Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing how ridiculous she looked, she let out a laugh and stopped. She slid Josh out of her and assumed a doggie position. Her ass was presented to him like a crown. He stood up bending at the knees and slid his cock into her presented asshole greedily. Grabbing her hips, he began to pound her; pulling her to his every thrust. My wife let out a little bit of a whimper as this man pounded her backside. Her tits were swaying all over the place and her hair was like in a confused windstorm, moving in ways not scientifically possible.

Josh continued his assault on her until he started convulsing. Theresa must have felt his load of cum in her ass and she encouraged his release. "Go ahead, fill my ass with your cum. I want every drop. Give me every drop."

Josh looked like he was having a seizure or something. Holding my wife in a vice grip, he said, "Don't move, don't move. Too sensitive." I could tell he was still spraying his cream into her. She remained perfectly still. He released his gorilla grip and fell to the side. Totally exhausted and pleasured.

My wife fell to her side and giggled. "No way," I said. "You have to open that ass for me." She obliged and spread her cheeks for my phone. On my screen was her gaping red asshole with cum just dripping out of it. Maybe Josh hadn't had sex for a while, but the river of cum he placed in my wife's ass was beginning to flow.

"Maybe you two should take a shower..." I suggested. They were covered in sweat, pussy juice, and ass cum. They agree and slowly staggered to the shower. I looked at the mess and took the bedspread off the bed and threw it into the tub. I soaped up a washcloth and cleaned myself up as well, tossing it into the tub with the bedspread, and then went to lay down on the now clean bed.

I listened to them talk in the shower and laugh. Then I heard them howling and asked what was going on. "Oh, you will see," Theresa giggled from the bathroom. I laid there a couple of minutes longer listening to them laughing. Then I got up to see what was so funny.

Josh convinced Theresa to climb onto the sink and put some boob prints high on the mirror. The fog from the shower make it so the boob prints really stood out. I laughed mainly at the thought that some maid is going to have to climb up there to clean up my wife's boob prints, or the maid won't notice and the next patron will be innocently having a shave or something and look up and notice my wife's "signature" happily on display.

The two lovers eventually made it back to the bed. Theresa looks at me "Now I think you need to cum."

"Wait what?" Josh looked completely confused. "You didn't cum in her ass earlier?"

"No, I didn't."

"How was she so lubricated?"

"I have no idea." I said looking at Theresa as she blushed.

She grabbed my cock and began to suck it in. She looked up lovingly at me. Hell, I allowed her and her boyfriend to just have an anal experience of a lifetime. She worked her magic and I was hard instantly. I was so horny, pre-cum coated her tongue. "Are you read for me to ride you?"

"Nope." I grabbed her and threw her down. I mounted her instantly. Her pussy was still soaking wet and I plunged easily inside. Her eyes widened. "I am going to take you."

Josh began to stroke his cock watching my invasion of my wife's slutty cunt. I was pounding her like a revenge fuck. She held her legs open and egged me on. "You know, my pussy hasn't been filled with cum yet." She had a teasing smirk on her face, driving me insane. I lost control and pounding the living daylight out of that snatch.

I picked her up and dragged her to the window. The curtains had been open the whole time and I pounded her from behind. Her hands and tits pressed against the glass. I was trying to fuck her through that hotel window. I could see the parking lot below and the traffic on the 101 freeway. I pounded her pussy letting the world know I could take it. I slammed and slammed her and then released my load into her wanton box. I pulled out leaving my wife's face pressed against the glass, tits visible to Scottsdale, and cum dripping down her legs.

"Oh my! You're a naughty boy," she winked and made her way back to the bed.

I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, she had Josh's cock in her mouth. She was laying sideways on his stomach, guiding his cock into her mouth. She stared up at me like knowing she had just satisfied me and I was in no position to protest. I laid down next to him and watched her work.

Theresa is known for her blowjobs. Everyone loves them. She was working Josh up once again. He began to thrust, sending his cock down my wife's throat. She gobbled him up and squeezed his balls gently, working her head up and down.

"I am going to cum!"

Josh unleashed a load into Theresa's mouth and throat. She quickly drank it down. "I don't think I have ever cum two times that close apart."

I smiled "She's hard to resist for sure."

Now I thought to myself. She has had an orgasm. She has cum in her ass, pussy, and now gullet. She is going to hold back. How wrong I was. She was drunk with passion. She rolled me onto my back and started stroking me. I got hard instantly, part of it watching her blow Josh, and part of it thinking all of her holes were now used and full of cum.

I could smell and taste Josh's cum on her mouth and she kissed me passionately. My cock grew inside her and she began to buck on me like cowgirl. Her Oklahoma roots showed and she was going to ride me for way more than eight seconds. Josh just laid there and watched my wife go nuts on me.

She started talking loudly. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Cum in me, fill your naughty wife up again." Her tits were bouncing as much as I tried to hold them. Her hair wildly flew around. Her face contorted and she was overcome by desire. It was all I could take. I came again. I have the ability to cum in a short turn-around time, and the thoughts in my mind of a totally sex-crazed wife who is going to get fucked all night long, blew me over the edge. I filled her again.

I laid back this time spent for a recovery. That did not impress Miss Hot Sex Box. She jumped off me and began stroking Josh again. Josh stared at amazement. No way he could come three times. He said "Theresa, I have never cum three times in one evening."

Undeterred and determined, Theresa placed Josh's half mast cock up her pussy. She began to grind him and thrust her tits at his face. My cum dripped out of her and ran down Josh and then onto the now not so clean bed sheets. "My god, your pussy is like liquid Viagra." I could tell from Theresa's face that she was satisfied with her ability to get us both up against our will. She was a woman in total control.

I watched this amazing feat of sexual prowess and then remembered my phone. I grabbed it and started the video up again. She rode him. He begged for mercy, but she was getting hers. A wildcat in heat, she rode him and grinded his cock deep inside. His cries of mercy turned into grit and he started matching her thrusts.

"You like fucking my pussy full of my husband's cum?" He nodded in agreement, like he had a choice. "You better replace my husband's cum with your own."

That tipped Josh off. His face turned from a guy pleading for mercy to one determined not to lose this battle. He grabbed her hips and thrust his entire cock into her. Theresa mentioned to me often that Josh's cock can touch places deep inside her that others can't. Theresa has taken cocks bigger than Josh's, but for some reason his angle, size, shape, girth, something touches her where nobody thus far has.

Ecstasy flows over her face. He breathing quickens. She is on a mission. Her mouth opens wide and squeaks and moans join her panting and fill the room with the sound of a woman being fucked just right. Her body quivers on top of Josh. She thrusts chaotically not really keeping a rhythm. Her face is crunched as she focuses all of her feelings on that one spot way up in her snatch.

Josh too is losing it. He bites his lip and closes his eyes tight. He tries to keep a thrust rhythm with Theresa but quickly gives up and then just lays there stiff. Theresa is in control, her mind making things up. She brings primal emotions up from deep inside her. She spasms, and drives her pussy down hard on Josh. She vibrates and screams "I'm cumming." Josh replies "me too".

For a good 15 seconds (I have it on video remember?), they both cum together. She says she can fill it spraying inside, and she has three of more minor orgasms before she collapses on him. They rest for several minutes. Josh's arms splayed helplessly on the bed. Theresa flat laying on top of him, his cock still solidly inside her. They lay motionless until the flaccidness of Josh's worn out cock slides out of her. The feeling of his cock leaving her love hole, and the ensuing stream of cum pouring out of her stuns her to consciousness.

"I'm going to cleanup and then we need to get some water and food."

We slowly get dressed and begin to head down to the casino floor for some food. We all agreed on something fast instead of a big sit-down meal. We all sat at a long high-top table and began to eat our meals. Theresa sat next to me and across the table from Josh. Theresa and Josh began to small talk about kids, upcoming races, and growing up stories. I politely nodded and feigned interest, however my mind began to drift.

I thought about the last couple of weeks setting up this encounter. I had texted Josh with my intention that he celebrate Theresa's birthday with us at a local hotel. I picked the Talking Stick Resort because it is relatively centrally located and I knew Josh would be meeting us after he got off work. Josh owns his own business and can't really take time off or leave early. Josh agreed and I guess assumed this was a surprise birthday celebration.

Theresa knew what I was up to and the anticipation was killing her. She pined about what to wear, when to dye her hair, and what to sleep in. She was always excited and made up different scenarios about what she would do; from seducing him in a more public place to having a really nice dinner with no panties on. Remembering this, I reached over and slid my hand up her thigh. She let my hand wander until I was able to verify that she was wearing no panties. Her dress was also gaping at the top and I could easily make out half her left tit.

I removed my hand and they continued to talk. I thought about how hot Theresa was leading up to the meeting. It had been about six months since she saw Josh last and she was so happy I had set this party up. She often would rile herself and me up with fantasy talk and then finish our activities with a handjob, blowjob, or inspired fuck session. Sex with Theresa is always amazing, but there are times that life gets in the way. Taking care of our daughter that still lives with us or taking care of her parents sometimes occupies our minds and sex is far away. Also, after 31 years of marriage, we often fall into routines or get in a rut. But mainly Josh is attentive to her and compliments her. The validation of her sexiness from a man that isn't her husband is exciting and confidence boosting. I also admit when another woman is interested in me and tells me how much she wants me is very exciting. It makes one feel desired and that feeling also leads to making sure we don't take each other for granted. The Lifestyle is definitely not for everyone I pondered, but for Theresa and I it has been very good.

"How is your taco?" Theresa startled me when she asked.

"Umm, it's fine how is your food?"

"It's good. I needed some fuel after what you two just did to me."

I grinned and then noticed a man seated a couple of chairs to the left of Theresa looking her way. He was trying to be subtle, but he could not help himself. "I think the guy next to you is trying to catch a glimpse of your tit," I whispered in her ear.

Theresa turned to me and forced the right side of her dress to open, then she turned and sat back up facing Josh. "So, tell me more about this race in Wyoming that is coming up for you?" I watched the guy's face and he could definitely see her right boob and possibly her nipple. She continued to talk with Josh, however, I was entertained watching this guy's struggle to act normal but also catch an eyeful of her exposed tit. I couldn't see any of her flesh due to the dress extending to give our stranger a view, blocking my own.

The man continued to eat and glanced over repeatedly. Theresa shot a quick look at me, pretending to talk to me. Then she whispered. "I have to go pee," then winked at me. She proceeded to turn towards our dinner stranger. I could see her spread her legs way too far than needed to scoot off her stool and then she got up as walked away. I could tell by the man's expression that he had just had the perfect view of Theresa's naked and wet pussy. He stared at nothing in particular for a moment in disbelief and then looked up and saw I was looking at him. This shook him from his shock and he turned to finish his meal.

Josh had no clue what just happened and he continued his conversation about God knows what and I began to nod and make eye contact with him so he knew I was listening to what he was saying. Inside I just smiled at my wife the tease. I am sure she would bring this story up again in the future to tease me into excitement.

Theresa returned from the restroom and we finished our meal without additional incidents and we grabbed a couple of sports drinks and headed back up to the room.

We opened the door and were greeted by one of our Arizona sunsets. Orange and Yellow filled the hotel room and covered the room in an almost cartoonish color palette. I enjoyed Theresa's silhouette as she and Josh embraced in a kiss and her dress dropped to the floor. Her nipples and breast were black against the sunset and I could she how excited she was as her nipple was erect resembling a pencil eraser.

Josh laid her back on the bed and undressed himself. I joined him in undressing and kicked my shoes and socks off last. The yellow and orange light gave Theresa's flesh an almost tan coloring, more like a spray-on tan than a dark bronze tan. Her body looked amazing and I joined her on the bed as Josh removed his shoes. She kissed me passionately on the mouth. As Josh entered the bed on her opposite side, she rolled over and engaged in kissing Josh.

Her sunshine ass immediately stirred my cock. It began to grow and I moved in behind her in a spoon position. My hard head rubbing against her ass crack. She and Josh continued to kiss and my hands roamed along her side and ass. She moaned and pressed her ass back into my cock. I have a hard time resisting her gorgeous ass and she knows this. She continued to excite me pressing into me repeatedly.

Josh was playing with her tits and she began to stroke his cock with her left hand. All the time she continued to invite me to attack her by pressing her ass crack around the head of my cock. Josh moved up and Theresa began to suck his cock. I could hear her lips and mouth smacking along his shaft. She reached back and opened her ass cheeks. I scooted down and my cock easily slipped into her swollen, wet open pussy. I slid into her warmth and she bobbed her head down on Josh. Looking past her ear I could see my wife's mouth working his entire length in and out of her mouth. Josh thrust his hips to drive his cock in and out at his pace. I leaned back and concentrated on pumping my wife from behind.

I lifted her left leg to penetrate her deeper. I was feeling her pussy gush at my strokes. I was losing it, but knowing I would be able to fuck her all night, I unleashed my load into her folds without worry. "Yeah baby that's it, take that cum, take it all." She just moaned back and sucked Josh with more focus.

I pulled out and Josh moved onto his back. Theresa moved onto her knees bent over Josh's cock, and continuing to drive it into her mouth. I looked as the remaining sunshine glistened, my cum dripping from her. I grabbed my phone and took a couple of shots of her sunset cum-filled crotch and her head firmly in Josh's lap. As the sunset dissipated, I got up and turned on the room lights.

I could now she my wife's face as she buried his cock deep into her mouth and throat. She looked up at me and moved up to mount Josh. Easily she plunged down on him as she began her ride again. I filmed as Josh kissed her and massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples gently.

Theresa began her Josh grind. I have seen it often and she was preparing herself to orgasm on her boyfriend again. He began to meet her thrusts and they moved like dance partners. Her breathing rate increased as did her volume. "That's it, right there." Josh, encouraged by impending orgasm, gained life and his thrusts became deeper and more intense. Her wetness and mine ran down him and she started to be demanding. "Don't stop, go deeper. Fuck me deeper." She shook her head and began her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes"

She collapsed and occasionally had an aftershock mini-orgasm. She didn't say anything and eventually rolled off Josh. Josh's cock stood erect, hard and wet. Theresa sleepy-eyed sat up. She took a deep relaxing breath and began to blow Josh again. The taste of her pussy, my cum, and Josh's cock must have created an interesting sex cocktail because she began to gobble him up. Very determined she focused on sucking and stroking his cock while manipulating his ballsack.

Eventually, Josh moaned and thrust up into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide at the force of his cum. Some of the cum slipped out of her mouth and down his shaft, but Theresa forcefully swallowed the majority of his load. She finished by licking up her mess and cleaned her boyfriend's cock completely. "Unbelievable! I came four times. I have never ever done that before." Theresa smiled back at Josh, "and the night's not over yet."

We all laid there for a while. Just in our orgasm afterglow. We didn't really say much, just gently touched. Theresa touched both of us gently. We listened to the tv, but mainly we just drifted between sleep and awake for several minutes.

I snapped out of my stupor to the sounds of Josh sucking Theresa's right nipple. She moaned slightly at the new stimulation. I took this as a sign that she wasn't yet spent. I started stroking her thigh and touched the outside of her folds. After a couple of minutes, she parted her legs slightly allowing me access to her clit. I gently rubbed her clit using the abundant lubrication her pussy provided. I rubbed gently in a circular motion. Her legs parted more. I slid my right hand under her butt and slid two fingers inside her moisture. I matched rubbing her g-spot with rubbing her clit making sure my right-hand fingers inside her matched the pace of my left hand on her clit. She opened her mouth and moaned.

Josh has really only every seen Theresa cum this way before once. She cums extremely hard when I use my hands, and Josh loves to watch her squirm. Josh sat back and made himself comfortable ready to enjoy the show. "Come on guys this is embarrassing," Theresa protested. "Why do you want to do this?"

"Honey it is so hot when you lose it," I said truthfully. Josh nodded in agreement.

"Ok I will try, but no promises that I will cum. I've already had two."

My fingers regained their rhythm after our brief interruption. Theresa closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. I used my index and middle finger to rub her g-spot. The rough flesh inside her was familiar to me and I started to increase my pressure slightly. Her lips parted and her breathing became more labored. Her clit began to grow bigger and more solid. I moved in a circular motion on her clit matching the pace of me rubbing her g-spot.

We had turned the tv off so she wasn't distracted. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of her wet pussy and my hands. The sloshing sound increased as I worked her. Several minutes went by and her pussy began to gush some. The liquid sounds became louder. I saw Josh looking at her intently. He was now stroking his cock, but it wasn't erect.