Ready Player One

Story Info
Two friends play PS5 until one gets tired of the teasing.
1.5k words
3.65
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All characters are 18 years old or older****

"This is fucking bullshit!" Ryan angrily grips the controller and mashes buttons frantically. It's been a long day at work and he had hoped that Alyssa coming over would help him relax. Much to his dismay, it did the opposite. Despite being a beginner she always seems to win in Mortal Kombat.

The 19-year-old girl brushes a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, "It's not my fault you can't play Liu Kang right" she laughs with a huge grin on her face. It's the fifth match that she won a flawless victory.

Ryan's patience is running thin. Although they've known each other for 3 years she still irritates him sometimes. He used to fantasize about being with her but that ship sailed a long time ago. She's said that she sees him like a brother, that's the nice way of rejecting someone.

Alyssa notices his pissed expression, she licks her lips in delight. Using her left hand she slides her fingers over his jeans. His breath hitched at the sudden touch, he's frozen in absolute disbelief.

"How about we make this more interesting? If you win I'll let you touch my tits..." she says in a whisper.

Ryan's wide eyes glance at her breast, her nipples poke through her plain white top. She's not even wearing a bra, her perky boobs freely move.

"D-Deal" he stutters as he starts up the next match. This time he picks the character named Sub-Zero. He's been his favorite since middle school. All of the combos are etched into his mind. Alyssa keeps with the same fighter. Kitana, the warrior princess, has never let her down. As fun as it is to watch Ryan blush, she has no intention of losing to him. He's a nice guy but not her type.

At the start of the round, she plays easy to get his hopes up. Every once in a while she peeks over to see the determination on his face. Ryan is so focused he doesn't shit talk, his mind is too preoccupied with strategizing.

"Sub-Zero's powers are so lame. He's total trash" the young woman playfully taunts him.

Still, he has no words to respond with. On any other day he loves the competitive banter but this time it's different. Alyssa lets out an exaggerated yawn and begins playing at full ability again. Her tiny fingers hit multiple complex combos back to back. Ryan shouts "What the fuck!" at the top of his lungs as he helplessly watches his fighter get knocked out in a matter of seconds.

"I win again! Told you Kitana was the best" She giggles and throws her arms into the air. Her joyful outburst is cut short when she notices his face turn a deep red color that she had never seen before.

"Come on, it's just a game" she nudges his side playfully. The tension in the room is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Ryan blankly stares at the screen for a few moments before turning to her. Her smile gradually fades once confronted by his cold stoic eyes. Unexpectedly he yanks her down by the hair. The two of them tumble off the bed and onto the carpet.

"Get off of me!" she whacks his chest as hard as she can but it's worthless. The weak punches do nothing to stop him. He isn't very large but his skinny 5'11 frame is powerful enough to fully pin her.

Ryan uses one pale hand to hold her neck and the other to lift her shirt. "I'm fucking done with you Alyssa! You're a cock teasing slut!" he feels her up roughly.

Tears flood her hazel eyes as she squirms against him. She tries to scream but her airflow is blocked. "Be quiet and it won't be that bad. You're going to get filled whether you want it or not" he says with his lips near her ear.

Her smooth D-cup tits are exposed in front of him for the first time. Hardly knowing what to do with himself, he takes her nipples into his mouth. They taste just as good as he imagined.

Alyssa doesn't moan or whine instead she coughs and gasps for air. There's not a single part of her that enjoys his groping. All she can think about is how much she regrets coming over tonight. It's been obvious that he's attracted to her but she never cared. Deep down she wonders if this is all her fault.

"You stopped trying to scream, good girl. Now let's get these clothes off you. I want to see it all" he simultaneously dry humps into her crotch.

With all his strength he rips her shirt down the middle and snatches the rest from her shivering body. While doing so he has to release her throat, Alyssa begs and plead with him. "I'm sorry Ryan please just let me leave. You already got what you wanted" her voice trembles.

He ignores her words and pulls her shorts down, her black lace panties go along with them. "Looks like I'm going to need to keep you quiet" he reaches into the nearby nightstand and retrieves a roll of duck tape. Finally, all the home improvement supplies he brought are coming in handy. With a mischievous smirk, he wraps her mouth shut tightly. Not caring whether or not it's painful, as long as she can't rip it off.

"I would tie your arms too but honestly I like a little fight. It's no fun if you're just laying there like a lifeless doll" he sits back on her hips and takes a moment to salivate over her nude form.

His dead eyes look as if he's in a trance, Alyssa can't help but avoid his gaze. She turns her head to the side and stares at the dingy yellow walls of his cheap apartment.

Once Ryan comes back to reality, he jerks off his pants but doesn't bother with his shirt or boxers. His girthy cock peaks out through the fly, it stands straight up on its own. The girl's natural reflexes kick in, she closes her thighs tightly but without much effort, he peels them open and forces himself back between her legs.

"No condom, just pure dick baby girl" he warns before roughly plunging inside her pussy. She's slightly wet but not nearly enough for it not to hurt. Through the tape her groans can still be heard, her wimpish arms try to keep him from thrusting but he's unfazed.

"This cunt is tight as hell! maybe you're not such a slut after all" he breathlessly pumps in and out. Each time going balls deep into the crying girl. As the hard pounding goes on he becomes more animalistic. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he growls like a bear. A sex-starved man is a dangerous creature.

Alyssa desperately tries to zone out but she can't. Her pussy works overtime to accommodate his large size. His cock reaches so far she can feel him beating her cervix. She's never had a guy reach this depth, not even her ex-boyfriend.

Ryan bends down to her neck and begins planting kisses, "You're being a good whore for Daddy. I want you to take my seed and keep it inside you. Do you understand?" he grips her chin in his hand.

Alyssa is too overcome with tears and anxiety to think straight. "I asked you a goddamn question!" he smacks her across the face, leaving a hand mark.

She nods hesitantly and cries harder.

"Then take it bitch, feel my veiny cock throb inside that snatch" Ryan goes back to choking her. His entire body twitches as he shoots ropes of warm white cum into her. The intense climax drains every ounce of energy from him. He collapses on top of her to catch his breath.

"That's some grade-A pussy" he stays inside of her while grabbing the roll of tape again. He begins wrapping the girl's legs and arms together. Just as she thought it was over she realized what was happening.

"Don't give me that scared little innocent face baby. You're staying the weekend with me and I'm going to fuck you whenever I want" he secures the restraints and smiles at her.

Alyssa panics, thrashing all over the ground. She assumed if she behaved he would let her go. It never crossed her mind that he would keep her. He's more deranged than she thought.

Feeling somewhat generous, Ryan temporarily removes the tape from her mouth so she can speak. "Please I won't tell anyone if you let me leave now. I promise you won't have to see me ever again" she fumbles over her words trying to get them out as quickly as possible.

"Aww, I don't want that Alyssa. You're mine from now on. You're my fucking slave girl and I'm not letting you go" he caresses her cheek softly.