All Comments on 'Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 06'

by FantasyFisher

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looks like the writer reached his peak and ran out of steam. Wouldn’t look for anything more from FF. Maybe that FF is ‘Fire Fly’

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm really hoping, Fisher hasn't stopped writing. I keep checking out for this series . It's one of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the buildup. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story a lot. Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe the author died....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Welp another abandoned story, joyous

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next chapter should be character development. We can learn more about Julie, her charity work, and how she serves her creamy soup to the less fortunate by the bowl.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

Another ended story and this one with a cock tease for a mom

Who knows when this will continue 3/5

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

There is a fine line with teasing and this theme is reaching its limits.

When readers start to mention skipping, you have found the limitations of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude really?? You abandon it here? They didn’t even have sex. Why start a story as good as this and not even finish it? Too many of these types

AnonymousSophieAnonymousSophie7 months ago

Definitely needs another chapter

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Hope you plan on finishing it cause of right now there isn't really any incest involved though it's in the incest category right now it's more of the norm for the loving wife category lack of sex and a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

where is chapter 7 and on up, been looking for months

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur7 months ago

Fuck you for not finishing this. 🖕

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please do Chap 7

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some writer here needs to just finish this story themselves for us

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Come on! Please finish the story 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

are we going to vote on who finishes it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story.

When does chapter 7 come out?

Sandys123456Sandys1234566 months ago

Did anybody read similar kind of stories in this website please share the titles

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way to start a story, get people on edge, and then just abandon it begore mom and son ever fucked.. why even start writing it, if it wasn’t going to be finished??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well this has been nothing short of a monumental disappointment thus far. Julie seems like she has the mentality of a pre-pubescent girl at times when it comes to sex. Such a damn prude and so resistant to giving into her sexual needs. I've never met a mother in an incest story that has been so damn resistant to giving into her desires. At this point I feel like I'm being jerked about. For fuck sake just give into it already and let your son fuck you into oblivion like you know you want him to!

Is there going to be more chapters? How many more will you dick us around for? 6 chapters in, nothing other than some kissing and touching has happened (and usually reluctantly), and she says "you'll never see me naked." Come on man you're killing us here. There's such a thing as overkill when dragging it out. Last update was many months ago. Guess the author also got bored of all the teasing and just gave up before they fucked. What a pity.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle533 months ago

what a waste of valuable reading time. Such a disappointment. someone should finish this series.

Klubot99Klubot992 months ago

The fact that the mom is reluctant and extremely hesitant is exactly why this story is so hot (and the great writing of course). If you guys just want easy sex and slutty moms then try the entire incest category. 99.99% of all stories have slutty easy and quick sex stories. That said, dude left us hanging with this story! Please come back and finish off this terrific series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is without doubt, the BEST story that I have had the pleasure of reading. A 10/10. Thank you. Please continue the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This last chapter 6 was posted back in Jan 2019 on another site. I'm not sure if FantasyFisher is the original Author now since he/she does not reply or update us at all.

nomon119988nomon119988about 1 month ago

Thanks for pointing this up.

I'm curious, could you please specify which website you're referring to where Chapter 1-6 was posted back in Jan 2019? Just so I can keep an eye on their too.

Regarding the no reply form the Author

If you want to contact any author, as far as I can tell, do NOT use the contact tab in the user profile. The form you'll find there is outdated and the email server it uses is overloaded, so, nine out of ten times, the message WILL NOT be delivered.

Instead, open one of the author's stories, scroll to the end, and click the "SEND PRIVATE FEEDBACK" link right above the comment section. It will open a different contact form that actually works.

My personal guess is the new design uses new mail servers, and they will incorporate those into the contact page when releasing the redesign for the profile pages.

https://www.literotica.com/s/real-estate-power-couple-ch-06/feedback

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I Googled: "Real Estate Power Couple" dylan

I'll give that a try next time.

Thanks

ahass1966ahass1966about 1 month ago

Looks like it’s been published in a couple of different sites, including several chapters on a .mobi site between 2017 and 2019, either by FantasyFisher or the site’s editor, and on an erotic novel site. Both places stop at chapter 6. If you want the story to continue, someone’s gotta step up.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The most blue ball inducing story ever

SalaciousRelationsSalaciousRelations6 days ago

Someone needs to take up the mantle and continue this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous