Real Estate Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" He enjoyed her frustration at the abrupt termination of their foreplay.

"You know, I want you to make love to me?" Sarah's eyes were glazed over from the combination of weed, booze, and passionate foreplay. She was hot as hell.

"Were not in love," Nick blurted.

"I want you." She tugged on his massive arms and dragged him across the room and pushed him down on the bed. She stood before him and removed her sweater, wiggled out of her short skirt, and removed her bikini panties.

"Say it. Tell me what you want." He loved what he saw. One fucking hot woman. She has one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen.

"I want to fuck you. I need you. Please take me. Do what you want to me." Sarah was trembling. Her body ached for this alpha male.

Nick sprang to his feet, pushed Sarah across the room and pined her against the wall. He grab both of her arms and pinned them to the wall. He raised her arms over her head and held them together with his left hand and massaged her massive breasts with his right hand. He quickly smothered her mouth with intense kissing, and sucked on her tongue causing Sarah to grind her hips on Nick's massive but still covered cock. He was fully dressed.

He quickly turned her around so she was facing the wall, removed his pants and shorts, and stroked her voluptuous ass with his thick and growing black cock. Sarah moaned loudly as she felt the unseen cock's hardness expand. Juices now pooled in her pussy and leaked down her fleshy and well toned thighs. Suddenly she felt the massive member slowly slide into her writhing pussy. Within a minute he had not only filled her up but hit something that triggered something she had never experienced. He was not only long but thick. She had never felt this sensation. Intense pleasure accompanied with overwhelming pressure. He hit my cervix.

He stroked her wet pussey, slowly at first, then gradually increased the sensuous rhythm of his thrusts causing her fleshy ass to jiggle. She was now trembling, legs shaking from the ass slapping and pounding she willingly received. Incoherent sounds came from somewhere deep in her shaking body. She now clawed at the wall, looked back to see the grinning black man's eyes narrow as he pushed her toward a massive climax. Suddenly she shrieked something unintelligible. Her whole body spasmed, shook violently until she collapsed to the floor from the erotic fucking. He quickly pulled her to her feet and carried her to bed where he continued his attack. He kissed her for awhile and then move his attention to her loins where he bathed the moist pussy, first licking the lips of her labia, then sucking on her swollen clitoris. She was now leaking fluids non stop eventually erupting into a fiery orgasm that shook the bed dislodging his mouth from her pleasure center.

Another three orgasms followed leaving the bed drenched in their bodily fluids. They collapsed into each other for a much needed break. He again kissed her deeply, fondled and stroked her to several more cycles of orgasms. They both feared the shrieks and moans had penetrated the walls and alarmed the other guests.

12