Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next blow was on the same cheek, but it was an underslung stroke that caught the bottom of the firm round globe, well away from the first two.

"Oh you bitch." She muttered under her breath. She took a deep breath, then added, "Three."

"You ain't seen bitch yet you little cunt." Julie whispered in her ear. She put her arm across Sara's back, holding her down as she brought the spatula down on her unmarked cheek.

"Fuck!" Sara groaned, gasping for breath. Taking in several deep breaths, she steeled herself for the next blow. "Four."

Julie pressed her arm firmly into Sara's back, and delivered a flurry of blows up and down the backs of both thighs, ending with a two-hander that drove her into the table, making it move several inches across the floor.

"Oh god, wh...where did y...you lea..." Sara panted, tears springing from her eyes. A moment later, she added, "E...eleven."

"That was twelve, actually, but we can go by your count." Julie said as she ran her hand gently over the crimson flesh of one asscheek. She dragged her fingers across her upper thighs as she looked up at her. "My daddy was a middle school principal. He did this to me three of four times a week while I was growing up. Believe me, I paid attention to what he was doing."

A series of barehanded smacks caught Sara off guard, and she started to raise up off the table. She caught herself just in time, and settled back, waiting for the next one.

"Fif...fifteen." She uttered softly.

Her ass burned like someone was holding a blowtorch to it as Julie rained blow after blow on her exposed bottom. She was barely managing to keep up with the count, because the fire in her ass had ignited another fire in her loins, and her pussy was drooling out a steady stream of pearly girl cum that she could feel trickling down the insides her thighs. Sara prayed that Julie didn't see it.

"Twe...twenty-eight." She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut as a bright light flared behind them. She saw stars for a moment, then felt a lightening of pressure on her back as Julie moved her arm.

"Stand up, Syl." She said lightly as she tossed the spatula onto the table. She grabbed a handful of Sara's hair and jerked her upright, turning her around, then forcing her to her knees. She jerked her head back so she was looking up at her.

"What? I didn't do any..." Sylvia said, then stopped when she saw the look on Julie's face. She pushed her chair back and got to her feet quickly. "Uh...ye...yes ma'am."

"Come over here and pull you pants down." Julie said, glancing over at her. "Put your pussy right in her little slut face, but don't let her touch it. If she does, I'm gonna punish you, not her."

"Ye...yes ma'am." Sylvia sputtered as she stepped over in front of Sara. She pushed her sweatpants down around her knees and looked over at her. "I...is that okay? I can take them o..."

"That's fine, I just want to let the little cunt see it." Julie said as she tightened her fingers in Sara's hair and pushed her head forward, not stopping until her face was less than an inch from the close-cropped hairs of Sylvia's pubes.

"What's that, Sara?" She asked softly as she squatted next to her.

"Sy...Sylvia's pu...pussy, ma'am." Sara answered, licking her lips as she stared at her swollen labia. Sticky droplets of girl cum clung to them, and she watched spellbound as one dripped off, falling into the crotch of her pants.

"No, Sara." Julie whispered, then ran her tongue lightly around the shell of her ear. "That's my pussy. That hot, juicy little pussy belongs to me."

She glanced up at Sylvia, keeping the stern expression on her face.

"Lift up your shirt, Syl." She said casually.

Sylvia spread her legs slightly, arching her hips forward as she lifted her shirt up over her breasts.

"You see those big, fat, fluffy tits, Sara?" Julie asked, turning to look at her. "Yeah, you can see 'em. I can hear your mouth watering. Who's tits are those?"

"Y...yo..." She began, then stopped when she saw Julie glaring at her. "Mi...Miss Julie's ma'am. Those are Miss Julie's tits."

"You're finally learning, Sara." Julie said as she dropped her hand down between Sara's legs, brushing her fingertips lightly over the clean shaved outer lips of her pussy.

"Who's pussy is this?" She asked, cupping her creaming cunt mound in her hand as she slipped her middle finger in to the knuckle. She stroked it in and out slowly, grinding the heel of her hand into her clit.

Sara shivered as a spasm fluttered up and down through her quivering cunt channel. She groaned as she fought to keep from cumming, but she could feel her pussy drooling all over Julie's hand.

"I can't hear you, Sara." Julie said softly as she pressed the tip of her finger against the upper wall of her pussy. She could feel a small bump under her fingertip, and smiled as it started swelling under her gentle caresses.

"You better not cum bitch." she said as she felt Sara humping her pussy down onto her hand. "It's bad enough you're dripping your nasty ass pussy juice all over my fucking hand."

"Pl...please ma'am. Oh god, I..." Sara panted. "I'm sor..."

"I asked you who's pussy I have my finger in. The sopping wet fucking cunt that's drooling all over my hand. I'm still waiting for an answer Sara."

"Th...that's Miss Ju...Julie's pussy." Sara panted, turning to look at her. "Th...that's your pussy, to use and do with as you please. Y...you can ma...make it cum, or spank it, or li..."

"Lay on your back." Julie said as she pulled her finger from Sara's pussy, making her whimper. "Skirt up around your waist. I want to see my pussy."

She stood up as Sara turned, lifting her skirt as she stretched out on her back on the floor. She spread her legs wide, her feet flat on the floor so her knees were raised.

"You have thirty seconds to cum." Julie said as she pushed her shorts down and kicked them off. She stepped up over Sara and dropped to her knees straddling her head. "Put two fingers on my clit, and three in my pussy...do it now."

"Not that one, you stupid bitch." Julie muttered a moment later as she felt Sara's hands on the backs of her legs. "The one between your legs. You have twenty seconds left."

"Oh god." Sara moaned, staring up at the close-cropped hairs covering Julie's pussy mound. Her mouth watered as the pungent aroma of her sex filled her head, and she felt her own pussy quiver, followed by a wave of sensation erupting in her loins at the first touch of her fingers on her clit.

She groaned as she shoved three fingers into the tight spasming hole of her pussy, pumping them in and out frantically as she ground the fingers of her other hand onto her clit. She stared wide eyed as Julie brought her hand down, spreading the outer lips of her pussy, dipping one finger between the swollen inner lips and dragging it up and down slowly.

Her tongue darted out, but Julie raised up, keeping her pussy just out of her reach. She smiled down at her as she added another finger, spreading the puffy inner lips and stroking them lazily over her clit.

"Don't touch me." She said softly. "Ten seconds."

She smiled when she saw Sara's eyes roll up in her head, and her body started jerking and writhing wildly under her. She was gasping and panting harshly into her pussy, and the intoxicating scent was driving her to an incredible peak.

Sylvia stared in amazement as she watched Sara's fingers pumping furiously in and out of her pussy. The stiff digits moved in a blur as she humped her ass down onto them, and she arched up suddenly, lifting her ass off the floor as a thick stream of girl cum sprayed from around her fingers.

"Oh, my fucking god! She just squirted." She told Julie as she moved closer.

"Don't touch her..." Julie said as she slid down over Sara so she was on her hands and knees over her. "I want her to do this herself."

Leaning down, she put her face right in front of Sara's.

"Don't stop. Fuck my pussy with your fingers." She whispered. "Press your fingertips into the upper wall...do you feel that little bump? Rub it. Rub that bump till I tell you to stop, Sara. Keep running my clit at the same time."

"Ohgod...ohgodohgodohgodohgod..." Sara whimpered, her eyes clenched shut as spasm after spasm wracked her pleasure-tortured body. She writhed mindlessly under Julie, arching her ass up off the floor again as her pussy quivered wildly, and another thick stream of girl cum burst from between her pussylips.

Sylvia was on her hands and knees between her legs, staring in wide-eyed fascination as Sara fingerfucked herself wildly, and the watery fluid splashed across her face and chest.

"Say it." Julie said softly. "I'm not going to let you stop until you say it."

Sara's eyes shot open, staring at her as she pleasured herself in a frenzy. There was a question in the back of her eyes, but she couldn't make it pass her lips.

"Say it. You know you want to." Julie said in a soft, soothing voice. "I need to hear it, you've never said it to me. I can't let you stop until you say it."

Sara's mouth worked, but no words came out. Tears started running from the corners of her eyes as she pounded her fingers even harder into her clenching, clasping cunt channel.

"Pl...plea..." She gasped, her body arching up again, then dropping to the floor. "I do...plea..."

"It's just three little words, Sara. You've said them to Gage and Sylvia, but you've never said them to me." Julie said gently as she reached down and pinched one spiky nipple between her fingers, making Sara gasp. She kept squeezing, and Sara stared unseeing up at her, but her lips formed around a word.

"Lo..." She gasped, arching her back up at Julie fingers. The pain in her nipple was shooting straight to her crotch, merging into the maelstrom of mindbending sensations beating at her senses.

"That's right, Sara. You can do it. You want to say it because it's true. You believe that don't, sweetie?" Julie purred. She started brushing her fingertips in feather light strokes over her other nipple as she squeezed the other one harder. "Tell me, Sara. Nothing is more important to you right now than saying those three little words. Now say it, and I'll make you cum so good baby. Just saying the words is going to..."

"LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE!!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs, her body flopping wildly on the floor. "I...I lo...love you! Oh god! I love you mistress! I love you so much!"

"Shhhhhhh, it's alright pretty. That wasn't so hard now was it?" Julie whispered, kissing the tears off her cheeks. "I'm here, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I love you, my sweet, sweet Sara, and I will love you forever."

Sara's arms came up and slipped around her, pulling her down onto her. She hugged her tightly to her, whimpering in her ear.

"Ne...never." She panted as she kissed her neck softly. "Th...thank you, thank you so much mis...mistress. Nothing like that has ever..."

"Shhhhh, hush now, and rest." Julie laughed softly. "And I'm not your mistress, I'm your wife...and boss bitch in this house. Make sure you don't forget it again."

"Ye...yes ma'am." Sara nodded as she rested her head on her shoulder, crying softly.

* * * * *

"Tell me that you're okay." Julie said as she spread a salve gently over Sara's bottom and the backs of her thighs. "You know I'm not just talking about your butt, I need to know that you're okay with what just happened."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, god yes." Sara giggled, pushing her ass back at her. "Couldn't you tell? My pussy was dripping, and I was terrified that you'd see."

"I did see, that's why Sylvia got to play her little role. That was unplanned by the way, which is why she barely pulled it off." Julie laughed. "I gotta work with that girl on her acting, that's for sure."

"I found her very convincing." Sara said as she stood up and turned around. She put her arms around Julie's waist, resting her head on her shoulder. "Especially her reaction when you told her that if she said another word, she'd be joining me. I couldn't see her face, but her voice was spot on."

"I think she believed most of what I was doing, if you want the truth." Julie said as she eased her away. "The looks on her face were priceless, and I had trouble keeping it together a few times."

"Wi...will you tell me why?" Sara asked softly. "You knew I was talking to Syl when I came into the kitchen. What made you want to dom me like that. And you did a good job by the way. You made me feel things that people with years of experience never made me feel. I wasn't lying, it had never been like that before."

"First, it was good for you because you know that I love you, and I care about you." Julie said as she put the lid on the toilet seat down and sat on it. She pulled Sara closer, turning her slowly in front of her. "And I knew that you like the mix of pain and pleasure, so it wasn't a stretch putting them together."

"But before I forget again, there's something I need to do. I'm sorry I forgot earlier, so..." She said as she leaned forward, pressing her lips to one still pink butt cheek.

"I love you." She said as she kissed it softly, then moved over to the other cheek and kissed it. "I love you."

"Thank you, I'm a big believer in kissing to make it better." Sara said, turning back so she was facing her. "Especially with spankings. It's purely symbolic, but it goes along way toward soothing the emotional hurt."

"The rest of the answer is harder, because it was happening on a couple of levels." Julie said slowly. "You had never told me you loved me, but you say it to Gage and Syl all the time. You had me off to the side, up on a pedestal to be sure, but still away from the group."

"I'm sorry, Julie. I didn't realize th..."

"It's okay, you know to include me now. But only when you mean it, don't just say it because you think I want to hear it." Julie said. She went on before Sara could say anything. "Then there was the boss bitch thing. You both acknowledge me as head of the house, but it seems like that's more of an 'I'll go to Julie, she'll know what to do' kind of thing. Most of the time, you both do as you damn well please."

She smiled up at Sara, reaching out to take her hand.

"I got my point across, and only had to paddle one bottom, and deal with one set of hurt feelings." She said, looking at her steadily.

"My feelings aren't hurt, I promise. My butt on the other hand..." Sara said, squeezing her fingers. "I think Syl's feelings might be hurt a little, because you did it to me, and not her."

"You might be right." Julie laughed. "Before you came in, we were headed down the road to a serious talk about our relationship. Not just me'n her, but all of us. The me'n her part was what was bothering her. You gave me a chance to fix a small issue with you, show her that I cared about you the same way I do her, and put her in her place at the same time."

She blushed, smiling shyly as she looked up at Sara.

"I'm sorry, that didn't come out right. I didn't me..."

"I know what you meant, and it's okay." Sara smiled. "But that's what you did, you put us in our place. You're queen of the manor, and we play second fiddle to you. That's the way it's gotta be for the family to run right. Somebody has to be in charge, and the rest of us need to recognize that."

"You both said that the other day, but I'm not sure either of you believed it." Julie said seriously. "I was more worried about Syl. She thinks of herself as my co-equal partner, which she is, but not in everything. I think you understand that I used you to teach her a lesson, and I hope you can forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive. You had a point to make, and you made it." Sara laughed. "It was alot more fun the way you did it, than if you had waited and let it start to bother you. My butt will be fine before I go to bed. The feelings that would have been hurt the other way, may have never healed."

Julie nodded as she let Sara pull her to her feet. She hugged her as she stepped into her arms, kissing her hair gently.

"Come on boss. Let's go down stairs." Sara said as she pushed her away and took her hand. "Me'n Syl are gonna be fine, but you may have some explaining to do to Gage. He was standing in the door when you bent me over the table."

"Oh please." Julie laughed. "He's the least of my worries. Having him see me doing that to you works to my advantage. Now there's always gonna be one thought in the back of his mind, 'God, I hope she doesn't do that to me.'"

"You're probably right." Sara laughed as the walked out the door. "I think you got that big dumbass right where you want him."

* * * * *

Gage was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the stairs as they stopped at the second floor landing. Julie came down the stairs slowly, and smiled as she reached the bottom, holding her hand out to him.

"You okay, hon? You look like you have something on your mind." She said as she stopped in front of him.

"I'll be in the kitchen." Sara said as she stepped around them.

Gage's eyes followed her as she walked across the foyer, then turned to Julie.

"We need to talk." He said, turning and leading her into the living room, then over to the library. He stopped when they reached the bed, and sat down. He patted the spot beside him as he looked up at her.

"I'm fine." She said, smiling warmly at him. "What's on your mind, baby?"

He was quiet for a long time, but she just waited for him to say whatever he had to say.

"I'm not your personal property." He finally said, glancing up at her. He had his forearms resting on his knees, and he stared at his feet as he waited for her to respond.

"Yes, you are." She said softly as she lifted his chin so he had to look at her. "The day you gave me your heart, and took mine, you became mine. I thought you understood that."

"No." He said, shaking his head. "I gave my heart to Syl too, but she doesn't..."

"Syl ceded her rights to me." Julie said softly, keeping her fingers under his chin so he had to look at her. "She knows that what we have is different than what we share with her. That's why Sara showing up, and the two of them hitting it off like they have is so wonderful. It was a blessing. God knew we needed help for our family to survive, and he sent us Sara."

"Do you really believe that?" He asked, staring up at her.

"With all my heart." She smiled. "But Sara's mission has many facets to it, and I'm not sure we've seen them all yet. Most of them have to do with Syl, Sara's good for her, you can see it as well as I can. But she's good for you too. She brings something out in you that I like, a strength that I knew was there, but didn't see for real until she started pushing you. She can do that for you, and I can't."

"But that's not what you really want to talk about, is it, Gage?" She said, taking his face in both her hands as she stared down at him. "I think I know what's bothering you, but I want to hear you say it."

"Are...are you going to do that to me, what you did to Sara?" He asked, his voice catching in his throat. "You alre...you hit me with that crop, and you seemed to enjoy it..."

"I did enjoy it, but that was just a game." She said softly, smiling down at him. "But I promise that I will never do what you saw me do to Sara to you. Not unless you ask me to."

She paused, looking at him steadily.

"I would do it if you asked, but that would end us." She said firmly. "I depend on you too much to be there for me. The thought of doing that to you makes me sick to my stomach. But the thought of you wanting it would make me want to die. I couldn't face you if that ever happened. I'd be out the door as soon as we were done."

"The thought of that is enough to guarantee I'll never ask." He said. "I..."

"No, that's not good enough, Gage. You can't even want it, not one little bit." She said firmly. "You're a man, Gage, a good, strong man. My man. And my man stands beside me, or back to back with me, not trailing behind like a puppy on a leash."