Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother and son begin illicit marriage in a new penthouse.
14.7k words
4.67
54.4k
125

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan drove his mom north across the border for their scheduled showings with their real estate business in Canada. A few days ago they had discovered that they were now legally married in Canada. A surprise vow ceremony had accidentally taken their casual pretend marriage scheme to an entirely new legal level. Julie was still married to Dylan's dad Cliff of 20+ years in the states, but now she had another husband on the side in Canada.

After the surprise legal wedding to her son, Julie had little time to process the new development. She was quite disturbed and worried. During the drive, her mind was spinning as the true consequences of their last trip to Canada became evident. She didn't know how to even begin to untangle the mess she found herself in. Before she could make plans though, the urgent needs of their business required her attention.

As they arrived at their first appointment, they were both a bit excited to hopefully acquire the lucrative listing. Julie's stylish high heels clicked on the hard surface as she approached the grand entrance of the small mansion. She had continued to dress more fashionable and provocative as their business income had increased. Neither Dylan or Julie were naive to the fact that both of their attractive features were a significant factor in securing appointments like this one.

Today Julie wore a short skirt ending about mid-thigh. It was almost a mini skirt. Her matching crop suit jacket moved the outfit from scandalous to professional. Black 4-inch heels and fitted tank brought the whole outfit together. As usual, her beautiful hair and makeup, including the confident way she handled herself, helped produce the complete package. She certainly looked sexy, but with a serious touch of class.

The mom and son team had become very skilled in meeting new clients, especially couples, connecting with them and making them feel comfortable. The two were naturally at ease with one another. Though legally married now for only days, they had obviously known each other Dylan's entire life. Their pretend marriage in recent months had fine-tuned how they connected with each other in public. Recently they had added some subtle public displays of affection to support their fabricated marital relationship.

As they walked around with the older couple, Julie was her normal dynamic self. Almost strutting around on the marble floors, she shared how impressed she was with their house while also making strategic suggestions. The clients soon were very impressed. Dylan watched the eyes of the man watch his mom's sultry hips sway side to side, her bubble butt tight against her stretched skirt. With each step, her curvy hips pulsating rhythmically in beat with her high heels.

The two couples shared a light lunch together. Having become an expert in the numbers, Dylan also satisfied their need for information and a feeling of confidence in their abilities. Soon they were out the door, celebrating in the car over another profitable listing acquired. Forgetting their recent marriage troubles, Julie gushed with praise to her son.

"Wow, Dylan! You really blew them away with your analysis. When you mentioned how the Johnson Group had messed up their neighbor's listing, you really sealed the deal for us!"

Julie had her legs crossed, her mini skirt high on her thighs, leaning provocatively toward her son next to her in the driver's seat.

"Thanks, Mom," Dylan replied. "But you sealed the deal the way you connected with the wife, making her feel like you were sisters!"

They moved on to their next appointment, an open house that was meant to start in an hour. After making some last-minute staging changes, Julie pulled off her high heels, took off her suit jacket, and laid on the couch. As had become their tradition, Dylan sat down with her and began rubbing her feet, sore from her sexy high heels.

"Aaaahhh," Julie immediately responded. "That feels so good, Dylan. Thank you!"

Dylan gazed at his mom's gorgeous body, her entire legs almost uncovered. The shadowy slit between her legs barely disappeared under her skirt, causing Dylan's cock to begin to swell. Her jacket now off, a small band of her firm tummy was exposed between her skirt and tank top. A tasteful amount of cleavage spilled out of her tank as well, her chest rising and falling with Dylan's pleasurable touch.

"Mmmmm," she continued. "You've gotten so good at that, Son."

"Well, I'd better, now that I'm officially your husband!" Dylan declared.

Dylan's comment caused Julie's mind to return to her awful predicament. She was now legally married to her son. What was she going to do? She was also still married to her husband Cliff. What a mess! She needed to figure it out soon.

"Mmmmm," vibrated from Julie's throat, her mind soon returning to the pleasurable massage. Dylan moved his hands up and began rubbing her calves.

"Does our new legal status come with any new special benefits?" Dylan prodded mischievously.

"Special benefits? What do you mean?" Julie responded innocently. "Like healthcare?" Her son wasn't sure if she was joking or being serious.

"No," Dylan continued, speaking more slowly, "speeecial beeeenefits," he repeated, while moving his hands up her naked thighs. "You know, like friends with special benefits." Julie swatted his hands back off her legs.

"Oh!" acknowledgement showed on her face. "No Dylan! Of course not!" she answered quickly. "Just because we are legally married doesn't change the fact that I'm still your mom!"

Somewhat disappointed, Dylan continued rubbing his mom's calves.

"Mmmmm....aaaahh," Julie purred.

Dylan once again moved his hands north of her knees.

"Well at least let me give you a proper leg massage. Now that we're married, touching the sexy legs of my legal wife is certainly allowed," he said, trying to persuade his mom.

Julie remained silent, as her son began rubbing her thighs under her watchful eye. She had become accustomed to Dylan's mischievous attempts to gain access to her body. She was ready at any moment to put a stop to his forward advances. Still, she couldn't help but grin a little, enjoying her son's playful and forward attention which always made her feel appreciated. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"Aaaaaah," Julie softly moaned. Dylan's hands slid beneath her legs, kneading her tight hamstrings. With her eyes closed, his hands moved further up her thighs. He began cupping the inside of her legs, getting dangerously close to the edge of her skirt.

"That's far enough, Son!" Julie warned, her eyes now wide open.

Dylan playfully looked up at her, his hands resting on her bare thighs. "Son? I'm not your son anymore. I'm your husband," a big rehearsed smile formed on his face as he playfully teased his mother.

"OK, Husband," Julie admitted. "Still, that's far enough. And get that stupid grin off your face!" she pleaded, her own expression revealing her enjoyment of the conversation.

"As soon as you get that stupid grin off your face!" Dylan countered, continuing to massage her inner thighs. "One of the reasons we got married was so we could enjoy one another. Aren't you enjoying this, Mom? Now lean back and relax. You can trust me."

Despite her better judgment, Julie leaned her head back and closed her eyes once again. Her pulse quickened as she felt her son continue to gently massage her legs, only inches from her crotch. Her skirt was now hiding only a small portion of her legs and Dylan was taking full advantage of it.

Julie had to admit to herself that it certainly did feel good. Her conscious mind knew her son's advances were wrong, yet a still small voice was almost rooting him on, willing him to touch more of her exposed flesh. All the recent stress seemed to diminish as she allowed her new Canadian husband to please her. Yet she also kept her hands ready to grab his wrists should he push his luck.

Dylan began to apply faint pressure to her inner thighs, subtly opening space between his mom's legs. He continued his massage, stretching them further apart. He began to see a glimpse of her black panties enveloped around her shaved pussy. Had they been any other color, Dylan might have been able to perceive that part of her panties were now moist with her stimulated juices.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good, Dylan." Julie continued to relax, feeling comfortable in her son's hands. It was easier for her to enjoy herself in the moment than to put forth the effort to resist. Being with her son had always been an escape from the often challenging realities of her life.

Dylan put both hands around her left thigh, massaging up and down, slightly pushing her skirt up further each time.

"Aaaaaaah," Julie continued in subtle encouragement, oblivious to the fact that her skirt was now almost up to her hips.

Dylan moved his hands to her other thigh, giving it the same treatment.

"Your legs feel so good in my hands. A perfect fit, Mom," Dylan commented.

As her legs received their special treatment, Julie had to agree with her son's comments. It seemed their bodies, as well as their personalities, were designed for one another. What was she so concerned about? Maybe she should be more willing to embrace their new relationship.

Suddenly, something changed. "What the hell?" Julie blurted out, her eyes wide open.

Dylan's fingers had bumped into his mom's pussy, evidenced by the cool sensation of her light juices on his index finger.

"Dylan! That's way too far! Get your hand out of there!" she demanded.

Ignoring her command, Dylan continued his massage, his strong hands preventing his mom from scooting further away. He had his mom right where he wanted her. Despite her efforts to pull her skirt down, her ass had it pinned to the couch. Her hands were no match for Dylan's strength, her resistance only providing more arousal to her son's movements. Dylan's hands continued rubbing her inner thigh, his index finger now pressing into her moist thong fabric almost with every stroke.

"Oooh, aaaaah," Julie moaned, unable to hold it in. "Dylan, st-stop it! Dylan, I'm your moth--aaahhh, ooooh, Dylan, I'm your mother!"

"Not anymore," Dylan corrected. "Remember Mom, now you're my legal wife. Just relax and enjoy what your new husband is doing to you."

But she couldn't relax. Her privates did not belong to him. He couldn't just touch her like that. This was humiliating.

"Dylan!" she pleaded. "Dylan, I'm serious. Stop that-aaaahh, uhhh, oh Dylan. God! That feels so good," Julie's arousal was intensifying. "Aaaaaah. Stop that!"

Dylan began to gently curl his hands around each thigh, his index finger pushing between her pussy lips, coming in contact with her clitoris.

"No more Dylan! We shouldn't be doing this! Stop touching meee....oooohhhhh, aaaaaah," Dylan's mom screamed.

Her hands were locked on her son's wrist, attempting to prevent him from bringing her closer to an orgasm. She would never forgive herself if she allowed herself to be pleasured like that from her son.

"Shit!" she blurted. Julie rarely cursed. The profanity exposed the conflict she was experiencing. Her mind was angry with her son and anxious for him to end his incestuous advances. But her body's pleasure button was urging her on for more.

"Shit Dylan! You have to stop. You have to...aaaaaahhhhhh. Oh God, that feels good! Shit Dylan!"

Suddenly, they heard a car door slam and realized that people had started to show up for the Open House. Julie quickly rolled off the couch out of the grasp of Dylan's hands, and ran to the bathroom, grabbing her heels from the floor. Dylan strolled over to the front door, adjusted his swollen cock in his pants, and began welcoming potential buyers. Eventually Julie emerged from the bathroom, her cheeks flushed, and began greeting them as well.

Several hours later, they shut down the Open House, and began driving to check on a final listing that had been unsuccessful in selling. Now alone, a heavy tension settled into the car. Eventually Julie brought up her son's recent brazen assault on her body.

"Dylan, back there, when you were rubbing my legs. What the hell were you doing? That was not OK. That can't happen again. Do you understand?" she asked in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about, Mom? What was I doing that was so wrong?" he asked sarcastically.

"You know well enough what you were doing!" Julie replied, successful in not breaking her resolute expression. She could see that her son wanted to joke about it, but she knew she needed to make her point.

"No I don't!" Dylan continued to play with his mom. "What was I doing that was so wrong?"

"You were touching my privates!" Julie announced.

"Your privates!? What are you? 10-years old?" Dylan said, mocking his mom.

"What do you want me to call it, Son? My pussy? You're such a pervert," she declared, the corners of her mouth beginning to curl up. Julie was committed to not giving in to her son's antics.

"Oh! You mean I was touching your pussy! Is that what it's called? Isn't that what a good husband is supposed to do?" Dylan asked wickedly.

"You're my son, Dylan, not my husband!" she argued. "You should not be touching your mother's pussy!"

"Well, according to the great commonwealth of Canada, I certainly am your husband. In fact, I did a little research. As long as we are in Canada, your marriage to me trumps your marriage to Dad. You can't be married to 2 people at the same time."

"What are you even talking about?" Julie asked, curious about her son's point.

"I'm just saying that right now you are only married to me, not Dad. Anything that we do together is perfectly moral. You're my wife and I'm your husband, simple as that."

"Ya, but it is still wrong for you to touch your mother like that. Both of us know that it is wrong," Julie persisted.

"Sure," Dylan agreed, "but technically, it's not like it's adultery or anything."

"Adultery!" Julie shouted in the car, disbelieving they were even talking about it. "Get your mind out of the gutter. We are never going to go that far Dylan! And you are never going to touch me like that again!"

"I know, I know, Mom. Geez! Remember, I'm a gentleman. But even a gentleman knows how to take care of their lady," Dylan explained, trying to calm her down.

He couldn't resist taking one more stab at her. "That's why I was touching your pussy today, Mom. I was just taking good care of my wife."

"Gross!" Julie immediately responded, doing her best to fake her disgust. Yet she knew she had been getting close to an intense orgasm.

"You can say whatever you want, Mom," Dylan responded. "But your body wasn't thinking it was gross when you moaned how good it felt!"

Julie's cheeks flushed red, embarrassed that her son was also aware of how stimulated she had been. As she remembered how his soft touch had awakened her sexual desires, her heartbeat began to race. She began to ponder how alive she now felt around her son, how young and vibrant. She was beginning to enjoy her new marriage. The marriage she always wished she would have had. But she knew it could not continue. It was wrong.

"What a mess this situation has become," she declared. "Dylan, what the hell are we going to do?" Julie knew she had to figure out a solution before things got out of hand. Her rarely used profanity exposing her concern.

"About what?" Dylan responded as they drove down the city streets.

"About our new legal marriage relationship? We have to fix this!" she demanded.

Suddenly Julie's cell phone began to vibrate and she answered it. It was their attorney friend helping them with their business. Julie put her on speaker phone.

"Hey Julie and Dylan! I just got word that your LLP has been fully approved by the government of Canada. All the paperwork is done and filed away in your names!"

"Wow, thanks so much. That was quick," Julie replied, suddenly less pleased with her attorney's elite work ethic. This new development only complicated things.

"There's just one more thing I need from you."

"What's that?" Julie asked.

"An address. I need to know where you live. It has to be part of the official record."

Thinking quickly, Dylan responded into the speaker phone, "We'll get back to you on that one. We want to decide whether we use our personal residence or business address."

"Good thinking, Dylan," the attorney responded. "Can you let me know in a few days?"

"Sure. Talk to you later," Julie replied, hanging up the phone.

"Shit!" Julie said, even more defeated than before. Her continued use of coarse language was an indicator of her deep despair.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess, Mom." Dylan did his best to comfort her, though inside he was more than pleased. He loved being married to his mom and hoped it would never end.

"So what are our options now?" Dylan wondered out loud.

"I suppose we could go to the courthouse and annul our marriage," his mom suggested. "We would also need to work with our attorney and undo our new LLP business paperwork," she explained.

"Won't that destroy any chance of doing real estate in Canada?" Dylan asked.

"Most certainly!" Julie answered, disappointment evident in her tone. "But that's simply what we have to do."

"What about Dad? What do we tell him?" Dylan questioned.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing!" Julie responded immediately, as her heartbeat began to race again. She had forgotten about that detail. The last thing she wanted was to allow any long-term negative impact on her marriage to Cliff.

"I know that, Mom!" Dylan agreed. "We won't tell him about our annulled marriage. But what about our real estate business? He knows how much you love it. It's been your lifelong dream. He would certainly be confused why you suddenly quit."

Her son Dylan made an excellent point. So far her special arrangement with her son had not required her to lie to her husband. Sure, she had manipulated the truth a few times, but nothing that she truly regretted. Picturing how Cliff would respond, she didn't see any explanation that would satisfy him that wasn't a complete lie.

As Julie remained silent in thought, Dylan continued, "Or we could just tell Dad the truth? Wouldn't he understand?"

"God, no!" Julie blurted. "I couldn't do that! You and I kissed, remember? We slept in the same bed. I would be more ashamed of telling the truth than telling a lie," his mom confessed, putting her face in the palms of her hands. A feeling of hopelessness overwhelmed her.

Dylan had deftly helped Julie back herself into a corner. What had earlier seemed like such an obvious solution to their challenge now appeared hopeless. She couldn't tell Dylan's dad the truth. And she couldn't very well lie to him and still live with herself.

Dylan spoke up. "Mom, I have an idea that might help a couple of our problems. You know this penthouse we are about to check on that has been difficult to sell?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"What if you and I bought it? I'm still stunned it hasn't sold. It's on the 23rd floor and has an amazing view!"

"Bought it?" Julie scoffed, laughing out loud. "We can't afford it."

"Actually, we can," Dylan countered. "We are sitting on a large pile of cash right now. Our business has been doing great, and we are due to pay a lot of taxes. By investing in a property, we could save a lot of money, and build equity at the same time."

"Dylan, that only works when you live in the house. It doesn't work for investment properties."

"Well, that's where this gets exciting. I would live in the penthouse."

"What? You would move out of our house back in the states?" his mom asked.

"Well, I am an adult now still living in my parent's basement. It's about time I got my own place. We could use that address for our LLP business filing as well."

"I'm listening," Julie said, nodding her head. Her son's idea was beginning to take shape.