All Comments on 'Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 02'

by FantasyFisher

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

Might want to figure out some way to signal the reader in advance when you change from first- to third-person{and versa-vice}

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Still no actual sex and it's still too short. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking great and like how it is evolving

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

As another commenter stated, I too will point out the abrupt perspective change. Be very careful with this it can take the story off the rails. Devote more time to her perspective versus a short interjection and put a pause in his thoughts. It can be lead to a real mess with the writing errors overpowering the story. So far it's obvious to a certain degree where this is headed. I like that she's not some tramp suddenly got a big wet for her son. The reveal of her sexual side could prove quite fun. Then there is the dangerous and obvious fact they can't keep the ruse up forever if she is to make it big. So far the story is progressing well. Another complained of too short. I think the amuse buche of the opening chapters is perfect. Bring on the next course please.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

These small chunks at a time isn’t doing it. Don’t get why you don’t write it in its entirety. **

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

I like the small chunks. I am interested in seeing how you handle her transition from very conservative to giving it up for her so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pick up the PACE !

JuicySoBJuicySoBabout 1 year ago

Talk about a slow burn - this is wonderful! I'm thrilled to see where this is going! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doing chapters is one thing. Not having any actual sex is something else. Either move this thing along or your next "chapter" will be the last I consider reading. You write well. I just prefer more action when reading in this category.

LowStrung5LowStrung5about 1 year ago

Ok, suspenseful....( kinda like one of those click-bait adds that say the same thing for 20min. only to send you to as sight to buy something ridiculous) but, I'm kinda like the "tease" aspect of it ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is how a good story is written. Not to rushed, believable, and realistic. I don't know anybody that would be comfortable with acting like their son's wife or their mother's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're going great dude. Don't listen to the negative comments. Be yourself.

Please post sooner and longer. Newly earned fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slow burner, but superb read. So many routes to explore with this one, with all that drive time, gotta add in some car fun.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

really enjoy the slow burn 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great continued build up. Write the story you want to write. Because so far its fantastic

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Two chapters and still no incest? I'm giving up.

grant50grant5012 months ago

Very much enjoying the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The pacing is absolutely perfect..My mom always let her bra straps “accidentally” slip out..such an innocent way to get your son hard…Keep going!

JT

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Nice build up. Love the nylons and heels.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Slow and steady. I just hope it wins the race. It looks like the conservative mother is slowly coming out of her shell and starting to develop some feelings that are anything but motherly. Very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous