when Charlotte Flair really got going there was absolutely no one better. After all, The Queen was the biggest and strongest woman who played this kind of game, meaning that naturally she dished out the best spanking.

Hell, there wasn't even anyone in the past generation which could probably hold a candle to Charlotte when it came to strength, and when she started using every ounce of it Paige truly received one brutal butt beating. Especially as the groping was phased out, and so were the pauses in between blows, until it was truly the kind of arse beating, which would make her pale little bottom as red as a tomato. And being the submissive bitch she was, Paige loved every second of it.

Charlotte grinned widely and sadistically, because this was indeed the case. Oh yes, the formally pale behind had quickly turned bright red, as it always did from the slightest spanking, which was why it was so fun to give Paige a butt beating. Especially at this point, when those cheeks turned a dark and angry red, and even kind of bruised, under the force of The Queen's blows.

Then there was the fact that those cheeks went from jiggling like jelly from the slightest hint, to shaking obscenely when she really got going. Oh God, it was things like this which made Charlotte want to spend hours just spanking this bitch. Especially because her cries were of pure pleasure the entire time, showing just what the once mighty Paige had truly become.

However, despite speaking out of turn, Paige had been a good anal bitch lately, and Charlotte wasn't in the habit of dishing out excessive punishment just because she felt like it, or there was a watching rival like Asuka. No, she preferred to show off her superior strength and speed in more mutually pleasurable ways.

So Charlotte abruptly stopped the butt beating, and then took a few long seconds to admire her handiwork. God, it seemed to take a full minute for Paige's fat ass to stop shaking. And God, that shade of red looks great on her. Something, her audience got plenty of chance to observe, before she pushed her sex slave off of her lap, stood up, and then moved on to the next stage.

"Get in your natural position, bitch!" Charlotte ordered firmly, locking eyes with Asuka, even as she continued obviously talking to Paige, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want you face down, ass up, and spreading your meaty cheeks. Just like you always should in my presence. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, good bitch. That's a good bitch, Paige. Show me my prize."

"Yes, my Queen." Paige replied, when she got the chance.

"Hey Asuka, you want a piece of this?" Charlotte challenged, and then when her rival just shrugged, she pushed, "Well, you can, if, you go over to my bag, get a nice big cock and strap it to me. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, go get a cock for me, and I'll let you join in. Just remember, for a truly shameless butt slut like Paige, the bigger the better."

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, the bigger the better." Paige quickly and shamelessly agreed, "Oh Mistress Charlotte, please make Mistress Asuka choose the biggest cock possible to stretch my slutty arse. You two, Mistress Sonya, and Mistress Mandy. Oh God yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I want all four of you to wreck my whore arse!"

There was then deafening silence as the mighty Asuka simply shrugged, and headed towards Charlotte's bag, putting everyone on high alert, especially The Queen. Charlotte hadn't thought for one second that Asuka would actually comply with the request. No, it was supposed to be just an easy way to get under her opponent's skin, and she was more than half expecting this to be some kind of trick, and for The Empress to attack her at any moment.

Instead the first ever winner of the Women's Royal Rumble retrieved the strap-on of the RAW women's champion and Alpha female, attached it firmly around her waist, and even covered it with lube. Then, while rubbing that liquid in, the Japanese woman smirked, and broke the silence which had fallen over the room.

"I go first?" Asuka stated like a question, but it was definitely a command.

"Okay." Charlotte murmured softly, still taken aback by this turn of events.

It took a few long seconds for Charlotte to snap out of her shock, and by that point Asuka already seem to have strapped on a cock, and was kneeling down behind Paige, while Mandy and Sonya were scrambling to follow the lead of The Empress. Which was infuriating, but Charlotte couldn't be too mad. Not when she had the perfect chance to redeem herself coming up.

Hell, Asuka seemed to be making a mistake by taking things too easy on the shameless anal whore they were all about to share. Oh yes, her rival grabbed hold of that butt-plug, and instead of pulling it right out spent a minute or two unnecessarily loosening Paige's whore hole by pumping it in and out, stretching it to the widest part of the plug each time. Which admittedly was quite the beautiful sight, but The Queen still had no intention of passing up on mocking The Empress for it.

"Awww, look, The Empress is taking it easy on this anal whore." Charlotte said mockingly, before pointing out, "I know this is your first time with this walking fuck hole, but so much preparation is just not necessary. No, mmmmmmmmm, fucking Paige's 'arse' is like throwing a hot dog down a corridor at this point. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, she's that much of a well used butt slut."

Again, infuriatingly Asuka just shrugged, and replied dismissively, "I'm just having some fun."

Asuka then in one movement pulled out the butt-plug and shoved it straight into Paige's mouth. She then paused for a second to enjoy the predictable sounds of the little slut moaning happily as she tasted her own butt, and then Asuka lined up the tip of her cock with that well-loosened back door and shoved it inside.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers