Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was that, Dylan?"

"Oh, just a friend."

"That sounded more like a friend. Is this a 'girly friend'?"

"Yes, Mom. It was a 'girly friend.'"

"Where'd you meet her?"

"At the local college," he replied. "I got bored staying up here by myself, so I went to some of their sporting events to meet people."

"Do you think that is wise, Honey?"

"Do I think it is wise for me to enjoy sports? Yes, Mom, I do," Dylan said, mocking her.

"No, I mean, is it wise for you to meet new girls? Now that you and I are married, and now own this penthouse, we are going to spend more time in the city together. If people see you with another girl, that could cause us a lot of headaches."

Dylan was leading his mom exactly where he wanted her.

"What do you expect me to do?" Dylan said loudly, feigning a bit of frustration. "I'm up here by myself with nothing to do. I'm a man in my 20's. What am I supposed to do? Sit around here all day?"

"Dylan, I know this has been hard on you at times. But, remember, you're married to me now up here in Canada. You can't be going on dates with other girls."

"Are you forbidding me from dating other girls?" Dylan asked, staring into her mom's eyes, almost daring her.

.

"Yes, Dylan. I am. For the best interest of all of us."

Frowning, Dylan sat down on the leather couch, displaying a defeated attitude. "Well, this sucks. My life sucks."

Julie walked around and sat on the coffee table in front of her son. She put his face in her hands. "Oh Dylan. I'm so sorry. I don't want this to be hard on you."

Leaning back from her, Dylan continued, "Well it does, Mom! While you're living out your dream, I'm stuck pretending to be married to my mom, forbidden to date any other girls."

Concern on her face, Julie asked, "What would make this situation better for you, Son?"

Dylan took a long moment to answer. "Well, there is one thing you could do."

"What is it?" Dylan's mom asked, leaning forward in anticipation.

"I do enjoy spending time with you. Actually, more than anyone else. If I can't date any other girls, at least let me date you." Dylan said matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"What I mean is that my life is wasting away pretending to be married to you. I can't go out on the town and actually enjoy life. So it's time I did. With my wife! With you! If you forbid me from dating other girls, then you need to let me date you."

Julie let the words sink it. What her son was saying was actually quite reasonable. The situation was hard on him. Perhaps the fairest thing was to allow their marriage to begin operating more like a real marriage.

"OK, Dylan. You're on!" She said enthusiastically, glad that they had come to a solution. She certainly couldn't have her son out on the town with other women. Soon their real estate clients would find out and destroy their business.

Standing up, Dylan pulled his mom up with him.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously, as he pulled her toward their bedroom.

"Getting ready for our date tonight, Silly," Dylan boldly responded.

Entering their massive master closet, Dylan asked his mom to pick out some clothes for him to wear. Dylan had also added a few more suits and dress clothes to his wardrobe. After she picked out a casual but attractive outfit for him, Dylan picked out a blouse, tight jeans, and high heels for his mom to wear.

Dylan began going through the drawer of bras and panties.

"No, no, Bucko. None of that," Julie protested.

"Mom, we're married! I bought these for you. Please let me pick them out. I know I won't see you in them, but I can at least imagine what you have on under your other clothes."

Dylan held in his hands a skimpy white thong and white lacy half-cup bra. Both were made of very expensive fabric. Julie put her hands on them, running her fingers over the material, imagining them on her body. A small shiver went through her as she thought about her son being fully aware of what lingerie she would be wearing. How could she look him in the eye with him knowing the sexy bra and panties she had on under her clothes!

As she looked up into Dylan's eyes, both of their hands still holding what would soon be touching her privates, those very same privates began to stir with arousal.

"Fine!" she relented, still looking into Dylan's eyes. "Now get out of here so I can change."

Julie walked out in a thin tight sweater that didn't quite reach her waist. Her skin tight jeans revealed every curve as she walked in her high heels. Dylan's cock stirred as he imagined the sexy lingerie embracing her bosom and womanhood under her clothes.

Before they left the master bedroom, Dylan opened a small jewelry box on the nightstand.

"Mom, time to switch wedding rings. Once you cross that border, you are no longer married to Cliff. Tonight you're my wife," Dylan said, as proudly as possible.

Julie shuffled over hesitantly to the nightstand, absentmindedly twirling her decades old wedding ring currently on her finger. Opening the lid, her eyes gazed at the diamond-plated band her son had put on her finger only weeks ago. Its financial value was many times greater than the one on her finger. She slipped off her old ring, her hand now symbolically free from her faithful marriage to Cliff. She allowed her ring finger to slowly penetrate her new band, a legal reminder of the illicit marriage with her son. She subtly shivered as her finger became one with the ring.

Hand in hand they went out on their date together, presented their relationship to all of their penthouse neighbors. Dylan had already scouted much of the downtown night scene. First they enjoyed some appetizers and drinks at an upscale bar a few blocks away. Soon they were joking and teasing one another, fitting right into the noisy energy of the place.

Dylan was partially perched on a tall stool next to their pub table. As his mom walked past him, he pulled her round ass into his crotch forcing her to lean back into his chest.

"Hey baby, you new around here?" he bantered.

Julie began bouncing her hips side to side between his legs to the music. "It's actually my first time. Do you think you can show me a good time tonight?" she said, playing along.

While acting as natural as possible, Julie was actually trembling with fearful excitement. She was blatantly flirting with her son in public, just like she was his girlfriend. Even though this is what she had promised him, her body was tense as she rubbed it against her son.

Dylan stood up, turning his mother toward him. They both had joyful grins on their faces, as they unashamedly gazed into each other's eyes. Julie placed her manicured hands seductively around his neck. Her son's hands curved around her waist, boldly landing on the top of her round butt.

As they continued staring into each other, their hearts began to race. Pursuing their sexual tension in such a public place added a forbidden danger to their relationship.

"What's a girl gotta do to get a kiss around here?" Julie asked, her tongue deliberately moistening her lips.

The mother and son began to eagerly kiss one another. Both of them kept their eyes open, enjoying the intimacy of body, mind and soul. Pulling back, a bit out of breath, Julie scanned the room anxiously, her hidden shame coming to the surface.

"Everything alright, Mom?" Dylan asked.

Her eyes fell back on her son. A smile quickly returned. "Yes, Dylan. Everything is just fine. Just getting used to the dating scene again."

She leaned forward and nibbled on his ear. "And remember," she whispered. "I'm your wife, not your mother."

Their simultaneous snickers were soon swallowed up as their mouths resumed their intimate embrace. Julie's breasts pressed up against her son, his hands caressing her curvy hips.

"Mmmmm, your chest feels so good against me. I wonder what you are wearing underneath?" Dylan teased.

"If you only knew," Julie winked at him. Grabbing his hand, he led them out of the pub onto the sidewalk. "Let's find someplace to dance!" The drinks and comfortable presence of her son had loosened up his mom.

Dylan knew the perfect place. Soon their bodies were pressed up against each other on a crowded dance floor at a nearby club. Their hands continued to explore each other's bodies, as they became more comfortable with each other's touch. Kissing each other often, they appeared very much like a young couple in love.

After using the bathroom, Julie found her son sitting on a chair in a dim corner waiting for her. Feeling a bit devilish, she straddled his lap and began making out with him enthusiastically. Dylan placed his hands on her hips, drilling her further into his lap.

"You're pretty good at this," Dylan shouted over the loud music. "You ever given a stranger a lap dance before?"

Julie began to grind provocatively, a wicked grin glowing on her face. "Who said you were a stranger?" Leaning down, she thrust her tongue into her son's mouth. "You're my husband of 3 weeks!"

"Whoohoo!" Dylan screamed.

They spent another hour on the dance floor, their legs intertwined at times, Julie often teasing her son by grinding her ass against his crotch. During one of the offbeat songs, difficult to dance to, they simply held each other as if slow dancing. Looking into each other's eyes, they continued enjoying their new dating status.

"So is this what dating was like when you were younger?" Dylan asked his mom, shouting over the music.

Julie leaned in closer on her tiptoes, the tips of her perky breasts provocatively touching Dylan's body. "Not even close," she whispered in his ear. "This is by far the best date I have ever been on!"

Dylan dug his hands into her denim pockets, grabbing her ass, pushing her luscious body against his own. "Even dates with Dad?" Dylan clarified.

Julie thought for a moment, her cheek resting against her son's, moist from their spirited dancing. As always, Julie was not a fan of lying. She prided herself in being an honest person. But Dylan's question had put her in a tough position. She already felt pangs of moral guilt from her fling with her son. The infidelity of the situation weighed heavily on her conscience.

As if reading her mind, Dylan spoke again in her ear. "Don't worry about it, Mom. It doesn't matter. Sorry I asked."

"No, no, Honey, it's perfectly alright," Julie responded, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Julie had to be honest with herself above all. As she thought to herself, she admitted that dating Dylan was indeed much different than when she dated Cliff. And much better! Sure, no longer being an immature teen made things different. Now she was a fully formed woman, mature in her ways, certain of what she wanted. Like a ripe fruit ready to be picked, her son and their incestuous marriage had come at the perfect time. She could not deny what she was feeling.

Julie leaned in closer, her lips grazing her son's ear. "I was telling the truth when I said this was the best date I have ever been on."

Their bodies were meshed together as tight as possible, her full pert breasts unable to compress any further. Julie was resigned to leaving her marriage to Cliff in the jewelry box with their wedding ring. In Canada, she was going to date her son with full abandon.

"I am having the time of my life, Dylan. You are the best boyfriend a girl could have."

Their faces parted just enough so that they could reunite their mouths once again. For several minutes they made out passionately on the dance floor. They were unaware of others around them. The beat of the music and the beat of their hearts seemed to pull their bodies magnetically together. Their hands explored every curve and tight muscle within reach, their tongues penetrating each other's mouths in oral intercourse.

An hour later hey returned to their building, their obnoxious laughter and obvious affection drawing knowing glances from others in the penthouse lobby. As they closed the door to their unit, Dylan turned to his mother.

"Mom, that was amazing! I will never complain again about not being able to date other girls. That was the best date ever!"

"You are more than welcome," Julie replied. "I had fun as well." They drew toward each other and embraced in an innocent though meaningful hug for almost a minute.

Julie went to the home office and returned a few business emails that she had missed. Dylan popped some popcorn, changed into his boxers, and was propped up in bed by the time Julie returned to the master bedroom. He had one of Julie's favorite shows queued up on the TV.

"What's this?" Julie asked curiously.

"What a perfect way to end a date. Popcorn and your favorite show!" Dylan responded.

"Yesss!" Julie proclaimed in delight as she walked into the master closet.

"Mom," Dylan yelled after her. "Can I ask you one more favor?"

"What is it?" she yelled back.

"Can you wear one of the nighties I picked out?" he boldly asked.

Julie stepped back into the room. Still wearing her sweater top, her jeans had already been replaced by pajamas. "I don't think so, Dylan. I know this has been a great date night, but those nighties are just too revealing."

"Fair enough," he replied. "What about this? Can you just come to bed wearing those pajama bottoms and your bra? I picked out that bra just for you. And I've already seen you in a bra before. There's nothing new to reveal." Dylan was doing his best to persuade his mom.

Julie paused for a moment, saying nothing. Eventually she disappeared back into the closet. A few minutes later she returned, dressed as her son had requested. Her long blonde hair was generously bunched in front, trying to cover her exposed chest. Dylan did his best to not stare and make his mom feel uncomfortable.

They began watching the show, sharing the bowl of popcorn. Eventually, Julie's breasts became more visible to Dylan's curious eyes. The half-cup bra he had picked out exposed her firm flesh just above her nipple line. As she laughed at the show they were watching, her tits jiggled causing Dylan's cock to harden.

After the show ended, they both went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Julie noticed how Dylan's eyes were taking in the full figure of her breasts in the mirror. While slightly uncomfortable, she also felt flattered by how much her son admired her body. He purposely bumped into her, his hands tickling her waist. She returned the favor, knowing her son's own weak spot. As he doubled down his own efforts, she squealed, running out of the bathroom and jumping under the protection of the silk sheets.

"Coward," Dylan teased as he walked confidently in his boxer shorts to the other side of the bed. Turning off all of the lights, Julie was amazed at the night cityscape that the massive bedroom windows revealed. As Dylan climbed in beside her, she reflected on how strong and mature his body had become. She pulled the sheets up to her chest, exposing only part of her beautiful lingerie.

"I've done a good job behaving myself, Mom. How about a good night kiss?"

Dylan leaned over toward his mother and gave her a generous peck on her lips. He returned for a second kiss, lingering for a moment, his lips hovering near his mom's. Julie had told herself to not allow any touching in bed. She knew it could lead to regrettable actions. But what's one more kiss, she asked herself. She leaned into her son's soft lips for another sustained kiss. Soon they were making out sensually as they had on the dance floor. The loud music from the club was replaced with the soft juicy mingling of their saliva.

Dylan moved his right hand up his mother's body and let it rest upon his mother's left breast.

"Dylan!" Julie choked out breathlessly. "That's not OK. Get your hand off of me."

Dylan did not move his hand. He continued to look into his mother's eyes provocatively. Julie placed her own hand on top of his, as if to pull it off. Instead, she let it remain in place, only bonding her son's hand more firmly in place. Julie could not resist Dylan's advances, as his soft kisses stirred her innate desires.

"Mmmmmm," vibrated from her mouth as her son began to gently squeeze her firm breast. Julie felt some form of control with her hand on his, even though he was free to grope her as he wished. With the large part of her breast exposed by the inviting bra, Dylan was enjoying more of his mom's skin then he had hoped. His cock poked through the fly in his boxers under the bed sheet, hardening quickly. Dylan moved to his mom's neck and ears, nibbling gently as he had done while they were dancing.

"Dylan! You need to stop," she protested weakly. "We can't sleep in this same bed together. You shouldn't be touching my chest."

Her body's arousal competed with her clear communication to her son. With each kiss her heartbeat quickened. She subconsciously was arching her back, almost presenting her chest to her son. She unknowingly was only encouraging him more.

"Aaaaaaahhhh," escaped her mouth as hours of foreplay was quickly arousing her libido.

"Mmmmmm," she continued, as her son expertly placed delicate pressure on her chest, his fingers subtly massaging her curves. His soft and strong hand was bringing much pleasure to her body. Julie felt like she was in her 20's again, doing something naughty with a young coed.

Dylan's cock was impossibly hard, his skin stretched tight, fully erect under the silk sheets. With his left hand, he guided his mom's right hand around his shaft. A shock of surprise filled Julie's face, her eyes as round as saucers. Though her hand froze in place, long-held biological desires guided her fingers to wrap around his large shaft, their tips barely touching. Dylan released his hand, leaving his mom's hand firmly frozen in place on his cock.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Dylan," Julie continued to whisper breathlessly. "Please stop," she pleaded, though her body gave no indication of confirming her wishes.

"Just a few more minutes," Dylan begged. "I've been staring at your beautiful body all day. It's only fair to let me enjoy it a little bit."

"OK, but only one more minute," she conceded. Their kissing continued with renewed vigor. Julie began leaning forward, pressing her tongue deeper into her son's mouth. Her son's hand remained cupped to her breast, massaging it more brazenly, his mom's flesh becoming accustomed to his touch.

Julie's hand was also becoming accustomed to gripping her son's cock. She could feel his life blood rushing through his manhood through the silk sheet, pulsing in rhythm with his racing heartbeat. Compared to her husband Cliff, Dylan's cock felt so much more full of vigor and life. She could not imagine what it would feel like to have his oversized flesh plunged into her womb. Imperceptibly her hand began to stroke up and down, only millimeters, while still squeezing tight.

"Ohhhhhh..." softly flowed from Dylan's mouth into his mom's, as he felt her hand voluntarily stimulate his cock.

His own hand did the same, continuing to boldly grip her breast, his fingers digging into her flesh gently and erotically.

"Mmmmmmm," Julie moaned, as the multiple points of pleasure were causing the juices between her legs to flow. She knew she was getting close to the point of no return. If they continued much longer, she feared she would commit the heinous act of actually consummating the new marriage with her son.

"Stop it Dylan," she pleaded. "No further, Son," panting and out of breath.

Dylan began nibbling on her neck with his lips, while his hand continued to feed on his mom's firm breast, barely contained by her bra.

"I'm serious Dylan, you need to st...aaaahhhhhh..ooooohhhhhh...ahh...stop. You need to stop Dylan!"

His kisses were driving her body mad. Despite her verbal objections, Julie's hold on her son's throbbing cock continued, her mind shamefully conscious of that decision.