Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come'on Mom," Dylan continued to plead in between kissing her neck. "You are my wife after all! This is only natural. Don't you like what I am doing?"

"Aaaaahhhhh, yes!" Julie responded, unable to hold back her enthusiasm. Her son's full-court press on her body was overwhelming her senses.

"No! I mean...aaaahhhhh...no! This is not OK! Mmmmmmm.... Stop it! Stop it now Dylan!"

Dylan enveloped his mom's mouth once again with his own, silencing her objections. He moved his right hand down from her breast and pressed two fingers between her legs into her crotch under the sheets. Her pussy flesh was soft and swollen, her thin pajamas the only protection.

"Mmmmmm.....aahhhhhh," Julie purred. The tension in the room continued to increase, their kissing becoming more passionate, as they pressed their mouths open into each other's, their tongues and juices penetrating each other's bodies.

Dylan's left hand wrapped around his mom's right hand, still gripping his cock with subtle strokes. He began to guide her hand up and down, increasing her pumps from millimeters to inches.

"Shit Mom! That feels so good," Dylan declared, continuing to please his mom's pussy with his own hand. The sexual tension in the air was palpable.

The eyes of mother and son suddenly were fixed on each other, frozen in place. Each of their hands continued exploring each other's sex organs through the sheets. Julie's lips parted slightly, unable to contain frantic moans of pleasure. Dylan's mouth was also wide open, his mom's squeezes and jerks on his cock causing his body immeasurable pleasure.

"Ooooohhhhh, Dylan," Julie purred. "Aaahhhhh, that feels so good."

"Ahhhhhhh, Shit Mom! My cock is so hard!" Dylan moaned.

"Fuck! I think it's time Mom! I've kept my promise to not jerk off to you. It's time I felt some release!"

Dylan pulled back the sheet from his torso, revealing his impressive rigid cock. Julie gasped audibly, staring at his gorgeous meaty flesh. So well-proportioned, his skin looked so soft and touchable, despite being stretched unimaginably tight.

Dylan's vulgar language and sudden nudity had triggered Julie's moral compass. Instead of spinning out of control, she mentally set the arrow back toward her conservative moral center. If she did not act now, there would be no turning back. She grabbed the sheet, quickly covering Dylan's throbbing babymaker. With increased strength, she pulled her son's left hand from between her legs.

"No Dylan! No further. That's it for tonight. I am not going to jerk you off!"

She pulled the sheet up over her chest and rolled over on her side, her back to her son. She had essentially brought their intimate foreplay to an end. Her heart was beating out of control. A combination of excitement, fear, embarrassment, and uncontrollable desire was rushing through her every sense. She held her body frozen in place, afraid to move and allow her inner desires to take control of her.

Dylan sat in shock, staring down at his rock hard cock aching for release. In his anger, he wanted to stroke it vigorously and shoot his cum all over his mom's back. Coming to his senses, he smiled. He had just experienced more pleasure with his own mother than he could have ever imagined. Despite his unsatisfied erection, he rolled over on his side, facing away from his mother to fall asleep.

In the middle of the night a sound in the kitchen woke them both up. Dylan rushed into the other room and quickly discovered that Julie's purse, precariously perched on the counter, had suddenly slid onto the floor. He assured his mom everything was alright.

They stood looking into each other's eyes once again. The beautiful night cityscape was before them, faintly lighting their faces. Dylan noted that his mom felt no unease as her large breasts stuck out prominently, wearing only her bra and pajamas in her son's presence.

"Sorry about tonight, Mom. I was a bit forward. Can you forgive me?" Dylan asked.

A look of love and understanding showed on Julie's face. "Of course, Son. Let's just forget about it."

As if they had done it hundreds of times, their two bodies simultaneously moved toward each other in a full-body embrace. They pressed into each other, both attempting to provide as much body contact as possible. Julie sighed out audibly as a generous amount of her bare breasts and tummy came in contact with her son's naked skin. They held the embrace for over a minute. Julie felt about as safe and content as she ever had.

When they returned to the bed, Dylan cautiously attempted to spoon behind his mom. Julie surprised both of them by pushing her body back into his, pulling his arm around her torso and holding it tight against her chest.

"Now this is what being married is all about," Julie explained. "Good night, Son."

"Good night, Mom," Dylan responded, enjoying their embrace. Hopefully, their marriage had much more to come, he thought to himself.