Real Love Ch. 12

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
13.8k words
4.74
4.9k
8

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As the six of them arrive back at the main house, Stacy is still chatting on about how she wants to go back up in the helicopter with her cameras and take loads of pictures. Nikki is explaining to her about how the bigger helicopter might be a better choice, as they can harness her up and lower the tailgate so she won't be shooting out a window that will likely effect the quality of her photos.

Peggy is laughing inside at that, given Stacy's recent terror and now her sudden enthusiasm and lack of fear.

"What's happening now?" Brad asks, hoping he's being whisked upstairs for some Kelly time.

But Kelly nods to where Jack and Debi wait, a presentation ready to go in the business suite off to their left. He sighs, but follows his sisters anyway.

To his surprise, Kelly, Nikki and Rick join them, scooping up laptops and binders from a nearby table.

The meeting didn't turn out to be another briefing, as Brad is expecting, but a planning session to try and sort out their schedules for next week and to put a few plans in place for the next few months, when they should be visiting the businesses they own.

The first decision they have to make is if they will be traveling as a trio, or if they will go as individuals.

"If you don't mind me making a few observations," Jack says, kicking things off, "I've noticed a few things during the week. Brad, you seem to be taking to the business side of things with ease, like the proverbial duck to water. Stacy, you seem to be doing okay with the information, yet struggle with some concepts, and Peggy, well, frankly you seem quite lost at times."

As Peggy glowers at him, Stacy looks a little disappointed and Brad shrugs as Jack continues.

"I didn't say this to criticize or cause offence, but to point out that the three of you are at different levels in your experiences and we should take steps to balance that out in the coming weeks and months."

"What are you suggesting?" Brad asks.

"Please, bare with me for a moment. Brad, you seem a little... awkward chatting with some of the musicians and actors yesterday, while Stacy and Peggy seem much more comfortable."

Brad frowns, wanting Jack to get to the point.

"My suggestion for this trip is to split into two parties," Jack explains, now turning to focus on the girls. "Stacy and Peggy should go to New York, where they can focus on the businesses there. This will give you more of a grounded education and by the end of the fortnight, you should be roughly level in terms of understanding to where Brad is now."

Brad doesn't like the thought of separating from his sisters. He's only just getting to know them, but then realizes it might not be a bad thing, as it will force his sisters to spend more time together. He also feels left out, though, desiring that even less. He's wondering if he should bring it up or just let it go and see what happens.

"As for you, Brad, I'm suggesting we send you out to look at the businesses in LA. You'll be going into an environment with its own rules, truly a different world, and you'll be starting from scratch."

"We are splitting up?" Stacy asks, frowning a little.

"I'm suggesting it for this trip, but the decision is yours," Jack nods. "You'll still be able to talk on the phone, video-conference, etc, and if you want to meet up for dinner then I'm sure we can arrange it, however I think it's the best way to go."

Brad asks, "How will this split solve our experience level problems?"

"I'm not sure it will at this point. This is a suggestion for us to try and find out," Jack replies.

"Personnel?" Nikki asks, looking up from her notes.

"Nikki with..."

"Jack, personnel assignments are not your job. Nikki with Stacy. Rick with Peggy. Debi with me and Brad. You will go to NY with Stacy and Peggy," Kelly replies emphatically.

"New York? If I go to LA, I can visit my family," Jack suggests.

"This is not a social trip Jack. Personnel assignments have been made."

"Okay, Kelly. Sorry."

"Can I just ask," Brad says, holding up his hand. "How many of you guys think this is the best approach to take?"

Then he lowers his hand.

His eyes look at each of them, getting shrugs from Nikki, Rick and Debi, and a smirk from Kelly.

"Rick?"

"I go wherever Peggy tells me to go," he says simply. "I think the decision should be made by the three of you, not us."

"I would like to get your thoughts on it though."

"I think it's as good an idea as any," he explains. "But, I also think if the three of you are together you can help each other out. Yes, there is an imbalance between the three of you right now, but I'm unclear how splitting up will address that. On the other hand, we don't know if staying as one group will change anything going forward."

"So you're all basically agreed then?" Stacy asks, getting a chorus of nods in reply. "Peggy?"

"I don't know. Whatever. I've never been to New York or LA so it makes no difference to me."

"I'll show you around New York," Stacy smiles. "We can go shopping too. Oh, and clubbing. We can also see the many sights in the city, like the Statue of Liberty."

"Are there any other places to visit?"

"More than you can count on twenty hands! You'll love New York by the time I'm done with you," Stacy says.

"That sounds fun," Peggy replies, a hint of a smile on her face.

Brad nods.

"Then it's settled. The five of you are going to the Big Apple and the three of us are going to Tinseltown," Kelly confirms.

"One more question. Are we jumping the gun doing this now, considering we are so imbalanced? And we still have a lot to learn about the businesses," Brad asks.

Kelly responds, "The companies in the Packard Empire are struggling with new ownership because they know nothing about the new owners. They want to see if the three of you will be able to handle the business. I believe it's best to get started now and let them know they will not be left behind. You should bring them a solid business plan for the future to put them at ease and to let them know they still have a job. On the other hand, if you don't get into this now, then when?"

"Okay," Jack nods. "Now, let's talk about schedules while we're here. If we split into two focus groups and..."

Brad chuckles as Nikki, Kelly, Rick and Debi all groan theatrically.

Jack rolls his eyes.

"Running joke. Apparently I say focus groups too much," he explains. "Anyway, Debi, Kelly, if you would take Brad and start knocking a schedule out of this," he says, tapping a large pile of printouts on the table at his side, "then we can start sorting out this," he continues, tapping a larger pile right next to it.

Brad is still wondering what can be gained by splitting us up. As a single group, we can visit parents and introduce them to the newly found brother and sisters. But, Peggy and Stacy seem to want to be separated so he remains quiet.

"What's in those piles?" Peggy asks, a hint of trepidation in her voice.

"Memo's, emails, invitations, social events, appearances, meetings," Jack explains. "Basically, everything other people think you should do while you're in New York in the next few weeks."

"Jesus," she mutters.

"Don't worry," Jack adds. "We've already culled the crazy stuff."

Brad chuckles as he gets to his feet and gathers up the pile of notes.

"Let me," Debi says, moving to take it off him, but Brad chuckles.

"It's okay Debi, I can manage. Now, where are we going with them?"

Kelly and Debi exchange glances and shrugs.

"Upstairs? My lounge? Or a business suite?" Brad suggests, and the two women lean to Brad's suite. "Let's go."

Brad sets the pile of notes down on the coffee table between two sofas in his lounge and the three of them sit on the opposing sofas. The initial plan is to make a first pass to split everything into three stacks, the 'must do', 'needs discussion' and 'discarded'.

They set to work and for the next hour, Brad laughs, shakes his head or mutters. There's invitations to do all the chat shows, lots of press requests, invites to meetings to discuss investment in movie productions, many of them disguised as lunches or dinner invites. There are visits to be made to the production company they now own, as well as the talent agency and music production offices, and an invite to attend the recording studio to hear one of their up and coming artists record their new album. There's also the offices of the magazine group they own, as well as a branch of the consulting firm Brad worked for, to visit as well.

Kelly rips through her part of the pile, while Debi pulls up data to answer Brad's many questions, everything from who is inviting him, where and why, to what does this charity do.

It's almost a surprise when Kelly orders him off to get changed for his workout. Brad stretches as he stands up, not realizing they've been sitting there for two hours straight, and suggests they take a break.

Debi chuckles and Kelly rolls her eyes.

"This is like a hint of getting a normal workload," Kelly explains. "We'll just keep at it for now, Brad. It won't take long."

"Okay," he says, leaving them to it.

He gets changed and jogs down to the gym, where Julian is waiting for him. This time he gives him a thorough examination to check the development of his muscles and any signs of injury, weighs him and takes a few measurements, before he tortures him.

Then, with an enthusiasm that Brad is sure is part hysteria, Julian gets him working out again. His legs bare the brunt of it in this particular session, although he's still aching all over when he leaves the gym.

"No jogging back this time," Brad mutters to himself as he totters back to the main house.

Kelly has drawn him a bath, but is still hard at work in the lounge with Debi, arranging the paper into dozens of piles on the desks across the room, so he, upon entering his bathroom, strips off and sinks into the water, groaning as he lays back, all by himself. Kelly appears a moment later with a cheeky smile on her face as she sits down beside him.

"You're on your own for this bath, Brad," she says softly. "Debi's right next door."

Her hand drifts down to touch his chest as she bends forward and gives him a quick kiss. Brad can feel his heart rate accelerating as her tongue darts into his mouth, a quick swipe, before she sits back up.

"Just had to do that," she whispers.

Her hand drifts down over his six pack, and her smile broadens as she wraps her fingers around his cock and gives it a gentle squeeze, then lets it go.

"I needed to do that too... Is that for me?"

"Any time you want it."

"I'll remember that. Later, though," she tells him, standing up.

Kelly reaches for a towel and dried her hand and arm off.

"In a few minutes, Sara, the masseuse, will be arriving. She's going to do her thing, but Debi and I will be right next door."

"Sara?" Brad asks, remembering her reputation. "Wait. What do you mean 'do her thing'?" he says loudly as Kelly walks away.

Brad speaks loud enough for the average person to hear and because Kelly left the bedroom door open when she walked in, Debi heard him and starts laughing. She got a good tickle out of it and leans back, wondering what he will say next as she takes a short break.

Kelly chuckles.

"Relax. She's just gonna give you a massage. We're right next door, remember. Might even pop in and ask you a few questions," she winks, then whispers, "Just to make sure no one poaches in on my territory."

Brad smiles, liking the possessive side of her.

"So I take it you're cool with us breaking the rules now?"

She shrugs.

"We've crossed the line, so we might as well see what's on the other side. Unless you rather step back again?"

"No...fucking...way," he replies with feeling.

She smiles, eyeing him in the water, then her shoulders slump and she groans.

"I better get back to work now, or I'm gonna end up as wet as you."

As Kelly is walking away, Brad's eyes focus on the wiggle in her ass. He visions her naked and her cheeks rock, one after the other in constant rhythm. The perfect ass and perfect tits, she has it all. Then he shakes himself out of his stare as she goes through the door, closing it behind her. His cock begins to show signs of life as he dreams about his hot assistant.

Brad smiles as he slides under the water. Today is turning out to be the best day he can remember in a very long time. He surfaces, lays his head back and smiles.

* * * * *

It turns out that Sara is an excellent masseuse, not that Brad has a lot of experience to compare her skills against. She arrives, lays multiple towels out on his bed, heated oils, dims the lights.

He's quite surprised at his first impression of her. Shoulder-length dark hair frames a pretty face with a fit, but voluptuous body, reminding him more of Stacy than Peggy. Sara is dressed in a black vest-top and black track-pants and he can see at least a dozen tattoos around her upper body. Her entire right arm from her shoulder to her wrist is a mixture of aquatic creatures intermingled with waves and stars, a strange yet beautiful and colorful combination. She also has a large tribal dragon on her left arm.

She seems a little uneasy to Brad at first, maybe nervous, but she settles in quickly as they chat about her tattoos for a few minutes while she gets sorted out. Brad is sitting, wrapped in a towel, while Sara is busy getting set up, until she tells him to lie down on the bed.

Brad lays on his back, a towel across his lap, feeling more than a little uncomfortable, until her hands put him at ease. There's no haste in her movements, but a lot of strength and control, as she works each muscle of his upper body. He moans as she hits all the right spots.

Eventually, she tells him to turn over and he does, becoming so relaxed as she works his back that he barely noticed she is astride his thighs. He can barely keep his eyes open and slides into a half-snooze.

Sara works his upper body and then his legs while he lays face down on the bed. Brad's muscles feel tired, but the pain is gone from them. She asks him to flip over, and he feels that momentary discomfort as she holds the towel above his hips as he turns to his stomach.

"I'm just going to work your thighs, chest and shoulders now, then that's us done," she explains.

Brad lays down, closing his eyes as her hands rubs the large muscles, one at a time, easing the pressure and tension from them, her hands warm and firm on his skin. She sits astride his feet, kneading his thighs, and as he lays there with his eyes closed because something is nagging him, like he's forgotten he's meant to be somewhere. Then she moved up on his body to massage his chest and shoulders.

"You're done," she announces a few moments later and before he can open his eyes, he feels her press her hands down on either side of his hips and springs back off the end of the bed.

The recognition is instantaneous as Brad remembers someone making that exact same movement a few nights ago, in the darkness, just before she fled his room.

He tenses and looks at her, frowning.

"Something wrong Master Bradley?" she asks casually as she bends to retrieve her bag from the floor.

Brad wants to ask her straight away if it was her that was here the other night, fucking him and sucking his cock, and why she did it, but something made him hold back. He needs time to think.

"No, everything is good... Thanks Sara. That was a great massage, but I have to admit, it's also my first... Still, I feel like a new man," he replies a moment later.

"Your welcome Master Bradley. I'll just tidy up and then I'll be off," Sara says, giving him a smile. "Let me know if you want me to come back again tomorrow. Or whenever."

"Yeah. Will do."

She bustles about for another few seconds, getting everything together, and then slips out.

Brad hears Kelly and Debi say goodbye and then Kelly appears in the bedroom doorway. She catches his expression as she enters the room, closing the door behind her.

"What's wrong?"

Brad props himself on his elbows.

"I think I just figured out who the boogeygirl is."

Kelly's eyes widen and she mouths, "Sara" at him, her face framing the question.

Brad nods.

"I didn't say anything or ask her, but I'm sure it was her."

"How do you know? Did she..."

Brad shakes his head.

"No, nothing like that. It was the way she got off the bed."

"You know just from that?" Kelly asks, sounding unconvinced.

"It's an unusual way of doing it."

A thought strikes him.

"I take it she use to give Danny massages up here, on this bed too?"

Kelly's eyes narrow.

"How did you know that?"

"I'll tell you later... Did she ever fuck my father?"

"Very few times Brad. Your father wasn't really into Sara, just like you."

Kelly frowns, comes over and sits on the side of the bed.

"She's so getting fired."

"Not yet," Brad says immediately, although he realizes he has no idea why. "I need to think about what I want to do."

"What does that mean? You better not be thinking about a repeat performance!"

He lays down on the bed and reaches for a towel to cover him, then reaches out to Kelly with both arms, pulling her down to him. He holds her hard to his chest. She bends over to him, reaching for him, touching him. Brad gives her a long, passionate kiss, pausing for a moment while closing his eyes, then slowly releases her.

"Oh Brad... That was so sweet. I didn't expect it. Thank you. It feels relaxing... and intense. Very nice," Kelly replies, then whispered into his ear, "I'd love to fuck your brains out about now."

"I planned it that way and that would be nice, but later. Anyway, back to Sara."

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers