Real Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and Kelly chuckle. Brad can't believe he just refused hot sex with his hot assistant and Kelly has similar thoughts. His self control is beginning to annoy her.

"Not thinking about anything that will make you jealous or cheat on you, nothing like that. I mean why did she do it? Just randomly sneak into my room and take advantage of me? She never met me before this. How did she know I would be alone in the room? It doesn't really make sense."

"I told you. She's a self-confessed slut," Kelly says, a hint of anger in her tone. "Can I be there when you fire her?"

"You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"I don't see why you're not mad," she points out. "If I was you, I'd be pissed."

"Kelly, I'm more confused than pissed right now, but yes, I'm pissed. Tell me, why didn't you screw me the first night I was on the Island? Or the second night?"

"Cause I didn't know you at all and didn't want to risk my job."

"So you wouldn't risk your job by screwing the new boss shortly after he got here?" Brad asks, trying to puzzle his way through it.

"I wouldn't, but there maybe others that would."

"You may be right, but why did Sara? She never even met me. You did. It isn't making sense to me. I feel like there's a game going on that I don't know how to play, with rules I don't know and I've no idea how to win. Gut instinct, my dad calls it."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Think first, act second," Brad tells her. "Can we put this to one side just now?"

She sighs. "I suppose," she says as she stands up.

"So how's it going out there?"

"We're getting there. Couple more hours and we'll have a first draft itinerary."

"Sounds complicated."

"It is," she tells him. "Dinner's in ten minutes. You should get dressed. There's an outfit in the dressing room for you."

"Thanks, Kelly."

She leaves the room and Brad gets up, takes a shower and gets dressed. He slips on a tight black v-neck top, dark blue jeans and a pair of black boots and then wanders out to the balcony where Kelly and Debi are taking a break.

"Feel better after that?" Debi asks.

"Yeah. Certainly eased the pain," he replies, lighting up. "How's it going with the schedule?"

"Well, we're trying to cut it down from insane to manic, but we'll have a better grip on it later," Debi replies, sounding pleased with herself.

Brad takes a seat.

"If you can get it from manic to chilled, that will be awesome."

"On another note, your friends Casey and Ed will be here late tomorrow morning."

"Really?" Brad smiles, then chuckles as he thought of how Ed will react to this place. "This could be fun. Hey, what about Margarita? When's she arriving?"

"Stacy's friend? Later tonight, along with her sister."

"So two of them?"

"Yes," Debi replies. "We're giving them the unoccupied en-suite next to Stacy. Your friends are going in the ones next to Peggy's, above the bar."

"Okay. Did Peggy invite anyone?"

Debi shakes her head.

"No, but I think that's one of the reasons why Margarita's sister is joining her, although she didn't say so."

"Stacy didn't?"

"No. I mean, Margarita didn't say."

Brad chuckles.

"Anything else going on?"

"Oh, there's always something else going on, Brad," Kelly says, smirking. "You should know that by now. How much do you want?"

He shrugs.

"Give me what you got."

"Okay," she says, leaning forward. "Someone made an audio recording of your speech at the funeral and gave it to the press. The Wall Street Journal described it as hesitant and stuttering."

"It wasn't hesitant or stuttering at all," Brad says quickly.

"And it wasn't naive or panicked at times either. The journalist who wrote it use to work for one of our magazines and got fired a few years ago for making up stories. Since then, he snipes at every opportunity he gets on anything regarding Mr Packard," Kelly explains.

"Even his funeral? What an asshole."

"Yep... I spoke to your folks earlier and we're going to bring them to LA for a couple of days when they're finished with their hiking trip. They're having a great time, lots of photos, meeting nice people and apparently the air is really fresh."

Brad chuckles.

"No problems with them?"

"Nope, they're having a great time."

"Good to hear. I need to call them more often," he says, feeling a pang of guilt that all this stuff is happening to him and he's barely giving them a moments thought.

"I've been keeping in regular contact with them, so don't worry too much. They know you're busy."

"Okay. What else?"

"Debi?"

"Oh, that's mean Kelly," she protests as Kelly leans her head back and laughs.

"What is?" Brad asks, not getting the joke.

"She just gave me a... sensitive one to deal with," Debi says, looking unhappy. "Okay, if you're going to be in LA for a couple of weeks, you're going to be attending a couple of film premieres, social events, parties. That kind of thing, right?"

"Yeah," Brad nods.

"So you need a date for them."

"I can take you guys," Brad suggests, meaning he would take Kelly.

"You can't," Debi tells him. "You can't sit us at a table with people and introduce one of us as your date, because the first thing they'll do is ask what we do and then, you're the guy who dates his assistants. We both appreciate the thought though."

"Oh."

"Plus," Kelly adds, "we won't be taken seriously if people think we're employed as girlfriends first, assistants second. Playboy bunnies with blackberry's, know what I mean?"

Brad makes an unhappy face.

"So I can't socialize with you guys?"

"Yes, you can," Debi replies. "But there are occasions when you'll need a date and so we've started a shortlist of suitable single women."

"You're picking out dates for me?"

He raises an eyebrow and looks at Kelly.

"Actually, we give you a list and you pick your date from the list. It's not set in stone that they'll agree, but we're looking for you to trim the list a bit and then we'll investigate our options from there," Debi continues.

Brad frowns.

"Have you got it handy?" he asks, finding it absurd, especially considering Kelly had a hand in picking out the names.

"We'll have it later. We're still working on it."

"Oh. Okay."

"Anyway, it's time for dinner," Kelly announces. "Shall we?"

Dinner is fantastic. The food is really good, as always.

Stacy is really excited about the imminent arrival of her friends, chatting constantly to Peggy about Margarita and her sister. Brad tells them a few stories about Ed and his crazy antics in the past and everyone seems quite relaxed in each others company. Most people consume a few glasses of wine with the exception of Brad who is in training and Kelly, who everyone agrees should steer clear of alcohol for at least forty eight hours.

Jack brings up his challenge to the game 'Call of Duty' and then everyone gets involved, dispersing quickly to their various suites and rooms to get on the Island's gaming network. Brad picks up the X-box controller, finding it strange in his hands as he's use to a PS3 at home, but he can see the benefits on their choice of console on the Island. Jack tells him how they record the matches on a server, playing back particularly awesome kills or streaks in the bar afterwards, and Brad is hoping to have some of his included.

However, he gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Brad feels embarrassed at his performance, but blames it on the controller, being different and not being able to adapt quick enough. He just can't seem to get the instinctive reactions to put the sight where he wants it and have the trigger pressed before he gets killed. Either that or Kelly and Debi chatting while they work behind him produces some strange gaming effect that makes him a bullet-magnet.

* * * * *

After a particularly humiliating defeat where the match finishes with him having two kills and twenty deaths, he logs off and goes outside. Peggy is already sitting there, smoking his cigarettes and to his surprise, Stacy is sitting next to her. He shuts the door, not wanting to hear Kelly and Debi arguing over who he should lunch with next Thursday.

Brad takes his seat and lights up.

"How did it go?"

"Not my night," he grunts. "And Jack really is a gaming freak. First game we played he was on my team. Thirty seven kills, one death."

"Is that good?" Stacy asks.

"Freakish," Brad replies.

"So, busy day," Peggy notes.

"I know," Stacy agrees. "Saying goodbye to the guests, meetings, shooting a gun, flying in a helicopter and we saw dolphins. And I've got a photo shoot with Johnny Depp! Another possible with Charlize Theron. Way cool."

"I like the dolphins," Peggy agrees. "And I want to learn to fly a helicopter. And a plane. That looks like fun."

"Make sure you tell Rick. I'm sure he'll arrange it," Brad says.

"Already have," she replies, then grins at Brad. "Big day for you, too."

"How do you mean?" he says, looking out to sea as he tries to hide his grin.

"Oh, come on, Brad," Stacy replies. "You're not exactly Mr Pokerface, and Kelly's been smiling all afternoon."

"Don't know what you're talking about," he mutters, getting a loud laugh from Peggy.

"Plus, he got hit on this morning too," Stacy adds, grinning.

"Really? By who?" Peggy asks.

"The gorgeous Ms Theron."

"Really?"

"You keep saying that," Brad protests.

The two of them are enjoying his discomfort a little too much for his liking.

"Oh, come on, Brad," Peggy replies. "It's not like you're fugly or anything, but she's totally stunning."

"Have you got a bi side we don't know about?" he teases.

"Hey, if I had to choose a woman to get it on with, she'd be in the top ten," Peggy replies, laughing. "And besides, how do you know I'm not a lesbian?"

"That's a good point," Brad grins. "Are you?"

"Brad!" Stacy says. "You can't ask her that."

"Why not?"

"It's not polite."

"She is my sister, though," Brad points out. "Peggy?"

"Don't answer that, Peggy," Stacy says quickly. "In fact, tell him you are a lesbian. Then his friends won't hit on you every two minutes."

"You sound like you know them," Peggy says, looking at Stacy, who takes a sudden interest in her drink.

"Well?" Brad asks, trying to divert her back to the lesbian question.

Peggy rolls her eyes.

"No. I'm not a lesbian, although I have a few dirty secrets from my stripping days. Truth is, I like guys too much, but find it difficult to trust them."

Stacy looks at her in surprise, but Peggy continues.

"Anyway, you should know that, Brad," she says, catching his eye. "After all, I did make you cum in your pants."

Her words hang in the air between the three of them. Brad stares at her, while Stacy's head turns like an owl, staring open-mouthed at her sister. Shock comes over her. Peggy just shrugs and grins.

"Yes, I remember you," she tells him and turns her head to Stacy. "And I know you were Julie, because I was the girl Brad thought was you."

"Um... what?" Stacy says, stammering her words.

"Oh, come on," Peggy says. "It's about time we got all this out in the open anyway. I did a lap dance for Brad in Myrtle Beach when I was a stripper and he got me all hot, so I made him cum in his shorts. Then he went off to meet a girl who looks exactly like me, going under the name of Julie. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, especially after seeing both your reactions down on the pier when we arrived on the Island."

"Oh my fucking God," Stacy mutters, covering her face with her hands as Brad shakes his head.

"I fucking knew you remembered me," he says softly, trying not laugh. "And you've known all this time?"

"As soon as I saw your photo I remembered you. Then I put two and two together and wondered if Stacy is the girl you were going to hook up with. And you two did hook up, right?"

"We did, but didn't know we were related, same as me and you didn't know," Brad points out.

"Brad, I'm not retarded, and I'm not angry or anything. I just... I guess I just wanted you guys to know I know. That I have known," Peggy explains. "Sorry, Stacy. I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything. I feel like I'm part of something here, but not sure exactly what it is," she says, "but I want it to continue."

"This is so dysfunctional," Stacy says a moment later.

"Oh shit... That is why you showed up commando at my place right?" Stacy adds.

Brad starts laughing hysterically. Peggy can't stop herself from laughing and Stacy is grinning, despite her efforts to stop.

"Stop that," Stacy says for the third time before Brad and Peggy get a grip on themselves. "This isn't funny, guys."

"No, it really isn't," Brad agrees. "But it is kinda gross that our past relationship is what it is. One in a trillion."

"Yeah, the odds are kind of... miraculous, but that's not even the right word either," Peggy adds.

"I think they need to invent a new word to describe this situation," Stacy says quietly. "I could curl up in a ball right now."

"Poor Stacy," Peggy says, slipping her arm round her sister and giving her a squeeze.

Brad smiles. It's the first time he's seen her display any affection at all, and he's glad Stacy is the first recipient.

"Well, the cat's well and truly out the bag now," Peggy grins. "Anything else I should know?"

"Not that I can think of," Brad says a moment later.

Stacy tilts her head and looks at him.

"Brad gives really good cuddles, Peggy. You should try it some time."

"I'm not a cuddle type of girl."

"No, you don't understand," Stacy says, but Brad cuts her off.

"I don't think it's not so much me that gives good cuddles, Stacy. I think it's you."

"Can't be me. I've never had a cuddle as good from anyone else, so that makes no sense," she argues.

"You sure?" he asks, frowning. "I'm not a cuddly kinda guy, but with you it was different. Like you kinda fit, know what I mean?"

"Jesus, will you two get a room?" Peggy says, chuckling. "Oh, wait. You already did!"

Stacy narrows her eyes as Brad tries not to laugh, but does anyway.

"Tomorrow, we're going to experiment with this, the three of us," Stacy says firmly.

"No," Brad replies.

"Not me either," Peggy says, holding up her free hand. "No cuddles, thanks."

"I don't care. I need to find out."

"Find out what?" Brad asks.

"If it's a womb thing," Stacy replies.

Peggy looks confused while Brad shakes his head and grins.

"Really, Stacy? A womb thing?"

"Tomorrow," she repeats firmly. "It's happening. And if I'm right, you'll both really like it. If not, you've wasted two minutes by lying down and you'll have something to mock me about."

"Alright," Peggy replies slowly. "But be warned, I will mock you mercilessly."

"Brad, you're doing it too," Stacy says.

"Why do all the women in my life boss me around?" he asks.

"Because we can," Peggy laughs along with Stacy.

They relax a bit in silence as Brad grins.

"To change the subject, can we discuss something between us?" Stacy asks.

Brad and Peggy agree.

"I'm getting use to being a sister, slowly, and... I want to spend a long time with the two of you, so I would like both of you to... stop smoking. What do you guys think?" Stacy asks, hoping for a positive reply.

"I should, for both you and Peggy," Brad acknowledges.

Peggy agrees.

"It will take some time, but I will do it," Brad says while Peggy agrees again.

"Yey," Stacy says, so happy she jumps up and starts to give them a hug.

"Lets get back to being serious for a while? We need to talk about something that affects our future as owners," Brad says.

"Sure. Sounds important," Peggy says.

"Stacy and I were talking earlier and we discovered we were acting selfishly with the staff. I've been quite involved with this business to the point where I gave no consideration to what others are going through, emotionally."

"That led me to think about the kind of leader I, and we, want to be. I will throw that out there for us to think about, and we will address it again later, maybe tomorrow. Okay?" Brad says.

"Okay," Peggy and Stacy says.

"Now, we've put his off long enough. Group hug with my sisters. Let's do it."

They stand up and wrap their arms around each other and squeeze. It's a bonding moment that Brad never anticpated to happen. They lingered for a long time, feeling the beginning of a new family and new relationships.

Kelly glances out the window at the right time and sees it happening, but didn't hear what caused the group hug. She nudges Debi and she witnessed it as well. She tells Debi things are going to be different now.

Brad tries to break away a short while later.

"And on that note," Brad says, stubbing out his long-dead cigarette. "I'm going to bed."

His sisters don't let him go.

"Try to get some sleep, Brad," Peggy teases.

"And don't make too much noise," Stacy adds. "You don't want to wake the neighbors."

"Hark, my witty sisters," he says.

Feeling quite affectionate, he gives them both a kiss on their cheek and a tight hug. As he starts to let them go, he surprises them with a tight squeeze, then lets them go with another kiss on their cheeks.

"Night, girls."

"Night, Brad," they say in unison, then look at each other and burst out laughing as they let him go.

* * * * *

Brad walks to Debi and Kelly, who are still working on the itinerary and with a smile, he gives them a hug, then goes off to bed, complaining about an early morning workout. When Brad enters his bedroom, he prepares himself for the night, then lays on the bed thinking about everything that's going on.

What would Mr Alden discover, if anything? Why would Charles lie to him? What is Sara thinking by sneaking in here the other night? Why did Peggy keep a secret that she did remember him and then just blurts it out in front of Stacy too? All these questions and more spin around in his head, but one keeps coming to the forefront, above all others.

How much longer will it be before Kelly walks into the room?

It takes another hour before Debi and Kelly quit working on the schedule for the night. Then, she appears in the doorway with a wicked smile on her face.

"She's gone."

"Get in here," Brad says, throwing back the sheet on the left side of the bed. He's naked and he can already feel his cock growing in anticipation.

Kelly takes a step forward and pauses, then kicks off her heels, unfastens her grey trousers and let them fall to the floor. As Brad watches, she peels her tight black top over her head.

Brad lets out a slow breath, seeing her standing there in a black bra and matching panties.

"Damn, you look HOT, sexy and beautiful Kelly."

Then his erection solidifies as she unclasps the bra and dropped it to the floor. Her fingers slide over her breasts, rubbing the skin under them, casually tweaking her own nipples. Then, her hands creep down her body and her fingers slip inside the hem of her panties, sliding them to her ankles and kicks them away.

"Get in here," he repeats, his voice thicker, huskier with arousal.

Her eyes hold his as she walks around the bed. He can see the intensity in her, the intention that matches his own. She slides into the bed, whipping the sheet off their bodies and her eyes drift down, seeing his cock standing proud and ready. She licks her lips.

"Very nice."

He doesn't reply. He just grabs her and kisses her, wrapping his arms around her. He hears Kelly's muffled moan as her arms snake around his head, holding him in place as her tongue shoots in his mouth.

Brad rolls to his side, half above her and feels her legs widen, welcoming him, so he rolls farther, his legs sliding over hers until he's between them. She breaks for air, panting as she is, and can see his eyes boring into hers. He feels her hand grasp his cock, positioning it, readying it to go inside her.