Real Love Ch. 15

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
13.7k words
4.78
4.1k
7
0

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

An hour later, Brad strolls into his suite.

"Hi Deb," Brad says as he enters. "How's it going?"

"Fine," she says neutrally. "I'll see you at dinner."

With that, she grabs her laptop and starts to leave.

Brad now knows there will be a confrontation.

"Debi."

She stops, turns her head to him and says, "Yes."

"Are you pissed at me?"

"Very."

"Then I want you to hear this. Come with me please," he says, reaching out for her hand.

"I'm not sure I want to hear it Brad."

Brad moves to her and stands in front of her.

"Debi, you are part of this team. You have every right to react if you suspect there's something going on. I expect nothing less of you. But, right now, you need to hear what I have to tell you and Kelly. Please."

"Okay, Brad. I owe you that much, but I told Kelly I will wait in my apartment so you two can be alone."

"It's okay Debi, I'll handle it. Thanks for telling me."

She puts her laptop back down and he takes her by the hand, leading her to find Kelly.

"Kelly," he says as he enters his bedroom.

"Back here."

Brad wanders into his bathroom with Debi in tow.

"How's it going?"

"Fine."

He walks to the stereo and turns it on to cover their impending conversation, knowing very well the shit is about to hit the fan.

"Sit down, we need to talk, Brad. Debi, would you excuse us for a minute?" she says with a hint of anger in her tone as Brad sits down.

"No, Kelly. We are a team. She's as pissed off at me as you are so she needs to hear this too."

"Fair enough. I know you weren't talking to Julian. I know you were up in the helicopter and I know who with."

"You're right Kelly. I was in the helicopter with Sara," Brad nods as Debi moves closer to them so she can hear better. "After I told you last night I figured out who the boogeygirl is, I had to talk to her. I have to know why she did it. It had to be someplace where I'm in control, where she can't run away. Somewhere she had no options, where she has no choice but to face me."

"So why not a meeting room?"

Frustrated with her question, Brad says, "You really need me to answer that question? She can run out of a meeting room, or scream bloody murder and do some serious damage not only to my reputation, but that of the company and you very well know that... So, I concluded a helicopter will make her a captive audience. She had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no-one can see her, no-one can hear her and no safe means of escape. I was hoping I can get her on my side. Anyway, we spoke for a bit, she denied it, denied it and denied it some more, but eventually admitted it, but she's seriously scared."

"And then?" Kelly asks pointedly.

"And then she tried to seduce me, because she was scared. She was sent on a mission and had to do what she was sent to do or there would be consequences for her."

"Scared of who?"

"Someone, but I won't tell you who just yet."

"Someone? You're being vague Brad."

"I understand that, but that is the way it has to be, for now."

"She's a slut, remember."

Kelly looks at him.

"So did she seduce you?"

"She tried because she is scared. I will never do anything like that to you," Brad replies quickly, shaking his head.

He takes one of her hands in his.

"She wasn't successful. I'm not interested in Sara. After all, did I not just refuse sex with my HOT assistant in favor of a workout?"

"Saving it for her?"

"Touché, but not in your lifetime. I said that to point out I have will power and you damn well know it," Brad replies.

"But, do you realize you're saying that right after you've been alone with a horny woman who fucked you only a few nights ago," she points out, then adds, "and you were alone with her where no-one could possibly see, hear or walk in on you?" she says with a look of concern on her face.

"Of course I understand that Kelly! If I just had strenuous sex with a hot, willing partner for an hour in the back of a hot helicopter, wouldn't I be standing before you right now soaked in sweat from head to toe, most likely still dripping off me? And here's something else for you to consider. Do you realize I have will power?" he says releasing her hand feeling a little irritated with her.

Kelly is mad, but she has a pouting expression on her face as she ponders his words, but says nothing. He's done a good job shooting down her suspicions, she's thinking, looking at his hardly damp clothes, but they're a little damp from his workout.

Suddenly, she bends toward him, reaches into his shorts, in search of his cock. She grabs it, feels it, but doesn't feel any juices on it, other than sweat.

"Kelly!" Debi says, reacting to what Kelly has done.

She acts shocked too. Brad thought it best to let her have her way, to prove he's telling the truth.

"You needed to do that?"

"I want to be absolutely, positively sure about this Brad."

"Happy?"

"Yes. Very happy."

Then she takes him in her arms and hugs him tight as ever. After the shock of her action subsides, he sits on the edge of the bath and stirs his finger through the blue-green hot water for a second, trying to shake off the shock of her action, while Debi is watching them.

"Do you remember yesterday when I figured out who the boogeygirl is?"

Kelly folds her arms in front of her and changes her expression to a serious one.

"Of course I do."

"Did you trust me then?" Brad asks.

"Yes, Brad. You know I did," she replies, unfolding her arms, frowning, maybe a little pissed off, wondering where he's taking this.

Brad stands up and gets close to her.

"Then I need you to trust me now, Kelly," he tells her, taking her hands in his. "Nothing has changed and nothing is different. I've been on my best behavior because of you. This is something I have to pursue for everyone's sake. You did say you trusted me a short time ago. I'm counting on it now."

"But you did lie to me," she points out, with a little stomping of her feet. "You should've just told me where you were going instead of lying to me about Julian's extended workout plan."

"I'm sorry, Kelly, but if I didn't lie to you then, you would have wanted to go with us. I didn't want you to hear what Sara had to tell me because I was expecting something bad, and I was right, it's bad, real bad. I debated with myself how to handle this, but came to the conclusion that any path I chose would have led us to the confrontation we are now in. So, I'm damned if I did and damned if I didn't."

Kelly is still mad at him, but she knows in her heart he's right. She slaps both of his shoulders a couple times. Then gives him another big hug, her arms reaching around his back, squeezing him exceptionally tight. Brad does the same. She rests her head in his shoulder while looking at Debi with a very concerned look.

"I do trust you, Brad," she says softly, then looks into his eyes, "so, do what you have to do. I know you're not telling me everything now, but in the end, you have to come clean with me," she says pouting, putting her head back on his shoulder.

Brad puts one of his fingers under her chin and lifts her to look into her eyes.

"When I do tell you what is happening, you will be glad I dealt with it and you will understand why I'm not telling you everything now. Are you with me pretty lady?"

With that said, he gives her a quick peck on her lips.

"I'm with you," she says, hugging him, with wonder in her eyes, not knowing where this Charles thing is going, which is what bothers her the most.

Debi, hearing all this, snakes her arms around Brad's waist and squeezes him tight. He can feel her shaking. Debi is scared.

"Brad, are we in danger?" she asks with tears appearing in her eyes, looking at him.

Brad feels her concern and moves one arm from Kelly to Debi and Kelly does the same. They hold her tight as the weight of the conversation they just exchanged comes down on Debi. She's more scared than he thought.

"No, Debi, there is no physical danger and I'm not expecting any. But, if I'm unable to contain this situation, it will have some really serious personal consequences for a lot of people and this company. That's how important this is."

Brad can feel some tension leave Debi, but she's still scared.

"Brad, why can't you tell us now?" Kelly asks.

"Because it will change the outcome to a point where I may not be able to control it and I can't risk taking that chance."

"Okay, Brad. Do what you have to do," Kelly says.

"Debi, are you okay with this?"

"Scared, but okay for now. What's this boogeygirl all about?"

Kelly replies, "Two nights ago, someone came into Brad's bedroom about 2am. In pitch darkness, boogeygirl had sex with him and disappeared before Brad could find out who it was. He thought it was me, but it wasn't. I got pissed at him and because of that, he got pissed at me. Later, we made up but there's this lingering question about who it was. When Sara left after the massage, Brad told me he thought it was her based on something he recognized in her behavior. I wanted him to fire her on the spot but he wanted to know why she did it. So, behind my back, he set up this information gathering session with her and we just found out about it."

"Mission accomplished, but I won't tell either of you what she told me, yet. But, it should be resolved in a couple of days, I hope. Then, and only then, I will tell you the whole story. I don't want either of you to be pissed at me. You know I need to handle this and I need both of you to trust me and have faith in me," Brad says.

"Okay, Brad, I will trust you. Just let me know the outcome, please," Debi says.

"Debi, you sound reserved. Are you okay with what I have told you?"

"I'm more scared than anything else. Yes, I'm reserved, but for now, I will take you at your word and support you. You've been honest with me and I have no reason to be reserved, but I am for some reason. It may be more cautionary though... If it's as serious as you say, will it involve me?" Debi asks.

"Good question, Debi, and right now, I don't have a definitive answer for you. I do believe the potential is there, but I will do everything I can to protect you."

"Okay Brad. I feel better, but still scared. Thank you," she says, giving him a tighter squeeze.

"Thanks Debi. The best thing you can do to help me is to act like we never had this conversation," he says.

"Okay Brad, I'll try."

Another squeeze from Debi, another hug from Brad and Kelly, and Debi leaves, not pissed off and a lot less scared as she heads for her apartment.

"Debi doesn't know you as I do, Brad. She'll be okay. You can trust her," Kelly says.

"I would appreciate it if you would talk to her about it, but turn the stereo on with plenty of volume if you do."

"Why?"

"For now, just trust me. Please."

"Okay, I will trust you and will turn the stereo on if we talk about it," she tells him.

She gives him more kisses and another big, long hug.

"Brad, is there anything you aren't telling me that you can tell me now?"

"I'd rather not Kelly. I know this is driving you insane, but I need you to be patient with me. I can't risk blowing this. Okay?"

"Okay Brad," she replies. "I'll let you off the hook for now."

"Kelly, would you tell me how you found out about my helicopter ride with Sara?"

"I don't want to reveal my secrets Brad," she says with a grin.

"This is part of my investigation. Please."

"Ok... It was Charles," she says after hesitating.

"Did he call you or did you call him?" Brad asks.

"He called me shortly after we heard the helicopter take off. Why do you ask?"

"Just trying to piece everything together."

"Now, I really need to get in the bath, and if you fancy doing that soapy-massage thing you do, that would be like a little slice of heaven for me."

She frowns, and sits back on the unit opposite the bath while Brad pulls off his top, kicked off his sneakers, removes his socks and then drops his shorts.

He tries not to smile as he sees her eyes flicker down to that spot between his legs, only for a second, but enough that he sees her lick her lips a second later.

Brad slides into the hot water, sighing in pleasure, as Kelly watches his every move. He hates lying in general, but more specifically, he hates lying to Kelly after she spent the week looking after him, keeping him sane and especially after becoming intimate with her. He wants to make it up to her, but holds back because he knows the outcome will speak for itself.

"Kelly," he says softly, a moment later, rolling his head to make eye contact with her.

"Yes?"

"At some point tonight can you let Connor know I'd like to see him? Maybe go out on a speedboat for a bit?"

"You've got a busy day, Brad, and your friends are here too, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. Even just for ten minutes would be fine," he says.

"You're not going to be able to recruit him, you know?" she says, tilting her head.

"I know, but I don't want to give up, yet. I'm still trying, plus I thought I'd invite him to come visit us in LA. Familiar face and all that."

Brad knows it sounds flimsy, but he can't just come right out and say that he needs to tell Connor the location of the entrance to the safe house.

She frowns.

"I'll call him now and set it up for after dinner."

"Can you do it later?" Brad asks, watching her.

"I can do it now. It'll only take a minute."

Then it hits him. Kelly may know exactly where the safe room is.

"Yeah," Brad smiles. "But that's a minute you're not in here with me... Do you know where the safe room is?" he asks.

"What safe room. There is a safe room in other houses but not here that I know of."

"Oh, just wondering," he says.

Brad thought if she doesn't know about the safe room, then both his father and Charles kept it from her. Why? Was Charles and Danny doing something in the safe room together? Was it dodgy? He keeps his thoughts in check as he focuses his attention back to Kelly.

She's giving him a look, kind of 'I want to be angry with you but I can't get rid of this smile', and Brad raises a hand free of the bath water and crooks a finger.

"Come on Kelly."

She raises a finger, moving it sideways in warning.

"Okay, but only to massage your muscles. Don't think you're getting any fun-time. You're still on my shit list for lying to me."

Brad knows, from her expression, that she doesn't really mean a word of it, but he's happy to take her at her word, rather than have to worry about the thought of having sex while Charles watches or listens, or both.

He sits forward in the bath, making room behind him for her and he watches as she steps out her heels, removes her charcoal business suit, jacket first and then the skirt. She unbuttons her white blouse and Brad smiles at the sight of her in white lace bra and panties.

"Holy shit Kelly, you're so fucking HOT," he says excitedly.

She winks.

"I'm HOT for you."

"Ooww, Kelly! Now is not a good time to tell me that. You're killing me," Brad chuckles.

Then he's silent as she slips her bra and panties off and climbs in behind him. He leans back slowly as her legs slide around his waist and feels her arms wrap around his torso. He leans his head back against her shoulder.

"I should really make you shower before I get in here with you," she whispers in his ear. "Now my shoulders are covered in sweat from your hair while I'm sitting in your sweaty bath water."

"And I thought you liked my bodily fluids," he grins, earning a slap on his chest for his trouble.

"Have you got the soap?" she asks a moment later.

"Nope."

Brad is lying there with his eyes shut, loving the feeling of resting on her body in the hot water.

"No soap, no massage," she whispers in his ear.

"I don't want to move anyway," he replies. "Can we just stay here and order room service? Occasionally top off the water?"

He feels her wrap herself around him tighter.

"Yeah, that would be nice for now," she says as she reaches for and grabs his cock, "but in a couple of hours we'll be wrinkled like prunes and no-one wants to see that."

She squeezes his cock several times as it rises to attention, holding onto it until she has to release it, much to her dismay. Kelly loves the feel of his large cock in her hand and he loves her holding on to him.

"We'll turn the lights off. Then no-one will notice."

"Sounds like you've got it all figured out."

"Nearly. Still working on a few of the technicalities though."

They lay there in silence for another few minutes and Brad realizes he's nearly asleep. The events of the day has been mentally draining and physically tiring too, so lying in the bath with Kelly cradling him against her proves to be more relaxing than he thought possible. He's having difficulty containing himself. To add to that, she's behind him in the bath, naked, and he doesn't even try to touch her. How much will power does that take?

He sighs.

"I guess we better make a move, I suppose."

"Good call. Plus, if we have dinner, a few drinks and some fun with your friends, then we can get up to bed all the quicker."

He feels her lips press against his cheek.

"You have all the best ideas," he says. "Want to pick up where we left off before my workout?"

"Ooooo, I would love to, but we need to get a move on, so later, okay?"

It takes a few minutes before Brad finally gives in and gets out the bath. They step into the shower for a quick rinse off for her and to wash his body and hair. Then Kelly gets out, leaving Brad to finish himself as she disappears into his dressing room, sets out his clothes, then picks up her clothes and goes to her en-suite to change. They have to get dressed for dinner with the guests.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers