Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock became hard as she started to moan. She tipped her head back and opened her legs fully. "I want another finger." I added my ring finger inside her and immediately it was coated with lubricant. Her pelvis began to buck as her intensity increased. "Yeah, push them in deeper." I continued to rub her g-spot, but looked for other areas inside her that got her going. I finally found a little concave area high up inside her and began to rub that area with more pressure. "Yeah that's it, don't stop."

Her pussy music along with her panting were clear signs that she was getting close. "Oh yeah, oh yeah." Her head moved back and forth, her hair moving wildly. "I want more in me." I added my pinky finger and inserted my hand almost all to the knuckles of my fist. I worked her clit as my hand invaded her opening. "That's it. Right there. Don't stop. I am going to cum."

She flailed and clenched her legs, crushing my hand inside her. I continued to move my fingers and rub her clit. She let out a pretty loud moan. Like someone with a bad stomach ache. But hers was all pleasure. She came and came. My hand actually hurt and she clinched down on it. She moved wildly, gasping for breath yet moaning. Josh's eyes were like saucers. His cock was hard now as he watched my wife get off. "I've never seen her cum like that before. It's awesome."

"Stop, stop." I stopped moving my fingers and hands all together. She had a couple of more waves on orgasms on my still and rigid hands and fingers. Then I felt her body relax. The painful pressure on my hands stopped as her muscles and position allowed me to remove them from her body. "Boy that was embarrassing," she said rolling over in a fetal position facing Josh. "Sorry was that a turn off to you guys?"

"Take a look," Josh said as he presented his hard cock to her view. She just smiled and lay there in an orgasm afterglow. I got up and washed my hands. When I returned, Theresa was looking at Josh's cock through eye slits, barely able to keep them open. He stroked his cock more aggressively.

Looking down my cock stood at full mast as well. I climbed into the bed behind Theresa and started touching her ass. "I am too exhausted to put up a fight. If you want to fuck me, just fuck me." I lifted her leg and inserted my cock into her swollen wet pussy. I plunged in and out of her soaking wet hole and began to stroke her hair. Trying to let her know I still care about her even if I was assaulting her private parts.

Josh got up on his knees and stroked his cock a few inches away from her face. "Do you wanna spray your cum on my tits?"

"Are you serious? I haven't really ever done that to you before."

Theresa held her tits with both hands. They bounced at the pace I was fucking her. She teased her nipples making them instantly hard. "Come on paint my tits. It's all right." The invitation to Josh was what he needed. He stroked his cock. Rubbing his head along her nipples. He beat her tits with his rod, he stuck the head between them in a weird kind of titty fuck and he approached her straight on, not up and between like most titty fucking.

"Cum on my tits Josh. I know you want to. Cum all over them," Theresa licked her lips as she teased Josh. He rubbed his cock and buried it several times into her breast flesh. Theresa tempted him by rubbing his cock back with her nipples.

I watched as Josh unleased stream after stream of cum onto her tits. Each rope of cum painting her breasts. Theresa squealed with Joy. "What's going on with you? How do you still have this much cum in you?"

Watching this pushed me over the edge and I filled Theresa's cunt one more time. I was totally using her snatch as my cum dump.

Josh collapsed. "I'm spent, that's it for me. I have never cum five times in one session. That's a record for me and my swan song."

Theresa smiled "Are you serious, that's your record?"

"Yep sure is."

"I think you're lying."

"No, I am serious. I don't know how you make me so excited. That is a first for me, but I am totally drained of cum and energy."

"I am not done," I whispered in Theresa's ear.

"Yeah, I am not sure you have a limit," she said rolling over to face me. "But I need to clean up and take a rest too."

Theresa cleaned up, brushed her teeth, and got ready to sleep. Josh was already drifting into sleep. I stared at the ceiling. How many times have I cum? I think it's like seven. But all this fucking, giving my wife three orgasms, and watching her stand in the bathroom naked. Watching her breasts sway as she brushed her teeth and took off her makeup, got me thinking. I thought to myself. My wife is gorgeous, she is slutty in just the right amount. She never refuses me or Josh for that matter. I looked at her perfectly round and smooth ass; that is one fine woman.

I laid on my back and started to get hard again. I thought about the evening. Theresa had taken one load from Josh in the ass, two in the pussy, one in her mouth, and one all over her tits. For me I lost count, I think like seven loads most of them in her love box. I thought about how Josh and I were going to dominate her, and she was the one wearing us out. Two horny and determined men defeated by a 5'2" woman. I was proud of her and I was getting excited for her return.

She laid down and saw that Josh had fallen asleep. Then she turned and kissed me. "I think I might need a little more attention."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I kinda am."

"What do you want?"

"Kiss me some first," I leaned in and started kiss her. The smell of cum on her breath combined with the smell of her pussy filled the room. She is one of the best kissers and the passion and pheromones started working its magic on me. She stroked my cock and I rolled on my back but turned my head to keep kissing her.

"I can't believe you are this hard. It's ridiculous."

"You make me this way. Just like you make Josh set sexual records, you make me insatiable." I could not over the smell of cum on her breath and I keep thinking about how much cum was in her ass, vagina, and stomach. "Go suck my dick please."

Theresa moved down. She didn't give me a porn star blowjob. Nothing rough at all. She gently and lovingly slid my cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands caressed me lovingly and her mouth was epic. She wanted to suck my cum down. She enjoyed the feel of my hard cock in her mouth. She was actually excited about swallowing me. The loving feeling plus the porn star images in my head made me release my biggest load yet. She looked up at me. Her mouth still closed. She swallowed hard. "My goodness that was a lot of cum."

"You're amazing," I curled up behind her, with my hands holding her tits and we fell asleep spooning with her facing Josh.

After a while we just slept. It was a deep comfortable sleep. They kind of sleep you get when you are exhausted, but everything is right in the world. A deep comfortable sleep.

I woke up around 3 am and had to pee. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I clicked the bathroom light on and it was pretty bright. I closed the door and did my business.

Walking back into the bedroom, I quickly shut off the light and my eyes tried to adjust to the darkness. I walked by the bed and noticed Theresa was holding Josh with her hand on his chest. When I got back into bed, she moaned slightly.

"Did the light wake you?" I whispered.

"Yeah a bit."

"Are you having fun?"

"This was the best birthday ever. I had so much fun and felt so desirable." Theresa was still touching Josh as he slept.

"How can you feel anything but being beautiful? You broke Josh's record, and he is passed out now. You made me cum like eight times."

"I know but I'm getting older, I don't think men find this old lady attractive anymore."

"I am not sure how to convince you."

"I guess I'm being overly sensitive to my age," she rolled back towards Josh and stroked his hairy chest gently.

"You like all that hair don't you?" My chest is bare smooth.

"Yeah, it's fun and different."

"I think it's messy, hair in the bathroom, hair in the bed, hair hair everywhere."

Theresa chuckled, "I guess you make it sound not so great." She continued to run her hands through it.

I grabbed her ass and pulled it towards me. She slid off of Josh but was still about an arm's length away from him. She felt my cock against her ass. It was rising again with renewed energy. "I'll show you how much I want you." I said.

"Wait you will wake him."

"Are you kidding? That guy is out. I think you killed him."

Theresa laughed softly, "Well at least he broke a record before he died."

Her playfulness and hot ass got me all riled up and I started to press my hard head against her ass. "My ass is too sore. But my pussy is still going," she reached between her legs and guided me into her.

"You're still wet? Unbelievable." I started pumping her. I began to really fuck her slow and deep. She was staring at Josh. "I don't want to wake him."

I slowed my pace, but my strokes her slow, long, and deep. I pressed into her as far as I could. Then I started grabbing her breasts. I teased the nipple hard. I began to show them off to the sleeping Josh. I played with them, I taunted him with her tits. I like the idea of teasing her boyfriend with my wife's hot tits and gorgeous face just a couple of feet from him.

I was really fucking her hard and deep, just not fast so the bed didn't rock too much. She began panting some. I think she liked that I was fucking her with her boyfriend asleep next to her. She wiggled, teasing the comatose boyfriend with her body. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Show him who that pussy belongs to." I began to pound all the way in. I pinched her nipples and shook her tits in Josh's face. Then I filled my naughty little wife's snatch again.

"That was awesome," I quietly said.

"Yes, it was. Now go to sleep with your cock inside me."

I put my head on the pillow. It didn't take long, my arms wrapped around my wife, for me to drift to sleep. I remember my last thought was to keep my dick inside her all night.

********************

We all woke up around 7am. The light of the sun was coming in through the cracks around the drapes. We took turns in the shower and Josh got dressed. "I've got to go into work. Sorry I would've like to stay longer."

"How about I get a few pics before you go?"

Josh agreed and Theresa got up and I opened the blinds. I took a few loving pictures of Josh fully dressed but groping my naked wife in front of the open window. Her sunshine boobs were fantastic and I got a couple of pics of them kissing.

We all got dressed and walked Josh down to his car. I let Theresa have a little alone time with Josh to say their goodbyes. As she walked back to the casino, Josh waved at me as he drove off. I waved back and then took Theresa by the hand and walked back to our room.

A new security guard was there and we both chuckled as we walked by him showing him our room keys for entrance. We got back to the room, stripped down and lay in the bed.

"I hope that was a good birthday party for you. I know there wasn't any cake (which she can't have due to a gluten allergy), but I hope it was still good."

"It was the best."

I looked at the way the sun shone on her face, body, and hair. "Don't think we are done having sex young lady," I winked.

"Well come over here and get some husband."

We laid back in bed and made love. A good passionate and intimate lovemaking session.

All be told, my naughty little wife came three times, her boyfriend came five, and I came ten. "You took fifteen loads of cum in one day you little minx."

"Yeah that was totally fun. Now you better feed me soon before I become hangry."

"Yeah I wouldn't want that," I truthfully replied.

"Seriously, thank you for providing me such a terrific birthday. After we eat, checkout, and go home, I am going to take a nap all afternoon and recover."

"That sounds great."

We kissed and headed to breakfast.

********

That's all of the story for now let me know if you want to read any more of Theresa and my journey in the Lifestyle.