Ready, Set, Go! Pt. 02: Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clicked my tongue in disgust and said, "You put shit in your mouth? Really, Carol?"

"It can be so overwhelming you would do anything to achieve that feeling of invincibility, it's hard to explain. But yes." She looked at me and touched my arm. "Shit for me now, Amy, like I said, and I'll show you."

Trying to ignore what she just said, I groaned despairingly, as if talking to a teenage miscreant, and uttered, "Fuck, Carol, you're insane, you know that? Crazy!"

Dismissing what I said, and in an exasperated tone, she implored, "Shit for me, love, just do it. Turn around and squat and shit in my hands. I'll hold them under you. You know you're intrigued; you've been sitting here for ten minutes now and haven't tried to get up and leave once."

It was strange but the thought of doing it as she asked was starting to excite me sexually. I kept envisioning my mother the way Carol described her, that whole scene with the three of them engaged in scat play. How could shit, taking a shit and then wallowing in it, be sexy? But that's what it was starting to look like. Was there something wrong with me, mentally twisted? But then Carol and Mickey and my mother would be mentally twisted, too. Maybe it was just a sexual preference, like anal sex or that pissing Carol had done on me earlier, which I enjoyed and didn't think of as being a deranged act. Far from it. But I was reaching the point where I was either going to have to bolt out of there for the toilet or comply with her wishes.

Then I felt myself turn around and squat, as if my body was under the control of some outside force. Once on that camping trip with those girls, we were on a long hike and had to perform bathroom calls in the woods, digging a shallow hole with a trowel someone had brought and then covering up the poop and the bit of toilet tissue we used with dirt and putting a rock on top of it. We peed in front of each other onto a bush or a rock, but pooping was a private affair. Two of the girls refused to poop at all, too embarrassed by it, and forced themselves to wait until we got back. Now I was about to shit in Carol's hands!

"That's it," Carol said kneeling behind me. "My hands are in place, so anytime you're ready."

It didn't take long. I felt a large, juicy turd slip from my anus and right into Carol's waiting hands and then another smaller one. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I felt excited and very nasty and dirty and then even more excited. When I was done, I looked over my shoulder and saw her holding her cupped hands close to her nose, sniffing deeply. When I turned around to face her she told me how much she relished the smell. She moved her hands towards me to share the aroma, but I instinctively shied away. She picked the second smaller turd out of her hand and placed it on the mat and with what was left began wiping it on her tits. It was dark-brown, almost black, and solid but still creamy. The pungent odor really hit me then as she covered her tits and moved to her midsection; it was strong but didn't cause me to gag or anything. I sat and watched her, as focused as if she were performing an intricate card trick. It was as if she were in another world.

"Fuck, Amy," she declared softly, "that feels so amazing, I can't begin to tell you. It's like your favorite skin cream or moisturizer only so much better."

"But it's so filthy!" I said.

"Yes, indeed, totally fucking filthy and nasty and at the same time wonderful." She closed her eyes and was in some ecstatic place far beyond this meager world, crazy with lust and desire. She lay on her back, and continued spreading my shit all over her breasts and belly and on her pussy, moaning softly and breathing harder with each swipe of her hands. Occasionally she would rub her face, her cheeks and forehead, and then her neck and shoulders, sighing in pleasure. For a few minutes it seemed like she'd forgotten I was there, but then she looked at me and asked if I wanted to help her spread my gift onto her skin.

I stared at her, mesmerized. I tried to picture my mother with half her body covered in pasty shit, including her face, loving the idea of spreading it all over herself or with Carol's help. It didn't make me angry or sad, certainly not jealous (weren't they the three most common negative emotions a daughter had toward her mother?); in fact, it didn't make me feel much of anything, like a blank slate. But that was an image in my mind; what I was seeing in front of me was real.

"Go ahead," she said. "Pick a spot and just touch me. Feel the power surge." I was sitting only a foot away from her and reached over with my index finger and made a tiny circle with the tip on a shit-coated spot just above her left breast.

"Well, what do you know," she exclaimed, somewhat sarcastically, "your finger didn't fall off! Here..." And she grabbed my hand by my knuckles getting poop all over them and put my finger in her mouth, licking the shit off it. She stuck her tongue out and wiped my finger on it several times until there was a big black streak across it.

"Jesus, Carol," I yelled yanking my finger back. "How could you?"

"I said I would show you, didn't I?" she insisted. "Now, please, for the second time, take your hands and help me spread your treasure on me."

"Oh, first it was a gift and now it's a treasure. And here I thought it was just shit. How did you put that in your mouth like that? Doesn't it taste awful?" I still hadn't touched her yet, not the way she wanted me to.

"I got used to it, thanks to Mickey, and then I just craved it. You taste delicious, you know."

"You're just saying that because you want me to taste it, too."

"I've barely been able to convince you to touch it yet, forget tasting it." She had hardly finished saying that sentence when I put both my hands right on her tits, grabbing them hard, and squishing the poop through my fingers. I couldn't believe I did that, just diving in like that with my hands.

Totally surprised, she yelled, "Oh, fuck! That feels fantastic. Good girl, Amy, touch me all over, smear me with shit. Don't stop!" The poop was firmer than chocolate pudding and not so mushy, but pliable like soft clay. I forced myself not to think what it was, and that was enough to allow me to continue. It stained everything it touched; my hands were almost black as were Carol's tits and midriff. She seemed determined to cover as much of herself as she could, and began paying special attention to her face.

"Try some on yourself, Amy," she said to me. "Rub your tits. Do you want me to do it?"

I didn't answer her, suddenly feeling like a kid standing on line at a super-thrill rollercoaster, determined to get on, but very anxious. I touched myself cautiously with both my hands. My breasts aren't huge (neither are Carol's, both of us in the B-C range), and I was able to cover them completely easily. The smell wafted over my nose as I looked down at them, but it didn't repulse me. On the contrary, it seemed to stimulate me, and I massaged myself harder and then over more of my body. Carol was right, it did feel wonderful, and the taboo knowledge of what it was only added to the thrill. When she saw how engrossed I was, she put her hands on my tits as well, sliding my nipples through her fingers. My tits were thoroughly smeared now as was most of my torso.

Carol sat up and reached for the log she had placed beside her earlier and held it. "I'm proud of you, Amy," she said. "Proud you at least took the step to investigate."

"You're not worried I might reject the whole thing and hate you for making me do it?"

"I'm not making you do anything, love; stop anytime you want."

I thought for a few seconds and then asked, "Do you think my mother would be proud of me?"

"She was always proud of you. She absolutely loved doing what we're doing now, and would be happy to see you enjoying it as much. It defined her sexuality, as she often said, as it does for Mickey and me, and if it did yours, too, someday, well, she would be pleased with that, happy for you."

She still held the log in her hand. "What are you going to do with that?"

"I thought I might rub a little bit of it on your face if you'll let me."

"Make it look like yours?" I asked smiling. "You know, your face from your nose to your chin and both your cheeks are as brown as our tits."

"Uh-huh. That's pretty good for a start. Care to join me?"

"Oh, fuck!" I ventured resignedly, "in for a penny.... Might as well." Carol smiled, and I thought she was about to kiss me, but then she realized she better not with her lips blackened with shit. So she took the log and used it like a blush applicator on my cheeks and chin and then my nose, and I could feel it and even see it if I focused my eyes a certain way. The smell, with the shit so close to my nose now, was hardly having an effect any longer.

"Close your eyes," she said to me at one point. I did, but when I opened them again a few seconds later I saw she had put the log in her mouth and was sucking on it. She saw me looking and said I wasn't supposed to open them yet, and if I was shocked it was all my fault.

I stared at her mouth as she continued to slide the turd in and out, not for a moment taking it out for my sake. "I know you want me to taste it. You really like it, don't you."

"I do like it, it makes me feel incredibly sexy and daring, like a world-beater, and you sound as if you want to taste it, too, and are just trying to talk yourself into it. That's okay, take your time." When she had it juicy from her saliva, she wiped it on my face again. I could feel myself screwing up my courage while at the same time feeling my pussy getting wet, and then I stuck my tongue out a few inches. Carol saw it and rubbed the end of the log on it. It tasted bitter and only when I started to think what it was and begin to question what the fuck I was doing did I begin to gag; but I erased the thought and I was fine again. I stuck my tongue out once more, farther this time, and she rubbed it again, and now I felt energized. When she took the log away, I kissed her on the lips and we touched tongues. I sucked her tongue and she mine and then we were going at it full speed ahead. We steered our tits into each other and kissed deeply.

Then she pushed me onto my back and straddled my body. She told me she also needed to shit and wanted to do it right on my belly so we could see it and smell it together and wipe it on my tits and anywhere else we wanted, and even taste it with one another. Her words were like a match to dry kindling, and I was suddenly afire with passion and desire. She turned around so her back was facing me and arranged herself over my midriff. She rocked back and forth and then up and down a few times, and then I saw the head of a dark-brown turd peek out of her asshole. I felt myself sliding off into some other place, my emotions beyond my control.

"Carol!" I cried, overwhelmed by erotic sensations. "I can see it coming out, slide back, do it on my tits, even better in my mouth! Please." I couldn't believe what I was saying, like some voice inside of me was ordering me to jump in front of a speeding train. I suddenly wondered if I was asking for something I was in no way ready for, and this would be a disaster.

"Are you sure, love?" Carol asked, somewhat bewildered. "Tits first. Let's start there and see what happens."

I seemed to be frozen: part of me wanted her shit flowing out of her as a long moist turd right into my mouth and then curling around my face until it was covered; another part fought against that as being insane, just sex-crazed thinking not knowing what I was in for. Carol moved back several inches on her knees until her ass was over my tits and then straightened up. She spread her ass cheeks apart and almost immediately her log swam out and onto my tits. It was about five inches long and solid, but not as long as I had imagined it would be when I thought of it filling my mouth. I thought there might be a second log, but there wasn't and she turned around to face me.

She straddled me again and bent down to my tits to smell her deposit. "Hmm," she sighed. "Smells good, if I say so myself. Don't you agree?" She picked it up, licked it a few times, and held it before my lips.

"I was hoping you would have done that in my mouth," I said, disappointed.

"I couldn't tell whether your emotional eyes were suddenly bigger than the reality, first time and all. All I could think of was a moth attracted to the flame, and didn't want to cause the inevitable result. Here, stop pouting and taste me." She pushed her log to my lips until I finally opened and tasted her. Hers was slightly less bitter than mine though earthier. She put one end of the turd in her mouth while the other end was in mine.

"Very nice," I said, still unable to shake my disappointment, despite the excitement it was producing in me. "Really, I do like it, love it, in fact."

"Listen to you. You really are your mother's daughter. She would have been perturbed, too, if deprived of a mouthful of shit direct from the source. But I don't think even she would have felt that way the first time ever scatting. You're amazing!"

"Am I? That's good to hear."

"Mmm, but let's just see how amazing. You still want me to shit in your mouth? I've got a lot more inside me, if that's what you want."

"What? Yes, yeah, Carol, do it, that's exactly what I fucking want!" Picturing her shit flowing from her ass into my waiting mouth had my soul on fire. She moved up my body and plopped her asshole on my lips. She told me to lick her asshole and stick my tongue deep up inside her. Her asshole was filthy from shitting before and I licked it furiously, loving the taste and the act. What's happened to me? I wondered. I felt a power surge race through me; I wanted more and more, as if no amount would ever satisfy me. She strained a few times and then her shit appeared and slowly descended until it broke and landed in my mouth. Another log about the same size followed and mixed with the first. She lowered her asshole onto her deposit, more to keep it in place than mush it on my face, and then stretched out on my body, her tits on mine.

"Happy now?" she asked, as if talking to a spoiled little bitch. I responded by removing a turd from my mouth and smearing it all over hers and then gave her a big shit kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, and rolled on top of her. I was excited beyond measure, kissing her lips, her tits, and then making my way down to her pussy. I smeared her thighs and all around her pussy with shit and then licked her feverishly. She clamped my head between her legs and I ate her pussy lips and tongued her clit. She was moaning loudly, thrusting her pussy into my mouth, holding my head in place. She climaxed hard and rolled partway on her side, breathing hard.

"Where do you think you're going?" I exclaimed laughing. "Not so fast!" I crawled up her body until I was kneeling over her, and straightened her out flat on her back again. "I owe you this," I added, and began peeing on her tits and torso and then in her mouth, all the piss I'd been holding for at least ten hours now. She swallowed several mouthfuls, dribbling out several others, even squirting some out at me. I drenched the rest of her and then splayed myself on her, rubbing our bodies together. We were laughing and cavorting, having the time of our lives. She grabbed me and pushed me down on my stomach and got between my legs, her mouth at my asshole. With the fingers of one hand massaging my pussy, she ate me out, her tongue plowing deep inside my shithole. The sensation was incredible, her juicy tongue diving deep up my ass, her fingers bringing me closer to climaxing, and it wasn't long before I tumbled over the precipice.

We rested and then ran the shower very hot for a long time until the shower stall looked like a steam room; the shit that covered us was revived and we could hold each other and play in it like it was body paint. We gathered all the remnants of shit we could find, no matter how tiny, and amassed them into a good-sized log which we used to suck on and further ply our tits and pussies and asses with. Carol kept saying how astonished she was with how quickly I fell in love with scat and scatting, and how she wished my mother could see me. I wondered if she and I would have scatted together, she being my mother and all, and since there was no way of ever answering the question, let it go. Sometimes, though, when I'm scatting solo, I'll envision her as part of my fantasies, our shit-covered bodies in a big embrace or a 69 licking each other, or our mouths filled with each other's shit as we're about to kiss.

Carol and I scatting together became a routine occurrence from that night on, maybe once or twice a month, depending how often I could make it home from college. Sometimes it included Mickey, usually on special occasions like his birthday, but scatting with Carol was something I looked forward to with great anticipation. A few times she visited me at school for the weekend and we spent the time doing all kinds of things, but always made sure we allotted time for scatting together in her hotel room. We had so much fun and the sexual thrills we gave each other were tremendous. Now that Jocelyn and I have discovered our love and mutual cravings for this fetish, I'm looking forward to having her meet Carol and all three of us scatting together. That should be fantastic.

12