Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Lifestyle account of wife's Birthday Celebration.
9.8k words
4.22
9.8k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keep adding me to your favorites list and vote and I will keep telling you real stories about our Lifestyle adventures. This chapter is not fictional at all, 100% fact (well as much as I can recall) except the names. Everyone in my stories is over 21. I have always found that real life is way hotter/sexier than made up stuff. Note: you should never enter the Lifestyle without a strong communication-based relationship. The Lifestyle rarely cures marital woes.

First, if you are looking for revenge or humiliation this story isn't for you. If you do not like swinger stories, please do not read it, you won't like it. Also, if you are just looking to read a romance story centered around a husband and wife, this story isn't for you. We have tons of romantic encounters between just the two of us. This story is more sexual than romantic. I may try to submit a romantic story in the future.

This story happened for Theresa's birthday in the summer of 2018. Takes place at Talking Stick Casino and Resort a short time before they had to close for flooding (they are reopened).

My wife and I decided to try the lifestyle after 20 years of marriage (eleven years ago). Our communication is strong and our love for each other very strong.

Also, just a couple of updates since my last story submitted in 2015. Karen and Josh are no longer married, but Karen is still a great friend to Theresa and Josh remains a boyfriend. Our friends Denise and John also divorced and both moved from the valley. We remain in close contact with Denise and play when she comes to town. She is totally cool and fun.

Since 2015, We have had a ton of "fun" encounters and I have many new stories to tell. Also, there are big plans for some parties coming up soon including a Lifestyle vacation trip in the future. Hopefully, you will want me to share that.

*****

Josh smiled as he entered the Talking Stick Casino. We met Josh and Karen in December of 2009, and now it was about seven and a half years later. A lot has changed in their lives as they are no longer married. They remain good friends to each other and to us.

Josh's eyes drank in Theresa's slim form. Theresa was down to about 10 pounds more than when we were married 30 years ago. In fact, recently she wore the same bikini to the beach as she wore when we were first dating. Her new weight made her face look a little older, but her body was rocking. Her eyes and smile remained the same and really are her strong points. Bright white teeth and doe-eyes usually attract attention wherever she goes, that and the wild red hair. Many have compared her to Julia Louis-Dreyfus who played Elaine on Seinfeld. I see the resemblance but their hair is completely different. Theresa is younger and might look like Season One Elaine more than Julia today. Theresa looks to be in her early 40s, much younger than she is.

Today she wore a pastel pink dress with a floral print. Her recently dyed red curly hair lay down about her shoulders. The dress was short and showed off her strong yet sexy legs. The neckline of the dress plunged down below the bottom of her breasts and people standing near her at the right angle could easily see the complete bottom of her breast from the side. Walking through the casino encouraged many to turn their heads and take her in, both men and women.

"Happy Birthday" Josh whispered as he embraced Theresa. "Sorry I am late, I had to finish up a few clients at the shop before I could get out of there."

"That's ok glad you could make it," I said as I shook his hand as their embrace ended.

"I thought this was a surprise party," Josh looking at me a little confused.

"Nope, Theresa really wanted to see you and honestly, the buildup over the past few days has turned her into a waterfall. Seriously, she is probably dripping down her thighs right now."

Theresa turned and punched my arm, causing both Josh and me to laugh. She didn't deny my statement. Casino patrons also turned to see what was going on. "Come on, let's head up to the room," I suggested, surveying the additional attention.

Theresa really had been preoccupied with this meeting lately, that was no lie. I suggested a birthday party for her; Josh and I giving her total attention. She jumped at the idea of a threesome and immediately got excited. Planning what to wear, makeup, hairstyle, etc.

Since Karen and Josh's divorce, Theresa hadn't seen much of Josh. They text on the phone a lot and they get together as his house a handful of times a year. But really that is not enough for Theresa. She feels the chemistry between Josh and her is the best she has encountered in the Lifestyle. They are genuine friends and talk about life, career, hobbies and kids all the time. However, whenever they are physically together, they can't stop being intimate, and they haven't been on a date where they haven't kissed and at least groped each other some. For me, honestly, their relationship does make be a tad jealous in a good way. Theresa loves to tease me and drive me crazy. But I don't get a lot out of the relationship except for the fact that I know she appreciates me and is very happy. Since it doesn't happen very often anymore, it really doesn't bother me much. Theresa and I have tons of adventures together and I get my share of attention from others as well.

Theresa and Josh walked hand in hand to the elevators to the room. The security guard gave them a second look, since I was holding her hand earlier, then gave me a little look as well. I figured he sees this kind of thing all the time and knew what was going on. I just smiled and followed them to the elevators. "Did you see that?" Theresa asked once the doors to the elevator closed. "That security guard noticed I was holding hands with a different guy this time." Her face blushed. "We won't get kicked out, will we?"

"I don't think so babe," I reassured her. "I am betting he has seen a lot worse working here."

As we rode the elevators up, Theresa and Josh stood close to each other. I noticed the look in her eyes and knew how fucking horny she had gotten already. She glanced at me just a moment and instantly knew that I knew what was going on under her white lace thong she was wearing. She turned away a little embarrassed and refocused on Josh. She dropped Josh's hand when the doors opened. She must have thought hotel security would meet us on our floor and escort us out of the hotel.

Josh was wearing a blue Captain America t-shirt, black shorts, and black athletic shoes. Josh does all kinds of marathons, running stuff that I am not into. Josh also has lost weight and is in really great shape, spending most of his time participating in running events, often winning his age group. His personality, smile and blue eyes are what capture Theresa as well as his cock.

We walked to our room which was two floors from the top and at the corner. During the long walk down the hallway, I watched the chemistry and genuine affection those two lovers have for each other. I know she loves me, but I think she has strong feelings for him as well. They pranced more than walked.

I scan my key and open the door. Josh has a small bag of clothes and toiletries and places them on the dresser next to the tv. I told Josh to be prepared to spend the night as I have no idea how long the insatiable wildcat wife would need us to work.

Josh is always very respectful to me. He always engages me in conversation, thanks me often for allowing Theresa to spend time with him, and always makes sure it turns me on and that I am still comfortable with it. He never tries to cuckold me and always asks if I wish to join in or participate in any way. I like to take pictures and video and he is always asking if I need to adjust her or have him move. He is very accommodating. When Theresa and he are alone, he sends me pics if I request them or doesn't send anything if I don't.

Theresa on the other hand, loves to tease me. She loves to drive me wild. Saying things like "Baby this pussy is all yours, at least for the moment." She sometimes says "I don't think we should fuck for a few days; I am seeing Josh and want everything nice and tight for him." When she says crap like that, I always end up jumping her bones. Often, she will head to the west side of Phoenix (we live on the east side, Josh on the west) full of my cum, because she loves to drive me crazy just before they are supposed to meet.

As soon as Josh places his bag down, Theresa is in his face kissing him. Their long passionate kisses fill the room. I turn the tv on just to add a little bit of noise. As I turn back around, Josh is pulling Theresa's dress over her head. Theresa's C-cup sized (since she lost weight) tits bounce out and her light brown nipples get so erect they look to be begging to be sucked on. Theresa is wearing a white lace thong and nothing else.

They continue to kiss while Theresa undresses Josh down to his blue boxer briefs. She pushed him onto the edge of the bed and straddled him. She placed her hands on his chest and begins to grind her crotch onto his legs and moves up onto his covered cock. "Wow," Josh exclaimed. "You are not wasting any time."

I see my wife manipulating his cock so she can rub its entire length. "Trust me, I am very worked up. My husband has been taking pictures of me in front of that window all afternoon," Theresa gestured to the open curtains of the room. "I am definitely ready to play." Josh's cock gets hard and I watch my wife slide her warmth up and down its length.

Josh's legs from the knees down were off the bed and hung just above the floor. My wife did not give him any relief; she stood up for just enough time to strip her panties off and fling them my way; she remounted Josh immediately.

I could feel my wife's hot wetness in the thong she threw me. They were soaked in her juices and the aroma of a woman in heat emanated from them. I took in her scent as I watched her slide up and down Josh's underwear covered cock. I could see the change in color as my wife began to soak his shaft. "God, she is so wet," Josh panted.

Theresa stood up again, placing her thumbs in Josh's underwear band and stripped them off. Josh's good-sized package (around 8" long) popped against his abdomen. He slid up onto the bed so only his feet hung off the edge. My wife spread his legs apart and immediately licked his inner thighs until she reached his balls. She hungrily licked and sucked his balls as she stoked the length of his moistened cock. She was bent at the waist standing next to the bed between Josh's open legs. I moved around and I could see her open folds of her wet pussy. She was actually dripping down her thighs. Several beads of pussy juice flowed down her thighs.

Theresa moved up and began to blow Josh. She slid his cock between her lips. She used her tongue to lick around his cock head and she slid him all the way into her mouth. Josh moaned. I was standing behind Theresa admiring the view and taking a few photos. Her head began to bob up and down. Josh's moaning continued.

The slurping sounds of a cock in my wife's mouth and the rhythmic motion of her head is enough to drive any straight man nuts. But I also had to see that pussy continue to open and glistening liquid drip slowly out of it.

It was too much for me to take. I stripped off my clothes and touched her ass gently. "Is alright for me to take you Theresa?"

Josh said "Go on, fuck her. Go for it. Take her."

Theresa said nothing, her mouth full of cock. However, she began to move her feet apart allowing her pussy opening to call for my cock. I eased my cock into her and began to pump my little slut wife. She stopped sucking for a moment to moan and then began to suck Josh with more vigor.

We were giving my naughty wife and nice little spit-roast. Josh now pumping my wife's mouth and I was grabbing her hips and burying my cock into her dripping messiness. The sound was incredible. Her mouth sucking and pussy slathering were awesome sounds in a musical rhythm.

Theresa couldn't take it anymore. She moved up over Josh and lowered her wet-fucked pussy down on him. Taking his entire cock in one motion. As she moved up, I could see white juices coating him. She moved down his shaft again, taking excess pussy juice and coating his balls. Theresa's ass cheeks were getting sticky and she slid down his cock and touched his balls with her ass. The sticky white cream was making a strand from his balls to the bottom of her ass.

What the fuck was I doing? I thought. I immediately grabbed my phone and began videoing and taking pictures of the whole nasty scene. I took video of my wife's cunt devouring Josh's cock and the wetness clinging to her ass cheeks. Her moans were building and the single sound of fucking filled the room.

I moved my position towards the head of the bed. Theresa was riding and Josh was eagerly sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits as she rode. Her face was covered with her hair. I leaned in and moved it so I could see her face. Her face was full of extasy and lust. She looked dizzily into my eyes and then leaned back. She started rocking his cock into her pussy. I knew immediately what she was doing since I had seen it before. She was maneuvering her boyfriend's cock into her g-spot. She was going to cum.

Theresa panted like a dog and ground her pelvis into Josh. He thrusted as much as he could, but mainly he lay powerless beneath my wife. She had turned animalistic; she was going to work her boyfriend into all the right places to give herself passionate pleasure. Her breathing pace increased and her thrusts became faster. She was clawing Josh's ample chest hair, digging her nails into his flesh. I moved closer to capture that lustful grab and to increase the volume of her panting and moaning. She looked at me briefly and closed her eyes and convulsed on Josh's cock. Her spasming orgasm looked amazing. Josh supported her with his hands and she finally collapsed onto his chest, hugging and kissing him.

Josh was still rock hard inside her, she twitched with some aftershock orgasms, and let out a heavily sigh.

"Hey you're not getting off that easy. There are a couple of hungry men here that are going to need to use you soon," I stated.

"Ok just let me recover for 60 seconds."

I took a few pics of Theresa's afterglow face and body. She laid in the bed naked with Josh behind her. After about a minute she rolled over and moved down to take Josh in her mouth. Josh was about half-hard, but the feel of my wife's warm mouth started to work its magic. When his cock got hard enough, she moved up on her knees again and began slowly working her mouth up and down his shaft.

It didn't take long for Josh to get hard and he lifted Theresa up and slid him down on his shaft. Her wet pussy slid easily around him, her wetness coating him. I grabbed my phone and starting videoing again. Josh realizing what I was doing slowed his strokes, so I could document him taking my wife so completely. Her pussy was totally his and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

Then Josh did something I didn't expect. He grabbed my wife's ass and spread her cheeks. My wife's backside was clearly visible. The wetness from her earlier orgasm still coated her, and Josh spread it, closed it and then immediately repeated the action.

I stared at her wet pussy coating another man's hard cock. I watched his hands open and close her ass. Then I got an awful idea. I got a wonderfully awful idea. I moved behind her and started stroking her. I moved behind her coated a finger with my saliva, and moved it to her rosebud. Gently I inserted it. She flinched slightly, but soon relaxed and my finger penetrated her easily. She concentrated on riding her boyfriend and began to relax around me. I began to work my entire finger in and out of her hole. I could actually feel Josh's cock pumping her pussy through her ass, the fleshy barrier between her tunnels could not stop the ability to feel every thrust. Josh held my wife open for me now and I slid my finger out; positioning between all four legs, I pressed my hard cock head against her opening. I was able to gently work my head in, then I began to slide into my wife's ass.

Realizing that I put my phone down, I quickly picked it up and began to capture this moment. My cock was sliding into my wife's ass and Josh was fucking her pussy. "Come on guys. I can't believe it. I am so full," Theresa moaned. She fell onto Josh's chest, allowing me more access to her ass. I took advantage and began to thrust into her. Josh and I developed a rhythm, he thrust into her as she lowered herself, me moving out; then I would pull her back onto my cock and his cock would begin to exit her pussy. She was working with us to allow us to piston her holes. She was starting to go crazy. "I'm so full. I want you both to fill me at the same time."

We continued to pound her like this for several minutes. Her moans getting louder. She then started talking dirty to us. "Come on guys fuck me. You own my body. Take what's yours." I couldn't be sure if she was talking to both of us, or just Josh. But it was making me crazy. However, I figured out quickly that she was trying to get us to cum. Since she had only cum a maybe 20 minutes ago, she was not going to cum again for a while (I know in a fantasy story she would be a never-ending fountain of orgasms, but this is a real story).

Figuring this out, I removed my cock from her backside. Then I made a suggestion. "Honey would you like Josh to fuck your ass?"

This suggestion was a slight shock. Theresa had never had anyone besides me in her ass. I asked her many times after their trysts if he had ever asked her for anal, she said she brought the subject up and Josh always replied that her ass was mine. She also confided in me that Josh had never had anal in his life.

I heard her whisper "Do you want to try fucking my ass Josh?" Josh nodded in agreement. Theresa slid off Josh's cock, leaving his hard member coated in her juices. She repositioned her pelvis up higher and reached between her legs and guided Josh to her ass. Her ass responded by opening up and sliding slowly onto his rod. I watched in amazement as her ass enveloped his entire length.

Josh spread her cheeks again and I woke from my trance. I picked up my phone. I could not believe what I was seeing on the screen. My wife was taking her boyfriend completely anally. Josh remained completely still and allowed her to work him deep into her then moved all the way up till just his head remained in her. These long strokes were almost unreal. Then Josh decided to make my video even better. He pulled my wife up and allowed his cock to exit her. Her gaping butthole was enflamed and obviously hungry for more. "Can you see it?" he asked. "Oh yeah I am taping this whole thing."

"Please send me a copy of it. My first time."

I agreed and Josh started to lower my wife onto him. His cock moved toward her pussy, and she stopped. "No way once in my ass no more pussy till after we clean up." Her hand maneuvered him back into her asshole. She sat up and began to ride him. Increasing the pace of the fucking. Josh closed his eyes and moaned.

After a couple of minutes of this, Theresa positioned her legs like a baseball catcher and just starting bouncing her ass onto his cock. Her breasts and wild hair bouncing along with it. I could not believe my wife was slamming his cock into her so ferociously. She was taking that large cock into her backside like she was a professional.

Josh was now really getting into it. He moved her legs forward and then pulled her arms. I looked like they were is some weird tug of war. He pulled her allowing his cock to move out, then she would pull back and thrust her pelvis taking him deep. I sort of looked like she was on a rowing machine, an ass-fucking rowing machine.