Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up I walked over to her so she could rest a hand on my shoulder providing her better balance.

"Oh, thank you, Honey! I'm not used to these heels." Julie was impressed by her son's empathy. Without being instructed, he had sensed her needs and fulfilled them. He was becoming quite a man.

As hoped, Dylan's new position gave him an even grander view of his mom's body. Looking over he could now see a generous percentage of his mom's tits, leaving little to his imagination. Her nipples were not visible, pressed into the fabric of her dress. But so much more was clearly available to his eyes.

Julie noticed where her son's eyes were focused, but no longer cared. She just wanted the fitting to get over with. So what if her son saw a bit more flesh than appropriate. He had been so helpful, and they needed to pretend to be married anyway. Leaning more toward her son's shoulder, finding more relief, she displayed more of her breasts to him.

Looking at herself in the mirror, almost naked from her chest up, her son staring at the breasts she had nursed him with, she suddenly realized what she was doing. She stood back erect, pulling the dress tighter to her, eagerly waiting for the seamstress to finish.

Soon they were done and quickly changed out of our bridal clothes. They were behind schedule and drove quickly to their lodgings, trying not to get lost. They were late for the rehearsal dinner, and wanted to get changed quickly. They arrived at a grand bed and breakfast, surprised to see their realtor friends, John and Angela in the lobby.

"Hey guys! So nice to see you," Angela said, the ladies giving hugs all around, John and Dylan shaking hands.

"So there was a mixup with the reservations," Angela explained. "The place is overbooked. The bride is obviously very upset. But she should not be worrying about us. So I told her that us two couples could share a room. It's upstairs, second door on the left. Now hurry and get ready. We'll drive you to the restaurant."

Well, this was a surprising revelation. As we entered the room, both my mom and I were processing how this was going to work. The room was spacious enough, with two queen beds and a bathroom. As far as the sleeping arrangements, that would have to be sorted out later.

Soon we were in the backseat of our friend's car, driving to the rehearsal dinner. My mom was wearing a tight pencil skirt fitted high on her waist with a gorgeous blouse. The white color of the skirt, and her touches of jewelry took the look from professional to elegant. I was so impressed by how sexy she always looked. After connecting with the bride and groom, we soon found ourselves sitting at a cafe table by ourselves. We both seemed fine with that, knowing few other people in the room.

"Geez, Mom. You really put on a show at the rental place. Had I known that, I would have brought a drink and some popcorn."

Reaching across the table she whacked me on my shoulder. "No thanks to you, son!"

"Ssshhh," I whispered, putting my finger to my mouth. "Watch what you call me....Honey."

"Oops" embarrassed by her forgetful flub.

"And what did you want me to do? Look away?" I teased.

"Yes! You horndog!" Our playful banter continuing.

Putting my hands up with a shrug, I said, "What's a husband to do? When in Rome....."

"Well, we're not in Rome, so watch yourself," she said, the white of her teeth poking through a beautiful smile.

"The bride might regret picking out that bridesmaid dress," I continued. "You are going to look better than her! It leaves little room to the imagination."

Leaning forward, my mom agreed, "I know, right? Wow! That totally surprised me. I'm used to butt ugly bridesmaid dresses."

"To be honest," I confessed, "I don't know how I will be able to keep my eyes off of you tomorrow. I hope you won't feel uncomfortable with me enjoying my new eye candy. Plus, I'm sure everyone else in the church will be doing the same thing!"

The two of them continued their intimate banner, normalizing any awkwardness of their married public relationship. If Julie had really known what was happening, she would have been more careful. She was pretending less and less, and simply beginning to live. To live as her son's wife. Her son's sexy wife.

She was slowly giving her heart away to her son, piece by piece. As Dylan pushed the envelope, claiming more and more territory of her body, the same was happening with her heart. Every hour spent together, every moment shared, every increasingly intimate encounter was a deposit into their private relationship. A relationship that they shared apart from her husband. Each time a piece of her heart was deposited into her Canadian marriage with her son, a withdrawal was taken from her American marriage to her husband of over 20 years.

The rehearsal dinner was in a room off the much larger restaurant. Julie and Dylan had seen a few couples leave the room to enjoy the spacious dance floor. Getting a bit bored, Dylan convinced his mom for a single dance.

At first Julie felt tense with Dylan on the dimly lit dance floor. Her arms curled around her son's shoulders, her breasts pressed against his body, his hands around her waist, though natural, seemed inappropriate. But Dylan's coy comments quickly made her concerns disappear. Soon they were enjoying a second dance.

Dylan's libido engine was purring, his body ached for more pleasure. Glancing down, his mom's rounded ass cheeks stretched out her skirt provocatively. His hands were only inches away. He allowed them to slowly drop lower and lower, feeling her small waist meet the sharp curves of her bubble butt.

"OK, Dylan, far enough," Julie whispered in his ear.

Dylan's hands continued their journey south, halfway to their goal.

"If you move your hands any further, I am going to bite you!" Julie whispered in his ear, through clenched teeth. Her playfulness was turning into panic.

For me, her threat was more of a dare than a warning, so I let my hands complete their journey, cupping my mom's ass cheeks fully. Suddenly my mom had my neck in her mouth, her teeth providing a painful interruption. I gripped her ass tightly in response. Her bite was more of an aggressive hickey and I was enjoying it. I was more than content to maintain our sensual standoff, my own cock now pulsating with unbelievable aggravation.

Julie did not let go of her bulldog bite on her son. He had crossed a line. Her ass did not belong to him. She worked hard to give it its full shape, and yes, she enjoyed showing it off. But it belonged to her, and not her son. His attempt to claim her as his territory was going too far. She was going to protect the final inches his hands were unable to squeeze.

Julie became conspicuously aware of her heavy breathing, her nose the only airway available to her. She felt her heavy breasts rising and falling against Dylans' chest. Her face also felt flushed, knowing that her thong panties were probably damp from all this foreign stimulation.

The song ended and Julie and Dylan released their adversarial grip in unison. She immediately whacked Dylan on the shoulder several times.

"You are such a pervert!" she whispered. "Why did you do that to me?"

"Because I can," he answered, a wicked grin on his face. He couldn't resist grabbing his mom in his arms, squeezing her tight against his body, though she remained limp in resistance.

"Well," Julie chastised in her best mom voice, "just because you can doesn't mean you should!"

Leaning back with a big grin, Dylan answered, "Yes Mommy."

With that they both burst out with spontaneous laughter, walking off the dance floor hand in hand.

After returning from the rehearsal dinner, the two couples prepared to go to bed sharing the same room. Fortunately it was low drama. Everyone was tired, dressed appropriately, with no funny business developing. As Julie and Dylan were brushing their teeth, she made sure Dylan understood her expectations.

"Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me under the covers. Do you understand?"

Meekly I nodded, excited to be going to bed with my mom, disappointed with the boundaries.

After about an hour in bed, both of us were extremely frustrated. John was snoring like a chainsaw. There was no way we were going to get any sleep. My mom and I had been looking into each other's eyes for 10 minutes, exasperation written on our faces.

"Mom," I whispered."Do you want to go downstairs and try to sleep. I think there may be a couch off the main lobby."

She nodded her head and the two of us tiptoed out the bedroom door and down the stairs, like two horny teenagers sneaking through the house. In the lobby, there was an oversized Victorian couch that faced an electric fireplace, still left on.

"You take the couch, Mom,"I said, grabbing a throw pillow. "I'll take the floor. At least it should be quiet here."

Julie felt both respect and pride for her son's kind and appropriate suggestion. Her moral radar silenced, she responded, "No, no, Dylan. That couch is large enough to share. You climb on first."

I laid down on my side, my own back against the back of the couch, trying to provide as much room as possible to my mom. Initially she laid on her back, but slowly turned on her side as well so she didn't feel like she was going to fall off the couch. I grabbed a throw blanket from the top of the couch and partially covered us. We were both very comfortable, staring into the fire.

My mom was wearing navy blue satin pajama pants and a matching button shirt with white highlights. As we squirmed a bit to find just the right support from the couch cushions, my own crotch once again found its home in my mom's curvy ass. Our skin was only separated by her thin pajamas and my loose running shorts. My cock was quickly awakened, primed from hours of visual and tactile stimulation.

"Ya, this isn't going to work," my mom said, rolling off the couch. "You've poked me in the rear enough for one day" referring to my bold approach on the dance floor.

With an embarrassed look, all I could do was lift my hands and say, "I'm sorry."

"Here," she said. "Let's switch places."

After doing so, our limited contact was much more appropriate, and much less pleasurable. Soon we were fast asleep, my mom curled up behind me, our first night sleeping together.

The next morning I awoke cold and alone. I could hear voices in the room next door. After realizing where I was, I snuck back upstairs quickly, hoping nobody would see me. Our room seemed empty. Soon my mom came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning sleepy head,"she said, patting me on the head. "Hurry up and get ready. We are all going out to brunch and then it's off to the church."

We walked down to the street to the restaurant, hand in hand, feeling refreshed. As we entered, John and Angela waved us over, having reserved two seats for us.

"Hey lovebirds, nice to see you!" Angela said. "Did my husband's snoring keep you up last night? We found you down on the couch together. I'm so sorry."

"Oh don't worry at all. The couch worked out just fine," my mom answered, not wanting them to feel guilty.

"I'm sure it did," Angela replied, a smirk on her face as she looked down at her phone.

Within seconds, both my phone and my mom's phone had a notification. Looking at our screens, we suddenly knew what Angela was smiling about. She had sent us a picture of the two of us lying together on the couch, probably taken that morning. The blanket was on the floor, and Julie was cuddled up to me, looking so content. I was lying on my back, and at least half of my mom's body was mounted on top of me. Her head was peacefully resting on my chest, her golden hair cascading around my body. She had a hand on my abdomen, and one of her legs was curled up provocatively around my torso. Her satin pajamas were stretched tight around her hips and ass. Her right breast was resting on my body, its round flesh outlined by her stretched pajamas. Overall the image was both innocent and erotic, depending on your perspective.

Julie stifled an audible gasp when she looked at the image. She immediately felt a pit in her stomach. The picture in her hand was the picture of infidelity. Ignoring that the male body on the couch belonged to her son, she felt like she was betraying her vows. Her peaceful rested state, while her body was so clearly exposed, visibly trusting herself to another man, made her stomach churn.

As we finished breakfast and drove to the church, she kept taking glances at the photo. Her mind had already been working overtime to minimize her initial panic over her disloyalty. What was the big deal, anyway? Dylan was her son after all. They were only sleeping.

As she glanced at the image again, a new feeling came over her. A feeling of warmth and even delight. She thought the woman in the picture looked content. Someone she would like to be. Despite the unintended affectionate embrace she had given her son, she was actually glad they had slept together like that. She saved the picture on her phone, planning to enjoy returning to the image often.

I spent the rest of the morning with the other groomsmen, while my mom did the same with the bridesmaids. Though we both knew the two other couples in the wedding party, I was eager to see her again. As the time drew near, I went to relieve myself in the bathroom. I saw my mom around the corner, waiting for me. Apparently she had the same inclination. After spending hours on makeup, nails, and hair, she looked like a model in her perfectly tailored dress. She edged around the corner in her high heels, seeming nervous.

Seeing her son there in the hallway, Julie wanted to run into his arms. After getting ready, she had been so nervous about seeing him. It was the same dress from the day before, but the full package was almost over the top. Like the day she wore her bikini. She hadn't looked this good since her own wedding. In fact, she looked even better, the last decade allowing her body to fully bloom. She wanted to break the ice so to speak. Her heart was pounding as her son feasted on her figure, picking his jaw off the ground.

"Mom, you look amazing!" he whispered, coming closer. Conscious of his roaming eyes, he looked her in the face. "Wow, you are truly beautiful! I wish dad could see you like this."

His mention of Cliff caused a brief alarm to sound in her head. Her husband certainly would have enjoyed being here with her. Instead he was on his new bass boat fishing, unaware of the full measure of the taboo entanglement of his wife and son. But looking at her son, her caution disappeared, replaced by nervous excitement.

She took a few more steps in her heels, walking a small circle, wanting to let her son see her, getting that out of the way. Being so self-conscious, she needed to get comfortable dressed like that in front of her son. As she walked around the hallway, giving him a show, a shadow of doubt crept into her mind. Was that the true reason? Was she actually eager to show off to her son?

The long slit of her dress rhythmically revealed the full length of one of her tanned legs. The flesh of her exposed breasts, spilling out of her strapless dress, trembled seductively with each step. Dylan came up next to her, putting his arm around her waist, unable to wait any longer.

"You are truly beautiful Mom. I am the luckiest guy on the face of the earth. No matter what happens today, I got your back. Is there anything I can do?" Julie's eyes softened under her son's touch. That is exactly what she needed to hear. Despite being a strong career woman, she needed to be protected, taken care of.

"A hug would be nice," she muttered. Her son put his arms around her waist, enjoying the feel of the tight corset molded to her body. As Julie pressed into her son, she immediately felt conflicted. Why had she asked for a hug? What was wrong with her? This was her son! But even as she berated herself, a soft moan escaped her throat, her entire being was content in her son's arms. In fact, there was no other place she wanted to be at that moment.

Attendance for the event was minimal, though the church and reception hall were decorated extravagantly. Walking down the aisle with my mom was an unforgettable memory. As we stared at each other while the minister pronounced them man and wife, I wished that it would have been the two of us up there, sharing our first kiss.

The reception was equally extravagant, though short. The couple needed to rush off to the airport for an early flight. Soon we were wishing them our best as they drove out of our sight. Returning to the reception hall, the caterers were already cleaning up. We saw our realtor friends, John and Angela, and the other couple in the wedding party waving us over.

My mom's attorney friend announced, "I have a surprise for all of us, follow me."

We walked outside and a stretched limo was parked before us. "Get in."

We all jumped in, a giddy atmosphere growing. Soon we were all sharing glasses of champagne, wondering where we were heading. Soon, the limo came to a stop. We climbed out of our seats and stood in front of another bridal shop. Were we simply returning our gowns and tuxedos?

Julie's friend stood in front of all of us, confusion and curiosity written on our faces.

"The bride and groom are so thankful for being a part of their special day," she began. "They know it took a lot of sacrifice. So they planned something unique to make your weekend special. Follow me."

Leading us into the store, we were greeted by a small group of bridal employees.

"Tonight, there is going to be another wedding. In fact, 3 more weddings. Each of us are going to renew our vows with each other!"

Our friends John and Angela shouted with joy jumping into each other's arms. My mom and I looked at each other, a clear look of concern was obvious. Putting my hand around her waist, I pulled my mom next to me to whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry, Mom. We got this. Go with the flow. Look natural. Let's just try to have fun."

Her son was right. This new curve ball was no big deal. She turned her body and hugged Dylan, intentionally trying to match the excitement of the other two couples.

The women were all whisked away into one area of the store where they got to pick out their very own wedding dress for the night. Meanwhile all of the guys picked out what to wear from the store's vast selection. Obviously, the bride and groom had dropped some serious coin on us for this surprise. The other two men picked out expensive tuxedos, going for the 007 look. I went more contemporary, picking out an off color suit/vest/tie combo that I thought my mom would like.

The employees made final alterations on our selections while we waited for the women to join us. There was some more champagne and appetizers available to us. They had really prepared for us. Close to an hour later, our three wives made their grand entrance. The other two wives had gone for extravagant dresses with lots of flowing fabric and sequins. They found their husbands in the room as they each showed off their wedding outfits to each other.

My mom walked in last, wearing a cream elegant narrow dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves, baring her beautiful skin. The satin material clung to her body, barely providing her legs room to walk. Absolutely gorgeous. With short steps, she approached me, an uncertain look in her eyes. My face communicated shock and awe. She fell into my arms and began softly weeping.

"Julie, you look so beautiful!" I whispered, hoping everything was alright. "Are you OK?"

She continued to quietly cry, her body trembling slightly. A few moments later she pulled back looking into my eyes.

"Everything is perfectly fine," she tried to say with a smile. "I'm sorry I'm so emotional." Leaning forward into my ear, she discreetly explained, "Your father and I never had much of a wedding. It happened so fast and we didn't have any money. And then picking out this dress, the one I always wanted, is just a lot all at once. I guess this is the wedding I always wanted."