Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was as shocked as her. I didn't know what to do. My mom and I were now legally married....in Canada. Yet she was still legally married to my dad....in America. What a mess to sort out!

We heard the crunch of gravel as Cliff pulled into the driveway from work. I kneeled down and palmed my mom's face in my hands.

"Listen, Mom. Give me all these pictures and the marriage license and I will hide them in my room."

Coming to her senses, she agreed. "Good idea, Dylan." We quickly collected all of the evidence of our incestuous marriage. She stopped me as I began to exit the room.

"And don't say anything to your dad. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever!"

I rushed down the stairs and into my room just as Cliff came through the door. I hid the evidence under my bed and then laid out on my mattress.

Wow! What a turn of events. I was now a married man. Married to my mom who I had lusted after for years and years. All kinds of provocative thoughts began to run through my head. Thoughts only a married man should think. This was going to be fun!