Ready For Asuka Ch. 18

Story Info
Charlotte returns.
9.3k words
4
2.4k
1
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte Flair or Bianca Belair or Io Shirai or Rhea Ripley or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Asuka was relaxing backstage at the Royal Rumble, after another successful title defence, watching to see who her Wrestlemania opponent would be. It didn't really matter to her, as no one was ready for Asuka, but Rumbles were always fun, and she was anticipating a particular return from someone she had unfinished business with. And sure enough, there she was.

Charlotte Flair, coming out at number 30. Because of course she did. It seemed that management would never stop giving that bitch special treatment, even after almost a year away, sulking because she lost her anal cherry. With this kind of placement, she was pretty much guaranteed to win. But apparently that wasn't enough, as she had bought with her an insurance policy. Or more accurately, two.

Because flanking either side of The Queen was the NXT women's champion Bianca Belair and the NXT UK women's champion Rhea Ripley. Even with those two at her side, Flair was almost eliminated by Becky Lynch, of all people. But in the end, the numbers were too much, and Charlotte stood tall, just like old times. In fact, Asuka got a real sense of déjà vu, given the women either side of her long-time rival.

Something which of course she would be happy to point out when Charlotte made it to the locker room. If she made it to the locker room. That was no guarantee, given that the bitch had been avoiding her ever since their last match together. Ever since Asuka had popped that anal cherry of hers. But sure enough, eventually she showed up, looking real brave when she had help.

"Hello, bitches." Charlotte greeted almost cheerily, as she walked through the door of the women's locker room, "I bet you thought you've saw the last of me."

"Actually, Asuka thought you would be back a lot sooner." Asuka said dismissively, before taunting, "What's wrong, Charlotte? Were you too busy crying? Oh boo-hoo, boo-hoo, my ass hurts, because I lost my butt cherry to Asuka! Boo-hoo, boo-hoo, I can't stop thinking about having a cock in my ass! Asuka's cock! Boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo, ha ha ha ha!"

For a few long seconds Charlotte just glared at the other woman, before smirking, "Actually, I was just waiting to embarrass you on the biggest stage of them all."

"And you need their help to do it?" Asuka quickly pointed out, "What is this? A re-run? Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, we already did this, remember? Mmmmmmmmm, yeah, we did. And it didn't work out for you then, did it? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it didn't. Just ask my bitches, Mandy, Sonya and Paige."

"No, it didn't, Mistress Asuka." Mandy smirked.

"You made us yours, Mistress Asuka. Mmmmmmmmm, just like you will do to them." Sonya quickly added, hoping to get brownie points.

"You're the best, Mistress Asuka." Paige added proudly, hoping that she would be rewarded with an arse fucking later.

"Yeah, but this time, I've got two undefeated champions backing me. Not a pair of wannabes, and a shameless bottom." Charlotte huffed, glaring at her former teammates, before then smirking, and telling her long time rival, "But we did bring along a shameless bottom. Mmmmmmmmmm yeah, we did. In fact, I think you know her. Isn't that right, Io?"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered, from her place behind her Queen.

With that, the once proud Io Shirai crawled out from behind the three muscular female wrestlers, to kneel right in front of Charlotte Flair. Something which caused the happy grin which had been on Asuka's face to fall away, and clearly to be replaced by disappointment. Maybe even heart-break. No, that's definitely what this was, and she couldn't even begin to hide it.

God, she was so disappointed. Io had so much potential, and yet there she was, kneeling in front of Asuka's greatest rival like a submissive little bitch. And what was worse, was The Empress then realized Io was wearing a collar, solidifying the fact that her old friend/rival was now The Queen's bitch.

Of course, the main reason that Asuka was disappointed by this, was because she wanted to be the one to break Io, and turn her into her bitch. Ideally, after a long rivalry, in which they got to double fuck a lot of slutty little American women. And every other woman in the WWE. Now she had almost certainly lost the chance to take Io's ass cherry, even though only a few months ago it had been hers for the taking.

And, from the way that she was grinning wickedly, Charlotte clearly knew it. Well, the joke would be on her, because Asuka was going to take the anger she was currently feeling, and use it to absolutely destroy this entitled little bitch. Put The Queen in her place once and for all. Her, and her new friends.

"Take a good look at your future, Asuka." Charlotte announced, sounding very proud of herself. Because she was, something she further proved by pushing, "Take a look at your little friend, Io Shirai, kneeling in front of her Queen. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I bet you want to break her yourself, didn't you, bitch? Well, I beat you to it. Isn't that right, Io?"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered again, keeping her head down, "I'm yours."

"Show her." Charlotte pushed, "Show her that every part of you is mine."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io replied softly and obeyed without hesitation.

This unsurprisingly meant Io slowly turning around, pressing her face to the floor of the locker room, reaching back, and slowly spreading her cheeks. Of course, that last part wasn't really necessary, as Charlotte had clearly chosen a nice big butt-plug to stuff up Io's ass, which really stretched that back door.

Which admittedly, wasn't 100% proof that Io had taken a strap-on up there, or any kind of full-sized cock for that matter, which was the only way it counted, as far as the women of the WWE were concerned. But it did prove that Io was willing to wear one, and especially in how she was acting, it was impossible to believe she hadn't been butt fucked. Something which of course, Charlotte was only too happy to clarify.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, Io is mine! That big fat booty of hers? Mine? Her anal virginity? Mine!" Charlotte boasted gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it feels so good to take something from Asuka. Again."

"It's not quite what I took from you, is it." Asuka reminded this bitch, "I took your ass cherry. It's mine. Which means you, and your ass, are mine."

"And I took yours." Charlotte quickly reminded her rival, "So the way I see it, we're even."

"Asuka did not need almost a year to recover." Asuka reminded her rival just as quickly, before agreeing, "But we do need a tiebreaker, so Asuka will give you one, in exchange for Io."

"No." Charlotte quickly refused, before then reminding Asuka and everyone else, "I just won the Rumble. My rematch is secured. So if you want Io, you will accept my new friends, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley, into the match too. Then maybe, just maybe, we will give you your friend back. Mmmmmmmmm, after we're done using her tonight, of course."

"Ha ha ha ha!" Asuka burst out laughing, after a few long seconds of silence, "You expect Asuka to accept a three on one handicap match, with her ass on the line?"

"No." Charlotte admitted, "I expect you to accept a fatal four way."

There was another brief pause, and then Asuka dismissively pointed out, "Asuka is not stupid."

"But she is proud." Charlotte pointed out, "Or is Asuka not the best anymore, like when she was in NXT, and defended her title successfully in a fatal four way?"

"Fine." Asuka said dismissively, "Asuka will win at Wrestlemania! Then, mmmmmmmmm, all your fat asses will be mine! Ha ha ha ha!"

"We'll see about that, you bitch!" Bianca snapped angrily.

"You're going down." Rhea promised.

"Yes, she is." Charlotte agreed, before quickly adding, but for now, let's concentrate on giving Io what she so richly deserves, shall we?"

"Yeah." Bianca nodded, "I'm good with that."

"Me too." Rhea grinned sadistically, "Let's wreck some arse."

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck my butt, Mistress Rhea." Io eagerly encouraged, "Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me good."

"And we will." Charlotte promised, without looking away from Asuka, "But for now, get a chair, so we can start this off right."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered again, a little disappointed, but not surprised.

Given that she was the Alpha female of the whole WWE, Asuka could insist on being the one to do the spanking, and make it easy on her fellow countrywoman. Hell, she could even insist they go straight to the anal pounding, which was clearly what her friend wanted. But no, Io had greatly disappointed her, and now Asuka was looking forward to watching her getting punished.

Something which arguably happened, just from Io having to retrieve a chair, and instead of hitting this arrogant blonde with it, the brunette placed it in the centre of the room, and waited for further instructions. Of course, she wasn't waiting long, Charlotte only too happy to sit her Royal behind down on that chair, so she could re-establish her dominance.

"Bend over my knee, bitch." Charlotte ordered, again without looking away from Asuka.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io replied softly and obeyed without hesitation.

It was very clear who that order was truly for, but it was an insult that Asuka wouldn't be forgetting in a hurry. Especially as it reminded her of how she had suffered this exact thing, not even that long ago which was no doubt the point. That, and just because Io Shirai had the kind of bubble butt, which seemed to be literally made to be spanked. And fucked. And eaten.

God, what was Asuka thinking, allowing that perfect little booty to slip through her fingers like that? She should've anticipated something like this, and taken it for herself. Now she only had herself to blame for all of this. Something which of course, Charlotte just had to drag out as long as possible, building up the anticipation, and just admiring her prize, before even raising her hand for the first strike.

"Watch and learn, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte said mockingly, before finally bringing her hand crashing downwards.

The sound of flesh on flesh, along with Io's first scream, echoed throughout the otherwise silent locker room. Which was impressive, given the number of female superstars, past and present, all of who were here to participate in that 30 women Royal Rumble match. Hell, there were even some interviewers present, and one or two NXT hopefuls on standby, just in case there had been any cancellations.

Luckily, they were too busy watching, or more accurately listening, to Io Shirai getting her cute little bubble butt spanked, to notice how upset Asuka was by all of this. All except Charlotte, and maybe her new friends, which seemed to take great pleasure in watching the annoyed look that Asuka just couldn't seem to hide.

Charlotte was especially enjoying it, even if she only glanced up occasionally, and mostly when she wasn't actually dishing out a blow. Because of course, her main focus was very much on the heavenly booty in front of her. That was always the case, when she was abusing bitch ass. Inside, or out. Yes, she naturally preferred the former, but the latter definitely had it's charms.

Especially when it came to a big juicy ass like this one, given she could really savour just how much it jiggled for her. And anticipate how it would soon jiggle for her. And the way it would change colour, and the wonderful sounds the bitch was making, etc. Maybe especially, when it was a fresh conquest, that she was showing off to the others.

Admittedly, this conquest wasn't 100% new, but in a way, that was a good thing, especially in this case, as she got to show just how broken and obedient Io was, after only a little bit of training. Oh yes, Io was exactly what Charlotte needed. An easy win, to get herself back on track. Oh God, the girl had been so naturally submissive, it seemed baffling that Asuka hadn't taken her for herself. Oh well, Asuka's mistake was Charlotte's gain.

One which just might get her one step closer to her revenge. Hell, even the look on the face of her rival, through just the gentle spanking was a decent revenge. Nowhere near enough, all things considered, but it was a good start.

More importantly, she could tell she was regaining some respect from the other women in the locker room. Sadly, she could never erase the fact that she had lost her anal cherry, and indeed, everything about that would haunt Charlotte for the rest of her days.

However, no one in the history of the WWE had a spotless record, and she was going to have to be just like all the other great tops of the past, and use her defeat to motivate her into getting back to the top, and staying there. Only for Charlotte, there would be no more mistakes. No more... receiving this kind of treatment. No, she was going to strictly dish it out from now on, and punish anyone who ever doubted her.

Those thoughts pushed Charlotte to pick up her pace, to the point where she was truly brutalizing Io's butt. If it had just been the two of them, alone in a hotel room or whatever, The Queen might've taken her time with her latest prize. And to be fair, this wasn't exactly a quick spanking. However, sooner than she would've liked, she was using every ounce of strength to destroy the prize in front of her.

Which meant these meaty cheeks quickly turned a dark angry red, and jiggled obscenely, the respected Japanese wrestler squirming on her lap as she got what she so richly deserved. And more importantly, what Asuka deserved. What Charlotte would soon be giving that bitch, only 10 times worse. If that was even possible.

Io used to dread this kind of thing, and in a way, this was still the worst thing about being a bottom. At least when it came to getting her ass fucked, she enjoyed that. But that was also why this was better. Oh God, soon Mistress Asuka would witness her being butt fucked, and actually enjoy it. At least when it came to getting her ass beaten, it was clear she hated it. Well, mostly.

She didn't want to admit it, but there was definitely something to be said for pleasing a top. Her top. One of the most infamous butt busting Doms in the history of the WWE, Charlotte Flair. Who had ensured that Io would have little reminder of what an anal whore she now was throughout the spanking.

Namely, the butt-plug stuffed in her ass. As a claimed bitch, Io was forbidden to let her ass hole fully-close. Something that Mistress Charlotte regularly checked for, making this even more embarrassing. Although if she was being honest with herself, Io did enjoy the reminder that she was now nothing but a shameless anal loving bottom.

Even during a spanking, when her butt hole would clamp down painfully on that plug. Oh yes, that extra bit of pain reminded her just what an anal whore she now was. And, how it was only a matter of time before she got her big booty pounded again. At least in a more pleasant way. In fact, apparently it would be real soon, given when Mistress Charlotte finally stopped the spanking, she barely paused to savour her handiwork, before shoving her bitch off of her, and giving her next command.

"Bend over, you Japanese whore!" Charlotte snapped, making sure to look Asuka directly in the eye, while officially talking to Io, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bend over, and give me that hot Asian booty."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

"And as for you, Asuka, go get us some strap-ons." Charlotte ordered. Then when Asuka unsurprisingly didn't move, Charlotte raised an eyebrow, "Did I stutter?"

"No." Asuka shrugged, "But I do not take orders from you."

"You will, if you don't want me to shove my cock straight up Io's ass." Charlotte snapped, quickly adding, "Oh, and by that, I mean, you get to play with that cute little butt-plug she's wearing. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that got your attention. So do as I say, Asuka. Do it, and it would be like you're the first to fuck Io's ass. At least tonight. Or in the last couple of hours, ha ha ha ha!"

There was a brief pause, in which the former and current Alpha female of the entire WWE, stared each other down, and then Mistress Asuka smirked wickedly, nodded, and did as she was told. Which was both a relief, and an embarrassment for Io. It was embarrassing to have Mistress Asuka do that, but she welcomed the preparation. Even if she maybe didn't need it, given everything she had gone through lately.

Hell, maybe just watching Mistress Charlotte and her new friends being equipped with strap-ons by Mistress Asuka was enough to have Io aching to be butt fucked. Although again, it was very welcome when Mistress Asuka dropped to her knees behind her, and grabbed hold of that butt-plug. Or at least, it would be in the long term. Io was sure of it.

Unfortunately, in the short term, Mistress Asuka chose to remove the plug entirely, and then eagerly suck it clean, before returning it to her. To be fair, she did this quickly, but she also chose to do it over and over again, obviously as a way to tease everyone around her.

However, she didn't then settle into a steady rhythm of sliding that butt-plug in and out of that slutty little back door, stretching out Io even more, and of course, making her moan loudly and happily. Hell, she got pretty close to begging for something else after only about a minute of this. That more would almost certainly be a cock, but Io would have settled for fingers, or even a tongue. Actually, a rim job seemed really, really good right now. But for better or for worse, it was not to be.

"Okay, okay. That's more than enough. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, move aside, Asuka. Let us get to that hot Asian booty." Charlotte ordered gleefully, before then quickly correcting herself, "No! Mmmmmmmm no, spread those cheeks. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread the cheeks of Io Shirai, and present her slutty little ass hole to it's rightful owner."

There was a brief pause, then Asuka shrugged and grumbled, "As you wish."

Charlotte grinned wickedly when once again, the mighty Asuka did as she was told. Admittedly, the action itself wasn't a big deal, but she knew from experience that little things could all add up, and snowball to the point where they became a landslide, pushing a top into doing things she never truly imagined herself doing. Like cumming like a bitch with a dick up her ass, until it felt like she would break at any second.

Only, Charlotte would succeed where Asuka had failed. And the first part of that was not to get too lost in this, or worse, the humiliation that she had suffered. No, she had to concentrate on sodomizing Io Shirai, right in front of her fellow country woman.

Which was exactly what she did, Charlotte taking her cock firmly in hand, pressing it against Io's ass hole, and then penetrated that well-used whore hole. Normally when doing that, she was focused on the penetration itself, even when it was a hole she'd violated a million times. In this case, Io was a fairly fresh piece of ass, but she just didn't matter. She never had.

No, this big booty bitch was obviously destined to be nothing but an anal addicted ho, something that Charlotte had certainly proven over the past week. But now Io was the preview to Asuka, and it was the reaction of The Empress which The Queen wanted to savour. And Asuka did not disappoint.

Annoyingly, despite her best efforts, Charlotte had been unable to steal away one of Asuka's favourite butt sluts, like Ember Moon or Alexa Bliss. Hell, Ember had even refused her, the insolent whore. Something which she would very much pay for in the future, along with all the other sluts who had happily welcomed Asuka as their new ruler, in most cases without a real fight.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers