Ready For Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner was exquisite, the atmosphere and ambiance perfect, she looked radiant and judging by the stares of other men and women I wasn't alone in my assessment. I complimented her on the dress and asked if she knew yellow was my favorite color. When she grinned I knew I'd been had.

"After you agreed to take me to dinner I stopped at the store and talked with a lady, I think her name is Elsa, she told me what your favorite color was. She also told me you two had known each other since you were both in diapers. Is that true?"

I chuckled, "Yep, she and I are close enough to be brother and sister. She was Karen's best friend since forever. I'd do about anything for she or her family."

"She certainly speaks highly of you. Once I knew you loved yellow I set out to find the right dress, I hope you like it. If we were married I'd let you take it off so you could see I bought matching underwear, sexy underwear. Speaking of marriage, wasn't there something you wanted to ask?"

I started to get out of my chair when she stopped me. "Chris proposed to me on one knee, did you do the same with Karen?" I nodded. "Then let's not do that, let's hold onto that memory and not add to it."

I sat down and reached across the table for her hands, "Eleyna, will you and Ravi marry me?" I opened my hand to show her the thin gold band. "We can stop by the jewelers and pick out what you want, but I wanted you to know how serious I am."

Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she nodded and extended her fingers, I slid the band onto her left ring finger and then stood pulling her up with me, I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. The place burst into cheers and hand clapping, a few yelled "congrats" as we made our way to the cloak room to redeem her wrap and my overcoat. As I helped her into the car she made sure her legs were open just enough for me to see the top of her stockings, my cock felt like a broom handle, I had to stand behind the car for twenty seconds for it to soften enough to sit.

She looked at me as I sat, "What were you doing behind the car?"

"I was checking the taillight, it looked cracked."

Putting her hand on my thigh she laughed softly, "Taillight my rear end, I know what it was, and thank you. It's nice to know I can still do that to a guy. I know I said there'd be no sex until I had a ring on my finger, so let me clarify. We can explore and play a bit, but you can't have me until we're married. After that, I'm yours as often as you want me, I like it in every imaginable position."

She had only been in my house a few times but had never been taken on the fifty-cent tour. I led her throughout the upper and lower floors, she especially liked the walk-in shower and attached bath to the master bedroom. My mother was a stickler about us kids making our bed every morning, and after showing Eleyna the house I was so glad I'd continued that habit, she smiled as I led her into each bedroom, everyone with a made bed. I walked before her as we descended the stairs stopping about halfway to point out a picture of my great-great grandfather, which put me at eye level with her abdomen.

I should have turned my head and looked away but I didn't, the very thought of what was behind that thin layer of fabric had my brain sending blood to my dick before I could tell it to stop. I turned as quickly as possible to avoid her seeing the tent in my dress slacks, they were pleated which gave them plenty of room to stretch. It also caused a rather prominent tent to the left of my zipper, a tent she did not miss. Grinning she stepped down so she was just a head taller than me, lowering her head and tilting mine upward to kiss. As the sultry kiss ended she whispered.

"I sort of wish we were already married, I think I'd like to drive that for a few hours. I'm good with a stick shift. We should probably go downstairs, I want to try out that little love seat, I bet we could get into a lot of trouble there."

We'd been necking a solid ten to fifteen minutes when she turned sideways and slid her stocking covered leg over mine in a sort of half straddle. Her arms were around my neck and we were kissing when I slid my hand up the side and onto her breast, she moaned softly into my mouth and pushed her chest against my hand. I was gently massaging it, kneading it, caressing when she pulled back enough to put her face alongside my head.

"Unzip my dress and do it right Joel. I want you to enjoy them all you like tonight."

With her dress open the light-yellow colored lace bra came into view, so thin it was nearly transparent, no support wires, no heavy stitching, no more than a soft cup covering those A cup beauties. Reaching behind she had it open and on the arm of the loveseat quicker than I could say "jack rabbit". My lips were clamped on a nipple just as quickly, my tongue slowly swirling around the areola, then stiffening to flick the nipple, I bit softly on the nipple which made her gasp and clamp her hands to the back of my head. I thought I'd ruined things when she leaned her face near my ear and said softly.

"I like that Joel, I like to have them nibbled on, but no more than that baby. I also like them to be sucked, you can suck as hard if you like."

I tried getting the entirety of her small breast into my mouth before moving to the other. I could feel her hips moving back and forth ever so gently, Karen had done the same thing the more turned on she became. With a nipple in my mouth I moved my hand under the hem of her dress and moved it upward on the inside of her thigh, to my delight she didn't stop me, that is until I touched her panties. Her hand clamped on top of mine.

"That's as far as we go tonight. You can touch and feel outside my panties, but that's it. I want to be naked and have you inside me, but not like this, on our wedding night. It's not open to debate, it's this or nothing."

I laughed softly, "I'll take all you're willing to give, I can wait, but let's not wait too long."

As we continued kissing I ran my hands over the silk panties that felt exactly like the bra looked, I was sure they were transparent. I could feel the little nest of hair pushing against the front of them and smiled as we kissed. She stopped and pushed me back a few inches.

"What's funny?"

"Oh, I like a woman who is natural and feeling the little love nest in your panties made me smile. Not to be gross, but I can barely wait to bury my face in your love garden. You do like oral don't you?"

She held me tight, "Like it, no. Love it, yes. Chris was a good lover but he didn't do much of that. He wanted me to do it to him, but he didn't always do the same for me. Hearing your words has made me wetter than I've been in a very long time."

I attempted to slide a finger between her legs, she opened just enough for my finger to glide over her very wet gusset, it was so wet I could the slit of her labia. She shuddered slightly and pushed my hand away.

"No more Joel, no more. If this goes any further I won't be able to stop and I promised myself I wouldn't have sex with another man without being married. Yes, my hormones rage, but I can't live by feelings of horniness, there has to be a balance, a filter of some sort. Mine is that I won't have sex until I'm married, I should say until we're married. Don't find my speech gross, but once that wedding ring is on my hand you can fuck me into oblivion. I will flat wear your ass out lover boy. What do you think of that?"

"I think we need to get married tomorrow before my blue balls explode."

Reaching for and putting her bra back on she turned for me to zip her, she then turned and straddled my body as she leaned in for more kisses. The heat radiating from her crotch against my dick was almost more than I could stand. I pushed her back a bit and told her we should head to her place as it was already ten fifteen. She laughed and snickered in my face.

"Coward, you're afraid I'll give you such a hardon it'll never go away. I like knowing I have that sort of influence, we're gonna have so much fun once we're married. You're right, let's go."

I stayed at her place while she took the sitter home, when she walked in she didn't even hang her coat, she came directly to the couch and sat next to me.

"Do I have your undivided attention Joel?" I nodded. "Three weeks."

I had no idea what she was talking about, "Three weeks what?"

"We get married in three weeks. A lady I work with has a cabin on a lake, I was there last summer. It's available anytime I want to use it, we could spend our honeymoon there. It's a cute little place and only a few hours from here. Let's do it Joel, why wait, let's get married right away."

I asked about Ravi and her family, I didn't have anyone near so that wouldn't be an issue. She explained her family would not come and the same lady who offered her the cabin would be thrilled to watch Ravi for a weekend. I could see no reason why we should wait and told her I was all for it. She stood and walked to hang her coat, as she walked back to me she stopped with a devious look. She slowly pirouetted about five feet from me and lifted her dress high enough that I could see the top of her tiny, transparent lace panties. A dark black V showed through them and once again my dick sprang to life as she giggled.

"That was a tease." She stated as her dress dropped. "You can take them off and do what you like in three weeks. I wanted to give you an image to ponder while we wait."

The minster of the church she attended didn't want to marry us because I wasn't a member, which was okay with me, their church, their rules. I knew two judges and I was sure one of them would marry us. We spent the next two weeks busying ourselves at my place getting Ravi's room ready, repainting the master bedroom and bath, nothing major, simple things to make my home OUR home. She planned to list hers as soon as we had all of their belongings moved.

Our wedding was a first for Judge Harris, we had Ravi escort Eleyna into the chambers just as a father would. We had also included Ravi as part of our ceremony asking if he was ready for me to be his daddy. It wasn't a planned part of the ceremony but all the adults smiled when he asked if his last name would be the same as mine. Judge Harris knelt in front of him.

"That will be next young man. Let's get your mommy and daddy married, then we'll start the adoption procedure."

Those words were all that little boy needed to hear. When Ravi was safely in the care of her co-worker we went to the house, grabbed what little we were taking to the cabin and headed north. The trip was spent talking about dreams and aspirations now that we were officially wed. When we reached the little town near the cabin we stocked up on enough food for the weekend and ventured to the cabin. It had been a mild winter with not much snowfall that lasted, the firewood stacked on the porch was nice and dry, it would provide us with plenty of heat.

The cabin had baseboard electric heat for back up, we chose not to use it after I had the cabin heated using the fireplace and small woodburning stove. We had a quick meal and then got serious about the evening. I was in a pair of sweats and a tee shirt when she went into the bedroom, fifteen minutes later she emerged wearing only a light robe over the same skimpy yellow panties she'd worn Valentine day. The robe hid nothing, the light of the fireplace glimmered and danced off the transparent fabric, it reminded me of the way the Northern Lights looked in the dead of winter.

Motioning me to stand she moved closer, opening her robe as she did. I put my hands on her breasts and pulled her to me, her pelvis was softly grinding as we kissed. She pushed me back until my knees hit the couch and I sat. Kneeling in front of me she hooked her fingers into the waist of my sweats and underwear pulling down. She said "lift" and they slid into a heap around may ankles, my cock slapped against my stomach and she smiled.

"I've been imagining what this might look like and I have to say Joel, you've far surpassed my expectations. So thick, cut, nice and long. This will fit and feel so good inside my pussy, but now, I need to have a taste before you eat me."

Stroking my dick with both hands she bent and licked the tip, then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head. After taking half of me in her mouth she pulled back with an audible POP. Looking up she grinned, slowly dribbled some spit on my cock and engulfed as much as her mouth would take before she gagged. With her head bobbing up and down I was approaching blast off, I pushed her away and pulled her to me. I lay on my back pulling her body along with mine until she was straddling my chest.

"Take off the robe and panties baby, then sit on my face, I'm gonna lick your pussy until you cream my face."

Her response shocked me to a small degree, "Mmm, I've heard of and dreamed of this but Chris would never do it. This will be my first time."

"Slide up so your knees are above my shoulders, good, now lower until your pussy touches my mouth."

My fingers drifted slowly through her lush bush, it was thick and fluffy, I imagined it tickling my nose. When my tongue lashed out splitting both the outer and inner labia on the way to her clit her body stiffened and her breathing stopped. My hands were on her tits, looking past them I could see her head was back and her mouth wide open as she silently came. I tasted the sweetness of her nectar which caused me to lick and suck all the more, as she neared a second climax she grabbed a handful of hair with both hands and held me tight to her bubbling cunt as she exploded on my face. Karen was never a squirter, but she was a gusher at times, just as Eleyna was at the moment.

Her tummy tightened as her hips rocked back and forth dragging her clit over my stiffened tongue, she would pull back away from my tongue looking for relief, then ten seconds later she'd rub her nubbin across my tongue one more time. After a minute or so of that she scooted back out of breath, panting, gasping for air, there were small beads of sweat on her chest, I'd gotten the cabin warmed sufficiently prior, but not enough to perspire without strenuous activity. In her case, the activity of raw sex as I lapped at her sweet and tangy pussy.

She slumped back into the couch, as she did I moved above her body and not waiting any longer I guided my cock to the entrance of her vagina. Swiping the head through the frothy mess coating her labia I pushed forward in a long slow motion. Her hips raised as she moaned, then I heard her.

"Oh fuck, this is so good Joel. I love your cock, it's just right, it fills me completely. Please baby, I need a good fucking. It's been so long since this pussy has been invaded, she's yours Joel, all yours."

She had been at the end of her face sitting orgasm when I had begun making love to her, in no time at all she was in the throes of another, and then another. She'd cum twice before my balls began to boil, we hadn't talked about where she wanted my cum, so I asked.

"Where do you want it baby, I can't hold off much longer."

"In my pussy Joel, in my pussy, plant those little baby making soldiers deep inside me. I want to feel you cumming, to feel you paint my puss and flood me with sperm."

I did as she asked, I unloaded with such ferocity I though the tip of my cock was going to explode. I hadn't cum inside a pussy since the previous fall, it felt so good, so warm, so right as her vaginal muscles worked to get the last drop from my worn-out cock. She had gone over the cliff seconds after me and her hips were still undulating, pumping into me, enough so that my cock began to harden. Taking my face in her hands she kissed me.

"You're still hard, good, do it from behind, it's my favorite position. Fuck the hell out of me, I'm ready to have another baby, put one in me Joel."

Twenty minutes later we dragged ourselves off the couch and ambled to the bedroom, we didn't bother to clean up, we flopped in bed, pulled the covers up and were asleep in minutes. I woke as I felt the bed move, sitting up I watched her cute little bare ass wiggling out the door. I followed her to the bathroom, the only light was a small nightlight, she reached and took my hand.

"I needed to pee and try to get some of this mess you made between my legs cleaned up. Damn man, you cum like a firehose."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "The mess I made? I seem to recall a lady cumming so hard she gushed."

"Okay, okay. The mess we made."

I was curious, "What was the comment about putting a baby in you?"

"I stopped taking the pill after Chris died, I'm a fertile Mertle as we speak. There was more than one reason to get married in three weeks, I knew I'd be ovulating. I would just LOVE to head home Sunday with a baby inside me. Would you like to wipe some of your cum off me?"

"How about if I clean it with my tongue? Sit back and spread your legs, I'll do the rest."

"What, I'm on the toilet."

"So scoot your ass forward to the edge of the seat and hold on baby cuz I'm gonna make you squeal."

Some might say it's gross to lick her clean, then again, it's not like it was some other guys cum, and to be honest, it was basically already out of her. What I wanted was to make her cum again, the creampie aspect hadn't entered my mind. Ten minutes later I was carrying her into the bedroom where I laid her down, tucked the quilt around her neck and went back to the bathroom. She wasn't the only one with a sticky nether region.

I woke her just after five with my dick sliding in and out of her, as soon as she was awake her hips began pushing into my down stroke, we didn't last fifteen minutes before I was grunting and she was making loud AHHH noises. We showered without fucking, (miraculously) I started breakfast while she dried her hair and put herself together for the day. We snowshoed some in the morning, with not much snow on the ground it wasn't as much fun as we'd hoped.

We soothed our dampened expectations lying naked in front of the fireplace in a 69, followed by a vigorous fuck on the large black bear rug. I'd tossed a towel beneath her ass before we started, when we were done I was glad I'd done so or that bear rug would have been stained forever. We napped after lunch and sat on the porch afterward while the late afternoon sun bathed our bodies with the last remnants of the days natural heat.

We didn't make love until late that night, it was well after nine before we even started, she was determined to give me a blow job, and I let her. She was a natural, no wonder Chris wanted her to suck his cock all the time. I reciprocated by bringing her to an orgasm that she said came in wave after wave until she was too sensitive to go on. Standing under the hot water of the shower we decided that was as good a place as any for the next round. She bent and placed her hands on the wall, I grasp her hips and sank balls deep inside with two long strokes.

Lying in the dark she asked, "How many babies should we have sweetheart? Do you make enough for me to stay at home when we start increasing our family? I want at least three more."

I hadn't given it much thought but what she had said sounded alright with me.

"Sure, between making furniture for people and the store I make enough that you wouldn't have to work. Three sounds good to me, honey you're the one with most of the burden in pregnancy, I'll be an all-purpose papa when they're born, but before that there isn't much I can do for you."

She snuggled in close, "But there is. You can tell me how much you love me even with a big tummy, you can rub my tummy and put your hand on the baby when they move, you can continue to make love to me when I'm pregnant. I get super horny when there's a baby growing in me so be prepared to be screwed often. All of those things will tell me you love me."