Ready For Asuka Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally she would take her time, really savour the sight of that forbidden hole stretching open for her, but she had already been very generous to this infamous butt slut. Especially considering Paige had been only too happy to join the others in taking those cheap shots on The Empress earlier in the evening. Oh yes, the Japanese wrestler very much enjoyed inflicting pain on the English wrestler, causing her to cry out as she was anally penetrated.

The fact there was still a hint of pain in that, and the fact that it was still kind of a squeeze to get her cock into that back door, clearly stated that Charlotte had been exaggerating in the name of humiliating Paige. However, that cry was mostly of pleasure, and while the other woman's butt still turned out to be fun to fuck, it had definitely been a well used.

Which in a way was a shame, because Asuka loved popping anal cherries, but on the other hand, this was definitely an ass made for fucking, and Asuka was glad it had been getting the poundings it deserved. And perhaps more importantly, Paige knew that the true purpose of her existence was to be a butt slut for real women. Something that the little ass whore proved by continuing to cry out, whimper, and even moan in mostly pleasure as the rest of the dick was certainly pushed into her whore ass.

Normally she would offer up some mockery after the initial anal penetration, or during the butt stuffing, or even when her thighs came to rest against the other woman's ass cheeks, announcing that she had stuffed every inch of her strap-on deep into another girl's bowels. However, this time Asuka stayed silent, and just savoured every moment of it. After all, what was there left to say?

Paige was an anal whore, and everybody knew it, including The Anti-Diva herself. And Asuka would rather spend time savouring the wonderful moment she had to sodomize another female wrestler, one who had done so much to transition women's wrestling into a new era where they actually got the respect they deserved.

She especially savoured the beautiful sight in front of her, made perfect by Paige continuing to give the best possible look of a big dick sliding in and out of The Anti-Diva's butt hole. Something which wasn't just savoured by The Empress. No, The Queen and her new subjects gathered around to enjoy the heavenly sight, as did everyone else in the locker room.

The difference was that Charlotte and her cronies were all wearing strap-ons, and were in the perfect position to sneak attack Asuka again. This time, maybe with more serious consequences. Surely not even Charlotte would stoop that low, but Asuka was very wary of the other women, and ready to fight back if necessary.

Sonya hoped that wasn't the plan, because after that performance earlier, and the one that she was witnessing right now, she wasn't entirely convinced the three of them could take The Empress, and was scared to try when the mighty Asuka was wearing a strap-on. Because it was clear that she was in the presence of a true Alpha female, and she didn't want to mess with her.

Or Charlotte, for that matter, so it was kind of like she and Mandy were stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Most of all though, she just wanted to watch Asuka work, and eventually get a turn giving Paige the kind of ass reaming she so richly deserved for being a disgrace to their entire gender.

Ironically Asuka was everything Paige was supposed to be in this business. Namely, a trailblazer, who bought respect to the women's division, and paved the way for girls like Sonya to leave a mark. Which was something she was determined that she was going to do, she was just glad that she didn't have to compete with both Asuka and Charlotte.

Hell, it would be hard taking down just one of them, so the longer she was Charlotte's sidekick, the better, as far as she was concerned. She hoped she could learn to fuck butt half as good as The Empress was now doing, and she had already seen The Queen do. And for better or for worse, it was now time for her to compete with them. Although thankfully not the way that would get her ass fucked, maybe.

"Don't be a butt hog, Asuka. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, share with the rest of us." Charlotte encouraged, reaching down, and groping Asuka's ass as she added this next part, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, remember, the rest of us are eager to fuck some ass. And personally, I'm not too fussy right now about who's ass I fuck."

"Noted." Asuka grumbled as she glared back at her rival for a few long seconds, and then abruptly pulled out of Paige's ass hole, and then moved aside, "All yours."

"Excellent." Charlotte chuckled, before licking her lips at how Paige's butt hole was widely and deeply gaping already, and then ordered, "Sonya, show us what you can do."

"Really?" Sonya questioned in surprise, and then when her new Boss gave her a look she quickly replied, "I mean... yes, my Queen. Thank you, my Queen."

Then scrambling to show what she could do, Sonya quickly closed the distance between herself and the pathetic little fuck toy in front of her, pressed her cock against her target, and then forwards, burying the first few inches of her big dick into Paige's slutty little ass. And of course, Paige just cried out joyfully like the shameless little anal whore she was.

God, Sonya was ashamed of what this promising superstar had become. She had once looked up to this woman, and now she saw her as nothing but an orifice for her pleasure. And of course, a cautionary tale, the former MMA fighter promising herself she would never allow herself to fall as far as The Anti-Diva had.

Which of course, meant getting every inch of that strap-on inside Paige's big butt. If it had been her beloved Mandy, Sonya would've taken her time, allowed them both to savour every precious moment of the experience. However, she was looking to impress her Queen, and The Empress, and if there was anyone on the roster she could be rough with, it was this disgrace of a woman.

So she slammed the rest of her cock up that big booty with just a few hard thrusts, and then started sodomizing the anal bitch none too gently. Which would make most women cry out in pain. Hell, most of the butt sluts around here would under that forceful treatment, but not Paige. No, Paige cried out joyfully, and literally begged for more.

"More! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, give me more!" Paige moaned shamelessly, "Yesssssssssssss, oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little arse! Oh fuck! Pound it, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, pound that slutty shit hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking wreck my shitter! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, that's it, Mistress Sonya, pound my butt! Oooooooooooh, fucking bum me! Bum me, butt fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass with every inch of your big dick! Oh yeah! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck me! Ah fuck! AH FUCK, oh my God, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Mandy's ass hole quivered with fear, anticipation, and most of all jealousy when watching Asuka sodomizing Paige. Now there was no fear, just anticipation. Well, maybe jealousy too. And for more than one reason. Because make no mistake, in both cases, she was imagining herself in Paige's place, but the difference was that she trusted Sonya not to break her.

After all, she'd had plenty of chances, and proven that she was perfectly fine with allowing Mandy to keep a shred of her dignity, as long as she continued giving up her big booty to Sonya at a moments notice. Also Charlotte, and while they didn't have the same level of trust, it was better than Asuka, and God's Greatest Creation was worried what would happen if The Empress ever got her hands on her. And excited by it.

Of course, now wasn't the time to think about her own greedy ass hole. No, it was time for Mandy Rose to prove that she was more than just an anal loving bottom, but one of the three tops that would run this company moving forwards. Well, if she could manage to get a reputation as a switch, that would be good enough.

It was something that she had been working very hard for, mostly by pounding Paige's slutty little ass, but there had been a few other bottoms, so this should be a piece of cake, right? Wrong, because she already had two very hard acts to follow, maybe especially Sonya, who was doing a great job at roughly pounding that slutty little hole. And Charlotte was still to have her turn. Along with other things. But she promised herself, when the time came, she wouldn't hesitate.

"Your turn. Mandy." Sonya abruptly said, moving aside for her girl.

"Huh, what?" Mandy frowned in confusion, before blushing, "Oh, right."

Before anyone could mock her for her hesitance, Mandy quickly followed her girlfriend's lead, and shoved her cock up Paige's butt. Admittedly she wasn't quite as rough, and that was followed by a long, slow, ass stuffing, but if anyone said anything, she would just point out that she was savouring the moment. Which was true, but her nervousness was also a factor.

Not that it really mattered, because she had Paige moaning like the happy little anal whore she was. Not that it was hard, but it was enough to fill her with confidence. Also the fact that, at that moment, the other girl was still spreading her cheeks, giving her the perfect view of that cock disappearing into that forbidden hole.

She got to continue enjoying the sight, until shortly after the butt stuffing was complete, and she was fucking Paige in the ass with every inch of her strap-on. Then the other girl took her hands off of her cheeks, which Mandy was momentarily disappointed by, although that didn't last. Partly because she got to watch those meaty cheeks jiggling for her, even from just some gentle thrusting.

However, the main reason she didn't mind, was when she looked up she saw a very familiar sight. One which made her chuckle wickedly, and actually feel bold enough to offer up some encouragement. Albeit after everyone else had a turn, and while she was still concentrating on fucking Paige up the butt.

Paige of course was in heaven. All of this big beautiful cock just for her. Just for her cock hungry arse hole. Oh yes, her cock hungry arse hole was gobbling up every inch of each strap-on dildo it was given, and she could never get enough. At this point the first ever NXT women's champion, who was supposed to be the one to bring legitimacy to the women's division, was such a shameless anal whore she could never get enough dick up her bum.

And she barely felt any pain. Not really. Discomfort? Sure, but at this point, she kind of enjoyed that. Just as she enjoyed what happened next even more. Namely Mistress Asuka shoving her booty flavoured cock into her face, and giving her the order she'd been waiting an especially long time for.

"Suck it, slut. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, suck my big dick." Asuka ordered gleefully, chuckling wickedly as the ATM slut almost immediately did as she was told, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, yes, yes, yes, suck it good. Clean every single drop of your own butt cream. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, fucking suck it like the ass to mouth whore you are. Oh yeah, you know exactly what to do, don't you? Yeah you do, yeah you do. I heard you had a lot of practice. Glad to see the rumours about you are true, and that you really are a shameless ATM loving whore! Oh fuck yes, take it! Take it all down your whore throat! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Paige quickly replied and obeyed.

Honestly, Paige knew she should have probably waited until Mistress Asuka was at least close to finishing, but she just couldn't help it. Normally she was double stuffed much sooner than this, her mouth aching to taste her own arse cream. And well, just to suck a cock. So when one was finally pressing against her lips, the little ATM slut just couldn't resist.

No, she had to open her mouth nice and wide, to welcome that cock into it. She then moaned loudly and proudly at the taste of her backside, Paige savouring that flavour for a few long seconds like the perverted arse to mouth whore she had become. Then of course, she bobbed her head up and down, determined to get every drop of that yummy flavour, just like she'd been ordered too.

That meant stuffing her windpipe, something she did with well-practiced ease. Then when every inch was down her throat, it was replaced with another. And another, and another, and another, over and over again, the superior woman making sure she was constantly tasting her own arse, while being bummed.

And she loved each and every one of them for it. Oh yes, the once mighty Paige loved the fact that she was reduced to nothing but an ATM machine for the superior female wrestlers. It was so wonderfully humiliating, and tasty. Even if a growing part of her was aching to cum, part of Paige wanted this to last forever. But for better or for worse, things eventually escalated.

"Mandy, lay down and let this anal whore get on top of you." Charlotte suddenly ordered, being deliberately vague while glancing at Asuka, before clarifying, "Paige, stuff Mandy's dick up your butt. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see you anally ride that big dick like the slutty little ass whore you are."

"Yes, my Queen." Paige quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Queen." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed.

It was hard to tell which of them was more eager to obey. Probably both, but Paige felt like she might have the edge, as while they both scrambled to get into position, Paige was the one crying out joyfully as she was once again anally violated, this time by herself. Oh yes, the first ever NXT women's champion got to show just how far she had fallen, by not only anally penetrating herself, but crying out in pure pleasure because of it.

Something she continued doing just as shamelessly as she pushed her arse all the way down that shaft, and then started bouncing up and down it. Which was something she was allowed to do for a few long minutes, much to the amusement of the real women surrounding her, before things got even better.

"Paige, that's enough. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, stop your bouncing, and let Sonya get into that big fat ass of yours." Charlotte ordered, quickly adding, "And Mandy, you spread those big fat cheeks. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, give your little girlfriend, and more importantly, your Queen, the best look possible at that slutty little ass hole stretching for two big dicks."

"Yes, my Queen." Paige quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Queen." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed.

There was then a brief pause, before Charlotte prompted with a scowl, "Well, get on with it then."

"Huh?" Sonya mumbled, coming out of her daze, before quickly making her excuses, "Yes, my Queen. Sorry, my Queen. I, I just got lost in the view."

"I don't blame you." Charlotte chuckled wickedly, before pointing out, "But I think we all deserve an even better one, don't you?"

"Yes, my Queen." Sonya smirked as she quickly stepped up to the plate, and took aim at her already widely stretched target.

Sonya loved watching Paige, or any other hot girl, anally riding a girl cock, maybe especially when it was wrapped around the waist of her beloved Mandy. So even though her Queen was clearly annoyed, it was just as clear she understood where Sonya was coming from. On the other hand, if she wanted to continue the alliance between them, she couldn't waste any more time just watching.

Even if it was one of the most beautiful sights she'd ever seen. Of course, it was only made better by her inclusion, as that meant that Paige's slutty little ass hole was stretching even wider than before. Obscenely wide. Fuck, it was so obscenely wide, that it actually allowed a second cock to slide through that back door, and into Paige's butt, alongside Mandy's girl cock.

Which was something everyone enjoyed the sight of for a few long seconds, and then Charlotte eagerly taunted, "Oh fuck, two cocks! That's two big dicks stretching your shit hole, Paige! Ah fuck! You're such a slut. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, a pathetic little anal slut! A double anal slut! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, you're a pathetic double anal slut, who loves taking two big dicks up your butt. Oh fuck yeah, fuck her! Stuff that ass Sonya! Stuff it full of two nice big cocks, and then butt fuck that hot little anal whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound that bitch's booty! Pound our bitch's big fat booty hard and deep like the double anal whore she is! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, stuff that whore's shit-pipe, mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Only too happy to oblige Sonya pushed forwards, causing inch after inch of that dildo to slide deep into Paige's bowels, alongside Mandy's girl cock. Oh fuck, Sonya had done some truly extreme things ever since she had signed with the WWE, but double anal was easily the worst. Or maybe the best, depending how you looked at it.

Depending on which side of it you were on. God knows that she couldn't imagine suffering such a fate. Well, she could imagine it, and that was the problem. But that would never be her, Sonya promised herself that. Oh yeah, she would never be a Paige level anal whore. Although she had to admit, even though this was sick, twisted, gross and disgusting, there was a certain thrill to inflicting this upon another woman. Especially when that woman was a total whore for anal, even if the double kind.

The once mighty Paige continued to prove that as she whimpered, cried out, and even moaned from getting her ass stuffed with a second dildo. Admittedly, there was some pain in there, but it was mostly of pure pleasure. Which kind of made Sonya want to shove every inch of her dick into that already cock stuffed shit-pipe, just to see if this shameless anal whore could take it and enjoy it.

However, even though the answer was probably yes, Sonya didn't fancy taking the risk of actually hurting the other girl. More importantly, she was just having way too much fun watching that second strap-on slowly disappearing up Paige's tailpipe. So much so, she kind of wanted it to last forever.

Of course, inevitably thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, leading to more taunting from Charlotte, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, that's it you little slut. Take it! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it take it take it! Oh fuck yeah, every inch! That's every single inch of both those big dicks up your whore butt! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it Paige! Take it in your slutty little ass. Oh yes, fuck her, Sonya. Fuck her with two big dicks! Double butt fuck that anal whore! Come on, put on a show for me, and Asuka! Yessssssssssssss, that's it, ah fuck yeah, fuck her! Double fuck Paige in the ass! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!"

"Yes, my Queen." Sonya smirked.

During the verbal humiliation Sonya mostly savoured the moment, although she did rotate her hips a little, and thus churning Paige's bowels. And yes, even that had Paige crying out in pleasure. And even more so when the sodomy officially began. Oh yes, Sonya began pumping her hips back and forth, as always causing her cock to slide in and out of a slutty little fuck hole.

Except this time, it caused Mandy's cock to do the same. Oh yeah, those dildos were so tightly packed in there, that just moving one caused the other to also move, meaning that this little butt slut was officially receiving a double fucking right up her slutty little ass. And again, that shameless little anal slut clearly loved every single second of it.

Paige was indeed loving it. Loving it so much that she never wanted it to end. And yet, at the same time, she was already desperate to cum. She just couldn't help it, she had been butt fucked so good, and what felt like for so long, and now the slutty little cock sleeve known as her arse was stuffed with two big dicks the pleasure was becoming overwhelming.