Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back, wiping back her tears, trying to not mess up her mascara. She grabbed the lapels of my suit jacket. Rubbing the fabric on my chest, she said, "And you certainly look very handsome. I knew you would pick out just the right suit." We stared into each other's eyes, both feeling warm and comfortable. The other couples watched our intimate moment, moved and even jealous of our obvious affection for each other.

Suddenly we heard an elated shriek from Angela, as a large tray of jewelry was rolled out. Every lady was allowed to pick out a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a ring for her and him for the ceremony. Whatever we picked out we could keep. After the other two couples had made their choices, my mom and I walked over, inspecting merchandise worth tens of thousands of dollars. My mom picked out diamond earrings and a simple pendant necklace that matched her dress perfectly.

"What rings do you like best, Honey?" she asked me, while the attendant supervised our selections.

As these rings were for a ceremony to renew vows, they did not look like typical wedding rings. There was one in particular, a wide band with several diamonds in-laid symmetrically around it, quite large in size. A plain matching band for the guy sat next to it. I pointed at the pair hesitantly.

"Yes! I knew it! That's the pair I want as well," my mom said.

Before we joined the other two couples by the snack table, I felt I should warn her about something.

"Mom," I whispered, "the other couples are talking about their vows, trying to remember what they said at their first wedding. What are we going to do?"

Surprisingly relaxed, my mom replied confidently, "Don't worry son, they won't be able to remember that far back. They are just going to have to make stuff up, just like us." The thrill of all the bling had blinded Julie from being concerned about much less.

"OK," I said. "But what about the kiss? Aren't they gonna make us kiss?"

Now, I had my mom's attention. She had not thought about that! What would they do? Dylan was so smart, thinking ahead. Before we could even process this new obstacle, or come up with a plan, we were all whisked away in the limo again.

We arrived back at the church, still decorated beautifully. The same minister was still present at the front. All the couples walked down the aisle to the wedding march hand in hand. My mom's joy returned, as did her emotions, occasionally wiping a tear from her eyes.

Standing hand in hand with her son along with the three other couples, the minister began to talk about the sanctity of marriage. Julie looked at Dylan, as if seeing him for the first time. This was so different from her first wedding. Back then she was so immature, as was Cliff. She remembered actually having to look down at Cliff standing in her high heels, but not with Dylan. He looked so handsome and mature. She took a deep breath, her curvy body pressed against the confines of her beautiful fitted dress.

The minister guided the couples through their vows, one at a time. John and Angela seemed to have fun with it, making jokes along the way. The second couple seemed more sincere, though stumbled with their words. As it came to us, the minister asked me to share my vows with my wife.

For the last hour I had been rehearsing in my mind what to say. I simply began to share from my heart.

"Julie, for as long as I have known you, you have been my best friend. I loved you the first time I set my eyes on you. And now you are the love of my life."

My voice cracked just a bit when I made that last statement, betraying my own emotion. Julie's cheeks began to fill once again with silent tears, a sniffle being heard from the other couples now turned and watching us.

"You make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. Would you make me the happiest man alive today? Become my wife forever and never leave my side."

I heard a joyful sob come from Angela as I finished my vows. Julie had her eyes fixed on mine, her heart relishing my tender words, almost hurting with passion for our relationship. Still crying, Julie whispered a few short words back to me. She had not planned anything too special, but after hearing what her son said, she too spoke from the heart.

"Today, I choose you to be my husband. When you put your arms around me, I feel safe, loved, and honored. I love the way you make me laugh. I love the way you look at me. I love how you make me feel special. I am proud to be your wife. I am yours."

Another chorus of affirmation could be heard from the other couples. Our vows had taken the entire ceremony to a new level of meaning. It seemed like everyone was crying now. The minister walked us through the exchanging of rings. The couples had intentionally entered the church with bare fingers, as the new jewelry was placed on each. Julie and I looked at each with the same intensity as if we were really getting married. The new ring on her finger significantly more impressive than the one left in her purse.

"By the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Canada, I pronounce each of you man and wife. Please kiss the bride!" the minister announced.

Julie looked at her son with tender eyes. There had been no time to plan what to do at this moment. No time to even worry about it. It really didn't matter. She knew what she was going to do. She raised her hands and cupped Dylan's rugged face. She leaned in and parted her trembling lips, placing them on her son's mouth, the two becoming one. Their lips pressed together for a long moment, fireworks went off in her head.

As she began to pull away, disappointed in the kiss's short duration, she instinctively angled her head and gave her son a longer open mouth kiss. Dylan seemed caught off guard at first, but quickly adjusted. They briefly explored the warmth of each other's mouth, allowing their desires to taste each other more intimately. As they pulled away their eyes said it all. Dylan's looked like he had won the lottery. Julie's looked like she finally had found true love.

A photographer was there taking pictures, and there was even a certificate for each couple to sign. They had thought of everything! Then the limo dropped each one of them off at their own private bed and breakfast for their one-night honeymoon.

Julie and Dylan were treated like royalty at their lodgings. The hosts, and the other guests, assumed that they had just gotten married. Impressed by their beautiful appearance, they were peppered with questions about their wedding. The two of them humored their new friends, sharing their evening with them, enjoying the full wedding experience as if it were real.

By the time they had made it to their room and changed, they were pretty tired. It had been a long day. Both were ready for bed, but not willing to let the night end just yet.

"Mom, there is a hot tub on the deck outside. How about we unwind in there before we go to bed," Dylan suggested.

"I'd love to, Dylan, but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

Anticipating that response, he countered, "Why don't you just wear your tanktop and sleep shorts you wore yesterday? That should be plenty comfortable."

Julie had little argument against Dylan's odd suggestion. Soon the two of them were enjoying the bubbles of the hot tub. Julie was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, wearing her pink bra under her tank top. Dylan eventually coerced her further into the tub, as they reflected on the glorious evening they had shared.

"Dylan, I am so impressed with you," Julie shared. "What you said to me, and how you acted today...I am so proud of you son." Julie's sentiment was honest and authentic. She wanted to do something special in appreciation.

"Son, you have been so great today. What's one thing that would make your day even perfect?"

Taking some time to consider his options, Dylan blurted out, "Well, you could jerk me off!"

Julie had not expected that! Wow! Give an inch and Dylan took a mile.

"Not on your life! No way!"

Dylan had swung for the fences and whiffed. "Fair enough, I just thought since I have kept my promise all this time, never jerking off to my mom, I could receive a reward," he lied.

Julie's nose turned up in disgust. "Strike one. What's something else that would make your night special?"

Dylan smiled. "We could make out for five minutes! I sure loved kissing you!"

Once again, Julie had not anticipated that. At least this request was less demeaning in Julie's eyes. She pondered for a few seconds before answering.

"No, Dylan. No more kissing for tonight. I do confess that our kiss at the ceremony was amazing. But I am still your mother. Strike two."

Dylan realized he had one more suggestion before his mom shut down for the night. He had one more thought, but was not optimistic about it.

"OK, Mom. Here's one thing that would make my night even more perfect. Take your tank top off for the rest of our time in the hot tub."

Julie raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"And before you say no, or strike three, let me explain. I've already seen you in a bikini last summer. And it was tiny. So seeing you in a bra is nothing new," he reasoned.

Julie was impressed as usual with Dylan's assertive and manipulative reasoning skills. While she was more inclined to deny the request, she felt bad doing a 'bait and switch' with him.

"OK, if we can turn off these deck lights, I will do it," she accepted.

I jumped up quickly and turned the lights off and settled back into the hot tub. Though dark, I could see my mom pull the tank top over her head, revealing her half-cup pink bra. Her tits were now more exposed to me than ever. I tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible, hoping to establish a new level of physical intimacy with her.

I turned on the lights in the water, illuminating her busty bosom for me.

"Hey!" she protested, putting her hands on her chest.

"You just said the deck lights, not the hot tub lights!" I countered.

Eventually her hands returned to the water, and we resumed our dialogue. Partway through our conversation, I couldn't help but share my feelings.

"By the way, Mom, thank you for making this the best night ever. Talking with you like this," my eyes dropping to her chest, "is about the best thing ever. I know this makes you uncomfortable, but please know it has made me very comfortable."

A knowing grin formed on her face, her cheeks turning more flushed. My cock was hard and swollen, pressing against my shorts underwater.

"Thanks for the compliment. And on that note, I think it's time we best get out."

My mom climbed out, quickly covering herself with a towel. As I exited, she got a clear view of how my cock was tenting my shorts.

There was only one bed, and my mom climbed in wearing a long black satin gown. I crawled in on the other side in my boxers. Hoping to add one more star to my perfect day, I asked one final question.

"Mom, what an amazing day. Do you mind if I curl up behind you and snuggle, nothing too inappropriate?"

Julie had already allowed her mother/son boundaries involving affection to be pushed way too far. But as she remembered the vow ceremony, and the words that her son had said to her, her heart softened.

"OK, son," she whispered.

I rolled over to my mom, already laying on her side, and spooned behind her. My cock, still hard from the hot tub, pressed up against her ass.

"Really, son? Still hard? Doesn't your libido ever slow down?" my mom playfully mocked.

Julie wiggled her hips a little bit, allowing Dylan's body to more completely form to hers.

"I guess not," I replied.

He rested his hand on her shoulder, hoping she would pull it over her. After a few seconds, she did just that, pulling his arm around her body, his hand in hers pressed up against her chest.

"Just keep it in your pants," she jokingly pleaded.

'Too late for that,' Dylan thought to himself. Before cuddling up to his mom, he had pulled his rigid cock through his fly. Most of the length of his cock was pinned in his mom's ass crack, her satin nightgown the only thing separating their skin.

Julie slept well that night, awakening occasionally to the pleasurable feeling of her son loving wrapped around her body. His rigid member, still wedged in her butt, reminding her of her inherent sexiness. Dylan barely slept at all, painfully enjoying constant arousal from his first honeymoon night.

The next morning, Dylan heard his mother getting ready in the bathroom. His morning wood needing relief in their one toilet, he opened the unlocked door and surprised his mom. She was wearing faded denim jeans in her bare feet and only a white bra covering her top. Her hands immediately covered her chest as Dylan walked past her to the adjoining water closet room.

Closing the door he shouted, "Relax, mom. I just need to go to the bathroom. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before, remember."

Despite her son's sound logic, she still was not comfortable exposing that much skin in his presence. As she heard the toilet flush, she covered her chest with her hands, expecting him to walk past her again to the room. Instead he stepped out of the water closet and pulled himself up sitting on the counter in front of her. Still in his boxers, the remnants of an erection visible through the fabric.

"What are you doing?" his mom asked, still covering her chest with her hands.

"I thought we could talk about our plans for the day," her son answered.

"Not until I'm done getting dressed. Now get out of here while I let my hair dry!"

"Oh come on Mom. You're such a prude! You're wearing more clothes than when we went swimming."

Dylan remained on his perch with no apparent plans to move. Julie quickly tired of this game of chicken, finally giving in and lowering her hands. Over the next 20 minutes she continued to do her hair and apply her makeup, all the while her son sat beside her staring at her upper body covered only by a half cup bra. Her large firm breasts spilled out generously in the mirror and in front of her son's eyes. She noticed the bulge in his shorts return to what she had seen last night in the hot tub.

After getting dressed, they returned their dress and suit and hit the road for home. Julie had pulled on a thin white v-neck t-shirt. Each time Dylan looked at his mom, he knew exactly the erotic vision that was beneath her clothes. As her t-shirt vibrated with the bumps in the road, he could picture the soft flesh of her tits undulating underneath

He asked his mom more questions about her wedding and her marriage to his dad. He asked for advice about how to be a good husband, and what women were looking for. The questions seemed innocent on the surface to Julie, and she enjoyed talking about those things. But her answers provided Dylan with the ammunition he needed. He was taking valuable mental notes of how to be the man his mom wanted.

They stopped at the same truck stop as before, and had to wait in a long line to pay for their treats. Julie seemed more free with her PDA as before, leaning on her son more often, her curves pressed up against him unannounced. Dylan took that as a cue to be a bit more bold himself, allowing his hands to at times pass over her curvy hips. While waiting in line, he put his hand around her waist, and then pushed in gently into her back pocket resting on her ass. Normally this would have sent Julie into a frenzy, but all she did was lean her head on his shoulder in response.

When they pulled into the driveway and saw Cliff's truck there, they knew their little honeymoon was over. They looked into each other's eyes, not wanting the weekend to end. Julie grabbed her son's hand, interlocked her fingers through it and rested it upon her denim thigh.

"Dylan, you are the best son a mother could have. I am so proud of you. Thanks for making the weekend special."

Dylan thought his mom was about to say more, but the sound of Cliff closing the shop door ended their conversation.

Looking down at his mom's hand, Dylan blurted, "Mom, your ring!"

Julie looked down and realized she was still wearing her new ring from the vow ceremony. She quickly took it off and exchanged it for the more mundane one Cliff had purchased for her almost 25 years ago.

That night the three of them had dinner together, sharing about their time apart. Dylan kept asking his dad questions about his wedding, wanting to get more perspective on his mom's past. As usual, there were lots of jokes to be told, Dylan fabricating a story of mom's silly dance moves from the weekend. Julie returned in like form, sharing a made-up story of how Dylan had failed miserably picking up a girl at the truck stop.

The collaborative family interaction helped Julie return to a state of normalcy. She had concerns about her arrangement with her son. But the time together that evening felt like old times. But her inside jokes and knowing looks with her son were only moving her farther from her true husband, and closer to her son.

A few days later while Cliff was at work, Dylan heard his mom scream from her upstairs master bedroom. He ran upstairs and found her staring at her bed. She had received a package in the mail and it was spread out on her comforter. It was full of 8x10 photos of the two of them at the vow ceremony. They were stunning. Several of them looked like they could be published in a wedding magazine.

But what had shocked Julie was the document that now rested in her hands, placed in an elegant frame. It said 'Canada Marriage Certificate' and had all of their information plastered on it. She could see the signatures they had quickly scribbled at the vow ceremony. It had an official seal stamped on it, dated the day after the ceremony.

"What is that, mom?"

"I don't know Dylan. It looks like a marriage certificate."

"But that's not possible. That was just a vow ceremony. What's going on?"

"I'm not sure Dylan. But I'm going to find out." Pulling out her phone, Julie began calling her attorney friend who was also in the wedding party. She had been the one to set up the special vow ceremony with the wealthy clients.

As I listened in, it seemed that the bride and groom really wanted the wedding party to have some form of official certificates from their vow ceremony. As nothing like that really exists, they simply used actual Canadian marriage certificates. They had the minister authenticate them and the county courthouse put their seal of approval on them. They wanted us to all have this special keepsake. As all the couples were already married, the certificate carried no official meaning, as their original marriage certificate would take precedence.

No one knew that my mom and I lived in America and not Canada. We had expertly avoided that information all this time. Obviously, my mom wanted more answers.

"Good thing all of us live in Canada. That would have been a mess to have two marriage certificates from two different countries," I heard my mom say, fishing for information.

"I actually dealt with that once," her attorney replied. "I had a client who had two wives, one in Canada and one in America. As he had dual-citizenship, both marriages were legal and binding. The tricky part was when they found out about each other."

"I bet," my mom choked out of her mouth, her world slowly crashing in around her.

I heard the attorney mention how she had grabbed a copy of our marriage certificate and would use it to begin creating our legal real estate entity in Canada. I could tell Julie was barely paying attention, soon ending the call.

My mom sat down on the edge of her bed, her head falling into her hands.

"Noooo! How did this happen!" she screamed.