Real Estate Games Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing the math, trying to figure out what my share would be, which was damn near impossible considering my state of arousal, when Mayor Stuffit said:

"I'm convinced. Anybody else opposed to bringing in our guest?"

After all five council members shook their heads, Stuffit pulled out his cell phone, entered a number and said, "Send her in".

I nearly fell off my stool when C. Raven Hardwood, my lifelong nemesis, proudly walked into the room. Unlike me, who purposely looked like I just rolled out of bed, her long dark hair glistened, and her makeup was perfectly applied.

She took the empty chair, signifying she was aligned with the City Council and, obviously, against me. Raven was in on it, whatever 'it' was. She must have been waiting just outside the door. Listening to everything that was said. Gleefully anticipating what would come next.

All eyes were on Raven. Her near black peepers fixated on me. While everybody in the conference room sat in silence, Mark was furiously sending code, trying to determine what was going on. I tried my best to not respond but the unending string of vibrations felt like a symphony cellist skillfully drawing her bow against my clit.

"Well," Raven finally said to the mayor. "You know the deal. Get to it."

"Can't we just swear her to silence?" a council member asked.

"With what we've got planned." the mayor said. "Not likely."

"But people will report her missing and start a police investigation."

"Nobody's going to miss her," Raven said. "Her parents are dead. She doesn't have a boyfriend or any siblings. We'll spread the rumor that she's run off with Mr. Seiman and, in a week, nobody will remember that Janis Moorehead ever existed."

"And don't worry about the police," added the mayor. "They aren't likely to investigate a crime they committed."

"But what about her client? Seiman. Won't he say something?"

"There's no cell phone reception where he's going," the mayor said. "We've got eyes on him right now. Mr. Mark Seiman will be gone before she is."

Grabbing my dolphin entangled pearl microphone, holding it up to my mouth and yelling "Mark run," was probably the wrong thing to do at the time. The cessation of the pussy pulses -- right when the mayor mentioned, in casual conversation, that he planned to kill both Mark and me -- should have been my clue that Mark already knew he was in trouble. But I was new to espionage and murder so don't fault me for getting slightly excited.

I don't know if anybody else in the room picked up on my error, but Raven certainly did.

"Was she searched before you brought her in here?" she asked.

"Obviously not well enough," the mayor said, pulling out his phone. "Get your ass in here," he said to whoever answered.

The Amazon police officer and her evil side kick immediately appeared.

"Strip search," the mayor demanded. "All cavities."

"My pleasure," the female cop said. "Would any of you gentlemen care to help? You too ma'am," she said to the lone lady council member. "Wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun."

No sooner than the words left the Amazon's mouth, I was stretched out on the conference table with a pair of hands securing each appendage and several more tearing at my clothing. Once naked, two men spread my legs further apart than they'd ever been and then forced my ankles up toward my head, giving anybody who wanted a grand view of my electronics laden pussy and ass.

Naturally, the man with the thickest fingers of the group extracted the offending equipment from my body. Just to be safe, several other people in the room stuck at least two fingers up my pussy to ensure I hadn't jammed anything else up there. Only the Amazon felt it necessary to reexamine my sphincter.

While getting finger probed by selected members of the city council was both humiliating and painful, I had the sneaky suspicion that what came next would be worse. I was far from an expert on full cavity strip searches -- having endured my first just moments before -- but was fairly sure those doing the searching could do it fully clothed. Which didn't explain why nearly every man in the room had his pants pulled down to his thighs and was stroking his cock like he planned to use it for something besides peeing.

I considered fighting them, but it was nine against one. Struggling would just tire me out and possibly excite the men even more. Screaming for help in the deserted building would have a similar result. My best option was to completely relax and hope somebody in the room full of rapists would give me one last orgasm before I died.

Mayor Stuffit was first in cue. He was hiding a five-inch erection under a fifty-inch belly. But that didn't keep him from talking it up.

"I've wanted to screw your prissy little snatch ever since you reached puberty," he said. "I'm going to fuck you until you pass out and then fuck you some more. It's just a pity you won't live long enough to have my baby. You know what's coming next don't you? Once we've all had our fun, we're going to give you a little goodnight medicine and then bury your ass so deep, nobody will ever find you. Or maybe we'll forgo the injection and just bury you alive. Your choice. You pleasure me, I'll make sure they kill you quick."

What followed next was a textbook gang bang. Every hole in my body was unceasingly violated by either a dick, finger, tongue, or some other implement. My ass was repeatedly spanked, my breasts continuously kneaded, my nipples alternately sucked, pinched and bitten.

After at least a half hour of abuse, I had an out of body experience. It was as if my mind floated up to the ceiling and watched my body being ravished below.

It wasn't a pretty sight, seeing the so-called elite of Merryville turn into rapists. I should have been revolted by their barbarous assault on my body. But, strangely, my mind went elsewhere.

At first I was confused. What had I done to make these normally sane people hate me? Sure, Mark and I snubbed them at the Sharper Knife a few times, but I didn't consider that a capital offense.

As the third or fourth man pummeled my pussy with his less than impressive cock, my confusion turned to anger... Not at the men who were raping me, but at C. Raven Hardwood who was masturbating in the corner, getting off on my humiliation.

But -- as the onslaught continued -- the emotion that stayed with me was disgust. Not with the city council and not with Raven. I was disgusted with myself. Because, despite the crime being committed against me... and hence against all of womankind... I came. My legs shook. My back arched. My nipples hardened, and I screamed in pleasure as a fountain of lady cum squirted out of my cunt.

Sure, I could say that the butt plug had rendered me more susceptible to sexual stimulus. Or I could blame my inappropriately timed orgasm on the remote-control vibrator that pleasured my pussy while I waited in solitary confinement. But I knew better.

The last ten days -- the week and a half I spent with Mark Seiman -- had changed me. I was no longer the woman I had been, and I didn't like the woman I had become. The small-town realtor had turned into a big-time slut. During the previous week, I had done everything the council was now doing to me. And, despite my protests, I loved it.

As one man fucked me in the ass, while another shoved his fingers up my twat and a third plunged his cock down my throat, I inexplicably remembered something Mark said about the only other time I might have been raped... the night I was tied to a bed, blindfolded and ravished.

"If you enjoyed the experience, does it matter who you were with at the time?"

Yes, my mind screamed. Yes it does matter. I don't want to be a slut anymore. I want what I had last night. I don't want every man in town to fuck me. I want a single man to love me. And if I survive this, I promise I will change.

When they were done. When they grew tired of their sordid game. When they finally pulled up their zippers, I was far too sore and exhausted to think of what would come next... just thankful that the sexual onslaught was over and I wouldn't be forced to further humiliate myself by coming again.

The two cops brought in a gurney... the type EMS uses to transport injured people in an ambulance. With the man at my head and the woman at my feet, they picked me up off the floor and roughly deposited my ravaged body onto the rolling stretcher. Raven took great delight in helping as they bound me to the gurney.

"Killing you is business," she whispered into my ear. "How you die is personal."

Before I could digest what Raven said, my attention was diverted to a sharp pain in my left arm. I turned my head just in time to see the Amazon cop push the plunger on a syringe. In a matter of seconds, the nine faces staring down at me blurred. The mayor was saying something, but the words began to fade. I tried to ask "why. What did I do to deserve this? I'm just a small-town realtor, not a gangster, not a spy. If you didn't like what I was doing you could..."

***

Six Feet Under

I woke to the sound of someone moaning. A sorrowful, pain laden noise that broke my heart.

My eyes opened, trying to determine who... who was in such bad shape that she'd make such a sound. It was too dark to see. Not the darkness experienced when the lights are off. It was like I no longer had eyes.

I closed my mouth and the moaning ceased. It was me making the mournful sound.

I tried raising my arms but couldn't. Both were restrained.

Expecting the same for my legs I wiggled my feet and was momentarily encouraged when no shackles were felt. But as my knees flexed, they encountered an obstacle just inches over my body. It was soft at first, like a thin pillow, but unyielding when I pressed up with any force.

Shifting my butt to the side, my hands contacted my bare thighs. Squirming slightly, the silky feel of the shallow pillow on my back confirmed that my top half was also uncovered. Apparently, I was still naked.

And then, when I was convinced that things couldn't possibly get any worse, I heard the voice of C. Raven Hardwood coming from an unseen speaker at my feet.

"Hello Janis. How does it feel to lose? Again. Unfortunately, this will be the last time I get to humiliate you. You've probably already figured it out, but if you're deficient brain can't grasp your situation, let me make it crystal clear.

"You are in a coffin. One of the cheapest available. That's why the padding isn't very thick. And yes, you are underground. Six feet, just to make sure.

"So, let's talk about why. Why you're lying under a deserted pasture while I'm screwing your latest boyfriend. That's right. Mark Seiman and I are a thing. Have been ever since you introduced us at the Grappling Gate residence. If you were wondering why he never got around to fucking you proper, now you know. Once he had me, there was no way he would settle for an inferior woman. Just like the rest of the men in your life.

"But that's not why you're in a coffin. I could spend my entire life taking men away from you and never tire of it. Your disappearance was actually Mark's idea. He has big plans for this town. Plans that your outdated morals won't permit. He had to cut you out and take on somebody more flexible. See, it's just business. And don't worry about that little scene at the courthouse. Those fools in the city council will never catch Mark.

"Now that you understand why you're going to die, let's discuss how. I may have bought you a cheap coffin, but I did make a few modifications.

"An inch above your head, right over your lips, you'll find what looks like a rubber dildo. I know you can't see it but take my word for it. It's a perfect replica of Mark's cock, except instead of shooting out massive amounts of cum, it's attached to a fifty-gallon drum of water. Whenever you get thirsty, all you've got to do is suck on that cock and water will stream into your mouth. We wouldn't want you to die from dehydration.

"We also don't want you to suffocate. That would be way too easy. Again, you can't see them, but there are ventilation tubes at either end of your new home. A battery powered fan, recharged every day with solar cells, will ensure you have an adequate supply of oxygen.

"Just so you don't get bored... the battery that runs the fan... it's also hooked up to the vibrator Mark so generously bought for you. I made sure the cops put it back in your pussy before they deposited your sorry ass in the ground. It's all hooked up and set to come on at random times. Once an hour, once a day, maybe once a week. Who knows? You sure won't, because that's one of the benefits of sensory deprivation. You'll have no idea what time it is or even what day it is. Minutes will seem like hours, days like weeks.

"I hope you last a long, long time. Most people can live without food for three or four weeks. With all the excess fat on your body, you might survive for a month.

"Starvation. That's what will finally kill you. Because I'm betting you don't have what it takes to die of thirst when an ample supply of water is just an inch from your lips.

"Goodbye Janis. Think of me these next few weeks, your last on this earth. Think of me sleeping in a soft warm bed with your man cuddled by my side. Think of me spending all the commission money you were supposed to get. And by all means, continue thinking of me as your mind slowly slips into insanity. My only regret is that I won't get to hear your screams... nobody will."

THE END

***

This is the end of Realtor Games but certainly not the end of the story.

Realtor Revenge, the next book in the series, will be out soon.

Let me know what you think of the story so far via public or private comment.

And don't forget to rate the story.

12