All Comments on 'Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 04'

by FantasyFisher

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 1 year ago
im stopping here

liked the start, now you have the son just being a asshole to his mom!!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

What a crock! Dylan is a real asshole, and Julie asked him to be her husband and didn't expect intimacy? What an idiot. Please stop this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great and fun to read, keep on ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hall of fame quality. This story feels very realistic. 5 stars

ricksforicksfoabout 1 year ago

I hope there is a next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s spelled penis

This is in the wrong category. It should be in non consent/reluctance. He is practically raping his mother. If you take this to the logical place she will have to not only get over being intimate with her son, but cheating on her husband she loves. Son will have to cuckold his father who he seems to love and admire.

This story is implausible on so many levels beginning with the basic premise. The confusion about mom/son relationship could have been easily explained.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

I am a fairly open minded person but I am not a dick or an asshole. The son in this story is both a dick and asshole. No longer following this one.

Youbetta1974Youbetta1974about 1 year ago

I’ll be honest. This chapter feels a little date-r@pey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really love the premise here, but this chapter felt a bit too pushy from the son. Too forceful. Kind of turned me off at times, needs to have more reluctant energy back from mom as she begins to want him more. Other than that, I’m really enjoying it.

hmrich2165hmrich2165about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the slow development of the story. The characters are believable and well described. I think the pacing of the story needs to be picked up slightly, but otherwise it is well written. I look forward to future chapters.

LowStrung5LowStrung5about 1 year ago

Keep it going... loving it. Even though some "anonymous" commentors are being negative about the content, it's actually more believable than most stories here! Not to mention these are erotic STORIES .... and just like the TV and RADIO, if you don't like it, just change the damn channel, have a coke and a smile and STFU !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unlike many similar stories, this one does a nice job of feeling the lines being blurred. The mom/wife isn't a total slut, the kid doesn't hate his dad, the dad doesn't disappear for weeks at a time. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is good so far but something needs to happen. The next chapter should be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All but unreadable, with the random shifts between "he" and "I" for the actions of the same person. The protagonist is also a jerk, and I don't want be or be like Dylan. The mom is being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the series . Can’t wait for the next chapter. Please keep the julie’s unwillingness. Love her helplessness when there were with other campers .

Sureshkumar85Sureshkumar85about 1 year ago

Best story, please don’t pay attention to the haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best series ever. Please don’t pay attention to haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is an incest story - it is good - if this offends you dont read it - keep going fantaSYFISHER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First and foremost, for those that seem to complain and bitch about the story line....DON'T READ IT ANY LONGER!!! Personally, I firmly believe that this is one of the best story lines and suspenseful build ups that I have read in my approximately 20 years of reading on Literotica. Yes, the son is a bit of a jerk...however, he clearly knows what he wants and has no problem in going for it! Well Done!!!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with some sentiment here that story is a bit pushy from son's side ....may be instead of 'incest' suitable for 'non-consent / reluctance' category? A story is a story ... One may like it or not... i prefer Son's chivalry winning over mom rather than blackmailing her...

I like strories where there is an attractive pull between both the partners but avoidance to go ahead due to social dogma or future consequences. It is always interesting to see how they rationalize it and overcome it. Important point to note here is that a relationship is being re-disoceved. As long as both of them acknowledge this ... Take a step back from mom-son...allow deliberate time, space and opportunities for this remolding , a beautiful new bonding will take place...

thank god mom is not a slut or whore !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story has turned to crap. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG and characters aren't anywhere near being realistic. This author goes on the DO NOT READ list.

agupta02agupta02about 1 year ago

Very bad editing. The story randomly shifts from first person to third and then back to first person. Characters are misnamed ( is the son Dylan or Jared???) and the way the son is forcing himself on his mother, blackmailing her into getting intimate, is not the theme of this section where mothers and sons are drawn to each other naturally. Perhaps consider the non-consensual section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many idiotic comments below. This isn't a fucking English composition course you fucking twats. I bet these stupid motherfuckers haven't written shit, but they all pass judgment. Lay your shit out here and allow others to dissect it with trivial comments and see how you like it. To me as long as it flows and is readable and the premise of the story is good, then I am fine. A few minor grammatical issues never deserves a pan. It isn't like this story is a garbled mishmash. It has a very good flow.

I have enjoyed the read thus far. I sort of like how you are changing the perspective from son to mother to 3rd person. You might want to express it a little differently, but it hasn't really been that much of a distraction to me. I don't mind the pace of the story. I understand how it can be hard to piece these things together. It isn't like the whole story has been written and you are releasing it in snippets. You are probably writing as you go and releasing as you go. That is understandable for this site.

Anyway, I like the premise of this work. Can't wait to see how this goes further. Keep it up. I look forward to the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story, please don’t pay attention to the haters/whiners. Slow burn story, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best story I ever read, I like the forcefulness of the son and reluctantness of the mother. So many stories are making the mother a slut. You are doing a great job. Please don’t pay attention to the haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One minute your Dylan the next your someone else. And Dylan is a quite rapey.

Klubot99Klubot99about 1 year ago

So good. Love how slow you’re moving - makes to so much hotter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The back-and-forth between fisrst person and third person is somewhat distracting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories. I've come across on this website.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

sorry but you surely overdid the son misbehavior.. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love how pushy the son is. Please keep it that way. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mothers initially have the upper hand with their teenage sons. Of course their sons get aroused but of course they’re also probably always basically hard. But when the mom actually feels that teenage cock, the situation changes. They want more..who cares about the son’s future—the mother wants that cock..

Your stories are amazing..

JT

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Is something going to happen?

GreatOak678GreatOak67811 months ago

Good story but you need to use a spellchecker to tidy it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bro is a creep lol keep doing things when she says no

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Penus? :D

Still nothing much happening after 4 chapters and only 2 left. Well she did get fucked by the dad I suppose though it sounded like a pump-and-dump. How satisfying for her - not. Not that anyone wanted to read that and I'm certain the son didn't want to see or hear that. More disappointment for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous