Ready For Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked as I formulated my answer, "Let me guess, one is tall and has long greasy blonde hair he keeps in a pony most of the time, the other is shorter with a shaved head and always smells like he last showered six months ago."

She was belly laughing trying to catch her breath, "That would be them to a T. They're such pigs, as though I'd let them get in my pants."

Her comment had me wondering silently how often she let guys get in her pants, or was it just a bravado statement, her follow up answered the question before I could ask.

"Not that I let guys in my pants, I lost my hymen to a hairbrush on a dare at a slumber party when I was younger, and I slept with two guys my first year of college. Well, actually, one forced himself on me and the other one I was only with a few weeks. It was a, "he said, she said", incident with the first guy so nothing happened when I reported it, and there was no magic with the second guy."

She asked about Karen, I told her the story was too long for the parking lot. We went to a burger place and sat at one of the outside tables since it was such a nice night. Even with giving her the short version it was already eight o'clock, time for me to head home and relax a while before I hit the hay, five AM comes early. As I was walking with her to her car I took hold of her elbow.

"Sure, I'll go with you to the Lions fundraiser. Which night do you want to go?"

"Can we go both Friday and Saturday, they're gonna have a live country band Saturday night. I haven't been dancing since my senior year of high school, it might be fun. I'll pay my own way you don't have to pay for me."

"Fair enough. How about this, you cover the BBQ Friday night, I'll get it Saturday night and cover the cost of a beer or two. You're underage, I don't need the cops breathing down my neck, so instead of buying you a beer you can sip some of mine. Whada-ya say, deal?"

Sliding into her car she smiled and said "Deal, see you tomorrow."

I needed to ponder this situation a bit, I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship, the memories of Karen were still too fresh, on the other hand I wouldn't mind something if it were only physical. There was ample opportunity considering the number of lonely or neglected women I saw daily, but I wasn't very keen on being with someone from town, far too many wagging tongues. In my mind the approach at this point was to do nothing beyond the norm, like the creeks along the roadsides, I'd let things flow where they may.

The next day went along as they generally do, nothing uneventful to speak of. Lots of last-minute campers getting bug spray and batteries, an axe, a shovel, run of the mill items. We were both done at five, she told me she'd pick me at 6:30 and we'd head over to the BBQ, I was hungry so it sounded good. I was on the front stoop waiting when a late model Honda Civic pulled into the drive. Getting in I complimented her on the car.

"It's not mine. It's my aunts, mine is in the shop for brakes, I'll get it back sometime tomorrow afternoon."

Along with the chicken was roasted sweet corn, it had been soaked in water overnight and then put on the grille, delicious if you like fresh corn. A can of melted butter standing at the end of the grille to dip the entire ear into and a shaker of salt topped it off. When they hand you the corn the husks are pulled back almost like a handle. On a table beyond that were BBQ beans and an assortment of individual size chip bags.

I found a table and went to get some beer, she had an empty soda cup which she would periodically pour a small amount of beer into. I watched her intake closely, the last thing I needed was a teen girl blasted and me be the sole contributor. She was dressed conservatively which seemed to please the old biddies who are prone to point fingers and make judgement, me being a young widower I could only imagine what was being said.

The DJ was playing mostly country with a smattering of older rock thrown in, we two stepped, line danced and slid around until a slow set began. I was holding her in traditional dance mode when she let go of my left hand and put both her hands on my shoulders, I dropped my hand to her hip and we looked like everybody else. I like to dance, am fairly good at it and would have liked to be doing more than shuffling my feet side to side. I sensed she didn't know much more than what we were doing and left it at that.

There were no star struck gazes into one another's eyes, no body grinding or her riding my leg, I didn't have my hand on her ass pulling her into me. We danced the few slow songs and then sat watching the others. When the first break for the band occurred we looked at each other with raised eyebrows and nodded with a smirk on our faces. It was time to leave, as we were walking to the parking lot who should be standing in our way but dumb and dumber. After an exchange of words, in which I guaranteed them that I would put them on the ground, they backed off and we proceeded to the car.

Meredith looked at me and laughed, "Could you have really taken them both on at the same time?"

"Without fail young lady, without fail. I look all meek and mild but don't piss me off, there is more than one guy sitting in a bar right now who will attest to that. Hot heads like them pretty much leave me alone, and now they should leave you alone, if they don't then tell me, I'll correct that."

I worked a half day on Saturday filling in for someone on vacation, the afternoon was spent mowing, trimming and flower beds. When I knocked on the door of her house an older woman answered, probably mid-forties, hair cut in a bob, she was shapely but not overweight by any means.

"Hi Joel. Good to see you. No, you don't know me but I know you from the hardware store, in fact you mixed the paint in Meredith's room. Come on in, she's almost ready."

If I had five bucks for every person who'd said the same to me in the past I'd have a lot of extra money. It was easy for them, there was only one of me and hundreds of them, unless they were contractors or I'd grown up around them I typically didn't remember them from one time to the next. As Meredith walked into the room I smiled and said hello. While still dressed conservatively, in other words no daisy dukes or an open blouse with a push up bra, her jeans were tighter showing off her cute ass and slender legs, the top was a cotton western style blouse with a few buttons open.

She told her aunt she'd be home by ... she looked at me, I mouthed "eleven", and we were out the door. The fundraiser was called a chicken bbq but they also had brats, burgers and polish sausage, one of my favorites. She'd never had a polish before, we ordered those along with sweet corn and beans. Walking to the table she started to giggle.

"I thought I'd gotten rid of all the gas from the beans when we were dancing last night, not so, I was farting half the night. Those are some powerful beans."

I looked at her and smiled, "You too huh?"

The live band was good, the song selections were easy and fun to dance to, by ten o'clock our feet and legs were done for the day. As I walked her up the sidewalk to the front door she looped her arm through mine, at the door she turned and looked at me as if to ask if I was going to kiss her.

"Meredith you're a pretty girl and any other guy would probably be kissing you about now. It isn't that I don't want to, it's just that my emotions are still kind of raw, I would like to go out with you again if that's okay."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "I would like that. Let me know when."

She grabbed the door handle, opened it and stepped inside telling me, "Goodnight."

Meredith with her aunt Willow after Joel left******

Aunt Willow spoke first, "Well kiddo, how'd it go?"

"I'm not sure auntie, we had lots of fun and we get along great."

Auntie looked at me, "But?"

"But he didn't try to kiss me or put his hand on my butt or anything all night. He didn't even kiss me goodnight at the door."

"Well, what did he do at the door?"

"Hmm, lemme think. He told me he'd like to kiss me but his emotions were too raw and that he'd like to ask me out again."

"Did he tell you he is a widower?" I nodded. "Did he give you details or just an overview?"

"Overview I'm sure."

Aunt patted the seat next to her on the couch. "I've only lived in town ten years but I know enough of what transpired to know there was more to it than his wife died of cancer. They'd been sweethearts since fifth grade, she was diagnosed with childhood leukemia when she was almost 13. He stayed with her throughout the two and a half year ordeal, never dated another girl, was with her after every chemo or radiation session he possibly could. When she was cancer free at 16 they were elated, they got married right after graduation."

She stopped to wipe her eyes and blow her nose, "So you see honey losing her just over a few years ago was like losing her a second time. I'll tell you this Meredith, if he didn't have raw emotions and was out banging everything in a skirt he would be more lost than he already is."

"Meredith, I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope it doesn't break. Honey he isn't looking for a quick lay, what do you kids call it now?" I told her a hookup. "Yes, a hookup, he's looking for the girl next door. Not literally, but someone like her. If you like him and want a chance with him, take it slow, he'll open the door when he's ready."

I stood in front of the full-length mirror in my room, standing sideways smoothing my shirt down and tight to my body. I have a nice body I told myself, I don't have mega-tits that so many guys seem to like, then again he didn't seem to care. Judging by the picture of them together on his desk she was rather small on top. Maybe big jugs aren't a turn on for him, my 32 B's will have to be enough if I'm lucky enough to get him interested before I go back to school.

Then again I'd better make sure I don't get into something serious, I still have to finish all my pre-med stuff, graduate and then apply to medical schools. It could be seven or eight years before I'm ready to settle down. Auntie's right, I'll just let this thing go where it leads, he's strong and handsome, it would be fun to hook up with him, but if we don't it won't be the end of the world.

Joel's thoughts traveling home ******

Maybe I should have kissed her, it's not like Karen wouldn't want me to move on with my life. At the end she made me promise I would re-marry and have kids. When I made that promise it was through a flood of tears to make her feel better, but I never intended to see it through. Every woman I've met up until Meredith has either been a dud emotionally or acted like a slut, she seems to be an awful lot like Karen was. My dick is half hard, she obviously had some effect on me. But then, I don't think I'm ready to jump off the cliff again so soon, with Karen it was different, we knew we were together for life, sadly hers ended far too soon.

************

Lying in bed that night was the first time I'd thought about masturbating since Karen died, I didn't carry through, but I thought about it. I found myself wondering if she was like Karen, did she wear simple cotton panties with cute designs or little sayings? Were her bras soft and comfortable rather than the tight pushup kind, the fanciest one's Karen had were soft with a little bit of lace.

I like lingerie and Karen would surprise me from time to time with something racy to please me and make her feel as she put it, "like my personal vixen". After Karen's death I slept with the pair of red panties that said "Joel's" in bold white letters with an arrow pointed down, they were under my pillow every night. I started out sleeping with them under my head until her scent was no more, having them under the pillow somehow made her seem closer. If I were to be completely honest with myself, up until now I hadn't even contemplated letting go. I would need to be careful and not let this snowball become an avalanche.

We went out a few more times and enjoyed ourselves, but there was no ignoring the sexual tension between us. We kept things at bay, barely, it was on our fourth date that things began to change. When I walked her to the door she turned, locked both arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips, not once but several times. As I began to kiss her back I felt the softness of her tongue slide across my lips, it was as though I was on autopilot and opened my mouth to welcome her. We continued this way for a few minutes when she pulled back and looked in my yes.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it? Pardon me for being ballsy but I figured you needed a boost, and I needed a kiss."

I smiled, "No, it wasn't bad at all, in fact I liked it. I'm just not sure if I can be as devoted as you deserve."

"Tomorrow is Sunday, can I come over in the afternoon Joel? We need to talk and figure out where we're at."

I liked her idea, "Why don't you come for lunch, I'm planning to grill some sweet Italians with peppers and onions on a grilled bun. Still interested?"

"Oh yummy, I had that once at the state fair, loved it. Is noon okay?"

I was just finishing up as she drove in, I pointed to the side door, she went before me and was opening a bag of chips she'd brought along. As I was putting lunch items on the table she grabbed two beers from the fridge. I gave her the evil eye, she chuckled, "Just one, I know."

For a slender woman she packed it away, wolfing down the first and splitting one with me after that. As we were cleaning up she put her arms around my waist while I stood at the sink washing dishes. I looked over my shoulder and she kissed me, not sure which way to go with the sudden rise of emotions I turned to face her.

"Kiss me Joel, just kiss me. Put your arms around me and kiss me."

Which I did, it felt good to be held and feel wanted, at the same time my mind drifted back to the last time someone puts their arms around my waist while I was at the sink and told me to kiss them. My kiss was obviously less than adequate, she pulled back and looked at me a long minute.

"Do I not trip your trigger Joel? I thought I felt something between us but apparently not." Then smirking she said, "Pun intended."

"On the contrary Meredith, you not only trip my trigger you push all the right buttons as well."

She sighed and began to let go then put her arms back around my neck, "Then what is it? Are you just not ready?"

I was ready, boy was I ready. "I'm ready, but I don't want to lead you on, I'm not prepared for a long term relationship unless it's with the girl I intend to marry. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression."

She took my hand and led me to the table where we sat. "I'm not looking for a relationship either, at least not long term. I have to finish my pre-med classes, then apply to medical colleges, then go to school another three or four years, then a residency, it could be ten or eleven years before I'm ready to get married and have babies."

I was impressed by her dreams and aspirations, "Then what Meredith, why are we even having this conversation?"

"Okay, cards on the table Joel. My experiences with sex in college were dismal at best, yet I am a young woman with definite needs, needs which my plastic toys no longer meet. In my way of thinking, if I had a man with experience to teach me, but not be attached, I would really like a summer romance."

It was time for me to put my cards on the table, "I can't just screw for the sake of screwing. I know guys are supposed to be able to screw anything in a skirt, but unless I feel something for that person it won't work."

She grinned at me, "Didn't you just say that I pushed all the right buttons? We obviously feel something for each other, we don't need to talk about getting married to hook up for the summer. I want a sex partner Joel, somebody who knows what the hell they're doing without needing to possess me."

Still holding my hand she smiled and winked, "So, tell me, would you like to teach a young pussy how good she can feel without strings attached? If you do, I'm ready when you are."

I gently pulled her to me and sat her on my lap sideways, putting my hand directly onto her breast she sucked in a quick breath and then relaxed. I didn't do anything with my hand other than touch her.

"Did it bother you that I touched your breast? If it does then you aren't ready. What about birth control, I don't use condoms."

"No, it didn't bother me, it surprised me, but I like it there. As for birth control I'm on the pill and I wouldn't want you to use a condom. I made the other two wear one though, my roomie said a guy using a condom is like taking a shower with your socks on. She says going bareback and feeling a guy shoot inside your pussy was the only way to go."

I began to softly caress her breast, molding it, shaping, and cupping it. Making soft little noises she kissed me.

"Do you like kissing Meredith? I hope so because for me that's an important part of love making."

Her answer was to open her lips as we kissed and suck my tongue into her mouth, dropping my hand to her lap her legs opened slightly, enough to slide my hand in sideways. I pushed them open a bit more to some resistance then suddenly she relaxed and opened them enough to cup her mound completely. When I did that and pushed against the crotch of her shorts with a finger she moaned deeply and pulled away from the kiss, putting her head back as she gasped for the next breath.

Her hips were moving up and down pushing her pussy against my hand, I moved it up and unsnapped the shorts, a look of passion mixed with fear was in her eyes I unzipped and opened them. Cute pink cotton bikini panties with little roses throughout, I noticed they puffed out slightly over her mound. I wondered, could she be natural, the way I like a pussy to be? Dipping my fingers inside the elastic of her panties I slid my hand down as she pushed up until my fingers were encompassed in a nest of soft downy silk like pubic hair.

Pulling back from the kiss I looked inside, a perfect V of brown curls. Moving my hand down I let a finger slide between the folds of her warm, wet and needy pussy, as it slid through the slickness of her vulva I pushed lightly against her vaginal opening. She sucked in a deep breath and whispered, "Oh fuck, oh my god, fuck." Taking my hand out of her panties I moved my wet finger beneath my nose and sniffed, pure arousal, before I sucked it clean I put it under her nose. She smiled, sniffed, then to my surprise she took it between her lips and sucked it to the last knuckle.

Moving my hand back inside her panties I told her to open wide, as she did I pushed my middle finger in completely, then curled my finger upward finding her G spot. She let out a soft shriek, her vaginal muscles clamped down and her entire lower body quivered as an orgasm ripped through her relatively inexperienced body. As her breathing returned to normal she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my god Joel, those other two were bumbling idiots compared to you. My roomie told me about cumming so hard she lost her breath, but I thought she was bullshittin me. Can we do the real thing now? I can only imagine how it will feel to have a cock inside me, I should say, a cock inside with somebody who knows what to do."

I pulled my finger out lifting it to my lips this time, I had no more than begun to suck on it when she grabbed my hand and stuck the finger in her mouth. With it cleaned she sat back and smiled.

"I like the taste of me on your finger, I never thought I would, but I do. What now?"

"Now I take the rest of your clothes off, when that's done I play with your charms and suck your nipples until you cum again."