All Comments on 'Real BBW: The Wild Atlantic Way'

by Litkid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoldenrodTNGoldenrodTNalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

A quick read and I was quickly drawn into the story -- your 1st few paragraphs made me want to see where this went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Definitely need to enlighten us on visiting her pvt cam show and an unexpected "layover" visit! Too great of story to end here...

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Fuck, this is just so well written. The little details you’ve included helped take me straight back to my own experiences with dirty BBWs. The three I’ve known all had the most amazingly strong pussy smell. They were all in their late 40s and I couldn’t get enough cunt with each of them. I loved making a pig of myself between their soft, thick thighs, holding their big bellies while eating them out. So earthy, each one of them. They also all loved being fisted, which I adore. Please write more about filthy BBW, especially the older ones. I’ve just come out of a 2yr affair with a 70yo BBW and it was mind blowing, Thank you your brilliant writing, it got me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it !!!

Great story I admire people that have that ability to write, big girls float my boat please write more.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

I have fond memories of fucking a BBW and loved every minute of it! I loved heating her wet pussy and she loved sucking my cock! Our fuck was mind blowing! Great story!

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 5 years ago
Excellent read!

Your description of Kath grabbed and held my attention. Kath sounds like a true BBW goddess, and she reminds me of other mature chubbies I've had the joy to know.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 3 years ago
Intense!!

Loved this story! You described Kath brilliantly, and I could easily view the entire lusty scene.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

I love this work and wish to see if you will write anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous