Real Estate Convention

Story Info
Sarah finds sexual thrills at a real estate convention.
4k words
3.13
12.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood before the full length closet mirror wearing her dark gray business suit, three inch heels, and a white blouse that strained to conceal her full breasts. She gently brushed her shoulder length dark coal hair. She was pleased, no proud, of what she saw. She slowly removed her attire mimicking the sultry moves of a stripper. One by one she shed her office attire. She was down only to the three inch heels. Her breasts swayed as she changed poses. She stood 5'4", normally a 34 C cup, but a week or so before her period they swelled to 34 D cup. She could tell she was about a week out because her breasts showed the beginning signs of swelling. Her belly was nearly flat, even after child bearing, a stark contrast to her broad hips and firm but fleshy ass. Her thighs were full, but shapely, a result of her weight training and cardio. Her calves were slender and curvy. Sarah's nearly hairless skinned glowed with radiant health, the lightest of brown, like a mild summer tan. Her complexion hinted at her mixed heritage. She was half Japanese and half Italian.

She had just turned 33 and was married to her collegiate sweetheart. She married young, just 21, had her son at 22, and began her career in real estate at 28. Now that her son Mario was in school she had more time to develop her career, hit the gym and breathlessly sweat through a 90 minute workout She loved weight training, not for bulk or brute strength, but for shaping and toning her muscles.

That evening she had something to discuss with John, her Japanese husband. He was deeply involved in his career, worked long hours for a gaming business, and created wildly popular video games. Mario was now 11 years old and loved the gaming world. Father and son bonded so well that Sarah devoted her time with Mario to motherly love and nurturing, but definitely did not take part in gaming. She was oblivious to any sort of gaming. Although a romantic novel or erotic porn video could catch her eye.

Sarah settled into bed next to John who was beginning to nod off. " I need your input. The office offered me a chance to attend a four day Real Estate convention in San Diego. What do you think?" John turned and said, "Didn't you attend one last year, in Sacramento. "

Sarah flashed on her first and only infidelity with a Mercedes Car salesman. He was ten years her senior, non Asian, her first foray with a non Asian. He was hot, an Alpha male, Hispanic, and well built in all departments. Thinking of the one nighter, the raw uninhibited sexual passion, Tony's thick muscular body and huge throbbing cock sent tingles through her sensitive breasts and moistening pussy.

"Yes," sarah enthusiastically uttered, still excited about last year's sexual experience. "Was it rewarding?" John mumbled followed by a deep yawn.

Sarah paused, once more savoring the fleeting imagery of her one and only indiscretion. She had been steadfastly faithful, not that she didn't have multiple opportunities to stray. "I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I learned a lot."

"Well, there's your answer. Go for it." John rolled over and soon drifted off to sleep.

Sarah had only two nights to pack. The convention began Thursday evening and ended Sunday morning. She pondered on what to pack. Business attire and a sexy short black skirt that molded to her full thighs and pouting bubble butt. A short sleeved white cotton blouse that buttoned down the front. A couple of buttons left undone revealed a deep cleavage of flawless skin.

Thursday at noon she pointed her late model Lexus south toward San Diego. It was a short trip from L.A., but could take hours. She left the office at noon. Thursday evening passed quickly with a introductory dinner, a peak at the fifteenth floor lounge that featured live music and dancing Friday and Saturday evening.

Friday was packed with workshop options, two turned out interesting and educational but three were boring and uninspiring. She had a light dinner with three female acquaintances before returning to her room for a refreshing shower, makeup refresher, and a daring outfit she had last worn five years ago. The short black skirt, white cotton blouse and light black blazer created a blend of sensuality and sophistication guaranteed to bring attention to her sultry look. Sarah oozed sensual sexuality.

Sarah squeezed in between two couples busy chatting and ordering drinks. She ordered a bourbon and seven and swiveled her bar stool to get a better look at the dance floor. The four piece band played pop tunes with a danceable beat. After a few sips of her drink, three men asked her to dance. They were older but great dancers. She twirled about the small dance floor swinging her hips and showing off her shapely legs and ass. Her soft brown skin glowed in the subdued lighting from the bandstand. Men of all ages lustily gazed at Sarah's body. A worm glow spread from her loins to her breasts. She deeply enjoyed the long looks, intense staring at her legs and pouting ass. She knew what they were thinking. This awareness of their lust made her seductively move about the dance floor.

After returning to the bar she savored more of her bourbon. A fourth man approached her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned, legs crossed showing more than half of her shapely full thighs.

"How about a dance? I admire your style," he said. The dark skinned man's smile lit up the room. His shaved head glowed with rich brown tones under the subdued bar lighting. It was difficult for her to estimate his age. But if she had to guess, he was late forties. He was very masculine looking. He sported a dark well trimmed beard covering his lower chin. His cheeks were closely shaved. He wore white polo shirt and dark gray slacks. He was broad shouldered and muscular. He obviously pumped iron. He had a rugged frame, muscular, almost intimidating.

"My name is Nick. I'm a great dancer. Try me."

"I'm Sarah." She extended her small hand and greeted him.

"Ok Sarah, we are on."

He gently pull her away from bar looking into her eyes, searching for a response. Sarah didn't disappoint the rugged gentleman. Nick dazzled Sarah and soon they were sequestered in a booth busily talking, getting to know each other. He was a regional sales manager at a well known insurance company. He was also attending a convention next to the hotel at the San Diego convention center. Nick revealed he was married and had two teenage daughters attending high school. She shared her marital status, her game obsessed son, and real estate career. It was twelve thirty, the bar was thinning out, when Nick proposed a night cap in his hotel room three floors above her room. She tried resisting but his smooth talking and masculine charms did the trick.

When Nick and Sarah entered his room she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She needed relief and wanted to freshen her makeup. She applied lipstick, adjusted her blazer, blouse, and skirt. The first button on her blouse was undone. She released the second one revealing more flawless. She felt naughty. Sarah was intrigued with this mysterious black man.

Sarah rejoined Nick and sat on the love seat across from the king sized bed. He was mixing two drinks at the rooms mini bar. He offered her a drink and settled in closely next to his sexy new friend. "Cheers," he said with a warm smile that slowly changed to a lascivious grin.

"Sarah, tell me more about your childhood." Nick leaned back against the softness of the small sofa feasting on the beauty just inches away. Her legs drew him in, soft blemish free skin touched by the aesthetic sensitivity of a classical Greek god. His loins ached, his dormant cock twitched, then began to stiffen. Easy Nick, don't blow it.

"There not much to say. I was born in Tokyo, moved to Los Angeles at age four. I attended public school and graduated both high school and college and you know the rest." Sara flashed Nick a warm smile.

Nick went back to the mini bar, opened a small tin container and took a hand rolled joint. He motioned to Sarah to join him in the bathroom. She reluctantly followed him where he closed the door and switched on the exhaust fan. He lit the M.J., took a hearty drag, and offered Sarah to join him.

I haven't done this since college," she blurted.

Nick exhaled, blew the smoke toward the vent and said, "It's a mild Sativa. Fun and harmless."

Sarah reluctantly took the joint and stared at it for a while. She attempted to hand it back but Nick insisted. "You will love the buzz. Come on. It's great stuff." Nick flashed her a reassuring smile.

Sarah slowly rotated the joint and hesitantly took a shallow hit.

"Try a deeper inhalation."

Sarah took a deeper inhalation, held it for a couple of seconds, then coughed out the smoke. "That was strong," she gasped.

The couple went back to the sofa and continued where they left off. The M.J. was taking hold, time seem to slow, her senses were awakening, the nipples of her full breasts tingled, and her clit and pussy ached, wanting attention, needing to be fondled and gently stroked. I'm fucking horny.

Nick thought for a second, waiting for the right moment to pop the sexual history question. How do I pose it?

" Did you take part in social clubs? Sports? Extracurricular activities?"

Sarah lazily scanned her social history. "Well, I played volleyball and tennis in high school, and took dance classes in college. That's it for sports."

"What about extracurricular activities, hobbies, clubs, party going? Everybody parties in college?" Nick studied her, paying close attention to her body language.

Sarah softly stroked her right hand and lower arm causing her breasts to gently move. Her cleavage swelled as she softly caressed her arm. "I was in an acting class in college. My classmates had parties after our performances. That's about it." She flashed a quick smile.

"Did you party hardy? Booze? Wild parties? Sexual encounters?"

"Not really. Fun parties, some booze, but nothing crazy. Well I'm not going to kiss and tell."

Nick grinned. "You're not being candid. You don't strike me as a goody two shoes."

"Not much to say."

"How many sexual encountered before marriage?" Nick notice Sarah squirm, crossed her legs, and then nervously fold her arms around her her upper body that pushed her breasts up in her already bulging bra. He salivated at the thought of sucking on her nipples as he stroked her pusy. She is one hot married woman ripe for the pickings. I'm going to fuck her, he thought.

"That's way off limits." She crossed her legs again bunching her black skirt up revealing most of her upper thighs.

"You're no virgin. Your body oozes sexuality." Nick leaned in closer and whispered in her ear. "You are turned on. Tonight on the dance floor and now here alone with me."

Sarah suddenly stood and blurted, "I need to pee." She stumbled slightly and awkwardly moved to the bathroom and closed the door. She peed, brushed her hair and gazed at her reflection. Her eyes were sleepy, glazed over from the pot and her mounting lust. This alpha male is overwhelming me. I've never been with a black man. Is it true that most are well endowed. Fuck, my imagination is out of control.

She returned and saw Nick dialing the radio. Dance music was playing. He turned and offered his hand.

"Shall we dance?" He gathered his new voluptuous friend in his arms and glided about the room. He moved slowly and lowered his hands to her swaying ass.

"Nick, your hands!.'

"What. You don't like?"

"I'm married. Please."

He cut her request short and whispered in her ear. "I can make you feel good."

"But I'm married," she gasped.

Nick moved quickly and began nibbling at her right ear, stroking and squeezing her voluptuous ass, causing Sarah to moan softly. That moved him to escalate the assault by licking her ear, kissing her neck and eventually milking her full lips and sucking on her soft tongue. He moved her skirt up around her hips and massaged her ass. He lightly thrust his hips into her waist causing Sarah to moan loudly.

Nick quickly led her to the sofa, pushed her down, all the while sucking on her lips, tongue, and neck. He caressed her breasts feeling her nipples harden. She was now devouring him we deep and wet french kissing. She's all mine.

Sarah panicked. She impulsively pushed Nick back and thrusted her strong ass, hips, and thighs forward sending the alpha male back so hard that he stumbled and collapsed onto the floor. "I can't do this! It's wrong. I'm a married woman."

She got up from the sofa, stumbled but caught herself, grabbed her small purse and headed toward the door, wobbling on unstable legs. Sarah was not only loaded, she was consumed by intense passion.

"Wait," said Nick. "Let me walk you back to your room."

He sprang from the floor and comforted the still shaking married woman. He opened the door and helped her to the elevator and accompanied Sarah back to her room. Still trembling, she fumbled with the key to her room. Nick took the room card and skillfully unlocked the door. He helped her to the bed where she collapsed.

"Let me make it up to you. I was out of line, too aggressive. Let's start our friendship on better terms. I will take you dining and dancing tomorrow evening. I'll pick you up at seven."

Sarah looked at him through dazed eyes, squinting and still trembling.

"Be ready for some wholesome fun. See you at seven."

Nick quickly left Sarah's room. She was still overwhelmed with emotions. Conflicting feelings of nagging guilt and red hot passion bathed her body. She finally succumbed to the exhaustion and emotions gripping her voluptuous and aroused body. Within minutes she drifted off into a deep dreamed filled slumber.

Sarah woke with a start, glanced at the bedside clock and gasped, "I've already missed the morning workshop." She dragged herself out of bed and immediately turned on the shower. She turned and glanced at the mirror and saw her blood shot eyes. She jumped in the shower, did her makeup, and chose her gray business suit.

The day's events were, as a whole better, than yesterday's. Her mind was not entirely focused on real estate. Sarah was haunted by what happened last night. She mentally played back the events of yesterday, the dancing, drinking, and pot smoking with Nick. She was drunk, high, and horny. Sarah blushed when recalling last night's events. She focused on Nick's invitation for an evening of wholesome fun. His self assured voice echoed loudly in her mind, "Pick you up at seven."

She returned to her room at 6:15, took a shower, checked her makeup, and dressed. She wore the same short black skirt, three inch heels, but changed her blouse. Tonight she wore a beige colored cotton pullover under her black blazer. It was 6:45. Do I stay and go out with Nick or split and hang out somewhere else. What to do.

She was lost in conflicting feelings, guilty about her behavior with Nick, her conscience scolded her about her lewd behavior, but her repressed desires burned brightly in her subconscious mind. Will reason and self restraint win the day? Or will my id relentlessly impell me to savor the forbidden pleasures of torrid sex?

Sarah impulsively left her room, took the elevator to the lobby where she made a quick exit. She had not checked out the Gas Lamp Quarter this trip. She immediately made a bee line to the Convention center, crossed the trolly tracks, and reached the Gaslamp Quarters feeling liberated. She had bolted out of her hotel room with a mixture of fear and lust. If she had stayed in her room, Nick would have taken her out for the evening, wined and dined her, ending in hot, passionate, wet sex. That move would leave her satisfied, but guilt ridden. By leaving she had escaped the gnawing feelings of guilt and shame. But she felt the lingering regret of once again denying herself of her desire for erotic and fulfilling sexual pleasure.

The Gaslamp Quarters was buzzing. Several bars and restaurants offering live music. During the next couple of hours she drank, laughed, and met a few conventioneers blowing off steam. She left the second bar before she was too drunk and returned to the hotel bar where she had met Nick last night. The place was energetic, the music lively, and the dance floor was crowded. Sarah danced with several men, but none lit her fire. After returning to the bar where she sipped her third bourbon and seven of the evening she felt a man's hand gently tap her shoulder. She turned and saw Nick's wicked grin and piercing eyes.

"What happened? You stood me up. We need to talk."

Nick pulled Sarah to her feet and said," Gather your belongings. He guided her out of the bar and went directly to his room where he made two drinks and commanded her to sit on the loveseat. Sarah was intimidated by this alpha male. He was not only physically imposing, but psychologically in charge. He was the kind of guy who knew what he wanted and took it.

Nick retrieved a joint from his pocket, lit it, and slowly inhaled savoring the rush of a m.j. high. He went to the bar and lit two scented candles. "This, I hope, will disguise my indiscretion. Speaking of indiscretions, what do you owe me? You stood me up. We had a date."

"What," Sarah blurted.

"You heard me. You owe me for our broken date. We both agreed. " Nick took another hit and blew smoke toward her.

"I apologize, " She mumbled. "Please forgive me."

"Come here," Nick said. "Now."

Sarah stumbled to her feet and move close to Nick. She felt powerless, weak, and turned on by his masculine demeanor. She knew she was trapped by Nick's confidence and her mounting lust.

"Make me a proposal." Nick reached out and gently pulled her close. "I'm waiting."

"Maybe we just kiss and make up," Sarah offered.

"That's all? You owe me more."

"What?" Sarah looked into his eyes. He was undressing her with his eyes, roaming over her body like an art connoisseur.

"Ok, how about this." Nick said "We dance, smoke some weed, and make out for fifteen minutes. If you're not turned on, and you refuse me, I will let you go. No hard feelings."

Sarah lingered on his proposal for long silent moments. "You promise to let me go after fifteen minutes?"

"Yes, it's a promise. But the foreplay must be serious. No faking or pretending. Give me your all for fifteen minutes."

After a long moment of silence Sarah nodded her head. "Ok."

Nick turned on the bedside radio that serves as an alarm clock and a source of hollow sounding music from small cheap speakers. He gathered the hot woman in his arms and danced about the room. At the end of the first song he gently pushed her against the wall next to the bar and gently kissed her. Within a minute the hotel room was filled with the sounds of wet kisses and soft moans of approval coming from both of them. Within five minutes the couple found themselves on the small loveseat kissing and moaning passionately. Nick managed to unhook her bra and release Sarah's swollen breasts. He left the sweater on but slid the bra off and tossed it on the bed. He then pushed up the sweater around her shoulders and began sucking on her enlarged nipples. Her mounting moans echoed off the walls.

Nick glanced at his watch. The fifteen minute time limit was surpassed by two minutes so he released her breasts and removed his right hand from her bikini underwear, stood and said firmly, "Times up."

He went to the bar and finished his drink, licking his lips as he watched Sarah struggle to her feet, smooth out her short skirt, and stumbled toward Nick.

"What happened?" She reached out for his upper arm to sturdy herself.

"We agreed to stop at fifteen minutes. I'm a man of my word." Nick flashed Sarah a wicked grin.

Sarah lost her balance and fell into Nick's arms. "You teased me." She looked into his eyes and said softly, "I want you."

12