Real Estate Games Pt. 15

Story Info
She'll do anything to make a sale.
6.1k words
3.83
12k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers

This is the last chapter of Realtor Games. I apologize for the delay in getting it to you.

If you are new to the story, I recommend you start from part 1.

If you're a returning reader, welcome back.

Enjoy.

***

Realtor Games

Part 15

Janis' Condo

I'm generally not an early riser. Sure, I can get up before sunrise if I need to catch a plane or attend a morning meeting, but I seldom fly anywhere, realtors don't have morning meetings and I'm not one of those masochists who climb out of bed at 5:30 every morning to run three miles.

My internal clock usually rousts me out of bed around 8:00, so when my eyes popped open at 6:30 the next morning, I knew something was amiss. And then I remembered the events of the night before. Or did I? I rolled over to confirm that I was alone in my bed, like I had been for way too long.

Was it possible that I dreamed about Mark spending the night?

It was the coffee smell that both woke and comforted me.

"Good, you're finally awake," Mark said as he carried a steaming cup of java to my bedside. "Milk and one sugar, if I remember correctly."

He set the coffee on my nightstand and kissed me on the forehead. It felt good... having a man wake me with coffee and a kiss. Something I could definitely become accustomed to. I waited, still snuggled into the covers, hoping he'd join me.

But he didn't.

"Breakfast in fifteen minutes," he said. "And don't get dressed yet. We've got some prep work to do before your meeting."

So, I didn't. Dress that is. I got up, did my morning routine, and joined Mark for breakfast in an old T-shirt I'd swiped from an even older boyfriend.

I didn't ask Mark why he chose last night to finally succumb to my charms. We would have plenty of time for that later.

But I did ask about the meeting.

"Eight thirty, in the courthouse," he answered.

"With whom?"

"The mayor and city council." He slid a plate in front of me. Crepes with fruit. One of my morning favorites.

"Why haven't I heard about it?"

"Because they haven't invited you yet. You'll get a call at eight."

A sprinkle of powdered sugar, interspersed with a hint of butter, made the first bite of breakfast melt into my mouth.

"How do you know this?"

"They've been discussing it online for the last couple of days."

"You read their e-mails?" I asked.

"And their texts," he said, as if it was common practice to electronically snoop on the local ruling class.

"If they've been talking about it for two days, why wait until a half hour before the meeting to invite me?"

"They want you off balance. They're going to ask what you know about my little project and think that, by getting you out of your circadian rhythm, you won't have time to consult with me and make up a cover story."

"Like we did last night?"

"Exactly. But you're not going to let them know about that. As far as the city council is concerned, you're just a good-looking girl who got forced out of bed before she was ready."

As we finished breakfast, he grilled me on what we covered the night before -- the stuff we discussed when still clothed... the boring crap about corporate takeovers and the fate of Merryville -- and then he led me to my bedroom.

"I'll pick out something for you to wear while you put on some makeup," he told me. "Not a lot. The minimum you'd accept to be seen in public. We're going for the 'rushed out of the house' look."

I glossed my lips, darkened my lashes and powdered my cheeks while Mark foraged through my closet.

"Pink or blue?" he asked, holding up two dresses as I reemerged from the bathroom.

"Blue?"

He nodded, hung the blue dress over a chair and threw the pink one into a corner. I made a move to pick it up and replace it in the closet, but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"You can do that later," he said. "We've got more important things to do now."

Still holding my arm, he pulled me close and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, but a passionate, fully engaged, bend me over, hand on my ass kiss. Our crepe and strawberry breaths mingled while our tongues danced a waltz. He broke the lip lock for just a few seconds as my night shirt magically passed over my shoulders. My arms instinctively rose above my head to free myself from the garment and then immediately returned to his neck, where I held on for dear life, knowing that if he continued his kiss my legs wouldn't be able to support me.

Sensing my predicament, he placed both hands on my butt, and lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me the four steps to the bed. He lowered me onto the soft mattress. His hands left my butt and traced my sensitive sides before alighting on my exposed breasts.

He was sucking the breath out of me and I didn't care. I wanted him to continue kissing me forever... until his lips started to migrate south. He nibbled my lower lip, kissed my chin, and then licked my neck all the way down to the breastbone.

"I'm not complaining," I said. "But aren't we supposed to be getting ready for some all-important meeting with the mayor?"

"We are," he said, kissing my nipples to a diamond like hardness.

"Is this the pregame pep talk?" I asked.

"Something like that," he said after swirling his tongue around my belly button.

My legs naturally spread and bent upwards as I subconsciously consented to whatever Mark had in mind. He grasped the back of my knees with his powerful hands and forced them towards my chest.

"Hold these," he said, and I did -- bent at the waist like a pretzel -- exposing my pussy and ass to the ceiling.

For the next few minutes -- or was it hours? -- his lips, tongue and fingers played together so well in that spot between my legs that I completely forgot about the upcoming meeting. I was wetter than a tsunami-soaked beach and looser than a billionaire's mistress.

Mark had one finger in my ass, two in my pussy and a thumb on my clit. I was seconds from my first O when he removed all his digits and reached down to his pants.

Again? So soon after last night?

"Relax," he said. "This is kind of big so it might be slightly painful at first, but once it's in, you'll get used to it."

Cocky Bastard.

I giggled at my unintentional pun as his hand returned to my pussy, stroking its length. Then something hard pressed against my anal opening.

He wouldn't dare...

"Holy fuck," I screamed as my sphincter fought a losing battle against the foreign object seeking refuge in my not quite virgin ass. By the time I recovered from the initial shock, it was fully inside me, held firmly in place by Mark's finger, ensuring I didn't try to eject it.

"You okay," he asked.

I nodded and blinked away a couple of tears.

"We talked about this last night. The battery pack has to be big enough to last at least an hour. And there's no other reasonable place to put it. I did my best to make you relax."

"Sorry. I was expecting something else."

"What else would I put in there?" he asked.

"Never mind. Let's just keep going."

Despite the shock of having my ass assaulted, I was still fairly lubricated in the hole that was actually designed for two-way traffic. The transmitter thingy painlessly slid into my slippery slit and nestled nicely in its designated spot. Mark connected the wire that transferred power from my butt to my vagina, I got dressed, and we waited for a phone call from city hall. Which happened at precisely 8:00 am.

I put the phone on speaker so Mark could listen in.

"Hello," I answered in the sleepiest voice I could muster.

"Miss Moorehead. Mayor Stuffit here. Sorry for calling at this early hour but we have a bit of situation in city hall and need your assistance."

"Am I in some kind of trouble?" I asked.

"The entire town is in danger."

"What can I do? I'm just a realtor."

"We'll talk about that when you get here."

"Who else will be there?"

"Friends. People you know. Now get in your car and drive directly to the courthouse. Somebody will meet you in the parking lot. And don't talk to anybody."

He hung up before I could ask any additional questions. Not that I had any. But I had to play the part and a normal person doesn't rush off to the courthouse without some explanation of why.

My realtor training kicked in and I immediately started for the door. It would take me at least fifteen minutes to get to the courthouse and I wanted to be there a few minutes early.

"Not so fast," Mark said as he blocked my way. "In their minds, you just got out of bed. Make them wait for you... and don't apologize for being late. You're doing them a favor by showing up on short notice."

He pulled the dolphin microphone/necklace out of its box and placed it just above my cleavage. I moved closer, my chest touching his so he could reach around and fasten the clasp. Despite his embrace, the silver chain felt a bit like a hangman's noose.

"Don't make any phone calls until you're done with the meeting," he said. "There's a good chance they may be monitoring your cell. If you have any questions for me, just speak them and I'll answer with Morse code."

"How do you know it will work?"

"We're going to test it right now."

Mark pulled a set of earbuds out of his pocket and hooked them up to his smart phone.

"I'm going down to the parking lot," he said. "Wait a minute and then ask me a question. If I hear you, I'll respond."

He started for the door, hesitated, and then turned towards me. "You may be surprised by who you meet in the courthouse. Despite what you think, remember that I am extremely fond of you and will always be on your side."

There was going to be somebody in the meeting besides the city council, a person I wasn't expecting. But I didn't heed his warning. In my partially confused, semi aroused state, all I heard was "extremely fond" and "on your side."

I stood at the window and watched until he emerged in the parking lot two floors below. I silently applauded the genius of his system. He looked like everybody else in America... just another man going to work, listening to music. Except for his gorgeous face and hot body, nobody would suspect he was some sort of spy.

"Can you hear me?" I asked.

I jumped as my vagina got a long buzz followed by a short blast and then two more long bursts. Morse code for "Y" or "yes".

"Are you leaving now?"

Another "Y". Not an unpleasant feeling.

"When should I leave?"

Five short bursts, that I assumed meant five minutes.

"When this is over, will you make love to me again?"

One short buzz, followed by an extremely long burst, that either meant "stop talking" or "yes" followed by long distance electronic foreplay.

***

Merryville Courthouse

I pulled into the courthouse parking lot at 8:40 and was immediately met by a police officer who escorted me through a back door and up a narrow set of stairs where another cop, a very large female cop, stood by a closed door.

"You'll need to leave your purse and cell phone with me," the amazon said.

I would normally ask "why", but Mark had warned me this might happen, so I entrusted my purse and phone with the overly muscled woman and started towards the door.

"Not yet ma'am," she said. "I'll also need to frisk you. Legs spread, arms out to the side... please."

She ran her hands down my back, along my tummy and then up my sides.

I giggled.

"You find this funny?" she asked.

"Sorry, it tickled."

She spent more time than necessary running her hands over my bra covered boobs before squatting down to caress each leg from ankle to upper thigh. She got extremely close to the hidden antenna but stopped just short. After giving my ass cheeks a thorough groping, she stood and said, "She's clean. Let her in."

The male cop opened the door and, when I was inside, closed it.

I heard a key turn in the lock behind me.

"They've locked me in a small conference room," I whispered into my dolphin necklace, which doubled as a secret spy microphone.

The electronic device in my vagina pulsed twice, letting me know Mark could hear me.

"You were right," I whispered again. "They took my phone and purse."

Two more vagina vibes.

"And they frisked me... all over... except for where you hid your toys."

Mark answered with a long buzz. Not sure what it meant, but I was starting to enjoy our conversation.

"I think she enjoyed it... The woman cop who frisked me."

He gave me the signal to stop talking. Three short pulses. He was probably concerned the room was bugged.

The conference room was barely big enough for a table, seven straight back chairs and what looked like a bar stool. A small dry erase board with a lone marker stood on a wooden tripod in the corner. Except for a large clock and a picture of downtown Merryville -- taken in the 1960's -- the off-white walls were bare. There was no window, no telephone and no other door. I'm normally not prone to claustrophobia but still hoped I wouldn't be there long. The clock read 8:47.

I tried out one of the chairs but couldn't get comfortable. The seat had no cushion and the high back extended straight up, forcing me to sit with perfect posture. Something they probably got second hand from a Catholic girl's school.

I switched chairs at 8:53. No difference.

"I've been here over ten minutes," I told my dolphins. "Do you think they've forgotten about me?"

Mark answered with a two buzz "no" followed by the three pulse "stop talking" signal.

At 9:00 am I tried the door. It was still locked.

At 9:05 I knocked on the door. Nobody answered.

At 9:07 I banged on the door. I heard a key and watched the knob turn.

"You got a problem?" the Amazon asked.

"Yeah. I've been in here for over fifteen minutes."

"Be patient. I'm sure they'll just be another minute or two."

"Am I under arrest?"

"No. You're waiting for the mayor and city council."

"Then give me my stuff and get out of my way. I'm leaving."

I tried to walk past the woman but her beefy right arm barred the way.

"Turn your oversized tits around and get back in the room," she demanded.

"Or what?" I asked with as much defiance as I could muster.

"Or I handcuff you to this doorknob and strip search you."

"You wouldn't."

"And just to make sure I don't miss anything; my partner will go next."

"I hope you have other skills," I said as I backed into the conference room. "Because this will be your last day as a cop."

"I've got another twenty years to go. You're the one making a bad career move."

She pushed me back into the conference room with a swat on the ass and relocked the door.

I remained in solitary confinement for another half hour... spending the time whispering questions to my dolphin. That's when I discovered my mastery of Morse code was limited. Mark either agreed that the long wait was the councils' further attempt to intimidate me or he was just entertaining my pussy with a near continuous series of vibratory dots and dashes for the fun of it. Either way, when the mayor and his five evil gang members finally filed into the room, I was in a state of post orgasmic bliss and ready for whatever they had to throw at me.

Or so I thought.

Mayor Stuffit sat at the head of an oblong table. The five members of the city council occupied chairs on either side leaving one chair empty. I was directed to the wooden stool, strategically placed so there was no question as to who was on trial.

"Miss Moorehead, we know what you and your client have been up to," Stuffit said with no preamble. No apology for the short notice invitation or making me wait. "Needless to say, the council does not approve."

Mark sent a barrage of long and short pussy pulses. Too many and too fast for me to decipher.

"You have nothing to say?" he asked, thinking my pause was intentional.

"Not really."

"You don't deny your recent history of blackmail?"

More vibrations, dangerously close to my g-spot, prevented me from understanding Mark's instructions, so I decided to wing it.

"I wouldn't call it blackmail. I agree that Mr. Seiman's methods are a bit unusual, but sometimes people just need a little push to do the right thing."

"You are messing with people's lives," a council member yelled. "How dare you call that 'a little push'."

"Maybe their lives needed messing with," I answered, wondering why he was so upset.

"There was nothing wrong with --"

"It's obvious that Miss Moorehead is comfortable with her recent actions," Stuffit said interrupting the man. "Rather than waste our time looking for an apology, I suggest we look deeper into her motives.

"Tell me Janis, don't you find it unusual that your client is buying every available piece of Merryville real estate?"

"Not at all. Because of the plant closure, the housing market is severely depressed. It's a classic buyer's market. Mr. Seiman believes home prices will increase substantially in the next few years. If he's right, he will make a very nice profit."

"And if he's wrong?" the mayor asked.

"He'll lose a lot of money."

"And that doesn't worry you?"

"It's not my money," I said.

"But it is your town. Or is it? When this is all over -- once your client cheats the citizens of Merryville out of their life savings -- do you plan to stay here? Or has Mr. Seiman promised to whisk you away from all of this?"

That was a lot of questions. Mark attempted to answer with even more pussy code, which only confused the situation even more. I tried to ignore my growing sexual awareness and answer the best I could.

"Yes sir, this is my town. But I disagree with your comment about my client cheating people. Considering what's going on in Merryville, he's doing people a huge favor by buying their houses... in most cases, at a fair price. And your suggestion about our relationship... when Mr. Seiman leaves Merryville, I assure you I won't be with him."

"You don't find him handsome?" the lone female city council member asked.

"He's probably the most attractive man I've ever met," I said.

More input from Mark. My hand instinctively slipped below the table and between my legs.

"But?" the lady politico prodded.

"I'm a small-town girl, he's a worldly man."

"Apparently an extremely rich man as well," the mayor said. "Do you know where he's getting the funds to support his acquisition of Merryville?"

"I don't believe it's all his," I answered, according to Mark's previous instructions. "He has financial backers, people who think some big international conglomerate is going to buy the plant and hire a bunch of outsiders to work there."

The mayor and all five council members sat up and leaned forward.

"Something about autonomous cars," I continued. "It's not a sure thing, but Mr. Seiman's contacts think it will happen."

That got everybody's attention. Just like the near constant cunny code got mine.

"When is this supposed to take place?" another council member asked.

"I don't know. I don't think he knows for sure. But soon. He wants all the contracts signed by the end of the month."

"If Mr. Seiman is successful... if his market projections are valid... how much money are we talking about?" asked a third council member.

I paused, pretending to do some mental math while Mark sent me the answer.

Two short pulses followed by three long made a "2".

Five dots signified a "5".

Two long, intensely pleasurable pulses added an "M", which nearly put me over the edge.

"Twenty-five million?" I didn't mean it to sound like a question, but I had no idea it would be that much and, in my aroused state, wasn't sure if I should trust my code deciphering skills.

"Is that total property value or profit?"

The dot, dash, dash, dot for 'P'rofit nearly made me squirt. Don't know if my near climax was the result of vaginal stimulation or the possible payday coming my way. Maybe the combination.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers
12