Real Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, pretty please, fuck me," she whispers.

"I want to taste you first," as he begins sliding down to her essence, stopping to squeeze her breasts and suck on her nipples.

As he works his way down her body, Kelly moans softly, having missed this kind of loving in her life, now wondering why it means so much more to her.

"Oh, fuck," she says as his tongue begins to work her pussy lips and clit.

Her hands go to her tits and squeezes them and pinches her nipples, feeling it electrify her body with pleasure as she moans. Until today, Kelly hasn't had sex in months, except the bath sex she recently enjoyed. She's horny and wants him to please every part of her body. But, she's a patient girl.

Brad can see how wet she is, how ready she is and he smiles.

"You're soaking wet."

"For hours now," she admits and Brad smiles.

"You've been thinking about me?"

"Thinking about you and me," she replies. "About what you will do to me because I haven't had a cock inside me in quite some time."

"And?"

"And... I want you to fuck me," she whispers, raising her knees and spreading her legs wide.

He abandons his assault on her pussy and moves higher up her body, sliding his cock easily into her pussy. She's right. She's wet... and also tight.

"Ooohhhh that feels oh so good Bradley Weber."

He rocks his hips, moving his cock inside her, loving how her mouth opens and her eyes rolls back in her head. Kelly raises her legs and locks them behind his back, opening her pussy to his thrusting cock.

Brad rocks his hips once more, grinning as he watches her reaction. He waits until she's just about to say something, then rocks again, teasing her.

As she's about to repeat her words, he kisses her and begins to pump his cock inside her, drawing back with his hips and pushing inside her once more. He's amazed at how she feels inside as he feel her gripping him, squeezing him, caressing his cock as it moves back and forth, coating him with her natural moisture.

Brad keeps it up, firm and steady, as his head slips down to her breast. His mouth seeks and finds first one nipple, then the other, sucking each one into his mouth, catching the stiff little nub between his lips or teeth, teasing and tasting each one as his hips stroke in and out between her spread legs. Her nipples become tight and stiff as he sucks them.

Kelly reaches for her knees and pulls them to her shoulders, leaving her completely open to his cock.

"Oh, fuck," Kelly moans in his ear. "Please... Harder..."

He pumps his hips harder, fucking her with more energy, more intensity and she shakes her head.

"Nipples. Harder," she whispers.

Brad's eyes widen a little at that, but he sucks one of them back in his mouth, really sucking hard at it now and feels her chest rise in response. Her hand clasps the back of his head, lacing her fingers through his hair, holding him against her.

He releases her from his mouth and seeks out her other hard little nipple and catches it between his teeth.

"Yes," she moans, her own hips beginning to rise, matching each thrust into her.

Brad pulls on her nipple with his suction, but using that to bite on her nipples as she moans with enthusiasm.

"Fuck me harder."

His eyes trace up to watch her, seeing her eyes closed, biting her lower lip as her body rocks against the pillow. He sets his teeth against her nipple, increasing the pressure a little and her mouth opens in a silent cry, but her hand in his hair increases it's pressure, holding him to her breast.

He squeezes a little tighter on her nipple and she gasps, moans and nods. Brad hasn't been asked to bite a woman's nipples during sex before, but he can see the sheer pleasure she gets from it, so he begins to pull on her very erect little nub.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

Brad holds her nipple between his teeth, keeping the pressure on it as he pulls, lifting her breast. He works his hips harder now, seeing the pleasure on her face and with a strong desire, takes her to orgasm, and as she responds to his harder thrusts, her own hips tilting to welcome him as her free hand begins to pinch her other nipple.

It only takes moments before she sprays cum on his cock and it's a joy to behold for him. Her back arches, her head leans back in the pillow and as her rapid breathing peaks, he lets go of her nipple and slams inside her, grinding his pelvis against her to get friction on her clit.

She explodes, panting and trembling as her orgasm thunders through her. Her wet pussy clenches and squeezes his cock, her legs hold tight to him, keeping him in place. Brad lifts himself up on his hands so he can watch her. The rosy glow on her cheeks, the flushed color that appears on her chest and the way it rises and falls, the way her stomach tenses and relaxes with each breath, all are captivating his attention.

Slowly, her eyes open and she sees him looking at her. She pulls him down into her embrace, his cock still deep inside her, and kisses his cheek.

"Oh, that was fucking great," she says softly, pulling him tighter to her.

"So you like getting your nipples bit, huh?" he says a moment later, grinning.

"I like a lot of things," she tells him, catching his eye. "Tip of the iceberg, Brad. You didn't cum, did you?"

"Not yet... You look beautiful when you cum, like you're in heaven. Makes me want you to enjoy every orgasm, intensely."

"You say the sweetest things... I can get use to this you know," Kelly reveals.

"I know how to deal with that."

"Let me fix your cock," she replies, smirking.

Brad feels her twisting under him, and he moves with her, rolling onto his back. She slides off his cock and kisses him, then she gets on her knees beside him, turning her body and takes him in her mouth.

Brad groans. She works fast, her head bobbing up and down on his cock like a piston, her lips lock around him in a perfect fit.

Brad's hands move, one knotting itself in her hair, the other reaching for her ass, running over the smooth skin and probing for her pussy. As his fingertips find her wetness, he gasps as he's feeling his cock pressing against the her throat.

Kelly pauses for a second, taking in a couple of deep breaths as she moves herself a little closer to him and then Brad gasps again as he feels his cock slide deeper inside her than it has before.

"Oh fuck," he grunts, reveling in the sensation of being deep throated for the first time in his life.

He knows it's a special moment, knows that despite what you see in porn, very few girls like the thought of gagging on a cock and even fewer are able to suppress their gag reflex, yet Kelly has taken him down with ease, something none of his girlfriends has ever done.

She slides back up, then pumped her head up and down a couple of times, taking him deep inside her each time, then comes off him.

"You like that?" she asks a moment later as she pauses for air.

"God yes," Brad grunts. "Fuck, yes."

She's back on him again immediately, her head bobbing up and down, fucking him with her mouth and throat. Brad pumps his hips, an unconscious movement, drawn from the pleasure she's giving him and she moans, making the sensations vibrate his cock.

Her hands slide under his buttocks, pulling at him to do it again and he does, pushing his cock into her mouth as her head slides down, and she moans again.

Brad's groping hand finds her pussy and he rams two fingers inside her, bending them to reach that little rough spot he has learned women enjoy.

Kelly pushes her head a little farther forward as she plunges her mouth down on him, welcoming the thrust of his hips, and as he begins to rapidly pump his fingers in and out of her pussy, she thrusts her ass against his fingers, welcoming the intrusion.

She moans into her mouth as he thrusts into her pussy while Brad is bucking his hips. He barely notices that she has given up bobbing her head, happy to accept his cock fucking her face.

Brad moves her pussy over his face so he can assault it with his mouth. He goes to work with his tongue on her clit and inside her pussy while she moans as his cock is being pleasured by her mouth.

His balls begins to tingle and he groans, breathing deeper. Kelly tightens her grip on his ass cheeks, helping him thrust into her as her moans became one long, drawn-out moan, vibrating against his cock.

Brad can feel his own orgasm rushing forward, ruining his concentration, making his plunging fingers erratic. Kelly must have sensed it as she suddenly bobs her head again, sucking hard at him.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasps, knowing it's imminent, feeling how his cock stands rigid in anticipation.

Kelly rams her face down on his cock and Brad's back raises as he cums, rope after rope. His fingers tracing over her G-spot. His hips thrust upwards and he can feel her chin pressing into his pelvis.

Kelly moans and Brad knows she can feel his cum shooting into her mouth, first one spurt, then a second.

"Fuck," Brad moans, panting like crazy.

Kelly's head slides back up his cock, keeping him in her mouth as he pulses out cum inside her while she moans and tastes it. The feeling is so erotic and exquisite that Brad closes his eyes and groans in pleasure.

After what feels like an eternity, his cock finally stops pumping, and his body relaxes and Brad, floored by the intensity of his orgasm, lays on the bed breathing heavy, eyes closed, feeling his intense orgasm.

Kelly sucks on his sensitive tip, making him flinch, then she releases him and sits upright at his side.

Brad opens his eyes as she turns to look at him, wanting him to watch as she swallows his cum.

Kelly smiles, looking very pleased with herself.

"You filled my mouth," she says, grinning. "Hard."

"You're awesome," he pants. "Best blowjob. Ever."

"Oh, I think we'll be able to top that soon enough," she chuckles.

Brad pats the bed beside him, but before she lays down, Kelly grabs the sheet and drags it over them both as she snuggles in beside him.

"You're quite the kink," Brad murmurs a few minutes later, his breathing now getting closer to normal.

"This girl has skills," Kelly grins, looking at him.

"I believe you."

Brad smiles as he wonders what else is in store for him.

"And just so you know, for future reference," Kelly says, pausing to lick his nipple, "if you feel the need to play with my ass a bit, you go right ahead."

"You like your ass played with?" Brad asks, raising his head.

"Love it," she admits. "Or do you think that's too dirty?"

"Fuck, no," Brad smiles. "That's kinky as fuck. I'll be remembering that."

"Yaaaay," she replies in her best girlie voice. "We nearly had the butt-sex tonight you know."

"What?" Brad asks, startled.

She kisses his chest.

"I really wanted to taste you though. Besides, I'm a patient girl. I can wait until tomorrow."

Brad laughs and kisses her head.

"Tomorrow's not that far away."

"Then you better get some sleep Mister."

She rolls to her side, facing away from him, then bumps him repeatedly with her ass until he gets the hint and spoons in behind her. His arm slides over her stomach and she pulls it up until it rests under her breasts.

"That's better," she murmurs. "Oh, Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"Turn off the light, please."

"I want another taste of your pussy at some point Ms Patient Girl."

"We'll see," she says with a sexy smile.

* * * * *

"YOU... Why are you DOING THIS TO ME!" he bellows, staring at the recording from Brad's bedroom.

He stands upright and kicks hard at the waste paper basket, smashing it hard against the wall and turns back to stare at Kelly on the screen, coupling with... him.

"You're meant to be mine!"

He shakes his head, wanting nothing more than to go upstairs, throw that young punk kid off the Island and take his Kelly for himself, as he should have done days ago. He momentarily lost control in anger as he stares at the screen, his chest heaving, he knows it won't work.

"You have to think," he's talking to himself. "You're smart, you've got the resources you need and you have the material to ensure when those incest-freaks leave, your Kelly stays here. Now think, work the problem. How do I split them up? How do I split them up permanently?"

He paces back and forth in the small room, discarding idea after idea until he knows what he has to do.

"Provide evidence of him cheating on her, without exposing the system here. Temptation is what he needs. That and a sneaky video recording that can just happen to fall into my Kelly's hands and I can be there to console her when he leaves her behind."

He smiles, a wicked and cunning expression that would have shocked many of the people who knows him. Their impression of the bumbly, snobby Englishman who quietly gets on with his work is exactly what he wants them to think.

His gaze turns back to the screen.

"Soon, you will be mine," Charles says to convince himself.

* * * * *

As the darkness over the Island turns to light, Brad wakes suddenly. He feels a hand wrap around his morning wood and knows who it belongs to. He can feel her ass pressing back into his hips, feeling the tip of his cock pressing against her, then she opens up. He realizes it's her asshole as the tip of his cock slips in.

She gasps in the morning sun, breathing fast, then he feels her press once more, taking him in a little more, slowly inching him inside.

"Holy fuck, you're tight," he says.

She smiles, knowing Brad is finally awake. He can feel the slipperiness of a lubricant coating her, coating him as he creeps inside her, feeling a thrill inside himself, knowing that she readied herself while he was sleeping.

"Kink," he whispers and feels her stiffen.

"Good morning, Brad," she whispers back. "How's this for a new wake-up technique?"

He pushes forward a little, feeling how tight she is and he hears her gasp again.

"I like it."

He feels her push back against his cock, increasing the pressure this time. He's feeling her ass give as she takes the rest of him inside her ass.

She moans and Brad can hear the mixture of pain and pleasure in her voice, a beautiful sound that makes him hornier than rabbits.

He pulls slowly, sliding his cock back half an inch and then slowly rocks it forward again. He knows from the little experience he's had with anal sex, that going fast at the start is not a good thing.

"Easy," she whispers. "For now."

Brad grins.

"And later?"

"Hard as you like," she replies, and Brad feels his cock twitch in anticipation.

He feels her hand reach for his ass cheek, holding him inside her, then he feels her move, pulling at him to go with her. It's clumsy and a little awkward, but then he's on top of her with Kelly face down on the bed and Brad face down on top of her with his cock still embedded inside her tight ass. Her legs are spread as far apart as possible with her ass slightly elevated.

"Slowly," she whispers. "Please," she says as she stuffs a pillow under her.

Brad nods in the darkness, then grins as he realizes she didn't see it. He lays down on top of her, brushes the hair from her face and neck, then slides his hips back, drawing his cock out an inch or two, then props himself back up on his hands.

He feels her gripping him, that extraordinary sensation that makes anal sex so unique, and then he pushes back inside her. She moans and as he draws back, he feels her slip a hand under her body, reaching for her clit.

"Your cock is really big in my ass. It's been a while, but I love it."

Brad repeats the maneuver again, and then a third time, loving how she pants and moans beneath him. Then he feels her ass relax just a fraction, as if her body is announcing she's ready to fuck.

He slides back and forth in one smooth movement, feeling the difference, knowing he doesn't need to be as careful or cautious anymore.

"Do me please," she tells him, her voice thick with desire and lust.

Brad places his head on hers and kisses her cheek.

"Kink," he says causing her to smile.

He draws his hips back, sliding his cock nearly all the way out, then she stiffens as he slowly pushes it back inside her.

Her grunt sounds like music to his ears and Brad grins.

"You like that?"

"Absolutely. Yes. Love it."

She likes it so he does it again, withdrawing and slowly pushing deep. He can feel her ring grip his cock as he penetrates her deeply.

"More please."

Brad grins, feeling horny beyond belief, and he does it again. He thrusts into her repeatedly, loving how tight she is, how smooth it feels inside her, and how he can feel her body tensing and stiffening as he fucks her ass. She raises her ass up a bit more so he can slide deeper inside her. Kelly loves being fucked there. It seems she can't get enough cock in her ass.

"Hard, Brad," she grunts a few seconds later. "Hard as you like, please."

He loves how she says please when it's something she really wants. He loves how the more time they spent together, the more he discovers about her dirty, kinky side. That knowledge spurs him on as he grits his teeth.

As Brad continues to fuck her ass, there's no holding back, no careful or cautious control. He gives in to the animalistic instinct that everyone has, rutting like a beast on top of the beautiful blonde woman he wants to be his girlfriend.

She responds and loves it. Kelly begins to grunt noises, some of them unintelligible, some of them positive words to express her pleasure. Her hands claw at the bed, grabs his hand in a vicelike grip as she sucks his fingers into her mouth and licks them clean, just for the fun of it.

Brad growls above her, experiencing this primal, carnal lust for the first time, reveling in complete abandon of everything, except the building, needing to experience ecstasy.

Kelly cums intensely beneath him, gasping and moaning loudly, her hips bucking as her body writhes, yet he never relents.

His cock thrusts in and out, drilling her ass, and he adjusts his position, wrapping his arms around her, pinning her own to her sides, immobilizing her beneath him as he seeks to fuck her into oblivion.

"Fuck," she pants, over and over, like a prayer of desperate pleasure as he pummels her ass, fucking her as fast as he can, deep and hard.

He feels his balls begin to tighten, feels his cock thicken and he knows he's readying to have and intense orgasm.

He lowers his mouth to her ear, and growls, "I'm gonna cum in your ass."

"Please," Kelly replies quickly, her voice sounding full of desperation and desire. "Yes. Please."

It only takes half a dozen more thrusts and then, he buries his cock deep inside her ass, pinning her down, his body taught as his cock twitches and jerks inside her, holding himself still so she can feel his cock shooting cum into her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Brad," she pants, gasping for air as she pushes back with her ass, trying to take that extra millimeter inside her. "I can feel you."

He's breathing hard, his head inches from her face, each breath coming out as a growl or pleasure, even after his cock stops shooting inside her.

"Oh my," Kelly pants. "That was..."

Her words slowly bring him back to where he is, as if saying his name has somehow pulled back the man he is and puts the animal back in it's cage where it belongs.

"Are you alright, Kelly?" he asks gently. "I didn't hurt you or anything did I?"

Brad braces himself to slide his cock out of her, but he feels her feet holding him inside her.

"Bradley Weber," she says into the dimly lit room, her tone full of thankfulness. "That feels incredible."

He pants, relieved that he hasn't made her feel regretful. Brad has never fucked anyone like that in his life and his thankful nothing bad happened. As Brad lays on top of her, he clears the hair from her neck, his lips replacing the hair, kissing her gently as his cock softens.