All Comments on 'Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 03'

by arizonajoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
I like the reality angle

However, I think you should kick it up a notch or two. It's beginning to seem too much like a diary. These stories sound like they are great memories for you, but there just isn't much zip in there to turn a reader's crank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another low score tale.

Another LW author idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
way to short!! But still a good story

gave it a 5 to offset the asshole annony!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another five stars

Once again, I like that you include so much detail about your thoughts and feelings as you progress through this journey. It rings so true to life, and is so familiar that I can't help but reflect on my own experiences.

I understand WriteOnGuy's comment about this feeling like a diary, but that is actually what I enjoy about it. Real life often doesn't have all the drama that you find in fiction. You state upfront that this is a real story, so we shouldn't expect the drama of a fictional tale, nor the type of definitive resolution one normally finds in fiction.

I encourage you to keep writing. I see improvement with every story.

dej4852dej4852over 9 years ago
Keep Writting!

Really enjoy your stories. To know they are real happenings makes it awesome. Keep writting and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 1

to offset that "troll" bonnietaylor2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lifestyle

its nice to read about couples that love each other and want to play to enhance their relationship and marriage. so many of the loving wife stories are about her cheating on her husband. i can't handle too much of those stories. keep writing about your experiences.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Writing style is still a bit choppy ( television worthy face ? ) but the core information has tension and drama .

This was definitely a worthy read in end analysis. There were no tears , thanks to husband and wife's mutual consideration for each other, but the fears expressed were fascinating and eminently plausible. The introduction process had sticking points that could have scuttled the swap, but mindfulness and core attraction on second couple's part seem to have carried the night'.

I enjoyed the story. arizonajoe is not a wordsmith in terms of strictly literary style, but there is definitely improvement from as the story progresses. He has a tale with a definite taboo element to tell and is doing his best to relate it. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Swinging is non-erotic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Cousin

Are you SwingerJoe 's cousin from Arizona?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous