Ready For Asuka Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she would happily become a full-time bitch, if she could only cum. Maybe even the anal bitch of Mistress Asuka. Which seemed only right. After all, who else was worthy of her? Which was the last thing that she thought, before she went crashing over the edge of what was sure enough the greatest orgasm of her life. And after that, it became pretty much impossible to think.

Rhea was thrilled that she got to be the one to make this bitch cum. Kind of. Asuka had strategically taken a break during the triple fucking, simply lying back and allowing the other two tops to do the work. Then, when the moment was right, she pushed upwards into Charlotte's cunt. At first it was just a casual thrust, and then a deep hard pussy pounding, which may be more effective than anything else.

Then there was the fact that she definitely made the so-called Queen cum from that first thrust. However, Rhea was confident that she still played a big role in it, and in that moment, it was more than enough. Oh yes, it was a priceless revenge to make Charlotte Flair cum from getting triple fucked.

Of course, what would be even better, was that if she could break her in the process. Which was definitely the goal of all three women, as Bianca shoved her cock back into Charlotte's mouth, and Asuka began hammering away at this bitch's cunt. And given what happened yesterday, Rhea was definitely impressed.

So, in no time at all, she was pounding the other blonde's butt hole with every ounce of her incredible strength. Which was easy, as she had a lot of aggression to take out on that fat ass. And on the asses of Asuka and Bianca. Although she at least tried to focus on Charlotte, especially when she offered the so-called Queen some verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME CHARLOTTE! CUM FOR ME, AND BE MY BITCH!" Rhea demanded, trying not to look at Asuka and Bianca as she added, "I'M YOUR REPLACEMENT. ME! YEAHHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU. I OWN YOU, AND EVERY OTHER BITCH IN HERE! I OWN YOUR ARSE HOLES! THEIR ALL MY FUCK HOLES! MINE, MINE OOOOOOOOOH, MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE FUCK HOLES, AND YOURS WAS MADE FOR ME! YEAH IT WAS, MMMMMMMMMM FUCK, TAKE IT, BITCH! FUCKING TAKE IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING TAKE IT AND FUCKING CUM FOR ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Naturally, Rhea only allowed herself to start talking when she felt she couldn't hold back much longer. Because she had a lot of experience with this, but getting to do this to may be the most successful Alpha female in the history of the WWE made it hard to hold back. Also, despite the different colour, it was hard to imagine that she was also doing this to Asuka and Bianca.

But at least have them bending over next to Charlotte, patiently waiting their turn. Which when combined with the feeling of those cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit was more than enough to give her what was probably the most satisfying climax of her life. Not quite as powerful as what she received last night, but still pretty amazing.

It was then quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as Rhea skilfully pushed herself through those amazing feelings, so she could get more of them. More importantly, to do her part to make sure that the once mighty Charlotte Flair would never truly be a threat again. That Charlotte Flair's ass hole would be ruined beyond repair, and so in her mind.

That this incredibly successful Alpha female would become just another anal loving bottom, free for real women to use for their pleasure. And of course, to send a clear message to the women's locker room, especially Asuka and Bianca, that despite what happened yesterday, Rhea Ripley was going to be the Alpha female around here real soon. Or maybe just one of them. And that she would definitely remain a butt busting top, no matter what happened.

Bianca would never admit it, but for a moment there, when Rhea really started pounding away at that big booty, just for a second, a teeny tiny submissive thought went through her head. One were it was her big booty jiggling as Rhea brutalized her butt hole. And she had to admit, the other top looked really good in that moment.

Enough to make her own butt hole quiver with fear and maybe even desire. But to her credit, Bianca was able to refocus, first on fucking Charlotte's whore throat, and more importantly, pounding that slut ass. Oh yes, as soon as she got the chance, The EST replaced The Nightmare behind The Queen, and showed everyone what a real rectum wrecking looked like.

Admittedly, it wasn't far off from what Rhea had been dishing out. Just with a lot more style. And she lasted longer. And most importantly, she made Charlotte cum harder and more frequently. Oh yes, this bitch hole was as good as hers. And with that, the entire WWE. Hell yes, last night was nothing but a total fluke, and would never happen again.

From now on, Bianca was strictly a top, and even the likes of Asuka and Rhea would be soon bending over for her. Especially the so-called Nightmare, who was nothing but an overrated fuck hole, just waiting to be put in her place. Of course, The EST couldn't afford to underestimate The Queen. Which was why she devoted attention to her for quite a while, including verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME CHARLOTTE! CUM FOR ME, AND BE MY BITCH!" Bianca demanded, looking at Asuka and Bianca as she repeated what Rhea had said, "I'M YOUR REPLACEMENT. ME! YEAHHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU. I OWN YOU, AND EVERY OTHER BITCH IN HERE! I OWN YOUR ASS HOLES! THEIR ALL MY FUCK HOLES! MINE, MINE OOOOOOOOOH, MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE FUCK HOLES, AND YOURS WAS MADE FOR ME! YEAH IT WAS, MMMMMMMMMM FUCK, TAKE IT, BITCH! FUCKING TAKE IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING TAKE IT AND FUCKING CUM FOR ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, those words and her own treacherous thoughts, were more than enough to push her over the edge. An edge that it felt like she had been on for eternity, what with the once mighty Charlotte Flair constantly cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. And the way those meaty cheeks were jiggling, especially now they were against Bianca's thighs.

Then there were the sounds that this bitch was making, the rubbing of her clit with every thrust, and just, everything. Oh yes, everything about this was pure heaven for Bianca. And she just couldn't hold back anymore. She just had to cum, and cum, and cum, each one more satisfying than anything she had ever experienced before. Well, with one noticeable exception.

To her credit, Bianca was able to put herself through perhaps a record number of these climaxes, to make sure that she really did her part to break the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair, and more importantly, prove herself as a top. However, when she pulled back, she was initially proud to see the gaping crater she left in her wake.

Which was the same expression that Rhea had on her face. Unfortunately for them, they were both obviously left terrified, as they witnessed the brutality Mistress Asuka then dished out, in the process proving that no one was on the level of The Empress. Perhaps not even The Nightmare and The EST. And to her horror, part of Bianca, namely her quivering ass hole, was okay with that.

Asuka had allowed Rhea and Bianca to have their fun, but she needed to prove that she was the Alpha female around here, and that was never going to change. Prove it by destroying Charlotte Flair's ass hole, right there in the middle of the locker room. Thankfully, she had been taking it easy over the last few minutes.

At least compared to her usual routine. Oh yes, while she had given the occasional thrust, and then pussy pounding towards the end of the triple and then double fucking, she was well-rested. So when it came time to flip Charlotte over onto her back, and switch holds to that thoroughly loosened up butt hole, the mighty Asuka was truly free to give it everything she had.

This was a lot, as was proven by just how quickly and how hard she had her defeated opponent cumming for her. During this time, it wasn't on her cock, but being squirted all over her stomach, further proof of Asuka's victory over the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair. Something which made Asuka cackle with delirious delight, and eventually provide verbal encouragement for her new anal bitch.

Of course, she held back at first, wanting everyone to get a good look at this. Also, she was just savouring the look on her bitch's face, and in her eyes, which was telling her she had done it. She had finally broken the unbreakable Charlotte Flair. Which of course, she made sure to gloat about.

"I broke you Charlotte. Me, and no one else." Asuka said pretty softly considering the situation, although it sounded deafening in the otherwise silent room, "Everyone else tried, and everyone else failed. But Asuka didn't. No, oooooooooooooh, You were not ready for Asuka. No one is ready, and no one ever will be. You are mine. You are all mine. My anal loving lesbian bitches! I own you. Others can say it, but we both know the difference. Yesssssssssss, we all know. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, you all know, that Asuka is The Empress and now The Alpha. The Queen and the rest of you? Mine! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mine, mine, MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

While it was true that poor Charlotte was too far gone to reply properly, Asuka could have sworn she saw an extra flush of happiness on Charlotte's face, making her more confident than ever that she had succeeded in doing the seemingly impossible. And the thought of officially breaking Charlotte Flair was more than enough to make her cum.

Especially when combined with everything else. Like the other end of the toy rubbing her clit, the look on the face of her defeated enemy and especially the fact that she was doing this in front of all the other female wrestlers of the WWE. All of whom, whether they would admit it or not, now belong to her. Which definitely included the two female warriors who had helped make this moment possible.

Over and over again, Asuka went crashing over the edge of some wonderfully powerful orgasms. Hell, she very nearly had to stop, when she looked over at the faces of Bianca, Rhea and the rest of the women's locker room, and saw exactly what she wanted to see. Namely, a combination of jealousy of Charlotte and subservience to their new Alpha. Oh yes, seeing that gave Asuka the most satisfying climax of her life.

But to her credit, she was just about able to push herself through one more orgasm, and a couple more for her newly broken bitch, before pulling her dick out of Charlotte's butt hole and flipping her over onto her front, so she could admire her handiwork.

The gaping crater formerly known as Charlotte Flair's ass hole could probably be seen from space at this point, but that didn't stop Asuka from roughly smacking that big booty, hard enough to make the other female warrior cry out in pain, and then order her, "Spread your cheeks, Charlotte. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, Asuka wants to show everyone the deepest part of The Queen's bowels."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte cried out and did as she was told, noticeably without hesitation.

Even better, Charlotte reached back slowly, grabbed onto her meaty cheeks, and slowly pulled them apart, maximizing the enjoyment for the onlookers, especially her new Mistress. More importantly, this was maximizing her own submission, and even the feeling of humiliation that she was feeling. Which briefly had Asuka flashing back to when she received the same treatment.

God, she had been lucky to survive that. And she was even luckier that Charlotte hadn't. Admittedly this could be a way to lure her into a full sense of security, but Asuka was as sure as she could be that she had finally succeeded. Besides, she planned to thoroughly test that theory. Eventually with a lot more ass fucking, but for now, she had another test.

"Are you Asuka's bitch?" Asuka asked casually, after a few minutes of staring deep into Charlotte's butt.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte whimpered with shame and defeat, then clarified, "You win. I'm your bitch. Your anal loving little bitch, who needs you to use her. Please, don't let these lesser tops have me again. I want only you to own my ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're the only one to earn my butt. Now it's yours."

"That depends." Asuka hummed thoughtfully before turning to Bianca and Rhea, "It depends if anyone wants to declare their loyalty to me. Or would they rather be in Charlotte's place? Or, do they want both? Ooooooooooooh, Asuka can definitely arrange both. Especially as she's had those fat asses, and knows what great fuck holes they are."

There was a brief pause, as the two tops obviously considered their options, before Bianca spoke up, "I'm cool with you being Alpha. As long as I get to butt fuck Charlotte whenever I want."

"Me too." Rhea agreed reluctantly, before clarifying, "But no fucking my arse."

"We'll see." Asuka said dismissively, before pushing, "First, I want you to take off your cocks, and suck them."

"Really?" Bianca groaned in annoyance.

"Yes." Asuka said flatly, before indicating to her handiwork, "And reply properly, "Or you're next."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Rhea was then quick to reply and obey.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Bianca then did the same.

First Rhea and then Bianca took off their strap-ons, slowly brought them up to their lips, and then with a mutual look of disdain and begrudging acceptance, they simultaneously pushed those dildos into their mouths. It wasn't far, only a few inches, but that just meant they were getting to savour the flavour of the deepest part of Charlotte Flair's bowels.

Something they were inadvertently savouring for a few long seconds, maybe a full minute, as they moaned happily at that twisted flavour. They then closed their eyes and started pushing those dicks deeper into their mouths, both to get more butt cream, and more importantly, to please their Mistress. Yes, that second thing might not be a priority for them right now, but it didn't matter. Asuka would make sure it was.

"Look at me!" Asuka suddenly growled, "Mmmmmmmm yes, look at Asuka. And your audience. Show them that you know your place."

Which had both Bianca and Rhea blushing, but they were quick to do as they were told, in the process getting a reminder that they were still very much being watched by the rest of the women of the WWE. All those that Asuka had already conquered, or were never a threat to her in the first place.

Which briefly had Bianca and Rhea hesitating, and looking at each other awkwardly. However, it was not long before they went right back to work. Even if that involved licking the lower half of the dildo, as this was clearly outside of their comfort zone. Oh well, that was okay. Asuka would train them to do better later. In the meantime, they had another cock to clean.

"Good girls." Asuka chuckled, before ordering, "Now, get on your knees, and suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, suck my cock, as a team. You were going to triple team Asuka, with Asuka's brand-new anal whore? Well, then Asuka wants to see your teamwork. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, teamwork, in sucking ass flavoured cock."

"But-" Rhea began to protest, only to be cut off.

"Now1" Asuka snapped.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Rhea grumbled after a brief pause.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Bianca then did the same.

The two alleged tops then drop to their knees, and began taking it in turns to take their new Alpha's cock deep into their mouths. Or to lick it. Either way, it was total submission on their part. Even if on occasion they looked up at their new owner, silently promising to get her back for this.

Or at least, they could try. Because that's the way it worked around here, as Charlotte Flair had just found out. Just when you thought you were untouchable, that was when some new girl took you down. It was a mistake many Alphas had made in the past, and Asuka promise not to be one of them. After all, as the women surrounding her proved, no one was ready for Asuka. And they never would be.

The End.