Ready For Asuka Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your cheeks, bitch." Asuka ordered softly, after a few long minutes of anally fingering her prey. Then she roughly smacked that big red booty, hard enough to make those cheeks jiggle, and make Charlotte cry out in pain, to emphasize her words, "Asuka said spread your ass cheeks, and give her your bitch hole! Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, spread them, ha ha ha ha! Spread them good."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte whimpered in shame and defeat, and did as she was told.

Asuka briefly savoured the sight of her greatest enemy, the bitch who had robbed her of her anal cherry, being forced to slowly reach back, and spread her ass cheeks. Offering her ass hole to the woman who had first taken it, and once again claimed the victory. However, as she'd already claimed it, only for it to slip through her fingers, it was not long before Asuka pressed the tip of her cock against her target, and push forwards.

Which of course, had the once mighty Charlotte Flair gasping, whimpering and crying out in a mixture of pain and humiliation, as more importantly, her most private hole began to stretch. Stretch for her Empress. Oh yes, The Queen's bitch hole was once again hers.

Which became official, when that forbidden hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of her cock to slide through it, and into this bitch's bowels. Something which of course, had the once great Charlotte Flair crying out and whimpering extra loudly. And yes, that was something that Asuka had experienced before, and it wasn't quite as satisfying as that first time.

But it was still pretty amazing. And of course, something that she savoured for a few long seconds. However, unlike the first time she had done this, she felt no need to gloat about it. No, gloating would come later, when she finally achieved the ultimate goal of breaking this bitch, and cementing her legacy.

She did savour the moment, because how could she not, but it was not long before she was pushing forward again, and thus causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide through that forbidden hole, and deep into the bowels of Charlotte Flair. Which naturally, got some very familiar sounds out of her. Mostly of pain, shame and humiliation, but there was definitely an undertone of pleasure there.

Just like all the other bitches that Asuka had broken over the years. Oh yes, when she was done with her rival, the mighty Charlotte Flair would be just another anal addicted whore in her collection. Just like every other woman here. Bianca and Rhea definitely included.

Although perhaps Asuka would allow them to remain switches, just so that she had a way to treat her favourite butt sluts to regular anal gang bangs? It was a very tempting thought, and she could treat tonight as an audition for that. And it was certainly an audition for Charlotte. Oh yes, this wasn't the best piece of ass Asuka had ever had, but given what this woman had accomplished, it was unlikely that butt fucking Charlotte Flair would ever get old.

It was certainly thrilling to once again fill her ass full of strap-on. Especially when she finished the job. Oh fuck yes, especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was buried deep within the former Alpha female's tailpipe. Now there was something which just had to be gloated about. Even if it wasn't by Asuka. At least not initially.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, stuff it! Stuff that fat ass full of dick! Oh hell yeah, stuff it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss!" Bianca gleefully encouraged, "Ah fuck, you did it, Mistress Asuka. You actually did it! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, every inch up that bitch's booty. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, all the way up that shit-pipe. That's where that cock is. Oh fuck, Mistress Asuka has turned the big bad Charlotte Flair into an anal loving bitch! And pretty soon, everyone else's. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, turn Charlotte Flair into a free to use butt slut. Let us all help you keep that wannabe Empress in line! Oh yeah, make her a butt whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

"Fuck her." Rhea eagerly chimed in, "Bum the bitch, and make her the new favourite anal whore around here. Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, I'm looking forward to getting a piece of that arse. Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what I want to see. A nice big dick, pumping in and out of Charlotte Flair's bum hole. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, butt fuck the bitch! God, you love to see it."

Rhea was pretty sure she literally drooled at watching the high and mighty Charlotte Flair getting her fat arse stuffed full of strap-on dick, and maybe even more so when the bumming officially began. When the intimidating Japanese woman began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to start sliding in and out of Charlotte Flair's ass hole.

Something which was on full display, thanks to the fact that the so-called Queen was bending over and spreading her meaty cheeks in submission, making that heavenly moment almost perfect. And it would've been, if only Rhea could've been the one to dish out that arse fucking, ideally breaking the former Alpha female in the process.

Because yeah, she'd made a deal with Charlotte, but the so-called Queen had showed her no loyalty last night, so why would she return the favour? Hell, even if the bitch had refrained from anally violating her, there was no way in hell that Rhea would've passed up the opportunity to sodomize the infamous Charlotte Flair. Or Asuka and Bianca, for that matter. Oh yes, everyone here was on her list.

After all, she wanted to be the Alpha female so bad, and she was done trusting other people, who just let her down, and would just bum her given half the chance. From now on, she was going to be a lone wolf, and no one would stand in her way from getting what she wanted. Or at least that's what she thought, until she was getting an opportunity.

Namely by Asuka abruptly pulling her dick out of Charlotte's butt hole, and casually looking over to Bianca and Rhea, "You want a turn? Take it?"

"Don't mind if I do." Bianca grinned widely, not hesitating to moving into position.

"Hey! She was talking to me." Rhea protested.

"Yeah, we both know that's bull-shit." Bianca said dismissively, before pointing out, "But this is Charlotte Flair, and if we're gonna take a shot at The Queen, we better not miss. So, we could waste our time and energy arguing, or even fighting over this. Or, you can accept the fact you were too slow, and let me have it, at least for now. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, don't worry, baby girl. You'll get your turn with this ass. Mmmmmmmmm, but for now? I think Charlotte Flair need some big, black dick in her butt. Don't you think? Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, it's time for The EST to teach the so-called Queen not to mess with her."

"Fine, but be quick." Rhea grumbled after a brief pause.

Honestly, Rhea wasn't even sure anyone heard her, given that obviously the main focus was on Bianca pushing her dick into that fat booty, and making the once mighty Charlotte Flair cry out in extra pain and pleasure again. Something which Bianca did reasonably slowly, although not as slowly as Asuka. Rhea made sure to remember this, and when she finally got the chance, she made sure to slam her dick deep into that fat arse.

Really stand out from the pack, and more importantly, punish this bitch for her sins. Particularly against the Australian. Although most of all, she wanted to make it clear that going last wasn't a sign of weakness, but so this bum hole would be loosened up for her.

She planned on making it crystal clear with her words, but when the time came, Rhea was honestly just so lost in the heaven of anally defiling Charlotte Flair to say anything. Hell, she could barely even think, as she got to live out what was perhaps her greatest fantasy. Because for the past few years Charlotte had obviously dominated the women's division, and from the sounds of it, she was even more dominant behind the scenes.

God, it was heart-breaking someone had gotten to her first. However, Rhea was determined to make up for that. First by brutalizing this bitch's bum hole, then by sodomizing the likes of Asuka, Bianca and any other female wrestler dumb enough to get in her way.

Bianca enjoyed watching Asuka violating Charlotte's ass, and then more importantly, stretching it out. Hell, she even enjoyed watching Rhea do it. Maybe especially Rhea, because she didn't see her as a threat. And it was great to see that big Australian booty jiggling and shake almost as much as the equally big American booty belonging to the other blonde.

Of course, nothing could quite compare to being able to fuck that American blonde in the ass. To butt fuck the infamous Charlotte Flair. Especially given the positive reaction she got right from the start, Asuka obviously having done a good job stretching this bitch out, and getting her nice and ready for this. Ready for The EST to own The Queen's fat butt.

It was literally a dream come true. Bianca had made a career out of chasing her dreams, achieving more than many people thought she could in the process. And she promised there would be much more to come. But this just might be the most epic achievement of her life so far. And sure, it was one that was handed to her, as opposed to her earning it.

But she wasn't about to refuse such a wonderful opportunity. Especially as the one thing better than butt fucking the infamous Charlotte Flair, was being the one to take her down for good. Or at least, one of the ones. Oh yes, she didn't mind giving Rhea and especially Asuka some credit for this. As long as she was part of the equation. And maybe especially, if she could take them down afterwards, and reigned supreme like she wanted too.

Once every inch of her dick had been buried deep within the tailpipe of Charlotte Flair, the urge to trash talk was almost overwhelming for Bianca. But she decided this was one of those moments where a picture was worth a thousand words. Besides, she wanted to save her words for something else. For something more important. For breaking the so-called Queen, and turning her into her anal bitch.

Oh yes, it was one thing to be able to fuck another female wrestler in the ass, but to actually break them? Now there was an achievement that was better than any other. And if Bianca wanted to keep her own ass hole safe, her best bet would be to conquer this bitch, and all the other ones surrounding her. Maybe especially Asuka, who was obviously the biggest threat.

While that would be her ultimate goal, there was no rush. Oh yes, Bianca was really enjoying teaming up with Asuka, giving Charlotte a taste of her own medicine. And she was definitely up for a repeat performance. Oh yes, her original attempt to team up had been a disaster, but this one was going very, very well.

So much so, Bianca was already imagining other female wrestlers in Charlotte's place. Especially Rhea, who she wanted to turn to one of the biggest anal whores in the company for costing both of them their anal cherries. Especially with the addition of what Asuka did next. Because just when it couldn't seem to get any better, it did. Which was again, gave the so-called Queen a taste of her own medicine.

Charlotte desperately tried to hide her sounds of enjoyment, but it was no use. Hell, even when she got the use of her hands back, during her second butt fucking, there was no point in covering her mouth, as by that point she'd already made too many happy sounds.

Also, while Bianca was busy smacking her ass, groping it, and spreading those meaty cheeks herself, there was a butt flavoured cock inches away from her mouth, and for better or for worse, Charlotte knew that she was about to be ordered to suck it. And to her overwhelming shame, she actually wanted to suck it. To taste her own booty, while being anally taken. To be double fucked for the very first time. And probably not the last time tonight.

Sure enough, eventually Asuka closed the distance between them, pressed that dildo against Charlotte's lips and simply ordered her, "Suck it."

The one saving grace of this, was that Charlotte didn't have to reply 'yes, Mistress Asuka', or anything that was equally beneath her. But she only got away with it, by simply parting her lips, and taking the head of that dildo into her mouth. Oh God, she even moaned haply because of it, causing the inferior women surrounding her to laugh at her expense. As if they would dare before this. And they would pay.

They would all pay. But not right now. No, because now Charlotte was busy savouring the taste of her own ass. Something she did far too long for her liking. Not for the liking of the inferior women topping her, apparently, given they started pushing her to do more. Although truthfully, that could be just for their own amusement.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, Queenie. Taste your own fucking butt! Literally get a taste of your own medicine! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's what I like to see. Mmmmmmmm, ha ha ha ha, suck it!" Bianca gleefully encouraged in some form or another as soon as Charlotte started sucking cock, and was the first to note, "But you can take more. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you can take more. Like Rhea. Yeah, you made that bitch take as much as she could down her throat. Well guess what, ho? Now it's your turn. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take every inch of that dick down your throat, and get every drop of your butt cream, you nasty slut! Oh fuck yeah, suck it good!"

"Suck it like a good little cock sucker!" Rhea interrupted, not wanting to be left out, and wanted to get Bianca back for another comment, "Come on, mmmmmmmm, all the way. Aaaaaaaallllllllll the fucking way down your bitch throat. Yeahhhhhhhhh, get every drop of that bum cream, while being fucked up the arse. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love seeing the high and mighty Charlotte Flair get exactly what she deserves. To be fucked in both ends, like a pig on a spit. You hear me, Charlotte? You're nothing but a fuck pig now. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, we're going to pound your arse, throat, and if you're lucky, maybe even your pussy. Make you our air tight ho. Then do the same to Bianca here. I'm sure she would enjoy that shit."

"Fuck you!" Bianca shot back.

"No, fuck you!" Rhea snapped in retaliation.

"No!" Asuka demanded loudly and dangerously, before adding with a grin, "Fuck Charlotte."

There was a brief pause, then Rhea grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Then just as reluctantly Bianca parroted this, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

For better or for worse, the attention was then refocused on Charlotte. Poor Charlotte tried to tell herself it was 100% a bad thing, but it was hard to truly convince herself of that, when this whole thing felt very good to her. Maybe especially when Bianca swapped places with Rhea, gifting her a third butt fucking, and being the third person to do it. Which was confirmation, like she needed it, that this was really happening.

She was being anally gang banged by three dominant women, two of whom were incredibly powerful and muscular, and the other might just be the greatest butt buster of her generation. Up until now, The Queen had been confident that only she was worthy of that title. But now not only was Asuka surpassing her, but it felt like Bianca and even Rhea were too.

The humiliation of that was almost unbearable, and yet in a strange way, it also ensured that she would cum extremely hard and frequently. And oh God, did she ever want to cum right now. It was even more humiliating, but unfortunately true, especially given the constant anal juices that she was fed. Which was just another thing she didn't want to enjoy, but she couldn't help it.

And a combination of that verbal encouragement, and the fact that she was initially denied getting every drop, had her working overtime. Oh God, she even tried to deep throat those dildos. It never went that far, but it was a small comfort, considering she found herself frantically licking the lower half of the shaft, so she could still get every drop of that ass cream.

Then came the moment that Charlotte had been dreading, when Asuka perhaps inevitably ordered, "Charlotte, ride my cock with your pussy. Time for your first ever triple fucking."

Which had Charlotte almost literally crying, before once again lowering her head in defeat, and replying, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Poor Charlotte was totally aware of Bianca and Rhea gleefully encouraging her about this, as one of them removed their cock from her ass, but thankfully she could barely concentrate on anything that was going on in that moment. Anything except mounting Mistress Asuka, who was now lying down on her back, and letting Charlotte penetrating herself. Impaling her own pussy on a big strap-on dick.

Something that given everything else she had been through, was very nearly enough to make her cum. And lastly, it would be probably better for her if she did. But she didn't. No, she found herself so close to the edge she could taste it, to the point where she was bouncing up and down quite enthusiastically, once every inch of the dildo was inside of her.

Which of course, only had Asuka ordering "Stop! Stop and allow your ass to be filled."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you heard your new Mistress." Bianca chimed in gleefully, "Stop, so me and Mistress Asuka can DP you like the whore you are. Make you our little DP ho. Oh yes we will, mmmmmmmm fuck. And Asuka? Spread those cheeks for me. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make it nice and easy for me to get into that ass."

Given her current position, Charlotte really got a good look at the amused look on the face of Mistress Asuka, as she was ordered to do something by someone she recently butt fucked. And would probably butt fuck again tonight, if Bianca wasn't careful. Oh God, Charlotte really, really hoped that would be the case, as it would take some of the heat off of her.

Although at the same time, she wanted to cum first. Something which again, she got very close to, as Bianca slowly but surely stuffed her ass full of dick again, this time while there was something in her cunt. Another, the two cocks rubbing against each other through the thin layer of flesh that was separating them. Which just might be the weirdest feeling so far, and one of the hottest.

The once mighty Queen felt something similar, when she was treated to her first-ever real DP. Oh God, those cocks sliding in and out of her pussy and ass at the same time. Fuck, no wonder this had a habit of breaking bitches. And somehow, there was the potential for things getting worse. Like for one thing, Mistress Asuka wasn't even moving.

No, she seemed quite content to let Bianca do all the work. Who in turn, was more than happy to take the lead. Just like Rhea was, when there was no notable changeover. Only now, Charlotte was being triple fucked, with a cock in her ass, pussy and mouth. The combination of which was just too much for her, and ultimately Charlotte had to say whatever she'd have to just to get out of it.

"Make me cum, make me cum, for the love of God, make me cum!" Charlotte screeched when she was no longer able to hold back. Then she became increasingly loud and desperate as she added, "Please, please, pleasssssssseeeeeeeee, make me cum! Make me cum like a total whore with a cock in all my holes! Oh God, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make me your bitch, Mistress Asuka. I, I wanna be yours. No!Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be the bitch of whoever makes me cum! Just fucking fuck me! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, harder! Harder, harder, HARDER! AH FUCK! OH MISTRESS ASUKA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Finally the pace was increased, pushing Charlotte ever closer to what felt like what was going to be the greatest orgasm of her life. Probably followed by more of them, each one redefining her understanding of ecstasy. Which is what she heard that her bitches had received from her, and in that moment, there was nothing else she wanted.