Ready For Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, you can make me cum just playing with my tits?"

"I'll certainly try, it will be a combination of breast play as well as other areas of your body. When that's done we'll move into the bedroom for lesson number three. That is if you're up to it."

"I'm ready for whatever you want to do with me Joel. After all this stimulation I need a man more than ever."

I finished taking off her bouse and bra, placing my lips over a tight pink nipple swirling my tongue as I lightly sucked. Her youthful tits reminded me so much of Karen's, firm, soft, warm and perfectly shaped. Having her stand, I lowered her shorts leaving her in the cute pink panties, with a thumb on either side I began to pull them down. Rolling over her hips they stopped at the top of her thighs, she was so wet and thick with girl goo that I had to literally tug them from her crotch.

What a cute pussy, thick curly brown strands of silk like pubic hair, it was obvious she had trimmed the sides but the rest was natural. With my hands on her butt cheeks I pulled her to my face drinking in the aroma of primal arousal as her bush gently touched my nose. I kissed her bush and then lifted my head to engulf another nipple while at the same time sliding a finger between the labia.

Her legs spread slightly as I continued sliding my middle finger back and forth through the warm, slick wetness. She emitted a low soft moan as I touched the entrance of her vagina, slipping my finger inside to the second knuckle. As I fingered her I sucked hard on the nipple in my mouth, drawing as much tit flesh along with it into my mouth as possible. As I nibbled on the erect nipple I felt her vaginal walls begin to tighten, her hips were rocking back and forth, with her hands holding my head tight to her chest she tilted her head back and let out a long AHHHH sound.

That was my que to put my finger in all the way and find her G spot, as I curled my finger and massaged the soft spongy spot her hips bucked more frantically and her breathing stopped. She yelled out, "Oh fuck me" and then gasp for air. Removing my liberally coated finger I held it up to her face, with a slight smile she sucked it deep within and licked it clean. Her vulva was coated with the byproduct of her two orgasms, I so wanted to lap that up, to taste her essence, to lick her sweet nectar.

I gently sat her on my lap, looking in my eyes she said, "What next?"

"Your turn. Take my clothes off."

She didn't waste any time getting me naked, the only time she slowed down was when she pulled my underwear over my cock. She was sitting on the chair when it nearly slapped her in the face. I heard her whisper to herself.

"Oh my God, that's a man's cock, I hope it fits."

Looking down I put my hands on her head and pulled her to my body, as she looked up I said softly, "Open."

With her eyes never leaving mine she opened her mouth as the tip of my dick crossed her lips. Once I was inside her mouth she began to work back and forth on my shaft, not too deep, enough to stimulate without gagging or choking.

"Push your lips forward and slide your tongue along the bottom. Mmm-hmm, that feels good Meredith, you're doing so well. Suck as you pull away and then relax your lips a bit on the down stroke. Mmm, you're doing good baby."

I pulled her head back and drew her upright, with my arms behind her back I squatted, slid my hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and the tip of my cock teasing against the opening of her vagina as I carried her to my bedroom. She continually tried lining me up so she could slide onto my dick to no avail, as I lay her on the bed she whimpered.

"I want you to fuck me Joel, please, I want to know what a real man's cock feels like."

I was slathering her breasts with kisses and saliva as her slender hips were undulating against my hand, she whimpered again as I kissed down her belly to the promise land. As soon as she figured out what I had in mind her legs spread wide, hands behind her knees, pulling her legs to her body. And there it was, the blood engorged little marble size clit, hard, pulsing, waiting to be licked and sucked. I could have spent a lot of time playing and teasing but I didn't, I dove right in.

As I licked and sucked her clit she mumbled continuously, "Oh my God, oh my, oh yes, mmmm, better than I thought. Oh fuck, oh fuck."

Then the first wave of orgasms hit, she shrieked, straightened her legs over my shoulders wrapping them tight to my head and pushed her hips off the bed. Her tummy was rippling, she was moaning, as I looked over the top of her bush I could see her squeezing both breasts, her head was back, her mouth was in an exaggerated O with no sound coming out. She pushed up into my face for a solid minute before she bent forward, pushed my head away and clamped her thighs together tight.

As much as I wanted to continue tasting I needed to go wash quickly as she recovered, I had girl cream dripping off my chin she had cum so hard, my face was slick and shiny from her plentiful secretions. Lying next to her she nuzzled into my side, cooing softly she told me.

"I've never had that done before. My roomie told me what to do if a guy did eat me, she was right, you didn't mess around, with my clit out in the open you got right to it. I want that again Joel, but right now I think, no, I know, I need your hard cock fucking me into the mattress. Please Joel, do me now."

I was above her looking down, my cock instinctively knew where to go, her pussy was ready and the tip of my dick was like a homing device, as I leaned into her I felt the head slide through both the outer and inner labia. With the head inside she sucked in a deep breath and tensed a bit, I stopped and waited until she spoke.

"You're so much more than the other guys, go slow, I can take it I'm sure, but go slow."

I moved in and out ever so slowly, not going deep, staying at a depth where she was comfortable as I pushed a little deeper every three of four strokes. When I had nearly bottomed out she asked if I was all the way inside her, I think my answer startled her.

"Not quite Meredith, just a little more and I'll be there. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, this is more cock than I could have imagined, I can't believe I can get all of you inside my pussy."

"Your tight, no way around that, but your pussy feels so good, it hugs the shaft so tight I'm having a hard time not cumming."

With two final strokes I bottomed out, when my pelvis met hers she lifted into me and whispered, "Oh my, I have it all, I'm ready Joel, make a complete woman of me. Do what you want, I can handle it."

Taking my time we built up a crescendo to the point where she was raising her hips to meet mine and crying out little Uh's with every stroke, when her legs wrapped behind mine and began pulling me in harder I knew it was time to bring us over the finish line. Reaching behind I grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs around front, lifted them like a changing a baby's diapers and pounded her pussy into oblivion.

She was thrashing around and yelling as she went over the cliff, that in turn brought my balls to a boil, with one last stroke I slammed my body tight to hers and unloaded. It felt like a gallon or two had been deposited by the time my dick began to soften, it was no more than the usual amount of ejaculate but it seemed like more. Her cunt continued massaging my softened beast as I slipped out, I looked down and watched a trickle of semen mixed with her cream run out and down to her ass crack.

I put her legs down and lay next to her. She was out. It had to be thirty seconds or more before she began to stir. I had my arm around her shoulders stroking her hair when her eyes opened looking into mine.

"Oh Joel, it was everything I dreamed it would be. I would listen to my roomie's escapades and think she was pulling my leg, but she was right, it's wonderful, oh, and I love feeling you shoot inside me. She was right about that too. I want to do it some more Joel but I'm awful sore and I feel swollen, can we wait?"

I kissed her softly as I tweaked a nipple to harden it, then cupped her breast and molded it into a cone. Moving my mouth from her lips to her breast she gasp and pushed into my face. I placed my hand on her mound and gently slid a finger into the vulva, she was indeed swollen and I was sure sore after a fucking like that. Taking into consideration it was her first real hard fuck she'd done well.

"Yes princess, we can wait. Let's give you a few days to recuperate and then we'll do some new positions. Would you like that?"

She was pushing her little body into me as she answered, "Princess, I like that. What kind of new positions? Can we do doggy? My roomie said it goes nice and deep, she says it's one of her favorites, her boyfriend loves it cuz she has big tits, he likes to make them swing she says."

"Oh sure, we'll do doggy and several others in the weeks ahead, for now we need to give your little kitty a rest and let her heal."

She raised up on an elbow and asked excitedly, "Will you teach me how to do a good blow job? I know I didn't do very good, I never did it before though."

"You did fine Meredith, just fine. You're good at it."

"Am I a natural cock sucker? That's what Lilly says she is, says her boyfriend waits every month for her period so she can suck him off two or three times. Do you want me to do that when I have my period, suck you off?"

It sounded like she had this seduction planned ahead of time, "You can suck me off if you want, but I don't expect it. Now that you've done a little and can see I won't try to ram my dick down your throat it has to be something you want. If you want to, I won't object."

Thus began our summer of not much more than fucking and sucking. That girl loved it from behind, the first time I did her flat foot doggy she screamed so much when we climaxed I thought she'd lose her voice. She also really enjoyed being flat on her tummy, back arched, pussy open and ready, we always came hard in that position. Our relationship on the job was nothing but professional, no grab ass, no stolen kisses or quick feels, we made up for it in the evenings.

When we began our summer of sex we were in bed every three to four days. By summers end she was in my bed, bent over the couch or kitchen table, riding me for all she was worth in the back yard after dark or some other position almost every night. True to her word she would blow me at least twice while she had her period, I made sure her pussy was well eaten when she wasn't on her cycle.

We took a weekend before she headed back to school at a rented cabin deep in the woods. We fucked every time we had the energy to do so, by the time I dropped her at her aunts Sunday night I was exhausted. I was sad she'd be leaving the next day and at the same time glad, she had worn me to a frazzle by summers end. I heard from her daily the first week, but as classes became more demanding we didn't talk or text much, she needed to concentrate on classes, that was her number one priority, not me.

With summer over and Meredith gone I started paying more attention to some of the new store personnel, I'd be giving three people a 90 day review shortly and needed to take stock of how they fit in. One in particular concerned me, she would at times miss a day for what seemed no reason, and then I began seeing the occasional bruise, or slight limp, when she came in wearing sunglasses and wouldn't take them off I called her into my office.

Motioning for her to be seated I asked point blank, "How long has he been hitting you?" I could see the excuses beginning to form in her mind and on her stammering lips when I held up a hand in the stop motion.

"I know the signs Janice, my cousin was married to an abusive bastard before he was finally put behind bars. Now she lives somewhere on the west coast, none of us know where and neither does the dirt bag she used to call a husband. So, how long has he been hitting you?"

Taking off the glasses I winced, both eyes were blackened, yellowish and purple. I told her to stand.

"Lift your blouse."

She stared and then said, "What? I'm not going to lift my blouse."

"Lift it up enough so I can see your ribs."

Her head dropped, tears began to fall as she pulled the blouse from her slacks and held it under her breasts. It was as I thought, she was being beaten all the time, there were fresh as well as some older bruises. I beckoned for her to sit again.

"Are you married?"

"No, we live together in his mom's old place. I met him when he was stationed in the Army and followed him back here. He was never like this before he started hanging out with all his old drunken friends."

"What's his name?"

"Scott Mattis. He works for ...."

I cut her off, "He works for the Morrell brothers. I know who he is, I can't imagine Robert and Frank know about this, they wouldn't stand for it. It will stop Janice, that I promise you, and it will stop this week. If he happens to take a nasty fall and ends up in the hospital DO NOT go see him or answer any of his calls."

I'd known Robert and Frank since childhood, when I called inviting them to my house for a beer they knew something was askew. Walking into my shop just after seven I grabbed a beer for each and we sat on a bench talking. When I finished both were ashen faced and visibly upset, their own father had been abusive before he died of suspicious circumstances. Frank looked at me.

"This shit ends, tonight. Bob and I will pay him a visit on the way home."

I waited a minute then responded, "I don't think that's a good idea, if he presses charges you guys are screwed and the town needs your construction business too much to have you in jail for who knows how long. I have an idea. Doesn't he usually go to Meisters Bar after work for a few hours? Thought so. It's dark by six this time of year, I suggest we have a blanket party in the parking lot when he leaves. I'll let it slip to some of the contractors what he's been doing to Janice, word will travel like lightning, there'll be twenty guys there to help convince him hitting a woman isn't a smart thing to do."

It was a Wednesday, we decided to wait until Friday since he usually drank longer on Friday and the word of mouth grapevine response was so overwhelming that Frank, Bob and myself decided to stay home and not be involved at all. I was working in the shop when I heard the ambulance sirens making their way toward the center of town. Two broken ribs, a fractured ulna, testicles swollen to the size of baseballs, face so battered blood flowed freely from his nose, eyes swollen completely shut along with multiple other bruises throughout his body. He told the cop the last thing he remembered before passing out was someone asking if his mom never taught him not to hit girls.

Needless to say, Scotty boy was out of work for an extended period of time, like months. Between Bob, Frank and me we got Janice moved out and settled in of all places, Meredith's aunts. Janice was scheduled to work the day after Thanksgiving, it was then she told me she would be leaving, she was putting in her two-week notice, moving back to Omaha with her parents until she found work and a place of her own. I invited her to my house for supper the next day where I gave her a two-week severance check and a letter of recommendation telling her.

"I don't need two weeks Janice, there are people waiting to fill positions at the store, I want you to head home as soon as you can and tell no one else where you're going. If people don't know they can't tell Scott when he does recover, although I don't think his prospects of working construction in this town are very good anymore. Go home, meet a nice guy, fall in love, get married and have some babies."

While thanking me profusely she stood and walked to my side of the table.

"I can never repay you monetarily, but if you have a mind to I'd like to pay you in another manner. And before you protest, you aren't taking advantage of me I'm offering, with a selfish motive. Scott was sweet at first, now he's demanding, that's the reason he beat me last week, I wouldn't let him do anal. What I need is someone to make slow gentle love to me, somebody kind, someone like you Joel."

I chuckled quietly looking up at her, "What makes you think I'm gentle and kind? Maybe I'm a monster in the bedroom."

She laughed as she reached for my hand, "I'm sure you can be a regular horndog when it's called for, but from everything I've heard people say about your late wife, she would not have tolerated a monster. No, you're a lover when you need to be, and tonight I need you to be just that. A lover."

We walked to the bedroom and disrobed one another unceremoniously, she giggled when I removed her panties without using my hands. Her mound was as bald as the day she was born, it wasn't something Scott asked for, it was something she'd done since high school. Didn't matter much to me, it was a one-night thing and in my mind, pussy is pussy, hairy or bald. Foreplay was both fun and exhilarating, by the time we got down to making love we were both on the brink of an orgasm.

She was writhing beneath me within five minutes, knowing I was as close as she was she told me to cum, she'd get me hard again later so we could go longer. The second round began just after eleven and went almost a half hour. Thirty minutes doesn't sound long, but considering the level of activity your body, emotions, and the sheer enjoyment of the activity psychologically it will flat wear you out. I felt the bed moving and woke around three fifteen, she was putting on her bra looking for her shirt.

At the door she thanked me again and asked, "What about you? When are you gonna find a girl, get married and have some babies Joel?"

Fighting back tears and a quivering lower lip I talked as best I could, "I'm not sure that will ever happen again, I think Karen was my one and only. It's not likely I'll get another chance finding somebody like her a second time. Single is okay, lonely, but okay. Be blessed Janice, send me a Christmas card."

Christmas season was not the same without Karen, not only did she get into it with fervor, she would have me put up lights and all sort of holiday stuff in the yard. Multicolored lights on the shrubbery by the door shining through a soft layer of snow always brought a smile to her face. I suppose it was befitting that she left me on the twenty seventh of December, she'd gotten to see Christmas along with her beloved decorations one last time.

I hadn't heard from Meredith for some time when out of the blue she called me at the office wondering if I might come see her that weekend. After checking my schedule I called her back.

"Hi Meredith. I can come see you. What's up, is everything alright?"

"Things are okay, but I need you to be the heavy for me. One of the teaching assistants in my chem class seems to think I'm supposed to be with him. I've told him I have a boyfriend and to let me be. He doesn't, says I'm lying. There's a function Saturday night that we'll both be attending, I thought if I had you with me he'll take the hint and back off. I know we aren't officially a couple, but I'm closer to that with you than anyone else. Will you do it, be my escort?"

"Will I get to have my way with a certain brown haired young lady who loves to screw?"

"It's a requirement, you have no choice. Oh, and I'll introduce you to Lilly, she wants to do you. I told her no way, you were mine for the weekend. If you can be here by six Friday we can go to supper with Lilly and her main squeeze."

The TA was a cocky guy in his early twenties in a doctorate program, typical of many colleges. I was pleased with the surprised look on his face as Meredith introduced me as her boyfriend. He shook my hand and tried the old "I'll show how tough I am with the handshake" routine, it failed. He walked away red faced and didn't bother us again that night. I did confront him in the men's room though. With my hand on his shoulder holding him against the wall I put the fear of God into that boy.