Ready For Asuka Ch. 20

Story Info
No is Ready!
9.8k words
4.36
4k
2

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte Flair or Bianca Belair or Rhea Ripley or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Asuka like to wear masks to intimidate her opponents, but the truth was, she was always wearing one. Everyone was, to some degree. Trying to put on their 'game faces', and convinced themselves that they could come out on top. Even if the odds weren't in their favour. Hell, she'd seen many of those masks' crumble, either right before, or right after she defeated an opponent.

Even upon the face of the once untouchable Charlotte Flair. Something she saw several times during their match, in the main event of the RAW after Wrestlemania, in front of a red-hot crowd. Which would probably be hotter, if they knew that what was on the line here was something more important than pride, or even titles. And as a result, Asuka could feel her own mask slipping.

Because yes, she had defeated the great Charlotte Flair on more than one occasion now. Once even directly, resulting in her doing the unthinkable, and taking this bitch's anal cherry. However, Charlotte had also been the one to take Asuka's anal cherry. In fact, she got there first, so while Asuka was arguably ahead on points going into this match, she felt like she was in an uphill battle, even more so than the night before.

That was a cluster fuck of women, who were desperately scrambling for an advantage, yet never able to keep it for very long. This meanwhile was The Queen at the top of her game, determined to redeem herself in the eyes of the fans, and more importantly the women's locker room. Regain her place on top, and cement her legacy. And to do it at the expense of The Empress.

Which happened several times, as the two expert grapplers counted each other over and over again, before eventually exchanging submission holds. Hell, at this point, they weren't even attempting to pin each other, as considering what was at stake, nothing less than a submission would do. Something that to her shame, Asuka came very, very close to doing.

Several times, in fact. All of which could have been avoided, if only she had just concentrated on breaking Charlotte last night. Because sure, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley were big, tough and threatening, but they were nowhere near the level of The Queen right now. Hell, Asuka probably could have squashed them both in half the time.

Instead, The Queen and The Empress went to absolute war with each other, barely surviving in the process. But in the end, Charlotte was not ready for Asuka, and the barely conscious Queen slapped her hand against the mat, announcing that she surrendered to The Empress. After the match they had just had, it wasn't surprising that they then received a standing ovation for their fine work, causing Asuka to grin wickedly.

Well, it was at least one of the reasons she was grinning. She then was only too happy to take a bow, as if she was an actress in a play. Meanwhile, poor Charlotte was less enthusiastic about the response, as she just lay there, in a defeated heap, as her opponent stood tall.

Charlotte Flair was broken. Body, mind, and soul. Deep down she knew it, and so did everyone else who knew the truth about the WWE women's locker room. Sure, when she finally got to the back, she would pretend otherwise. Maybe she would even survive the night with her mind intact, and get to top some of Asuka's butt sluts.

However, in that moment, she wasn't sure she would ever actually challenge Asuka for the now unified titles again. If she did, she would lose. Because the truth was, she had never recovered from losing her anal cherry, and now she just couldn't defeat this bitch. No, The Empress clearly had her number, something she had just proven by beating her on back to back nights. The second time by tap out.

Having someone getting a cheap pin on her was one thing, but for The Queen to actually tap out? And do it in front of this crowd, with everything that was on the line? Oh God, who could possibly recover from that? Fuck, Charlotte would be lucky if the likes of Bayley and her beloved Becky Lynch bent over for her at this point. And those sluts loved anal. They were the biggest anal addicted bottoms in the history of the WWE.

And unfortunately, there was a good chance that Charlotte would soon be joining them. After all, if she had been the one victorious tonight, she would've done everything in her power to ensure Asuka suffered that fate. But instead, she was the one returning to the backstage area with her head hung in shame, slowly heading towards what just might be her ultimate demise. And certainly, the ultimate demise of her poor ass hole. Not that she would admit it, of course.

No, instead Charlotte burst into the women's locker room, albeit after a calming breath, and demanded, "Alright bitch, let's get this over with!"

"Ooooooooooh, so eager, ha ha ha ha!" Asuka chuckled wickedly, "That's what Asuka likes to see, a bitch eager to become her bitch."

"In your dreams, bitch!" Charlotte snapped, silently admitting that was too much of the B word, before grumbling, "I survived this once, I'll do it again."

"We shall see..." Asuka said dismissively, before giving a surprising order, "Bianca, take a seat?"

"What?" Bianca raised an eyebrow, looking at the chair that Asuka had placed in the centre of the room.

"Sit down." Asuka calmly pushed, before grinning wickedly, "I want you to spank Charlotte for me."

"Now, wait just a second..." Charlotte complained lamely, "That wasn't a part of the deal."

"I won, I can do anything I want to you." Asuka said simply, before further explaining, "And what I want, is for Bianca and then Rhea to each have 5 minutes spanking your fat ass."

"Oooooooooh, hell yes, Mistress Asuka." Bianca grinned wickedly, "I like that idea a lot."

"Me too." Rhea also grinned wickedly.

"I thought you both would." Asuka chuckled, before pushing her defeated opponent, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

For a few long seconds Charlotte stared in disbelief at her tormentor, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. Unfortunately, the only thing on her mind was mocking Asuka for not being able to get the job done herself, which would be hypocritical, when she had failed to do the exact same thing.

Worse, she had fallen directly into what in hindsight, was an obvious trap, given that she had topped both of these bitches last night, thanks to Asuka. And although it was The Empress who had taken their anal cherries, both Bianca and Rhea were clearly very happy to take their frustrations out on her. Fuck, this was bad. Hell, Charlotte hated even just having to take off her clothes, trying to do it with as little enthusiasm as possible, while glaring at her temporary tops.

Which only seemed to amuse Bianca and Rhea, who had big stupid smiles on their faces, with the former even patting her knee and pushing, "Oooooooooh, that was real nice. But how about we really get started, huh? Yessssssss, mmmmmmmmm, bend over my knee, your Majesty, and give up your big fat white booty to The EST. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, the fun is just starting."

Again, for what little it was worth, Charlotte glared at Bianca for a few long seconds, before doing exactly what she was told. Which in this case, meant not only bending over the knee of another woman's wrestler, but doing it for someone who had defeated her. No, at least Asuka had earned that right. What was next, a spanking from a pure bottom? Oh God, surely no one could be that cruel?

Although, at least in that case, it would be from bitches she had spent many years topping, and probably wouldn't be brave enough to really give it to her. And they wouldn't even know how too. However, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley definitely had what it took to give her a serious butt pounding. In more ways than one, which was even more scary.

Bianca definitely hoped that would be the case, because she would love the chance for revenge on this bitch, who cost The EST her most precious title. Namely, that of anal virgin. Now she had been taken. Defiled. Her booty hole misused a way that is suitable for the sluts around her. Charlotte included? Maybe not right now, but Bianca definitely wanted to make that happen.

Rhea too, who was just as much to blame for her being butt fucked. However, it was only right that she should be concentrating on Charlotte. Especially as this was a chance to get in good with Asuka. Oh yes, allying herself with the top dog of the business had been a good idea. She had just got the wrong dog.

Now she was happy to make up for her mistakes, by giving the mighty Charlotte Flair what she deserved. Which needed to include brutal slaps to that big booty especially as Bianca knew, she only had this particular prize for a few precious minutes. However, that was not enough to do some serious damage. At least not physically.

But she could do some serious psychological damage, by treating that ass like a piece of meat. So that's exactly what she did, using most of her time to caress that big bottom, while delivering occasional hard smacks. Although to be fair, she put a lot into those smacks, and even gave multiple strikes at a time towards the end.

"That has to be over five minutes." Rhea grumbled.

"Yes..." Asuka admitted, before quickly adding with another weak grin, "But I want to see what Bianca can do."

"Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Bianca beamed widely and happily.

"Well, hurry it up." Rhea pushed, "I'm getting bored."

"Oh, are you now?" Bianca questioned mockingly, before grinning, "Well then, how about this?"

With that, Bianca abruptly went from a small series of strikes, followed by a lot of groping, to continuous ass beating, which already had the mighty Queen squirming on top of her lap, and crying out pathetically. More importantly, that big fat ass jiggled like jelly, and turned a rosy red in the process. Sadly, Bianca still wasn't given enough time to really destroy that booty.

But fuck, that only made her want to really give it everything she had even more. And that was really saying something. Oh yes, she wanted to destroy Charlotte Flair, inside and out, until that bitch was begging for mercy. That she would promised to do anything, just to make it stop. Anything. And then The EST would very much used that to her advantage.

The EST became mostly lost wonderful thought for a few long seconds, before tragically, that amazing prize was taken away from her, and given to Rhea Ripley, of all people. As if that bitch deserved it. Or anything for that matter. No, Bianca knew exactly what Rhea deserved, and she would make sure she got it. Namely, the same thing she had just done to Charlotte, only worse.

And hopefully, the night wasn't over for The EST. Oh yes, Bianca hoped this will only be the beginning, and she would give the so-called Nightmare a preview of what was coming. And in the process, destroy Charlotte Flair's fat ass in another, more mutually enjoyable way.

"It must be my turn now." Rhea snapped, "Isn't it?"

"I don't know, is it?" Asuka questioned.

There was a brief pause, then Rhea demanded, "Bianca, get your fat ass off of that chair, and give me time with that piece of meat."

Bianca abruptly stopped in her tracks, raised an eyebrow, and then looked directly at Asuka, who simply nodded her head, prompting the black woman to grumble, "Fine."

Poor Charlotte was then shoved off Bianca's knee without warning, while everyone else smirked, but especially Rhea, who celebrated by adding, "Fucking finally."

"Just to be clear..." Bianca said as she and Rhea switched places, "I'm not done with her. Or you."

"Neither am I." Rhea promised, before grabbing hold of Charlotte, and forcing her to bend over her lap, "Come here, bitch! Mmmmmmmm, I've been looking forward to this."

Rhea didn't bother with any of the gentle build-up shit. No, she went straight into pounding that big booty with every ounce of her strength, while staring a hole through Bianca. Well, at least at first. There was only so long that Rhea could avoid looking at those jiggling butt cheeks slowly becoming discoloured. Especially when she was the one responsible for that reaction.

And that of a bitch literally crying with pain. And this wasn't just any bitch, but the once mighty Charlotte Flair, who had fallen so far, so fast. Which now, Rhea got to be a part of. Fuck, she would never be able to pay Mistress Asuka for that. But she was looking forward to trying. Oh yes, Rhea fully intended to give every bitch n the WWE exactly what they deserved.

This was exactly what The Nightmare had needed. Last night had been her greatest ever defeat, and one she had been afraid that she would never be able to recover from. And yet here she was, doing exactly that, and proving why she was the best. Why even the likes of Charlotte Flair and Asuka had nothing on her and it was only a matter of time before she took her rightful place on top.

All she needed to do, was take out the competition. Just like the previous Alpha females had. But fuck teaming up with someone, even the mighty Asuka. Rhea had only lost because she trusted the wrong people. And because of it, she almost lost everything. Lost the chance to do this.

Something she took out on that big fat ass. Oh yes, Rhea Ripley took all of her frustrations of losing the biggest match of her career, and more importantly, her anal cherry, out on the big fat ass of Charlotte Flair. Turning it from a bright red, to a dark red, while making the cheeks jiggle obscenely.

Which was beyond cathartic, especially as she got to do this in front of Bianca and Asuka, giving them a preview of what she was going to do to them later. Because she was done trusting someone who could betray her later, or just let her down. She was out for herself now, and herself only. And she would leave a path of destroyed asses in her wake. Ideally inside, and out.

Which was why as much as she was hoping this would last forever, she was also hoping that they would move on to the next stage. Because nothing had been promised to her, and she might have to settle for just watching Charlotte getting anally destroyed. And of course, finding some broken butt slut to further take her frustrations out on.

Ideally one of the hot blondes, like Mandy Rose, or one of Charlotte's former friends, like Becky Lynch. But most of all, she hoped that she would be given a shot at The Queen's big booty. Amazingly the seemed to be happening, with Asuka retrieving a strap-on dildo, and instead of attaching it to herself, she actually offered it to Rhea, pushing The Nightmare to stop in her tracks.

"You want?" Asuka asked with a knowing smirk.

"Hell yeah!" Rhea eagerly agreed, and took the toy. However, she just had to clarify, "You mean I get to fuck Charlotte's big fat arse, right?"

"Yes..." Asuka replied, taking everyone by surprise, and allowing Bianca to be annoyed for a few long seconds, before she quickly added, "After Asuka goes first."

"Fair." Rhea shrugged, before pushing Charlotte off of her, and ordering, "Bend over, you bitch! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, it is time for you to get your big fat arse double teamed by me, and Asuka! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, were going to wreck that big booty, and make sure you're never, ever a threat again."

"Erm, by double team, I think you mean triple team, right?" Bianca questioned, before quickly adding, "Because come on Asuka, you can't seriously be considering teaming up with this wannabe, over The EST? She lost, big time, at Wrestlemania. No way is she in our league. Me, on the other hand? I'm still undefeated. I've never been pinned, or submitted in the WWE, and that should be the only thing that matters around here. Hell, I lost my butt cherry, and I'm still a big bad topping machine. Who else can say that? The infamous Charlotte, you, and maybe Rhea? Maybe. Come on, mmmmmmmm, we both know you want to destroy this bitch, so tag me in."

Asuka grinned widely, as the plan was always to say yes, it was only the fact that Bianca was still talking was stop her. Then, when she finally got the chance, Asuka reassured, "After Asuka goes first."

"Good." Bianca sighed in relief, before noticing Rhea staring at her, and then asking, "But who goes second?"

"Asuka doesn't care." Asuka lied, before pushing, "Decide amongst yourselves. For now, move aside. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, The Empress is going to prepare The Queen for a little anal gang bang. Mmmmmmmmmm, prepare that slutty little hole with her mouth. Turn Charlotte Flair into a butt whore! Ha ha ha ha!"

"That will never happen." Charlotte whimpered defiantly, although she was undermined by the fact that no one acknowledged her, and she was soon moaning in pleasure.

Charlotte had to admit, this was preferable to the spanking, because God, that had been unbearable. Because she was used to pain, but that level of shame had been even worse than the ass fucking. Especially, because she knew it was only a taste of things to come. And she needed to save her strength for those things, not be overwhelmed by the threat of being spanked.

So if anything, this was the most welcome rim job of all time, given that it was extremely soothing to her poor little ass hole. Admittedly it would have been much more effective if Asuka worshiped her butt cheeks, and Charlotte had been allowed to shove that face into her booty. But at this point, she should probably be grateful for small victories.

Like the fact that Rhea didn't shove her off of her, causing Charlotte to land on her sore backside, like she had with Bianca. Although it wasn't much better to find herself being lifted up, and then bent over the chair, so that first Asuka, then a parade of failures could have a turn with her poor little butt hole. Even if it saved her from having to bend over willingly. Again.

Then there was the fact that while the feeling of a tongue sliding over her back door was welcome, the fact that it was soon trying to push inside that forbidden hole was much less welcome. Especially because Asuka actually succeeded. Oh God, Asuka managed to get at least half of her tongue inside Charlotte's once untouchable ass, and fuck it.

Just a gentle licking of her butt hole had been enough to make Charlotte moan in pleasure, but this was so much worse. And even given the chuckles from Bianca and Rhea, and even some of the other audience members, it was clear that what was happening was no secret. Oh God, it was public knowledge that the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair was being butt fucked by another woman's tongue.

Another female wrestler, who had defeated her one on one. Who had made her tap out, like a little bitch, at that. And very soon, would be fucking her like a bitch. Along with other bitches, who were supposed to be her allies, but were now her enemies, thanks to admittedly masterful manipulation from The Empress.

As Asuka exchanged her tongue for a finger, and let out a wicked chuckle in the process, Charlotte tried to focus on her anger on being manipulated. If she'd only refused Asuka's offer last night, and been butt fucked with the rest, this wouldn't be happening to her right now. No, Asuka's attention would have been divided, making it less likely she would be able to break Charlotte.

And Charlotte could have regrouped with Bianca and Rhea, and together the three of them could've taken out Asuka once and for all. Instead The Queen had taken the easy way out, and ass fucked Bianca and Rhea into hating her. And she had failed to break them in the process. Then again, there was still time for that, if only she could remain strong, and get through this. And she would, right? She was Charlotte Flair. No other outcome was acceptable.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers