Ready to Please Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicki takes control of Tim and her pleasure.
4.9k words
4.58
15.9k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers

It was Friday night, two days after my heavenly evening at Nicki's feet. At work she had hardly acknowledged me which was disappointing but understandable given her engagement status with Ben. She'd warned me that she would never jeopardize her relationship with him even if she was curious about the extras I could provide. It was something I had no intention of interfering with. I was just happy that she let me adore her in the way I craved.

Her text flashed up on my phone just as I was leaving the house to meet up with my friend Jon for a late night showing of the last three Star Wars movies back to back. The tickets had been like gold dust and since Jon was a massive Star Wars nerd he'd been working on a costume for weeks. I'm not as obsessive as him but I'd still been looking forward to the special showing. Now it looked like I was going to have to skip out on Jon and the movies.

"Get over here cuntlicker!" read her text.

Four words that instantly made my heart palpitate and my face burn. I could even feel a stirring in my loins. She'd never called me that before. In fact I'd never even heard her say the word cunt before. She was usually extremely demure in public and even in private when I'd brought her to multiple orgasms I'd hardly heard her swear before. Something was up.

Five minutes later I was in an Uber on my way to her. I called Jon and broke the bad news to him that I wouldn't be joining him at the movie showing. He was completely pissed at me and screamed a few choice insults down the phone. I finally persuaded him that a mysterious sickness had taken hold and that I didn't want to puke all over his precious costume. Before he could wonder why I was in a car I ended the call and sat back to think through what might be in store. The message made it pretty clear what she wanted and it had left me feeling hot in anticipation. I was still puzzled by the urgency but hopefully that would become obvious soon enough.

The Uber reached her street and, as before, I got out some distance away from her door and walked the rest. She buzzed me in as soon as I pressed and I bounded up the stairs two at a time. The door was ajar when I arrived so I entered, closing it behind me and putting on the security chain. I didn't know whether Ben had a key to her flat or not but I didn't like the idea of him barging in on us unexpectedly. Unless he was already here I thought, suddenly breaking out in a cold sweat. That was something I wasn't looking forward to in the slightest.

I pass through into the living room. The small dining table looked like it had been set for two people with unlit candles in the centre and napkins set neatly beside placemats and a single wine glass. An empty bottle of wine stood at one end of the table with a second half full beside it. The other glass was in Nicki's hand: she looked very drunk. She lay sprawled on the couch where I had eaten her delicious pussy two nights before. She wore a gorgeous black cocktail dress that fitted her curves perfectly and stopped just a few inches below her waist to reveal black stockinged legs. Her hair had been styled into waves but it looked like during the course of the evening she had run her fingers through it repeatedly and it was in some disarray. The heavy run makeup around her eyes showed that she had spent at least part of the night crying.

Luckily there was no sign of Ben. As I entered, she looked up at me with an unfocused stare.

"Cuntlicker!" she called, with a grin, raising her glass.

"Hello Nicki," I said carefully. Calling me that name filled me with desire but I felt that in her drunken state she wouldn't be making good decisions. The best thing would be for me to get her to bed to sleep it off.

"That's Ms Nicki to you," she said with the best stern voice she could manage in her state. "Cuntlickers need to show some respect."

"Yes Ms Nicki," I corrected myself. "Do you think it's time you went to bed? You've had a lot to drink."

"No," she said in a confused voice, "I want you to get over here and lick my cunt."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"I'm not asking you cuntlicker, I'm telling you to get on your knees and get your face in my pussy. I need to cum."

"Ms Nicki you've had a lot to drink. I don't want you to regret this in the morning."

"The only thing I'll regret is ever thinking that bastard gave a damn about me!"

"You mean Ben?" I asked, hopefully.

"Who else?" she asked. "He was supposed to come over tonight and fuck my brains out but his stupid rugby buddies had other ideas. They're probably jerking one another off in the pub right now!"

I laughed.

"It's not funny," she scolded, "I'm so fucking horny I need to get off tonight and that's where you come in."

She lifted up the hem of her black cocktail dress to reveal a pair of lace panties. Her hand slid inside and I could see her fingering herself. After a few seconds she removed her hand and held out two fingers towards me. They glistened with her juices. I almost imagined that I could smell them even though I was ten feet away from her. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I knew they would end up in my mouth, it was inevitable now.

I walked slowly towards her and knelt down when I reached her hand. Now I could smell the juices for real. They were ripe and strong telling me that she had been turned on for a long time.

She stared at me intently, waiting for the moment.

With my hands on my knees I leaned forward and took her fingers into my mouth tasting her incredible juices. I sucked greedily on her fingers and as I looked over I could see that she was grinning widely. She took the fingers out and slipped them back into her panties to pick up more glistening nectar. I sucked them into my mouth as deeply as I could, swirling my tongue around to scoop up every drop. She pushed her fingers in and out of my mouth obscenely.

She pulled her hand away and pointed one finger at me.

"What do you want?" she asked naughtily.

"I want to taste more of you," I replied breathlessly.

"Ms Nicki!" she reminded me.

"Sorry Ms Nicki." I said quickly, "I want to taste your divine pussy and give you every pleasure I can."

"Beg me."

"Please may I pleasure your delicious cunt Ms Nicki."

"Is this what you want?" she said and pulled aside the crotch of her panties to reveal her shaven pussy with the tiny triangle tuft at the top. I could see that her outer labia were engorged and glistened with beads moisture.

"Yes Ms Nicki. Please may I lick you?"

She let go of the crotch and threw her arms up behind her head and slid down in the seat, spreading her legs wider. "The thought of licking my pussy fills you with desire doesn't it?"

"Yes Ms Nicki."

"You want to worship my pussy don't you?"

"I'm desperate to Ms Nicki."

"Tell my pussy how much you adore her."

I shuffled forward and placed my nose almost against the crotch of her panties. The smell of her arousal enveloped my face and the heat of her pussy made it intense and overwhelming. I spent a few seconds giddy with excitement, riding the moment.

"I love you. I love every part of you. Every scent. Every taste. I want to explore you. I want to know you. I want to arouse you. I want to complete you. I am devoted to you. I am yours." I meant every word of it.

Nicki sighed and a shiver ran down her body. Then simply said "Begin."

I nuzzled her crotch with my nose and began to kiss her skin at the top of her inner thighs. I planted kisses on the fabric covering her pussy then pulled it over so I could slide my tongue inside her. She was sopping wet, full of sweet pussy juice. I lapped at her, trying to scoop up as much as I could.

"You are so wet," I murmured.

"Of course I am," she panted through clenched teeth as I licked the length of her slit up and over her clitoris. "I've been pity frigging myself all night. But it doesn't fucking work. That's why I need you here cuntlicker. Now give me a fucking orgasm."

I licked her harder, moving my whole face up and down her cunt lips. I was slick with her juices but they just seemed to keep coming. I pushed my tongue deep inside her cunt and flicked the tip around her sensitive inner walls. I was rewarded with yet more juice flowing down my chin and into her ass crack. My nose was pressed against her clit and I did my best to rub her there as I thrust my way inside her. I kept this up until I could feel the muscles at the base of my tongue begin to cramp.

I pulled out and searched for her clitoris with my lips. It was standing proud and felt huge as I gripped it gently. I sucked it in and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

"Fucking yes, come on!" she yelled. She lifted her hips and pulled her panties off to give me better access.

I noisily sucked on her clit, flicking it with my tongue. She was wailing now and her hands were gripping the back of my head like she was going to crush me. I licked and sucked her continuously but I could sense her getting more and more frustrated. Probably the alcohol was making it harder for her to cum.

Suddenly she pushed me onto my back against the couch, flipped her leg over my head and started grinding her pussy into my face. Her hands held the sides of my head immobile so I had no choice but to accept her total control. My nose and tongue were enveloped by her as she pushed down, fucking herself on me. Her weight was crushing so I grasped her ass cheeks with my hands to try and support her more. She ignored it and started thrusting harder in rhythmic pelvic thrusts. I made my tongue as hard and round as I could so she could stimulate herself with it. My face was just her fuck toy.

Her breaths came in short sharp grunts. Looking up I could see her breasts bouncing loose above me where she had unbuttoned her dress. Her face was looking down at mine, rapt in concentration, sweat dripping from her brow. The muscles in her legs tensed and her thrusts became deeper and slower as she reached her climax. She matched every orgasmic wave with a thrust from her hips, prolonging the orgasm for several minutes. Juices poured out of her into my open mouth and I struggled to draw breath. Then finally it was over and she fell forward in exhaustion.

I rolled out from under her and moved her limp body onto the couch on her back. I then started some gentle aftercare while she was zoned out. I cleaned her pussy gently with my tongue and planted soothing kisses over her legs and hips. I kissed up her body and nuzzled her breasts, licking the sweat from them. I then lay beside her with my face at her chest and used my free hand to caress her body, feeling the rise and fall of her breathing. Her nipples were as stiff as bullets but I avoided touching them without permission.

After a while she regained her awareness and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and stroked my arm.

"Thank you," she said breathily. "You don't know how badly I needed that."

"I am glad I could help Ms Nicki," I said quietly.

"You certainly did," she replied. "I'm very pleased with my cuntlicker."

I could feel her grinning again. I could also sense that her other hand had travelled down between her legs. I moved my hand down to join it and together we stroked around her pussy. She took hold of my fingers and moved them to her clitoris and used them to rub herself. I could feel the heat building in her again and, still holding my fingers, she made me scoop up some fresh juice from her hole to lubricate her clit as she continued to masturbate. She didn't seem close to cumming again but just enjoyed herself controlling my hand to stimulate her.

Eventually she let go of my hand and sat up to find her wine.

"Pour me some more and help yourself too."

"OK Ms Nicki," I said and went over to the table to pour. I was pretty thirsty so the wine was very welcome. She joined me at the table and we stood for a while drinking. I wanted to ask about her and Ben but didn't know how to broach the subject. I wasn't really sure about the dynamic between us at this moment. It gave me a subservient thrill to call her Ms Nicki and she'd just used me to get herself off, but here we were drinking wine together, fully clothed, like friends at a party. It was confusing but I wasn't about to break the spell.

She finished her glass quickly and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I want some more of that," she said. I drained the rest of my wine and allowed myself to be led toward the one door I had not entered yet: the bedroom.

My heart lurched in anticipation and I felt a rushing in my ears as we entered her dimly lit room. The double bed was neatly made with a duvet and various cushions arrayed at the head. A door led off to an adjacent bathroom. One wall consisted entirely of wardrobes with mirrored doors which had the effect of making the room look twice as large.

She led me to the foot of the bed.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

I hesitated. This was something I hadn't expected. I was overweight and older than her and there was no way she was going to find me attractive. In fact she'd already told me that to my face.

"Take them off," she insisted and began to slip herself out of her dress, her heavy breasts spilling out. She slipped off her panties and removed her stockings and then stood completely naked before me: my goddess.

I unbuttoned my shirt, removed it and then unfastened my trousers. I stepped out of them, removed my socks and stood up in boxers and t-shirt. My cock thrust my boxers out in front of me.

"Take those off," indicating the boxers, "you can keep the t-shirt on."

I rolled my boxers down, my cock bouncing to attention in front of her.

"We're going to need to do something about that," she said thoughtfully. "I don't want it accidentally making a mess."

She knelt down before me and in one mad moment I thought she was going to take me into her mouth. Instead she picked up one of her stockings and tied it firmly around the base of my cock, pulling it so tight that I winced in pain. Then she wrapped the rest of the stocking tightly around my shaft and tied it again at the top, finishing it with a bow.

"That's better," she laughed and gave it a tap with her hand. It wobbled painfully back and forth to her delight.

She stood again, our faces just inches apart. I studied her face as she looked up at me: oval eyes heavy with dark mascara; full lips and a tiny button nose. She had a chain of small moles on her chin that I had never noticed before. Then she kissed me on the lips and as she did so pushed me backwards until I fell backwards, breaking the sweet contact between us. I landed spread-eagled on the bed and then she was crawling up my body to my chest until she knelt on all fours with her knees either side of my face. Her ankles pinned my arms to the bed.

I glanced upwards and I could see her looking down the length of her own body at her pussy as she slowly lowered it to my waiting lips. She held herself with her pussy lips just gently pressed against mine and I realised she was kissing me again. She was such a mindfuck.

I kissed her lovingly then took a thick pussy lip into my mouth and sucked on it. I nibbled carefully with my teeth and pulled at it. I switched to the other one and sucked hard, drawing as much of it into my mouth as I could. She was already flooding onto my chin as I nibbled and teased her.

Her hips bore down on me and she began to rotate her hips, grinding herself all over my face. She left no part of me untouched, smearing her cunt juice across me, marking me as hers. It was hot and hard to breath but the excitement I felt was intense. I was intoxicated by her scents and tastes. I licked at her as she ground her whole cunt on my face. She continued until she was ready to cum and then she sat back on her heels and positioned her clit over my tongue.

"Lick," she commanded.

I didn't need the encouragement. I flicked my tongue at her sensitive bud then swirled around it before licking again. I kept up a pattern of firm licks to bring her close and then easing off to explore her with my tongue, then back to her clit to bring her excitement back up. My view of her was exquisite: her head gazed upwards so I could see the entirety of her body and neck in one smooth expanse. Both her hands were pulling at her breasts and nipples. Beads of sweat rolled down her sides and the rise of her belly.

I kept her on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. She seemed lost in her own world, oblivious to me except for the pleasure my tongue gave her. Her hips moved rhythmically to complement my tongue's continual motion and she rolled her taut nipples between her fingers. Finally she reached a point of no return and it was like she'd been swept away by a tidal wave of pleasure. She fell forward onto her hands and clamped my head between her thighs. I could hear her shouting a long drawn out "Fuuuck!" throughout the orgasm as it rolled through her. She bucked and rocked on my face, drowning me with gallons more heavenly liquor. Even when it was over she kept writhing her pussy on me as I struggled to clean up her juices.

Abruptly she lifted off of me and flipped round so she faced down my body. My vision was briefly filled with her two rounded globes then she enveloped me again with her hot wet pussy. I resumed licking her and within moments she was coming again and, with a sigh, she leaned forward to lie on my chest. I could see her rosebud hole pulsating with the after effects of the orgasm and could feel her juices dripping out of her cunt onto my chin and neck. I was very conscious that her head was right beside my straining cock. I was even harder now than ever and the stockings tied around me were constricting me with a curious blend of pleasure and pain.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "The places you take me cuntlicker."

I beamed silently. This was the best thing I could hear from her.

"I don't think I've ever cum like I have in the past week. I don't know where you learned it but I wish my boyfriend had been sent to the same school."

I thought back to the hard time after my divorce where I'd sunk so low and then been emotionally resurrected by the enigmatic Alice. My heart pounded in a mix of fear and excitement as I recalled those times. A professional domme, she had been relentless in her teaching.

I was jolted back to the present by a sudden pain in my balls. Nicki had grabbed hold of my scrotum and was twisting it cruelly. "Fucking bastard," she was saying. I realised she was talking about Ben not me but still she twisted and pulled on the skin of my ball sack. I cried out in pain but she didn't seem to hear or care. Her nails dug in and a surge of pleasure coursed through my groin making me dangerously close to cumming. I wasn't even sure I could come with the tightness of the stocking knot and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out. Then she was slapping my balls making me writhe around and draw my legs up to protect myself.

After a few minutes she sat back up and shifted so her asshole was over my tongue. It was clear what she wanted so I began a slow tongueing of her asscrack and tight hole. Everything tasted of pussy and sweat so I was in heaven. She supported herself with one hand on my hip and I felt her begin to frig herself with the other. It didn't take long before she was cumming again in sharp spasms, her asshole repeatedly clamping my tongue.

When she was satisfied she lay back with her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Clean me and then you can hold me while we sleep," she said. "But keep your hips away, I don't want you cumming on me."

I nodded and slid down her to her crotch. From the light of the doorway I could see her puffy lips glistening with sex juices and saliva. I cleaned up and dried her outer folds with my mouth and then probed inside hunting for, and finding, her thick stringy cum. I took my time licking up every trace until she was just moist and clean. I planted a final kiss at the apex of her cleft and crawled up to join her.

sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers
12