Real Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, wake up."

He shakes her shoulder until her eyes open and she smiles at him.

"You need to go back to your bed."

She shakes her head slowly, as if the alcohol has made it too heavy for her neck to support.

"Nope. Protectorin' you."

Then she sticks her tongue out.

Brad chuckles, seeing how drunk she is. At least she's a fun drunk though, which is a serious bonus.

"What are you protecting me from, Kelly?" Brad asks, trying hard not to laugh at her, but finding the way she eyes him pretty funny.

She pauses for a second and swallows, then frowns.

"Boooggeyggiirrl!"

"Boogeygirl?"

Brad chuckles, then stops, realizing what she means. Unbelievable. Even though she's hammered, she has come to make sure no-one slips into his room in the middle of the night again. Unfuckingbelievable! But why would she do that? Brad wonders if she's in love with him deep down, but not willing to admit it.

"Kelly, was that you in my room last night?" Brad asks, figuring if she's drunk, he might find out the truth.

"Nope."

She frowns.

"Told you ear-earlier."

Brad nods and then Kelly grins at him, and holds her arms out.

"Hug."

"Sleep," he says firmly.

She pouts and Brad bursts out laughing. It's been a while since he's put a drunk person to bed and he almost forgot how many of them behaved like a tired five year old who doesn't want to go to bed.

"S'not funny. Kiss me," she orders, lifting her arms up again. The sheet slips down exposing one of her breasts and Brad's eyes are drawn to it, seeing the tight pink nub atop the soft, inviting flesh.

He silently reminds himself that he's sober and she isn't, and taking advantage of a drunk chick isn't cool, especially if you're friends, colleagues or whatever. He walks around the bed and sits down beside her, casually pulling the sheet up to cover her as best he can.

"You know, you're drunk, right?"

She grins at him and winks.

"Lil bit."

"And only douchebags and criminals take advantage of drunk girls, right?"

She snorts and giggles.

"Lotsa people."

"Not me though," Brad says gently. "Not tonight, Kelly. Not while you're drunk. If you still want to get together tomorrow, that's fine. But not tonight, okay?"

"Huh?"

She gives him a confused look which comes out halfway between a sneer and a pout. Brad shakes his head, trying to remain serious.

"Me and you. You're drunk, so we aren't going to do anything while you're drunk. If you still want to tomorrow, we can talk about it then, but right now we both need to sleep, okay?" he repeats, hoping she understands the second time.

Brad smiles as Kelly looks disappointed. He finds her really cute.

"Shleep?"

"Yeah. Sleep," he nods.

Kelly squints at him saying, "No... coitus?"

Brad bursts out laughing. He's a big fan of the Big Bang Theory, but he really didn't expect Kelly to bring the word 'coitus' into the conversation, let alone actually say it when she's hammered.

"S'not funny."

"You can sleep here if you want, but no funny business, okay?"

Brad figures if she's as wasted as she appears to be, it might be just as easy to let her sleep in his bed, so if she starts vomiting he's able to get her into the bathroom. He's also pretty convinced that if he puts her in her own bed, she'll just come back again.

She blows a raspberry at him.

"Okay then," Brad says, smiling as he gets to his feet.

Figuring he better not sleep naked, he goes into the dressing room, pulls out his morning workout clothes and a vest top and puts them on, then returns to the bed where Kelly seems to be comfortable.

Kelly scrunches her face up into something approximating a frown seeing him wearing clothes, but doesn't say anything.

He walks around the bed, sets an alarm on his phone and slips under the sheet, smiling as Kelly rolls over and nudges at him until he puts his arm around her. She snuggles into him, her head resting on his chest and Brad pulls the sheet up to cover them both.

"Shex?" Kelly murmurs.

"Sleep."

Her hand slides down towards his waistband and he rolls his eyes as he pulls her hand back out and holds it against his chest.

"You're noooo fun," she mutters.

"Goodnight, Kelly."

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 11