Ready For Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meredith says you keep bothering her. She told me you called her a liar when she said she was with me. Let me tell you something junior, you mess with my girl again you'll be singing soprano the rest of your life. Back off you little prick, or you'll be dealing with me. Have a Merry Christmas you slimy fuck."

Meeting Lilly was an experience to say the least, up front with everything, nothing was taboo to at least discuss. Her boyfriend couldn't join us for pizza Friday night, the topic throughout our meal was why we should do a threesome. I could tell Meredith was as uncomfortable with the idea as was I, I politely declined. When I piled into my car Sunday afternoon Meredith thanked me and said she'd be flying home for the holidays but to have a Merry Christmas. As I was leaving the parking lot Lilly stood to the right gesturing for me to stop.

"I know you two aren't an official couple, thanks for helping her out, and, if you ever want to try some different pussy please call. I love to fuck and from what she told me, you're good. I have my main squeeze and we're both clean, but I'd make an exception on exclusivity to have you in my bed. Safe travels."

It had been a fun weekend, at the same time it had been a distraction from the misery I was beginning to feel with holiday season in full swing. I had a classic rock station on for company as I commiserated on the long drive home. Some of the lyrics from a Bad Company song not only struck but stayed with me for a long period of time.

'Walking down this rocky road wondering where my life is leading rolling on to the bitter end.'

I was mulling that over and over in my mind when the next set of lyrics caught my attention.

'Now I'm on my feet again, better things are bound to happen, all my dues surely must be paid.'

Then the chorus, 'I'm ready for love, ohh baby I'm ready for love.'

I couldn't get those words out of my head. I'd certainly been walking a rocky road the past few years, at times I felt like things had gotten better, and the clincher ... all my dues surely must be paid. What more was there to do to assuage the guilt I felt that I lived and Karen had died? The guilt was all mine, mine alone, it's called survivors guilt, Karen would be furious with me if she witnessed such behavior. I needed to begin living again, not just banging a few chosen ladies periodically, I needed to love again, I was ready for love.

Part two is done and will be released in a week or so.