Ready For Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning it was bright, sunny, and warm, well, at 42 it was warmer than it had been. She wanted to make love outdoors on the porch in the sun. With no one around us for a mile or more I thought "what the hell". I spread several blankets on the deck for cushion, we slid our pants off and got to it, keeping our tops on was a wise decision. By the time we both came our lower halves were starting to chill rapidly even though there'd been constant motion as we headed to an orgasm. Walking back into the cabin naked from the waste down made us laugh, her with a hand cupping her pussy to stem the flow of semen wanting to leak our and me with a dick trying to crawl inside my body to stay warm. My scrotum was tight and shriveled with my balls inside my body. We made the decision, no more fucking in the cold.

After cleaning the cabin and putting everything back as we'd found it we headed for home. Approaching town we had cell service again and called to see how Ravi was, we needn't have worried, he was having the time of his life playing with her co-workers' kids. We picked him up, went to her place for more clothes and toiletries, then over to what would be our home. Walking to the door I stopped, picked her up and carried her over the threshold.

"Welcome home darling." I said. She answered with a kiss.

I wasn't going to do a part three, but now I think I will. It may take me a few weeks so please be patient.