Ready For Asuka Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, Io had put up a fight, but she made the mistake of making a bet with The Queen, which meant she might as well have just bent over for her right away. Oh yes, Io Shirai was an impressive wrestler, but an easy conquest for the genetically superior Flair. Almost as easy as it was now to get every inch of her dick into that big booty.

Honestly, Charlotte could have probably achieved that goal with a series of hard thrusts, or maybe even just one. But Io had been a good little anal bitch for her, and now things were finally back on track, Charlotte was actually in a good mood. Good enough to go slowly. Besides, this way she could savour the jealousy on Asuka's face, as that big dick slowly disappeared into Io's tailpipe.

Hell, even Charlotte looked away from that deliciously annoyed face, to what was an equally delicious sight of another female wrestler's butt hole stretching around her strap-on. Especially when the last few inches slid inside, and it seemed that the full length of the cock was deep inside of her new bitch's bottom.

Something which Charlotte savoured for a few long seconds, then unable to resist, boasted, "Did you see that, Asuka? Huh? Did you see how easy Io just took that? Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, Io Shirai just took every single inch of this cock, right up her big fat ass! Just like you will, when you suffer the same fate as her. Mmmmmmmmm, when the mighty Empress becomes nothing but another anal whore for The Queen, and her new and improved court. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was so easy. Now watch me butt fuck this whore! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, watch me give this slutty little butt slut what she deserves! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ah fuck, watch me!"

Rhea had no doubt that all eyes were on Charlotte Flair now, or at the very least, Io Shirai. After all, this was a fresh piece of ass, being publicly butt fucked for the very first time. At least on the main roster, which was arguably where things mattered the most. And it was of course, the disgraced former Alpha female, Charlotte Flair, obviously looking to get back on the throne.

And in control of the current Alpha female, in the process. Oh yes, they were truly breath-taking sights, and Rhea enjoyed it almost as much as the participants. Especially when that big dick slowly started sliding in and out of that slutty little back door, causing the incredibly talented Io Shirai to already begin crying out in pure pleasure.

She also whimpered, gasped and even moaned as the minutes ticked by, and Io Shirai seemed to enjoy it more by the second. And despite how many times she had fucked that arse herself, and the bottoms of countless other bottoms, Rhea wasn't sure it would ever stop being amazing. She couldn't even imagine being that much of a whore. Well, she could, and it was pretty much her worst nightmare.

But she was confident that would never happen. Although to guarantee that, she was going to need to impress everyone around her, but especially the current and former Alphas. Luckily for her, she was going to get her chance. In fact, a chance came sooner than she would've thought.

"Now Charlotte, girl, you know I love you, but don't be hogging da ass all to yourself now." Bianca called out, after what she considered to be more than a reasonable amount of time, "Yeah, I know, you're used to dealing with mindless butt sluts, who do whatever you say. But that wasn't the deal. Not with us. No, mmmmmmmmm, you promised us equal time with that bitch ass. And I want it now."

"Actually, I promised you nearly equal time." Charlotte quickly corrected, before just as quickly adding, "But sure, since I'm in a good mood, I'll let my friends have a go with this bitch butt. After all, mmmmmmmmm, there is plenty of this Japanese butt slut to go around. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're all getting a piece of this booty tonight. So get over here, Rhea. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, get you a piece of this ass!"

"Huh?" Rhea frowned in confusion, obviously distracted by the show in front of her. Then she blushed, and quickly replied, "Erm, I mean, yeah! Thanks. Mmmmmmmm, I'm up for destroying some booty."

"Too late." Charlotte quipped, finally pulling her cock out of Io's ass, and predictably admiring her handiwork, before moving aside, "Mmmmmmm, but I think it can be destroyed some more."

"Definitely more." Asuka chimed in, her voice terrifyingly cold.

Poor Rhea felt like she'd been caught with her pants down, which was exactly the opposite of how she wanted to be perceived. Hell, she should be pushing for the first turn after Charlotte, and while she got it by default, that was way worse, as she looked weak as a result. Luckily, she had an easy way to prove she was anything but weak.

Namely, by closing the distance between herself and Io Shirai's arse, and showing what anal destruction was really all about. Oh yes, without an ounce of mercy Rhea slammed almost half the dildo up Io Shirai's bum with her first hard thrust, and it only took a few more of those to be fully embedded within that shit locker. Only then did The Nightmare show an ounce of mercy by pausing, and even that could have been seen as savouring the moment.

Technically, it was both, although it was mostly the latter, as while Io had finally cried out in pain, it wasn't the kind of agony it should've been. No, it seemed very manageable, at least in this context. And of course, it was followed by more whimpers, cries and even a moan of mostly pleasure. Especially when Rhea started sodomizing the bitch.

Admittedly, the fact that she was doing it nice and slowly probably helped, but it was further proving that respected wrestler Io Shirai was now a completely shameless anal whore. Something which was further proven by what happened next, which even had Rhea looking away from the other woman's bum hole taking her big dick.

"Suck my dick, Io!" Charlotte loudly ordered, already tired of being on the sidelines, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it like the little cock sucking bitch you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show Asuka just how much you love the taste of your own ass. That you love it, almost as much as she does. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, we all remember that, don't we? How the so-called Alpha female loved the taste of her own butt on my cock. Oh yes she did, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, and she will enjoy it again real soon. Almost as much as Io Shirai is enjoying it now. Oh yes, that's it bitch, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it deep in your throat! Good girl! Good little cock sucker!"

Io was quick to part her lips and allow Mistress Charlotte to push her cock into her mouth. Partly because The Queen was clearly not in a patient mood, and given that she was getting fucked in the ass, The Genius of the Sky couldn't have stopped herself from moaning if she tried. She just loved it up the butt so much. And of course, she didn't want to resist this.

No, if anything Io welcomed this because she truly was an ass to mouth loving cock sucker. Hell, even before Mistress Charlotte had officially began training her, The Empress had only been too happy to give her a taste of this, and one taste was all it took to get her hooked. Oh yes, the tiny brunette was surrounded by those who had turned her into an ATM slut, and in that moment, she was eager to show them all gratitude.

She did that by putting on a show. Well, after taking a few long seconds to savour the deepest part of her booty on that dildo. Although arguably, that was all part of the act. Especially given the way that she moaned loudly and happily at that flavour. Something that the very experienced women surrounding her had to know wasn't an act.

No, highly respected female wrestler Io Shirai had been turned into a shameless ATM ho. Well that, and an anal loving bottom. Because there could be no doubt, part of those moans were because of the big dick in her ass. But there was also no doubt that at this point, it was a combination of both. Especially when the blow job really got under way.

Namely, when Io started moving her mouth up and down that strap-on, taking it deeper and deeper with every bob of her head, until it reached the back of her mouth. Normally she would savour this part too, but given the tops were probably going to swap places at any moment, Io felt it was more important to keep going.

Partly to please those tops, but mostly so she wouldn't be denied a drop of that precious butt cream. Hell, she also didn't want to be denied the joy of choking herself on that dildo. And yes, Io's submissive little heart fluttered, as with some effort, she was more or less able to get the full length of that glorious weapon down her throat.

For better or for worse, she wasn't really given a chance to savour it, before that yummy treat was taken away. Then again, she pretty much got all of the yummy ass cream from it, leaving her feeling very proud of herself. More importantly, she got a chance to repeat the process, as Mistress Rhea wordlessly shoved even more of her cock into Io's mouth than Mistress Charlotte had initially.

Something which again, was very much welcomed. Almost as much as another dick being shoved up her ass. Almost. God, Io was so far gone at that point, she wasn't even sure who did it. Not that it mattered. Oh yes, all that mattered was that she was getting fucked in both ends over and over again for what felt like a glorious eternity.

"My turn!" Asuka demanded in annoyance, tired of waiting.

"What's the magic word?" Charlotte teased.

"Now!" Asuka finally demanded.

"Fine." Charlotte said dismissively, after a brief pause, "Then lay down. And don't look at me like that. I said a turn. Not that it would be equal to us."

"Fine." Asuka grumbled, doing as she was told, then ordering, "Io, come here."

Io looked nervously at Charlotte, who laughed, and told her, "Do as you're told, slut."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io whimpered, quickly doing as she was told, then quickly added, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Asuka was deeply annoyed by this exchange, but at the same time, she had to be impressed with Charlotte. The bitch had made quite the comeback, which she wasn't entirely sure she was capable of doing. It was one thing to bring her some fresh meat, it was another thing to top Asuka's friend and fellow countrywoman in this way, and even manipulate The Empress into being part of it, in a way which didn't do her any favours.

At least not in the eyes of the other women. However, it was fun. Especially as The Empress would remember the rage she was feeling now, and use it to put Charlotte in her place once and for all. Something she told The Queen every time she looked at her, but especially during that little exchange.

However, it was impossible to truly concentrate on that rage, when a beautiful woman was crawling on top of her, lining up her gaping butt hole with Asuka's cock, and pushing herself downwards. Especially when that beautiful woman cried out with pure pleasure as she was once again anally skewered, this time by herself, and her friend's strap-on. Oh yes, Asuka had definitely hoped for more for Io, but she very much enjoy this moment.

Especially the look of ecstasy on Io's face, as she slowly filled up her own butt with every single inch of that dildo. Because if her friend couldn't be a powerful top, she could at least be a happy little bottom. One who knew her place was to please superior women, like Mistress Asuka.

For the next few long minutes, Io gleefully proved that to her Mistress Asuka. Well, she had been proving that throughout the night. Even if she was proving she was the sub to the wrong Doms. Or Doms, but as much as Asuka hated to admit it, Bianca and Rhea were doing a good job of proving themselves. And she suspected they were going to have another chance to impress, as soon as Charlotte was done simply enjoying the show.

Hell, honestly, The Empress was impressed that The Queen spent so long on the side-lines. Even if she knew from experience just how great a show this was to watch. Especially given that Io Shirai had a juicy little bubble butt, which jiggled so wonderfully with every little movement.

Just feeling it against her thighs was great, as after allowing herself a few brief seconds to savour the moment of being fully stuffed once more, Io started bouncing up and down her Mistress Asuka's dick, and thus officially start the sodomizing. Something that the little bitch clearly loved every single second of, given the moans, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure she let out.

Which made Asuka wonder, did Io not know what was about to happen? Or was she really that big a butt slut? Not that it mattered. No, either way, there was no doubt that Io Shirai was about to get her juicy little bubble butt stretched even wider and deeper then it was right now. And by who else, but that glory hog, Charlotte Flair.

"Stop, and spread your cheeks, Io." Charlotte ordered, "It's time to put the explanation point on my return, and your submission to me, by taking your double anal cherry."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io replied softly and nervously, before slowly doing as she was told.

"On second thoughts, I think Asuka should be the one to spread those cheeks." Charlotte said softly, as if this wasn't always the plan, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, consider it a thank you, for saving this cherry for me. If only, because I want you to look at Io's face, and get a preview of what I will do to you."

"We shall see." Asuka said dismissively, even as she did what she was told.

"Yes, we will!" Charlotte growled, as she kneeled down behind Io, and took aim.

Charlotte knew that the best thing to do now was to squeeze a couple of fingers into Io's already cock stuffed ass hole. It would make it easier for them both, and be a lot of fun for her, especially as it would give her more time to taunt Asuka. But she was still mad about losing her anal cherry, and being forced to make a show of dominance to regain her proper place. Besides, she wanted to make an example out of Io.

So instead, she pressed the tip of her dick against the other girl's bitch hole right away, and pushed forwards, forcing it to stretch for a second strap-on. Something which had the little bitch crying out in pain for the first time in a long while, but she proved that she had been well trained, as she didn't truly offer up any real form of protest.

Neither did anyone else, and in fact, the majority of the audience actually seemed to be jealous of this obscene abuse. Oh yes, Charlotte briefly glanced around her, and she was fairly certain the anal whores surrounding her wanted to be in Io's place, with the possible exception of Bianca, Rhea and Asuka. But very soon, they would all fall, and once again Charlotte would be the only true top in the WWE.

Just as it should be. Which was enough to have her discarding whatever tiny voice in her head that was telling her she was going too far, and just consistently push forwards, until poor Io's ass hole stretched wide enough for a second cock to slid through it and into her bowels. At which point, The Queen of course just had to gloat.

"And that's another anal cherry for The Queen!" Charlotte proudly announced, with wicked laughter, "Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, The Queen just took this bitch's double anal cherry, just like so many others. Just like she took Asuka's ass cherry, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, and just like soon, she will take her double ass cherry. You hear me, Asuka? Io's ass is mine! All mine! And so is yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, watch as I take your little buddy's butt hole, and make it mine forever. Oh yeah, like I said, this is the perfect preview for what's going to happen to you. Yes it is, mmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it, Io. Take it like the little bitch you are!"

As she didn't want to give Asuka a chance to respond, Charlotte began slowly pushing her dick up that already dick stuffed tailpipe. Which made Io cry out, squirm and whimper pathetically, but once again didn't truly offer up any protest. No, she just allowed her fuck hole to be filled, like a good little slut.

Even if that fuck hole was already being used. Oh yes, the extremely promising up and comer Io Shirai allowed a second strap-on to slide into her shit-pipe, stretching her out more than ever before, and ensuring that she would never be anything but an anal whore. And more importantly, Charlotte's anal whore. Just like every other woman in the WWE. The way it had been before, and the way that it would be from now on.

This should have never been in doubt, and Charlotte was furious that it ever was. Especially within herself. So even now, she found it impossible to keep her eyes off of Asuka. Maybe especially now, given that she was destroying whatever little dignity and self-respect Io Shirai had left, leaving nothing but a shell of a woman/competitor. Oh yes, after this Io Shirai would truly be nothing but a walking anal fuck hole.

Something she made it very clear to Asuka throughout, Charlotte's eyes going back and forth between the face of her rival and the latest fuck hole taking a second cock around here. Infuriatingly, she didn't get quite what she wanted out of Asuka, even while the other Japanese woman very much gave her what she wanted.

Io wasn't sure how much dignity and self-respect she had before this, but she definitely had nothing left now. How could she, when she had been reduced to such a pathetic little slut? One who could not only take this obscene abuse, but actually enjoy it? Because make no mistake, the obscene stretching of her back passage was agonizing, but at the same time, she got off on it.

Just like every other obscene thing that her tops did to her. Except this was worse. Everything about this was worse. And better. And Io had no doubt that whatever pain she was receiving would be worth it for the incredible orgasms she would receive later. Just like always, whenever she was butt fucked.

Sure enough, as time went on, Mistress Charlotte's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of both of those dildos were as deep as they could go inside of Io's bowels. And the other cock belonged to Mistress Asuka, who spent the whole time either staring at her rival, or giving Io disgusted looks.

Looks which were far more effective than the things that Mistress Charlotte were saying. Oh God, Io truly felt like a failure when Mistress Asuka looked at her like that. Especially when the double butt stuffing was complete, the current and former Alpha female gave them all a chance to savour this precious moment, before of course, the verbal humiliation returned.

"And that's every inch of two cocks in your ass, courtesy of The Queen!" Charlotte announced proudly, adding with a wicked chuckle, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ha ha ha ha, that's every single inch of two big dicks in Io Shirai's fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, that's so hot! Sooooooooooo fucking hot, mmmmmmmmm, I love it! I love butt fucking Japanese bitches. But this? Oooooooooooooh, this is truly exquisite. I can't wait to do this to you, Asuka. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you'll see, mmmmmmmmmm, you and all your little bitches will be mine! I'll double fuck all your asses, and make sure you never forget your place again. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, gonna fuck you just like this. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, just like fucking this! Ah fuck!"

Again, Mistress Charlotte did not give Mistress Asuka a chance to respond, before initiating the next stage. In this case, gently pulling her hips back, and then pushing them forwards, and thus causing her cock to slid in and out of Io's ass hole. And because they were so tightly packed in together, it moved both dildos at once, meaning that poor little Io Shirai was truly getting double ass fucked.