Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was feeling nervous. She took a few more sips of beer, oddly thankful for the liquid courage. Eventually she began to feel more comfortable, her and Dylan sitting in two camp chairs provided for them.

After a while, everyone got up to make S'mores. Julie got up, almost unsteady on her feet, having finished her second beer. She didn't want a messy Smore, but wanted to stand closer to the fire with the others. Dylan made one for himself, and she couldn't resist having a bite of his. It tasted so good against the bitter backdrop of the IPA in her mouth. Making another S'more, her son fed her again, purposely smearing marshmallow on her face. This resulted in playful hitting and some tickling. The group of people laughed along with their guests, enjoying the genuine affection the young couple had for each other.

As people began to head back to their chairs, Julie and Dylan realized that their chairs were now full, a bit of musical chairs mix-up.

"Let's just go back to our campsite, Dylan. It's getting late," Julie suggested.

The guitar player started plucking a popular country song. "Oh, this is a good one," Dylan said. "Let's stay a bit longer."

They simply remained standing, swaying to the music enjoying the song. A few others also folded up their chairs, wanting to stretch their legs while the guitar played. As a woman strolled over to Julie, her man following, I stepped aside and stood behind my mom, putting my hands on her sweatshirt-covered waist. I felt her body tense, feeling exposed and uncomfortable.

The woman and her quickly began to chat it up, as I did with the man who came with her. Both of us standing behind our women, we snuggled up to them, swaying to the music. Though still covered by her sweatshirt, I pressed my crotch into my mom's round ass. She turned with a brief alarmed glance, though her slightly inebriated state loosened her concerns.

During a lull in her conversation, she leaned her head back and whispered in my ear, "What are you doing!"

"Just enjoying the music with my beautiful mom. Relax."

She tried to step forward, escaping contact with my crotch, but my hands kept her firmly planted in place.

"Let go of me," she whispered, squirming in my hands, unable to make much of a scene so near the other couple.

As her conversation with the woman resumed, I moved my hands slightly down her hips onto her thighs, following the length of her sweatshirt. My mom placed her hands on mine, applying pressure, wanting to prevent any impropriety. As I reached the bottom of her sloppy sweatshirt, I hooked my thumbs under the hem. I waited until her conversation became more animated, and then slowly started pulling up my hands, and her sweatshirt, up her body. By the time she realized what was going on, her sloppy sweatshirt was now bunched up around her waist, my hands holding it in place. Her glorious ass, covered only by the thin lycra material, was pressed back against my crotch.

The nearby couple eventually moved on away from us.

"Dylan, get your hands off of me. This is not OK," Julie protested in my ear, my hands keeping her firmly planted in front of me.

Julie felt so exposed! Her son's crotch was pressed against her butt, and she was only wearing tights! She dropped her hands in front of her privates, uncomfortable having her womanhood so easily viewable by others. She felt naked, almost like wearing nylons with no skirt.

Julie continued to be disappointed with her son. Why didn't he let her go? Why was he treating her like that? Her tights expertly curved around her butt cheeks deep into her crack. And now she could feel her son's penus pressed in between them! As she tried to wiggle away, she could sense his meaty member growing in size!

"Dylan," with clenched teeth, "let me go!" she repeated.

I leaned my mouth near her ear. "Mom, remember last night when you punched me in the nuts?"

Dylan waited for a reply, forcing his mom to answer his rhetorical question.

"Yes son, I remember."

"Remember how much it hurt me? Well, standing here with you makes me feel a little better. It's the least you can do after what you did."

Her son's manipulation was blatant and alarming. Yet she felt the corners of her mouth curl up, always impressed by his cunning and playfulness. She began to feel more pressure on her butt. 'Eeew,' she thought to herself. But despite the motherly disgust she felt, her heart beat just a little faster knowing how her body pleased her son.

Then Dylan's hands slowly moved from her hips and began to wrap around her sweatshirt on her flat stomach, pulling her even tighter to him. Without making a scene, she placed her hands on his, wanting to prevent any further movement. Despite her firm grip, his hands continued to wrap around her abdomen. His forearms moved up, the bottom of her weighty breasts now resting on his arms despite wearing a bra.

She almost felt like she couldn't breathe. "Dylan!" she gasped. "What are you doing?"

The embrace had caused my cock to harden even further. My crotch was pressing in between my mom's ass cheeks, and now her glorious globes were resting on my arms. I could feel her body begin to tremble, making my own cock twitch in response. I felt my mom dig her nails into my arm deeper and deeper, doing her best to make me end the captive embrace.

"Dylan! Please stop! St, stop now! I, I am so uncomfortable," leaning back, pleading more ardently in my ear.

"OK, Mom," I whispered back. "I don't want to hurt you. But you still owe me for punching me in the nuts. If we go back to our campsite, you have to promise me you will sit in my lap by the fire."

Julie was even more pissed! How dare her son suggest such a thing! "Not on your life!" she blurted out.

Dylan's response was simply to pull his arms up tighter around mom, more of her ample breasts laying on his own limbs. She could sense her son's swollen member growing further. She needed to do something to make it stop.

"Fine! I will sit on your lap! Just please take me back!"

Dylan waited a few more moments, enjoying the standing embrace and the feel of their bodies pressed together vertically.They said their goodbyes, leaving the shared site holding hands. As they distanced themselves, Julie began beating against her son with her other hand.

"You are such a jerk, Dylan. Why can't you keep your hands off of me? You are such a horndog! I am your mother. God! I was so embarrassed."

Dylan just took her verbal and physical assaults, already looking forward to returning to their campsite. He noticed that despite his mom's rant, she had no distress with him holding her hand, their fingers interlocked, Dylan caressing hers with his thumb. As they entered their campsite, Julie pulled her hand away, worried about her husband seeing them. She peeked into the camper, not surprised to hear Cliff snoring away.

I brought our campfire back to life and sat down in one of our high-backed oversized camping chairs. My mom came over to sit on my lap as we had agreed. She pulled her sweatshirt down tight, making it clear she was going to prevent any hijinks. She sat down on my lap almost sideways, and we wiggled a bit to find a comfortable position.

"Sorry about making a scene over there mom, making you uncomfortable. I've just never had a real girlfriend, and it's so fun being around you with others." I said.

"I know you have a good heart, Dylan. You can just be so disrespectful at times. Remember, I'm your mother. You need to do a better job of listening to me."

"What's that?" I asked, jokingly.

"You need to do a better job listening....Hey! Stop that!" She slapped my chest, finally getting my joke.

We continued to banter back and forth, enjoying the fire and each other. We have always gotten along together so well, our dialogue only growing more comfortable and natural as I became older. And now our new unique relationship had accelerated the depth of our friendship. A few months ago, sitting on her son's lap would have been embarrassing to his mother. Now she appeared fully relaxed sitting with him, even enjoying herself.

Julie shivered on my lap. "Mom, I'm cold too. Let's add a log to the fire," I commented.

"Sounds good. I'll go use the bathroom real quick," she said.

When Julie returned to sit on her son's lap, Dylan mischievously pulled her long sweatshirt up to her waist at the last minute so that her lycra tights were fully exposed when she sat on his lap.

"Dylan!" slapping his chest again. "Really? Again!" attempting to stand up to correct the situation.

Dylan's hands on her legs prevented her from standing up. He was already enjoying the round flesh of his mom's ass now connected to his lap.

"Let me up son!"

"No. I won't. You hit me in the nuts yesterday. Not OK. Now you have to pay the price. You owe me. Take a chill pill."

Julie attempted once again to release herself. She rarely even sat with her husband like that. She loved the way her tight yoga pants clunged to her legs, but it felt improper for others, even her husband, to grope her while wearing them. Now pinned to her son's lap, a sense of forbidden naughtiness made her heart pound once again.

Jared grabbed a nearby blanket, covering them both, making his mom feel a little less exposed. Dylan began sipping on another beer he had just opened from his dad's supply.

"Where'd you get that?" Julie asked him.

"Where do you think? There were two more left. Both mine, unless you want one."

Julie wasn't so sure that her son should be drinking four beers all in the same night. As she snuggled in under the blanket, and the campfire reflected off her face, the hoppy fragrance and condensation on his bottle made her mouth water. She was still feeling a little buzz from her first two beers, but one more wouldn't hurt.

"I don't want you drinking four beers in one night, son. Give me the last one."

He handed over the final beer, already prepared for her. Julie took a long first drink, shivering once again by the cold shock of the alcohol down her throat. She wiggled her body closer to Dylan, getting comfortable with her head leaning on his shoulder.

She was fully content. She had no worries in the world. She had a wonderful husband sound asleep in the camper, enjoying a weekend of fishing, his favorite thing to do. Her own real estate dreams were coming to fruition, thanks to the help of her son. And now she was resting comfortably in his lap, her body enjoying the effects of being more intoxicated than in years. The two continued their chatting, enjoying their semi-drunk slurred state with each other.

Later in the evening, after using the bathroom again, Julie said, "Time for bed. I will see you in the morning."

"Nooo!" Dylan protested. "Just 5 more minutes. I just put another log on the fire. We need it to burn down first."

Julie was in no state to protest, so she stumbled over in front of her son. As she began to fall into his lap as before, she felt her son's hands on her hips, guiding her down on his lap backwards rather than sideways. Dylan moved one hand to her neck, providing a light massage while pushing her torso forward, her elbows now on his knees.

She felt very exposed, almost like sitting on the toilet. Her feet were planted wide, her butt cheeks were spread apart, baring all of her private areas to her son.

"Mmmmm," crept out of Julie's mouth as Dylan's tender touch on her neck drove shivers down her body. His other hand was on her hip, subtly rubbing the sheer fabric tightly stretched by her sexy hip, now curved seductively.

"Oooh, oh, ah," Julie moaned, her head spinning. She looked at the camper, a dim reflection revealing how her body was mounted on her son. Suddenly aware of the level of impropriety, she stood to get up.

"Not yet mom. You are still too unsteady on your feet. Let's wait a few more minutes."

"Dywun, Dylan," Julie struggled with her words. "Let me go. We shouldn't be doing this. I am your mother."

"I will mom. Just a few more minutes."

Julie's mind was a bit foggy. Why was she having trouble putting her thoughts together? Her head felt so heavy. She leaned forward even further, almost resting on Dylan's knees.

Her son moved his other hand down to her hips, her body almost folded like an accordion. With a gentle though firm tug, he pulled his mom's ass even deeper into his lap, rubbing her body against his swollen cock. Her body felt electric to his touch, the thin slick fabric tantalizing his touch. He rubbed his hands halfway down her thighs, absorbing her sexy essence into his being.

"Dylan, let me up! St-stop touching me like vat," Julie said, slurring her words. Small explosive caution flares were trying to fire off in her brain. Yet her body was so comfortable in her son's hands, the warmth of his touch and the feeling of the alcohol lessening her resistance. She was fully aware of her son's bulging member, now beating in rhythm with her own soft flesh. She understood how her son was positioning her body to give him maximum pleasure.

Dylan continued to allow his hands to enjoy every square inch of his mom's sexy tights. His hands rolled over her hips and down her thighs, only to creep back up, pulling her ass into him tightly again.

"Mmmmm," generated deep in Julie's throat, barely conscious she was making the sound. The opposing pressure of Dylans crotch against her exposed private area felt scandalous, like she was in high school again. She felt her head fall further, almost parallel with his knees, her body mostly limp, pinned to her son by his capable hands.

As his engorged cock pulsated against his mom's pussy, Dylan's own conscience came into play. While immensely pleasurable, this was not the way he wanted it to go. His mom was inebriated, demeaning the experience.

"OK, mom, time to go to bed." Dylan pushed his mom to her feet, unsteady on her own, her round bubble butt was right in front of his face. He could not resist. He placed his spread palms on them, their flesh spilling between his fingers as he squeezed her generous flesh.

"Heeey, b-buddy," Julie protested meekly.

Dylan fondled her a moment longer, imprinting it into his memory. Then he stood, put his arm around his mom's waist, walking with her to the camper. He put his mom safely to bed next to his father, hoping someday that would be him.

The next morning Dylan and his mom were abruptly awoken by Cliff.

"Wake up sleepy heads! What are you still doing in bed? I figured we'd be all packed up by now!"

The late night and alcohol had caused them to sleep well into the morning. Cliff was already back from fishing. They slowly joined him and cleaned up the campsite and packed up the RV. Soon they were on the road, Dylan reclining on the bed in the back playing on his phone.

"You don't look so good Julie," Dylan heard his dad say at the front of the RV. "You feelin' OK?"

"I think so, Honey. Just tired. I have a bit of a headache," she replied.

Always wanting to take good care of his wife, Cliff suggested, "Why don't you jump in the back with Dylan and lie down and rest?"

Without hesitation Julie slowly made her way to the back of the RV, falling on the bed next to her son, out of Cliff's eyesight.

Putting her mouth next to Dylan's ear, she whispered, "What happened last night?"

Dylan answered her question with one of his own. "How much do you remember?"

"I remember you being a jerk and a pervert!" Julie rolled on her side next to Dylan, playfully whacking him on the stomach, letting her hand remain on his torso. A lazy hangover smile displayed on her face.

"A pervert? I'll let you know, I was a perfect gentleman!" he countered in hushed tones.

"A perfect gentleman?" Julie questioned. "Well who was the young man pressing his crotch into my butt last night? Who was the young man pinning me to his lap?"

"OK. Guilty as charged. But in my defense, I happen to have a mom who also pretends to be my wife sometimes. And she is an absolute hottie! It's not my fault I can't keep my hands off her."

Julie whacked him a few more times, not saying anything else, in fact only snuggling up to him further, enjoying the compliment.

"What's the very last thing you remember from last night, mom?" Dylan asked.

"I remember you giving me a back massage, and touching my legs even though I told you not to!"

"True. Do you also remember enjoying the massage? Do you also remember being very drunk? Do you also remember how your son didn't take advantage of you but put you to bed like a gentleman?"

His rhetorical questions made a positive impression on Julie. She certainly did remember the amazing feeling of the final hour of their scandalous evening. Her body hadn't felt that way in a while. And now she also remembered the gentle care of her son. Perhaps she had overlooked how Dylan had matured and should be trusted. Sure, he was a young horndog at times, but also a faithful son. A warm feeling washed over her, feeling content and safe next to her son.

She snuggled up to him further, stretching her arm across his chest. She realized that one of her breasts was now comfortably resting on top of her son. There was no denying that both of them were aware of this very sensual contact. Curled on her side, she slid her leg on top of Dylan, pulling it up until her thigh rested on his crotch. Resting her head on his chest, she began to doze off in a state of complete relaxation and contentment.

The last thing she remembered was feeling her son's penus begin to swell under the touch of her thigh. Though almost sleep, she smiled, allowing her conscience to be OK with his arousal. In fact, she was a little pleased. She readjusted her leg slightly, rubbing her son's penus with her thigh. Though subtle, Dylan now knew his mom was aware of his erection, even approving of it, and certainly the cause of it.

They had undoubtedly reached a new level of intimacy in their relationship.

12