Real Estate Games Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make this thing vibrate?"

"From anyplace in the world," he answered. "But don't worry, I'll be as close as I can possibly get, without them seeing me."

Mark left shortly after our inane Morse Code conversation.

"We've both got a big day tomorrow. Best we get a good night's sleep," was his excuse for leaving.

As the door closed behind him, I realized he hadn't asked about which properties we would look at the next day. Not that it mattered. I'd spent enough time with the man to know exactly what he was looking for in real estate. If I only knew what he wanted in a woman...

Obviously not me.

***

Thirty minutes later, just as I was getting into bed, my doorbell rang. I looked through the peep hole to see Mark standing in the hallway.

"Did you forget something?" I asked as I opened the door.

Instead of answering, he just stood there and stared... like he was seeing me for the first time. Which wasn't a good thing. Because I had washed off all my makeup and traded my elegant dress for an old T-shirt.

"Are you okay? Would you like to come in?"

"Do you know what I'd really like?" he finally said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to spend the night."

"I thought you needed your sleep."

"It just occurred to me that there's something I need more than sleep. And I'm looking at her."

I wish I had the words to describe what happened next. I wish I had a life recorder that would let me relive those two hours whenever I felt down. I wish every woman, at least once in her life, would feel as loved and satisfied as I did when I finally fell off to sleep in Mark's arms.

Yes, he pleased me sexually, several times in numerous ways... to include shoving his humongous cock into my hungry pussy, using it to stroke my slippery walls until we both succumbed to the inevitable. But the best night of a woman's life shouldn't only be about a series of powerful orgasms.

What made that night momentous was the realization that everything the man had done to me in the past was a planned preamble to that one event. Each of our previous physical encounters was a purposeful exploration of my body. A quest to discover and map every one of my erogenous zones. A path to my personal heaven that only Mark knew.

So, when I finally closed my eyes... my ass snuggled against his stomach... my boobs nestled in his hands... his cock resting between my thighs. When I slowly transitioned to the world of dreams, there was no need to wake up the following morning. Because I would never again feel that good.

***

Thanks for reading. Your public and private comments are what keeps me writing. Please leave a review and don't forget to rate the story.

12