All Comments on 'Real Love Ch. 11'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

I hope you expand your Bradley Weber series to a sequel to your Real Love and Satisfied with Love stories, I loved the original, but yours is just as good. I loved SteveWallace's stories because the stories lasted so long, I also loved the Pool Boy series by BigZeke13, Prolonged_Debut10's series, The Morrisons series by RecHiker, Justin Thymes by Callicious, The Novelist by Nicequip, and others, mainly because they weren't one page stories but also because they had a story beyond the sex life of the characters. You have a potential to be among the greats of Literotica (Top 100 Stories and in the running on the contests), and you certainly have a future on the site just writing stories.

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the chat between Bradley and his sisters in the helicopter. I don’t remember that in JJ's version but I do remember it becoming an issue later because Kyle did not keep his sisters in the loop. So for what it’s worth if this is your addition I did appreciate it. Thank you again for remastering this story. I’m enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far it is amazing. You have done a wonderful job of recreating this story. I am remembering why I love this story now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Real Love Ch. 10 Previous Part
Real Love Series Info