Ready For Asuka Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, there was also discomfort, and even pain, during the initial double anal penetration, and arse stuffing, however, after everything she'd been through, both tonight and over the last few years, the discomfort and even the pain was a bonus. Something which actually helped her get off even more, especially as it was solidifying her as a shameless anal whore.

Inevitably whatever pain and discomfort there had been initially gradually faded away, just leaving her with pure, overwhelming pleasure. The type of which was kind of heavenly, but also kinda torturous, as it felt like the entire time she was on the edge of orgasm. Which of course made her want to beg for that privilege, but she also wanted to make sure this lasted as long as possible.

And most of all, she wanted to be a good little anal bitch, and allow the superior women to have their fun with her for a while, before they gave her such a treat. Hell, there was no point begging at first, as it was unlikely that Mistress Sonya, and more importantly Mistress Charlotte, would give her such a privilege too soon.

For better or for worse, having a woman underneath her increased the overwhelming pleasure, by a lot. Hell, Mistress Mandy initially just lay there with a smirk on her face, which was more than enough to drive Paige crazy, especially when their eyes met. However, the busty blonde also started sliding her hands all over the brunette's pale body, mostly focusing of course on her tits.

She mostly just squeezed them and pinched the nipples, and leaned up to kiss her neck, but it was the straw which broke the camel's back. Oh yes, poor Paige just couldn't hold back anymore, and she began frantically begging to cum, saying whatever she had to say to get what she wanted.

"Fuck me! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooddddddddddd, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Paige cried out desperately, "Yesssssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, wreck my arse! Fucking ruin that slutty little shit hole! Mmmmmmmmmm, make my shit-pipe your personal cock sleeve! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, a home for all your cocks! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my arse was made for your cocks! Made to take dicks! That's what my butt is for. Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's what I'm for. Please, oh please, bum me! I need to be bummed! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, destroy my fucking arse and make me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! AH FUCK!"

Thankfully Mistress Sonya didn't wait around. Oh yes, as soon as she had permission from Mistress Charlotte, Mistress Sonya started slowly picking up the pace until she was hammering that slutty little whore hole as hard as she could, under the circumstances.

And to make matters even better, Mistress Mandy joined the fun too. Oh yes, the two call-ups started enthusiastically hammering into Paige's whore arse, effortlessly making her cum in the process. Not that it took that long. No, Paige was again going to prove that she was a shameless anal slut by cumming pretty much as soon as the pace was increased, and then just keep cumming until her new friends were done with her.

Mandy definitely felt like she had something to prove, which was why she had taken the risk of giving Paige that extra stimulation. Maybe Mistress Charlotte didn't care, or maybe she just wanted to present a united front when rubbing shoulders up against Asuka.

Either way, since she wasn't told to stop, she took it even further when Sonya started hammering that whore hole with every ounce of her strength. Oh yes, as soon as her girlfriend started doing that Mandy copied her actions, so the two of them were brutalizing that slutty little butt hole together, and making sure their bitch came as hard and as frequently as possible. And ultimately, ensure that they would cum nice and hard too.

It was an urge they resisted for as long as they could, which was extremely impressive on Sonya's part. Well, admittedly for both of them, as Mandy got the added bonus of seeing the ecstasy on Paige's face, and in her eyes, and of course the feeling of the other girl squirting her cum all over her stomach.

But Mandy had also been in Sonya's position, and she knew just how amazing it felt to have that pair of big, meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Fuck, just being able to hear it was overwhelming. And then of course, there was the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman. And in this case, double ass fucking her. Double ass fucking another female wrestler, who had helped made women's wrestling respectable, and could/should have done more, if she wasn't such a shameless anal whore.

All of those things probably contributed to Paige cumming as hard and as frequently as she did, and it wasn't long before Mandy joined her. True, her climax wasn't so overwhelming, but it was so much more satisfying. Oh yes, she had been on both sides of it, and Mandy knew for a fact there was nothing more satisfying than making another woman cum for her.

Especially when it was through anal sex, and again, that woman was a wrestler. Which made it even more impressive that Sonya was able to go longer than she was, but inevitably everything previously mentioned, the other end of the dildo hammering her clit and the verbal encouragement they got from their new boss pushed her over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK THAT BITCH! FUCK HER HARD, AND MAKE HER OUR BITCH!" Charlotte yelled orders to her minions so they would hear them, "NO! LET EVERYONE KNOW SHE IS OUR BITCH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PAIGE IS OUR ANAL BITCH! THE QUEEN'S ANAL BITCH! JUST LIKE EVERY ANAL LOVING BUTT SLUT IN THIS COMPANY! ALL OF THEM! THAT'S IT, MMMMMMMMMM, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER! COME ON GIRLS, WRECK THAT FUCKING WHORE ASS! LOOSEN THAT FUCK HOLE'S FUCK HOLE FOR ME, SO I CAN SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE! OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, GOOD GIRLS!"

To Sonya's credit, she was able to push herself through that orgasm, and then several more. Mandy too. Oh yes, Both of them were able to do themselves proud, at least by their standards. However, it was the beginning of the end for both of them. And sadly, this whole experience. Given that she came first, Mandy was the first one to run out of steam, and Sonya wasn't far behind her.

Hell, maybe even the only reason her girlfriend lasted as long as she did was she wanted to out last her? After all, the former MMA girl was always competitive to a fault. But whatever the case, eventually she collapsed on top of Paige, and rolled off of her. Although for better or for worse, while they were done with her, the night wasn't over for their bitch.

"Get over here, you piece of ass!" Charlotte demanded, then before Paige could even reply she grabbed her, and pulled her up into the position she wanted her in.

Asuka had been expecting something like this, she just hadn't expected Charlotte to be standing when it happened. Not that she was complaining, as it was quite the sight. Which was no doubt the intention. Oh yes, even the mighty Asuka would admit, out loud at a push, that Charlotte being able to hold up Paige with her strong arms was impressive.

Especially as she clearly intended to keep her in that position for quite a while, and more importantly succeeded, as she sodomized the other woman from that position. Oh yes, she pulled the other female wrestler into the air, lined the brunette's butt hole up with the dildo strapped around the blonde's waist, and then slammed her downwards on every inch of that big dick.

Given that Paige had just received a hellacious double anal pounding that big dick slid into what was supposed to be a forbidden orifice with the greatest of ease. Hell, given everything that had just happened, it wasn't really surprising that the so-called Anti-Diva cried out in pure pleasure from the sudden anal penetration, and then went back to cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

Something that she ended up doing for the next few minutes, while wrapping her arms and legs around the stronger woman's body, as The Queen bounced her defeated rival's ass up and down. Then, just as abruptly she started fucking Paige's fat ass, Charlotte stopped, and looked at Asuka with a raised eyebrow.

"Well? Are you going to join the fun?" Charlotte quipped.

"I thought you'd never ask." Asuka smirked.

"I thought I wouldn't have too." Charlotte huffed.

"Just being polite." Asuka said dismissively, before gleefully doing as she was told.

Namely by moving behind Paige, lining up her cock with that already widely stretched butt hole, and slowly pushing forwards, causing a second strap-on to slide into that bitch hole. Again, it was pretty easy, at least compared to the initial sodomy, although it definitely had the former Alpha female of NXT crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Something which continued to be the case as Asuka pushed the rest of that dildo deep within Paige's bowels, until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of that second cock was buried deep within the first ever NXT women's champion's back passage. Something that both tops savoured for a few long seconds, before the second double butt fucking began.

Once it did, it quickly built up steam, until The Queen and The Empress had to be using every ounce of their considerable strength to brutalize Paige's poor little booty. Something which of course had the shameless anal slut cumming some more. Hell, she barely stopped at this point. Not until she passed out, which took an impressively long time, considering she was taking the best Asuka and Charlotte had to give her.

Or least, as much as they could give her, given the awkward position, how tired they both were, and most of all the fact that they weren't really even focused on Paige. No, she was nothing but an object to them. Just another hole to use for their pleasure. And more importantly in this case, something they could use to send a message to their rival.

Charlotte loved a nice, hard double butt fucking. And by that of course, she meant she loved dishing one out. She would never lower herself to taking such a thing. Or even a single ass fucking, for that matter. Such a thing was beneath a top of her calibre. Not that there was anyone else who could touch her, other than maybe Asuka.

Who clearly needed a double anal pounding, if she was going to break. And she would break. Oh yes, Charlotte was going to win at Wrestlemania, and in the exact same thing to her. Then the question was, which lucky bitch would get to join her? Then again, maybe it would be better just to do it herself with a handheld dildo? After all, she didn't want any of these uppity bitches getting any ideas above their station.

It was hard to remember now, but once Paige had the audacity to try and step up to her. After using her to stay relevant, no less. And now? Now it had never been more clear that Paige was nothing but a fuck hole. That's all she was, and that's all she ever would be.

Something Charlotte literally hammered home this entire time, and while at first she took great delight in seeing the look on the face of her favourite anal bitch, she swiftly switched to just staring into Asuka's eyes, the two tops practically fucking each other through this fuck hole. Oh yes, in these moments despite the fact that she had another female wrestler's cum violently squirting against her stomach, Charlotte only had eyes for Asuka.

The obvious downside to that was, she was staring into Asuka's eyes when she came. In an ironic twist of fate, she was pretty sure The Empress was in the same boat, but that was a small amount of comfort to The Queen. Especially as she hadn't been able to out last her rival. At least when it came to cumming first.

However, she was determined to out last her overall. Oh yes, no matter how many orgasms they had while pounding Paige's bitch ass, Charlotte would be the one to remain strong and dominant. Or at least, that's what the tall blonde tried to tell herself, as she received orgasm after orgasm from the feeling of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of what she was doing too another female wrestler.

Obviously Asuka had the exact same idea, the two of them locked an intense battle of wills for what felt like an eternity, until they had to simultaneously let go of the piece of meat they had been holding together, and move back, not caring it caused another human being to collapsed to the floor. No, all that mattered was they remained upright, and staring at each other.

Then they simultaneously looked down, and smirked at the now unconscious Paige, her ass hole looking as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon. Which was such a beautiful sight, it seemed a shame to wake her up just for the sake of cleaning cock. Charlotte still intended to do it, but apparently Asuka had another, admittedly inspired, idea.

"Soooooo..." Asuka began almost conversationally, "How would you like to give your little helpers a test of loyalty?"

There was a brief pause as Charlotte raised her eyebrow, then she asked, "What did you have in mind?"

In reply Asuka smiled wickedly, turned to their audience, and ordered them too, "Suck our cocks clean. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, suck Paige's butt off of our big dicks."

There was another brief pause as Charlotte considered this, then she turned to her minions and ordered, "Do as she says."

Briefly Sonya and Mandy looked at each other, then Sonya tried to protest, "But-"

"Now!" Charlotte said forcefully.

"Yes, my Queen." Mandy lowered her head submissively, and did as she was told.

"Yes, my Queen." Sonya lowered her head submissively, and did as she was told.

Asuka then chuckled wickedly, as those pathetic little minions did as they were told. Who knew it would be this easy getting her revenge? Oh yes, only a few hours ago these bitches were jumping her, and she had just completely destroyed one of their asses, while making two more suck ass flavoured cock. At this rate, she would have her revenge on The Queen in no time.

Something that it was very tempting to point out, given that Charlotte was right beside her, and pretty much just asking for it. However, it was unnecessary. Oh yes, even a dumb fuck hole like Paige could figure out this was a victory for her. So why risk it by antagonizing her rival? That would be like grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. So Asuka simply stayed silent, and smirked. Which was more than enough.

To be fair, that smirk could be explained away by having two female warriors kneeling before her, and submitting to a great shame. Sadly, they did not work on both cocks at once, but Asuka certainly wasn't about to complain, given what a beautiful sight it was to watch two women simultaneously suck cock in front of her. Especially when one of them was hers.

And she got Sonya, who would have been her choice, if she got one. Oh yes, Mandy was clearly a giant bottom who she would defeat effortlessly, while the former MMA girl might actually provide something of a challenge. Then again, maybe not, given that just like her little girlfriend, as soon as Sonya wrapped her lips around that butt flavoured dick she moaned loudly.

Showing they certainly weren't strangers to this humiliation, they then savoured the taste of Paige's ass for a few long minutes, before beginning to bob their heads up and down. They even had the presence of mind to linger on the first few inches for a few moments, before taking the dildos into their throats. At that point, Sonya began to struggle, while Mandy effortlessly deep throated that dick.

However, even then, Sonya managed to take the whole thing. It took a while, but she did it. Oh fuck, both these little sluts took both of those dildos down their throat, and they clearly enjoyed themselves. Enjoyed tasting Paige's ass, just like they would enjoy tasting their own asses on Asuka's cock soon enough. And each other's. And their precious Queen's.

While Asuka and Charlotte were mostly focused on either the beautiful sight of that double blow job, Paige's gaping ass hole, or even their audience, occasionally they looked at each other. Mostly, their eyes didn't meet, but once every drop of that butt cream was gone, and Mandy and Sonya were just sucking completely cleaned strap-ons until they were told to stop, their eyes finally locked again.

Oh yes, The Queen and The Empress stared each other down for what felt like an eternity, daring the other to do something. Although honestly, they were likely both grateful that they didn't, as they wanted to be at full strength during their inevitable clash.