Ready For Asuka Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then just as she was getting used to that, The Queen insisted that one of the other tops had a turn with her ass. Which quickly became a wonderful heaven for the now shameless anal whore, but at the same time, it increased the need to cum an unbearable amount. In fact, it was impressive that she lasted as long as she did.

Ultimately though, Io just had to cry out, "FUCK ME! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! AH FUCK! Pound my slutty little ass hole with two big cocks and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Mistress Charlotte, make me cum! I need to cum! I NEED IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, mmmmmmmmmmmm, wreck my bitch hole! Destroy it, and leave me a ruined bottom! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, it didn't take much for Io to get what she wanted. Namely, an increase in the pace, which at that point was all it took to make her cum. It no doubt help that she waited for Mistress Charlotte to be the one using her slutty little ass again, as Mistress Charlotte likely wanted to be the one to make her cum first. Although the other tops continued to impress, when they each got a turn.

Something that at first Io was anywhere of, but since the level of ecstasy continued to be wonderfully overwhelming as she was anally pounded through one orgasm, and onto another, over and over again until it became impossible for her to think clearly, and she truly became nothing but a fuck hole for the superior women to use for their enjoyment.

Bianca very much loved watching Charlotte work, especially when it came to brutalizing a butt hole. And honestly, this was truly something special, given that it was the end to Io Shirai's first ever taste of double anal, but the poor little butt slut's cum was squirting all over the stomach of the terrifying Asuka.

God, that level of humiliation for both Japanese women was delicious, but especially with Io, who once had a promising career, but would now be never anything but an ass whore. As she should be, given that big fat booty. But then again, the same could be said for the likes of Asuka and even Charlotte. Something which Bianca planned on putting right, but not right now.

No, the important thing was showing off exactly why she was The EST around here. Especially when it came to being the strong-EST and fast-EST. She'd been biding her time so far, keeping up with the others, but not pulling ahead, saving her energy for the all-important moment where she would get to go all out. It took much longer than she would have liked, but eventually it happened.

Oh yes, when Charlotte was finally done having her fun, and pulled out of that whore hole, Bianca was quick to take her place, slamming her cock inside of Io's ass and pounding it hard and deep. And it just kept getting harder and deeper, making Io cum like crazy in the process.

To be fair, she had a little help from Asuka. Okay, more than a little, given that Asuka's dick automatically slid out the same time that Charlotte pulled hers out of that well-used butt, The Empress timing it so she and The EST slammed their strap-ons into Io's ass at the same time.

Which again, given just what an anal whore Io Shirai now was, not only did the butt slut actually enjoy it, it wasn't that long before she was cumming again. Especially given that Asuka's thrusting was just as hard as Bianca's was. Almost. Because there was no way Bianca could allow them to be on the same level. Especially when it was she who had the better position to do some serious damage.

So that was exactly what she did, Bianca quickly building up her speed and strength once every inch of those dildos were buried as deep as they could go within Io's bowels, eventually reaching what had to be her full strength. Although admittedly, it was hard to tell at this stage, as she was so busy trying to prevent herself from cumming.

And unfortunately, it wasn't her best job of it. No, she tried her best, but ultimately, everything about this was just too overwhelming. Of course, she was able to push herself through it, and onto several more, doing herself proud in the process. But ultimately she had to pull back, and just continue to enjoy the show. Which to be fair, invigorated her, and if necessary, got her ready for a second round of this double rectum wrecking.

Asuka normally rather enjoyed the experience of an anal bitch squirting her juices all over her stomach, and while the fact that it was Io wasn't ideal, that wasn't her biggest problem with this. No, the problem was that this was Charlotte trying to get one up on her, and arguably, regardless of what The Empress did, The Queen succeeded.

Of course, Asuka had no intention of making it easy for her. No, even when Charlotte was the one dishing out the anal pounding, Asuka ensured she would not be doing it alone. Oh yes, Asuka pounded upwards into Io's big fat booty over and over again, and thus definitely contributed to those orgasms. In fact, she was arguably the main reason, given what she did.

Because given the position she was in, Asuka didn't have the benefit of using all her strength, but she could strategically thrust upwards, so she was usually the one pushing Io over the edge of orgasm. Something the other so-called tops didn't seem to realize. Not even Charlotte. Although if they did, it would make sense why they didn't bring attention to it.

Either way, it really amused Asuka. As did Io Shirai turning out to be such a shameless anal whore. Yes, she wanted more for her, but The Empress was more than happy to punish the pathetic bitch, both with her actions and with her words. Well, it was mostly the former, but shortly after the other Japanese woman came from her first ever double butt fucking, The Empress started taunting her.

"CUM FOR ME, IO! CUM FOR ME, YOU DISAPPOINTING LITTLE BITCH!" Asuka yelled in Io's face, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, YOU ARE SO PATHETIC! SOOOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC! NOTHING BUT A BUTT SLUT! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE NOW, AND ALL YOU'LL EVER BE. ALL YOU DESERVE TO BE. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH TWO BIG DICKS IN YOUR ASS! SOLIDIFY YOUR PLACE AS NOTHING BUT AN ANAL BITCH! MY ANAL BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I AM STILL THE ALPHA FEMALE OF THE WWE. WHICH MEANS ALL OF YOU ARE MY BITCHES! OH YES, YOU ARE! OH YES, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM, CUM FOR ME IO, YOU FUCKING WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, those words combined with the other end of the harness hitting her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another female warrior, was more than enough to make Asuka cum. Hell, later on, it didn't even take words. Especially given after she had cum the first time, it was very easy to make her cum over and over again. In fact, Asuka could have just laid back, and enjoyed the pleasure.

And that would be very tempting, if it wasn't for the fact that the other tops were technically fucking her through Io. Or at least they were, if The Empress allowed herself to be still. But no, she couldn't allow that. So instead, she continued to bide her time, and saving her strength to use it when she needed it the most.

The only exception came right at the end, where Rhea was the last to gift Io with an anally induced orgasm. Then The Empress tried to push The Nightmare onto her back, so she could truly take over the butt fucking. For better or worse, she was unsuccessful, as Rhea would not allow herself to be outdone, and they ended up on their sides, both brutalizing Io's slutty fat ass. Well, it was mostly a bad thing for Asuka, as she was unable to truly re-establish her superiority.

However, it did make it easier to make Io cum. So much so, the poor anal slut passed out with exhaustion for a few long seconds. Maybe longer, given how much time it took the tops to notice. Although, proving that she was not without mercy, when Asuka realized what had happened, she abruptly pulled out of that whore hole, causing Rhea's cock to come with it.

Actually, she also flipped Io onto her stomach, so she could admire their handiwork, before ordering, "Spread your cheeks, bitch! Show me my handiwork."

"I think you mean, our handiwork." Charlotte quipped, "Although, it was mostly me."

"Whatever." Asuka replied dismissively, then added while smacking that big booty, "And answer properly, ass whore!"

"Ah fuck!" Io cried out, only really waking up after the second, and then automatically replying, "Yes, Mistress Charlotte."

"Wrong answer!" Asuka fumed with rage, as the other tops laughed at her, punishing Io with a series of hard slaps to her sore butt.

"Owww, owww, owww, sorry, sorry, SORRY!" Io wept pathetically, "Sorry, Mistress Asuka. And yes, Mistress Asuka, ah fuck, whatever you say."

Io was so exhausted it was literally painful to do as she was told. Hell, she was only able to do it because she concentrated on just how humiliating it was, especially with Mistress Asuka there to witness her downfall, and most of all, the fact that she didn't really need to spread her cheeks. No, that was just an extra sign of submission. One she very much enjoyed, when she finally did it.

But it was unnecessary, because even without it, her gaping butt hole felt like it would be visible from space. And it would certainly be visible to all the other women surrounding her, including the other bottoms just watching the show. Because that's all she would be from now on. Just another bottom, just like the rest of them.

Poor Io was given a chance to wallow in her failure, as Mistress Bianca, Mistress Rhea and several of the other women surrounding her took pictures of her epic gape, and taunted her for being such an anal whore that she came from a double anal pounding. However, even as her cheeks practically shone red, Io knew it was worth it.

She'd never been a big fan of topping, and she would be happy to lose every match she ever had from now on, if it meant anally induced ecstasy, like what she had just experienced. Then again, maybe she could find some way of becoming a power bottom? That way she could win matches, and still get butt fucked? Although if she had to choose, she would pick being just a loser, who's ass was relentless used for it's true purpose.

"Good bitch. Now, get over here and suck our cocks." Charlotte ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Io quickly replied, but was stopped before she could obey.

"No! You suck your own cock." Asuka suddenly demanded, before grinning, "We all do. Mmmmmmmmm, we all get some ass cream, because this bitch has had more than her share."

"No way." Rhea huffed.

"We're no ATM loving bottoms." Bianca pointed out.

"No, but you do love rimming." Asuka pointed out, "And this? Mmmmmmmmm, this is just like that. But better."

"Yeah, right." Bianca scoffed.

"She's right." Charlotte said, after a long pause, "This bitch has had enough treats for one night. And we should end this in style. And this should be no big deal, as we all eat ass."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Rhea replied hesitantly, after a few long seconds.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Bianca grumbled under her breath after that.

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Asuka was the last to reply, and of course made it clear that her tone was mocking.

This exchange of course had Io whimpering pathetically. She had been completely broken, and turned into a greedy little ass to mouth ho. Yes, she had been treated to that before now. But this was supposed to be her chance to really savour that yummy flavour. Just like a real bottom.

Although, she had to admit, there was something to be said for watching four Mistresses remove their strap-on dildos, bring them up to their lips, and then start sucking on them. Especially given that it was her ass they were tasting, and they all clearly loved it, given the way they moaned happily at the taste, and then one way or another, did their best to get every drop of it. Just not all at the same time.

Given that they were in a battle for dominance, Mistress Asuka and Mistress Charlotte stared into each other's eyes pretty much the entire time, except for when they were savouring the initial taste. However, as this was a big deal to them, given they had done it before, and they didn't hesitate. Mistress Bianca and Mistress Rhea meanwhile were very hesitant, given that they were obviously worried about taking a step towards submission.

But ultimately, they did as they were told, and clearly very much enjoyed themselves. Hell, they got more lost in it then Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Asuka. Which was all very interesting, and even though she was now completely broken, Io was curious to see which of these four women would end up on top. Although she had her suspicions.