Ready to Please Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slid under the covers and I pressed my body against her back with one arm under her neck and the other across her waist. She held my hand with one of hers. I dutifully kept my crotch away from her despite my desperation to rub my cock against her butt. In moments she was asleep and for a while I listened to her breathing and inhaled her womanly scent until I too fell unconscious.

I woke some hours later to find her mounting my face again. I groggily rolled back and let her sit comfortably on my face. Her fingers were rubbing against her clit and, since my arms were free this time, I pulled her apart so my tongue could reach inside her. I licked in and around her vagina as she masturbated in silence. I wasn't totally sure she was awake. When she came it was accompanied by a gush of liquid that splashed over my lips. She used her hand to smear it over my face and then, without a word, she lay down again with her back to me. I cuddled her and cupped one breast with my hand and fell straight asleep.

The next time I woke it was because of a throbbing pain in my groin. Nicki still lay still beside me in exactly the same position she had been when we fell asleep. I realised the pain was due to my bladder: I really needed to pee. There was no way I could pee while my cock was still tied. My hard on was raging worse than ever and I felt it hadn't let up all night. I couldn't untie myself without her permission so I just lay there listening to her breathe, my hand lying still on her hip.

After about half an hour she woke and turned to look at me. For a moment I feared that she wouldn't have remembered the previous night and would be shocked to find me in her bed. But she reacted only by planting a gentle kiss on my cheek and whispered "Morning".

"Morning," I whispered back and kissed her forehead, drawing her closer so her head lay against my chest. She saw my cock standing up, tightly bound by her stocking.

"Oh my God," she giggled, "Are you still..."

"Yes," I replied, "and I'm desperate for a piss."

She laughed and rapped my cock with the back of her hand. I winced which made her giggle again.

"I'll tell you what," she said. "Go and put some coffee on and then I'll untie you and you can pee."

I groaned to myself, feeling cramps in my groin, but agreed and got up to hunt down the coffee in the kitchen. As I filled up the machine I heard the toilet flush which made me all the more desperate to relieve myself. When she came walking out of the bedroom with flowing kimono and a big grin, I knew that she was fully aware of the torment she was causing me.

She walked over to me, the kimono enhancing and revealing secret parts of her with each step. She grasped my cock tightly with one hand and squeezed as hard as she could. My knees buckled and I had to grip the kitchen counter to keep my balance. Then she pulled the end knot of the stocking off over the end of my cock and unwound the rest, leaving the tight knot at the base.

"Can you do it like that?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied, working hard to keep the desperation out of my voice.

"Shame," she said and then dexterously untied it. The relief I felt was incredible. "Go and pee, but no wanking," she said sternly. "Then come back and bring me my coffee."

I scuttled off to the bathroom and pissed through my rock hard cock, pushing it painfully down towards the toilet bowl.

When I returned to the living room she had opened the curtains and the room was filled with brilliant sunshine. The full height windows looked out over trees and their shadows played in the light as the wind blew them back and forth. She sat wantonly at the end of the couch with one leg up and one foot resting on the floor. Her kimono was spread and her cunt was wide open and facing me.

"Bring me my coffee cuntlicker," she said, "and then get on your knees. I'm not finished with you yet."

I obeyed her instructions unquestioningly and was soon on my knees watching her sip her coffee.

"I think I could get used to this," she mused. "It's a pity your cock isn't more useful but you more than make up for it in other ways."

I waited for her, my embarrassment flushing my neck and face.

"Still there are plenty of cocks out there when I need one. There are very few men who give me what you can give me though." Her voice sounded almost loving. "It's such a power trip when you're here. I had no idea."

My blush now became one of pride. Being part of this woman's awakening was everything I could ever have wanted. I was ready to follow her on her journey wherever it led. My euphoria was suddenly checked when she put down her coffee cup and picked up the stocking, unravelling its length before my face.

"We need to bind you back up cuntilicker," she smiled, "I know how excited you get when I come."

She quickly bound my cock at the base, even tighter than before and swaddled the rest before tying the end just as tightly. My cock was entirely hidden by the stocking but my balls still hung free. She kicked them playfully with her toes, watching my reaction carefully.

"Does that hurt, cuntlicker?" she asked with exaggerated emphasis.

"No Ms Nicki," I replied truthfully, but I could feel my body rising up to try and avoid her foot.

She rubbed my balls again and then before I could react she kicked sharply upwards. She clipped them just enough to being a momentary flash of sickness through me and I fell forward with a grunt onto my hands, my face inches from her pussy. I noticed that she was wet again.

She laughed and picked up her coffee. "Now cuntlicker, I want you to make me come. But there's no need to rush it: we have all morning and it's a beautiful day. I think I'm going to remember this moment for a long time."

I leaned forward on my hands and stretched out my tongue, the grin on my face already making my jaw ache.

12