All Comments on 'Real Estate Games Pt. 15'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

One thing I know is that I will never, ever, go to Merryville! What a horrid little place! Is it a metaphor for the vast sinkhole America has apparently sunk into, if the early election returns are indicative of the future? Will nobody hear my own family's screams,either?

I hope Realtor's Revenge will let truth and justice win, at least in fantasy, as reality continues to fail us, as we sink deeper and deeper into the morass. C. Raven Hardwood seems to be the incarnation of evil, her mind warped by narcissism and unadulterated hate. I know it's a fantasy, but it seems much too disturbingly to reflect some aspects of society. Good luck to Janis, and to us all. ¿In C. Raven Hardwood, what does the C. stand for? You still never told us who raped Janis that first bizarre time in her apartment, nor why her reaction to the rape was so accepting. BTW, it's a strange city council that engages in mass rape and murder. Maybe they're all just too Merry. 5* ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How much more revenge can Craven take from Janis.

Yes we know Janis became a whore and stole every real estate deal in town by becoming a fuck toy. So I can understand why Craven would be pissed that Janis got all that money, but as for Craven needing more revenge on Janis...seriously...didn’t she get enough of it on Janis here?

Her and Mark’s revenge on Janis was brutal in this chapter, how much more do they need to dump on her? Having men who “wanted to molest her since she hit puberty”, AKA child molesters, gang bang her to literal death wasn’t enough? And if the physical wasn’t bad enough, her mental suffering was ungodly. Watching her distorted mind try to combat these acts, only to have Mark’s training of her mind to ignore her sense of self kill that. To see her true whore-self come to life again, and enjoy the moment living in her trained mantra that if it feels good, that is all that should matter, forced orgasm after orgasm through her...that wasn’t enough? To be buried alive in a claustrophobic box and forced to choose between sucking a rubber dick to sustain herself through a few more days of suffering or to simply allow herself to waste away...that isn’t revenge enough?

We know Janis cheated and took opportunities and money away from Craven, but Mark caused this not Janis herself. So why does Craven deserve more revenge? I know it’s a non-consensual story, I get it.

And no werewolves, or WWE people, or anything light hearted or humorous to help out here, just Mark setting Janis up for her due punishment, the town leaders dishing it out, and Craven burying the body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the shit?!

All of that to end up with a violent panic attack, instead of an orgasm. Legit wish I could slap you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you got it published

Ah! The grief your getting! If they only knew! C

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
0*-

The revenge was the opposit of what I was expecting and hoping ...

... but I still hope in your redemption in the end or in a third story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just wanted to wank

I was in it for the quick wank, which I got. Repeatedly.

Then the story caught my interest.

Then I was emotionally invested.

And now I hate you.

This ending is _horrible_. Well written, believable, and absolutely horrible. I *hope* the sequel will save Janis somehow, but right now I just hate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Having come back from the second I know damn well it won't end like that. Janis is still, despite her experiences, a sweetheart, and I hope she ends up with either Mark or the cop, preferably Mark. She deserves a happy ending

ITakePicturesITakePicturesover 2 years ago

I read all the chapters and with the exceptions of the werewolf bit and this one, I loved it. This ending was horrible. It sucked. The girl deserved better. Let me suggest a final chapter: the cop finds her, releases her and then together they deal with each person who harmed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES